A Wolf's Trust [Various X Rea...

By Masisseoyo

[Name] [Last Name] remembers the day she first developed her Quirk completely. Her father had believed that t... More

The Beginning
The Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessment Test
Combat Battles
Class Rep
League of Villains
All Might
Recovery
Sports Festival
The Beginning Of The Festival
Obstacle Course Race
Cavalry Battle
Cavalry Battle Pt. 2
One-On-One Battles! Begin!
Victory or Defeat
Battle On, Challengers!
Bakugou Vs. Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki: Origin
Wild Animal
Todoroki Vs Bakugou
Time To Pick Some Names
The Beginning Internship With Endeavor
Training And Villains
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain
Back To School
Gear Up For Final Exams
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou
Game Start
Halloween Special
Wild, Wild, Pussycats
Something Is Not Right
Dabi
Roaring Upheaval
What A Twist
All For One
Symbol of Peace
[Name]'s Quirk Information
One For All
End of Beginning, Beginning of the End
Moving into Dorms
Creating Those Ultimate Moves
The Test
Todoroki & [Name] Team Up
Class 1-A
Hopes, Jealous, & Relief
Rescue Exercise
Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love
What's the Big Idea?
A Talk About Your Quirk
Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two
A Seasoned for Encounters
Unrivaled
Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her
The Fight
Let's Go, Gusty Red Riot & Adolpha
Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Red Riot
Temp Squad
No Matter What
Updated: [Name]'s Quirk Information
[Name] Vs Overhaul
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Togata Mirio
Girls' Night
Apologizing
The Date
School Festival
Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part
Gold Tips Imperial
The Day Before The Performance
School Festival Start!
Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

From Iida To Midoriya

5.5K 187 150
By Masisseoyo

"So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, and going to save [Last Name] and Bakugo yourselves?" Ashido asked, looking at them in concern.

Kirishima nods his head. "Yeah."

"Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took [Name] and Bakugo without killing them," Todoroki added, some of the classmates taking note of him calling the girl by her first name. "They probably let them live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill them eventually. Kirishima and I are going."

Iida exhales a shaky breath in frustration. "Don't go overboard with your messing around!"

"Wait. Calm down," Shoji said. He puts an arm in front of Iida. "I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having them stolen in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated, too. But this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?"

"L-Let's leave this to All Might..." Aoyama stuttered, the air tension in the room. "Mr. Aizawa's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too."

"Aoyama's right," Tokoyami voiced. "I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though..."

"But--"

"Everyone, we're all shocked from [Last Name]'s and Bakugo's kidnapping," Asui spoke, cutting off Kirishima. "But let's think things through calmly. No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again... that you'll break the rules... Those acts are the same as those of villains."

Everyone is quiet, those thinking of Asui's words carefully although their feelings about wanting to save [Name] and Bakugo are just, but breaking the rules isn't. Although, sometimes even though you know the rules are wrong about saving someone or some shit, doesn't mean you have to follow. Like for example, the movie The Zookeeper's Wife, was about a husband and a wife hiding Jews in their old zoo property, changing their hair color and giving them jobs while hiding them from the Nazis. That's a good example.

After the silence, there's a knock on the door and Aoyama jumps at the sudden surprise. The door opens to reveal a very tired looking man with brown hair and a white coat. But think about certain situations like The Zookeeper's wife because there are other movies that are like that.

"Sorry to interrupt..." The man said, standing at the door. "It's time for Midoriya's exam..."

Sero points over his shoulder. "Wh-Why don't we go? I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing, too."

"Oh yeah," Ojiro said, looking to Uraraka.

Uraraka nods her head. "Deku, feel better soon."

"Thanks, all of you," Midoriya said, nodding his head. He watches his classmates head out to the door.

Kirishima walks in front of Midoriya's view. "We talked to Yaoyorozo yesterday. If we go, we go right away. Tonight. Since you were seriously injured, I don't know if you can move, but we still wanted to invite you because you're probably the most frustrated out of everyone. We'll be waiting in front of the hospital tonight."

Kirishima leaves the hospital room, the doctor walking inside. The doctor removed Midoriya's casts, the boy having his arms free finally. Iida overheard what Kirishima was talking about to Midoriya and you know that boy is gonna try to stop them or at least forcibly stop them somehow.

"While you were out, Recovery Girl performed some pretty strong healing on you, so I think you should be able to move them, but they were pretty messed up," the doctor informed. Midoriya looked at his arms, a few scars and at least whatever that reddish brown mark is on his arm. Probably a bruise. "You've had a lot of pretty bad injuries recently in a relatively short amount of time, but frankly, this time doesn't even come close to those."

"By doesn't come close, you mean..." Midoriya said, looking at his arms.

The doctor taps the casts with his knuckle. "I got special permission to see a copy of your chart up until now and all the times before this, your bones broke like a firecracker exploding from the inside. But this time was especially bad." The nurse wraps Midoriya's arms as the boy listens to the bad news. "Usually, a person's body has limiters to keep it from using more than 80% of its power. But when someone faces a crisis situation, it's possible for those limiters to come off allowing them to use 100% of their power. It's called 'hysterical strength,' like when a mom lifts a car off her child. But we have those limiters because our bodies can't take that strain. This time, it looks like your power erupted while you were in the 'hysterical strength' stage, and for a long time at that." The doctor shows an X-ray of the bones in Midoriya's body. "It's bad enough for your bones and muscles to get battered, but it's worse for your ligaments... Ligaments protect the joints, and they are deteriorating badly. In other words, if you keep getting injured in the same way two or three more times or so, I think you'll have to live without being able to use your arms." Midoriya's eyes widen at the news, letting out a quiet gasp. "All you can do is work on rehabilitation to get them back to normal. Use them a lot, even if it hurts. We'll be leaving the rest to U.A., back home, so you'll be discharged from here today."

"Th-Thank you very much," Midoriya said. "I'm sorry to have caused you trouble."

The doctor looks at Midoriya, looks away and smiles. "Ms. Recovery was fed up with you. You must've gotten many scoldings from her in the past." The doctor takes a piece of paper out of his pocket and to Midoriya. "But there was someone who was saved by you, too." Midoriya sees the paper that's written by Kota and he takes the paper. "Well, healing begins in the mind, so don't worry too much, and stay positive."

***

Kirishima and Todoroki stand outside the hospital, looking at the doors. They wait for Midoriya and Yaoyorozo, the both of them hoping the boy would join them to get [Name] and Bakugo back. Kirishima stands there with a serious and tight look in his eyes, gazing at the doors and waiting for them to open to reveal a boy with green hair or a girl with long, black hair while Todoroki just stands there with no emotions on his face.

Kirishima thinks back to the time him and Todoroki asked for Yaoyorozo to make an receiver. If the girl makes it, they'll be able to track [Name] and Bakugo easily, but without it, it's going to be difficult for them. That receiver is a big part in getting back their two friends. Kirishima hopes that Yaoyorozo does it.

"I wonder what Yaoyorozo decided," Kirishima mumbled.

"Well, no matter how restless we are, it's up to her," Todoroki added.

The doors open.

"She's here!" Kirishima said, stepping forward.

Yaoyorozo walks towards the two boys with a serious look, a bandage above her eyebrow and she looks over her shoulders. Midoriya is right behind her and the two boys notice, letting out quiet gasps. Midoriya has the wrappings around his head and a patch on his cheek as he looks at the two boys.

"Midoriya..." Todoroki mumbled.

Yaoyorozo and Midoriya stop in front of the two boys.

Kirishima looks down. "Yaoyorozo... What's your answer?"

She hesitates. "I--"

"Wait!" Iida exclaimed, cutting her off.

Kirishima and Todoroki look over their shoulders as Iida walks up behind them. The four classmates look at Iida, two of them in surprise while Todoroki just simply glares lightly at the man and Kirishima a sort of hard look in his eyes. Everyone knows that Kirishima can't be scary even if he tries. He's too cute.

"Iida?" Kirishima questioned.

"Iida," Midoriya voiced.

"Why... Why did it have to be you guys of all people?!" Iida yelled, his angry face on. "The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly for personal reasons... You two, who received amnesty with me... Why are you trying to make the same mistake I did?! It's too much!"

"What are you talking about?" Kirishima asked, stepping towards him. Todoroki places a hand on Kirishima's shoulder, the red head looking at him and he stops himself from continuing.

"We are still minors. U.A. is in a bad enough position as it is. Who will take responsibility for your actions? Do you understand?!" Iida exclaimed.

"Iida, it's not like that," Midoriya confessed, walking towards Iida. "We don't think it's okay to break the rules either--"

Iida grits his teeth and he lifts his arm, punching Midoriya. "I'm frustrated, too! And worried! It's only natural! I am the class representative! I'm worried about my classmates! No just [Last Name] and Bakugo! When I saw your injuries, I also saw my brother in his sickbed! What if your bodies end up irreparable, like my brother's, because of your recklessness? Are you saying that you don't care about my worries?" Iida grabs Midoriya by his shoulders. "Are you saying that you don't care about how I feel...?"

"Iida..." Midoriya mumbles. His first words after being punched by the guy.

"Iida," Todoroki called out. "We don't except to face them head-on and win either. We'll extricate them without fighting."

"In other words, covert action!" Kirishima added. "That's the way we students can fight while toeing the line on the rules!"

"I trust Todoroki," Yaoyorozo confessed. "But so that I can stop them if anything happens, I plan to accompany them, as well."

Kirishima smiles as him and Iida say her name in two different tones. Kirishima's tone is of relief and Iida's tone is of frustration although at this point, Iida's only going to get more frustrated. Sometimes, friends do shit that frustrate you because I am frustrated that a friend of mine, who I would call my best friend, stole my fucking headphones. I'm missed because those babies are my life. Like I can't listen to Daryl's voice that good if it's playing from my speakers on my phone.

"I don't know myself, either, but after hearing that I could still reach, I couldn't just sit still..." Midoriya said, catching the attention. "I can't help thinking that I want to save them."

Iida closed his eyes. "We can't come to an agreement, huh?" He opens his eyes, looking to his friends. "Then, take me with you, too!"

---

"I'll ask you one more time, aspiring heroes, [Name] [Last Name] and Bakugo Katsuki..." Shigaraki said, gazing at [Name] and Bakugo. "Will you join me?"

[Name] grew too scared to talk, keeping her eyes lowered to the ground because she doesn't want to meet those beautiful, turquoise eyes. Her neck still stings from Dabi's flames when he had burned her and her body throbs slightly over all. When Shigaraki asked her the first time, she shook her head while Bakugo was more verbal in his answers.

"If you're gonna talk in your sleep, you should just go to sleep and die," Bakugo snarled, a scowl on his face.

Shigaraki narrows his eyes at the two of them, not pleased with the answers he got. Although, [Name] and Bakugo want to become heroes so nothing is really going to change their minds. [Name] knows that Bakugo won't become a villain, the boy is too passionate to fight villains to become a villain himself.

Dabi walks towards [Name] and she tenses up, letting out a small squeal at the sight of the man walking towards her. She looks at him with fear in her eyes while Bakugo glares at the man, his eyes daring the man to get any closer to them. Dabi knows not to fuck around with Bakugo because that boy is unpredictable while [Name] is just shaken from fear.

Dabi goes behind [Name], the girl shaking in the chair as she keeps her gaze forward. He gently trails his hand from her arm, to her neck and finally under her chin. Bakugo lets out a snarl at Dabi touching her, his glare becoming more intense as the man won't keep his hands to himself. [Name] let out a squeak, turning her head away, but that didn't stop Dabi.

"If you join us, Sweet Cheeks," Dabi whispered, his breath tickling her ear. She flicked her ear, the furs on it being sensitive to the feeling of air blown on it. "You get to see me every day. You wouldn't have to be scared at all. You can sit on my lap anytime you want. I'll even warm you up."

At his last sentence, he shows his other hand with blue flames. [Name] tries to get away from him by leaning away and he chuckles, removing himself from her and back over to the other villains. [Name]'s ears fall flat, her heart beating in her chest rapidly and she heard a whisper next to her. She looks at Bakugo, seeing the boy soften his glare a bit.

"I won't let those bastards fucking hurt you," Bakugo whispered, gritting his teeth.

[Name] nods her head slowly before she lowers her gaze to the floor while Bakugo goes back to glaring at the villains. She doesn't know how far the villains will take it when they keep saying no to them. It's only a matter of time until they decide to get physical and [Name] knows she can't handle any torturing at all.

---

The five students walk together, starting their walk to the city. They're going to look for [Name] and Bakugo, get them back without involving themselves with the villain and act like nothing happened. That sounds like such a good plan right there.. Yep, nothing is going to go wrong. While these fuckers did that, the police force and a few chosen heroes were selected for the operation to get [Name] and Bakugo back.

"Midoriya," Iida called out, the boy stopping and looking behind him. "I apologize for getting violent with you." Iida bows slightly. "I'm sorry."

"Seriously, Iida," Yaoyorozo said, gazing at the glasses boy. "Your reason for joining the group is not very persuasive."

Midoriya panics when Iida bows deeper. "It's fine! I'm okay!"

Iida stands straight. "I am accompanying you because I am not convinced you will behave yourselves. If I get even a whiff of combat, then I will make you return immediately. In other words, you will be under my surveillance. That's right, I will be a 'watchman'!"

"Watchman, Iida..." Todoroki said.

"The same goes for me," Yaoyorozo added. "Rescuing [Last Name] and Bakugo is a job for the pros. Looking at this objectively, there is no need for you all to do anything." She takes receiver. "However, it is a compromise plan because I know very well how you feel. Do not forget that."

"Yeah," Todoroki said.

Kirishima nodded his head. "I know."

The others follow the coordinates on the receiver, going to the bus station to catch the bus. The students sit in the bus while Yaoyorozo looks at the receiver. She is a realistic because she knows that a rescue without battle is definitely a hard thing to do.

"The coordinates on the receiver indicate Camino Ward, Yokohama City in Kanagawa Prefecture," Yaoyorozo informed. Kirishima and Todoroki sit across from her and Midoriya while Iida sits by himself. "Since we're leaving from Nagano, it'll take about two hours. We should arrive around ten o'clock."

Midoriya looks to Todoroki. "Um, did you tell everyone that we would leave tonight?"

"Yeah," Todoroki answered. "They tried even harder to stop us when we told them, though."

Kirishima still chewing that rice ball. "After that, Uraraka said something pretty harsh, too. She said that she thinks that Bakugo will feel humiliated that he had to be saved by everyone... she said. Although [Last Name] wouldn't feel that way, but for Bakugo's it's different."

"Just to make sure, you know that what we're doing is selfish and that no one wants us to do it, right?" Todoroki asked. He had noticed when Midoriya looked down after what Kirishima said. "You can still turn back if you want to."

"If I were hesitating, then I wouldn't've said I'd do it in the first place! They're not someone who'd let the villains do whatever they want to them."

"What about you, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked, looking to the boy.

Midoriya looks down. "I..." Midoriya looks up, a determined look in his eyes. "... I cannot turn back."

"I see..." Todoroki said. "All right."

In Camino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture

"So this is Camino Ward?" Midoriya asked, first time being there.

Todoroki looks around. "There are a lot of people."

"So those guys are hiding somewhere in this city?" Kirishima questioned. He starts running off. "Okay, where are they, Yaoyorozo!?"

The Camino Ward is packed up people, almost looking like New York City and there are still shops opened too. Although there's a time curfew for those underage, but that don't apply to me because I've been 18 for 6 months ;P. Unfortunately for these kiddos, it applies to them and they do look like kids in the anime.

"Wait a minute!" Yaoyorozo hissed. "From here on out, we must be very, very careful. The villains know what we look like, remember? We must also consider that we may be attacked at any moment."

"Got it!" Midoriya said, making that 'Wakanda forever' sign with his arms. "Gotta be covert!"

Todoroki looks at him. "That's making you stand out more, Midoriya."

"But at this rate, we won't be able to scout very easily," Iida added, hand under his chin.

Kirishima rubs the back of his head. "Then what are we supposed to do?"

Yaoyorozo points at a Dirt-Cheap Donki Oote over her shoulder. "I have a suggestion."

The students go into the thrift store, thinking that if they change their style that none of the villains would notice them. Although it was a cute scene, I don't really feel like typing because I am hungry.

Midoriya has a blue jacket with matching blue pants. A gold chain with a light pink shirt underneath. He has some sick shades on and his hair is styled differently than normally. He almost looks like a wannabe thug, but he's a cute wannabe thug. No one could match his style except his own.

"Hey, you! Hey, you!"

Todoroki looks like one of those boys that are fancy and wear that black vest over their button ups. He has a black wig on, the back of it looking like a duck's butt. Although you could see a little bit of his white hair underneath, but it just looks like its with the wig. He still looks like a cutie, but a more angst cutie.

"I see. Disguises, huh?"

Yaoyorozo has a dark pink dress on with a collar and reaches down past her knees. She has a gold necklace on that has hoops. She also got them sick shades on, but blue and not orange like Midoriya's. Her hair is styled up, but more wavy while she has two long bangs on the side of her face. She still looks cute.

"That's right."

Iida straight up looks like a mobster with the hair, but a nerd with the clothes. His hair is brushed back, revealing them shaved sides. He has orange and red stripe suspenders and a red bow on his white button up. He also has a little fake hair above his lip like Midoriya. But he is still a cutie.

"What are these clothes?"

Kirishima. My boi Kirishima. Kirishima got matching jacket and pants; burgundy. He has a white shirt underneath and a gold chain hooked from his grey belt. His hair is styled down with two odd looking things in his hair that look like horns. He's the best one out of all the students in my opinion. He's a cutie. If I saw this boy, I would ask him on a date.

"I'll tell ya later."

The students leave the store, all of them looking cute and fresh as they can be in these clothes. I really like Kirishima's outfit. I mean, he looks really good.

"Hey, you!" Midoriya yelled.

"That's all wrong!" Kirishima said, looking to Midoriya. "You've gotta push your jaw out more!"

"Hey!"

"That's it!"

"There's a lady with a huge rack over there!"

"Okay!"

"Kids would stand out in the shopping district at night, right?" Yaoyorozo questioned, proud with herself.

Todoroki looks at her. "Yaoyorozo, wouldn't it have been free if you used Creation to make all this?"

"Th-Th-That's against the rules!" Yaoyorozo stammered. "If I make anything I want with my Quirk, then circulation of money and... That's right, as a citizen of this nation, I must increase the flow of money in the economy!"

"I see."

Yaoyorozo walks ahead. "Everyone, our destination is this way--"

"Whoa, it's U.A.!"

The students tense up, hearing someone shout that, but they're eyes widen. They all look up a big screen on a building, seeing it's a U.A. High School Emergency Press Conference with Nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad King. They weren't expecting something like this to happen and they gaze at the TV screen, all of them shocked.

"And now, please watch a clip from U.A. High School's apology press conference that just occurred."

"Mr. Aizawa..." Midoriya mumbled, pushing his way through.

"And even the principal!" Yaoyorozo added.

"We deeply apologize for the incident that allowed harm to come to 27 first years of the hero course because of our unpreparedness," Aizawa started. His hair up and wearing a suit as he looks clean although still looks tired. "We apologize for causing unease in society due to our negligence in properly defending ourselves as a place of learning." The three of them bow. "We are truly sorry."

"Mr. Aizawa, who hates being on TV, is..." Kirishima trailed off, shocked from what he's seeing.

"I'm from Yomiuri TV. Since the beginning of the year, U.A. High School students have had four encounters with villains. This time, there were even students injured. How did you explain to their families, and what are some specific countermeasures you are taking?"

Midoriya clenches his hand into a fist. "Treating them like the bad guys...?"

"We will increase policing in the surrounding area and review the security within the school, ensuring the students' safety with a strong position," Nezu explained, his tone is not his normal, happy go lucky tone. "That is what we told them."

"Huh? What are these guys saying?"

"They're not being protected at all."

"Hero schools aren't usually defeated by villains..."

"How's that s'posed to ensure anything?"

"Aren't they just trying to protect themselves?"

"That's disappointing, U.A."

---

Shigaraki turns off the TV, looking over his shoulder. "It's so strange... Why are the heroes being criticized? The way they were dealing with things was just a little off the mark. It is because it's their job to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think, [Last Name], Bakugo?"

[Name] doesn't lift her gaze, feeling Dabi's eyes on her already. She glances at Bakugo, wondering how the boy is able to look at the villains head on knowing the villains are in control of the situation. She looks away from the boy, her trembling had went to a tremble here and there instead of being the violent and fear driven trembles.

"Once heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore," Lizard villain said, looking at [Name] and Bakugo. "That is Stain's teaching."

Shigaraki tilts his head. "The strange system of transforming people's lives into money or glory... The society that sticks tight to those rules... The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them... Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly just? We'll have everyone thinking about it. We're planning on winning. You like winning, too, right?"

[Name] glanced at Bakugo, seeing the boy's glare harden at Shigaraki's words. She knows for a fucking fact that Bakugo won't join these villains. She knows that, but Shigaraki's words sending shivers of fear down her spine. She felt like crying, wishing she was at home and with her father instead of being in this stupid ass bar.

"Dabi, release their restraints," Shigaraki ordered.

Dabi looks over his shoulder. "Huh? This guy's gonna fight, you know."

"It's fine. We need to treat him like an equal since we're scouting him," Shigaraki said, throwing his hands out. "[Last Name] won't fight you so you can just deal with her restraints. Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, U.A. students?"

Dabi walks over to [Name]. "Twice, you do it."

"What, me? No way," Twice said.

"Do it," Dabi scowls at him.

"Man..."

Dabi and Twice start to release the students from the restraints.

"I do apologize for using such forceful methods," Mr. Compress said, looking towards Bakugo. "But please understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes. We didn't kidnap you by accident."

Dabi leans down to [Name]'s hear and she hears Bakugo snarls at the man. "If you try to escape, I won't just burn your throat." Dabi pulls away, crouching down in front of [Name] and he grew satisfied at the terrified look in [Name]'s eyes. 

Shigaraki stands up. "Even though our situations differ, everyone here has been restricted and suffered because of people... rules... and heroes..." [Name]'s hands go up to her throat, rubbing it as Bakugo rubs his wrists. "I'm sure you also--"

Bakugo kicks Twice in the face and Shigaraki is pushed back by him. Bakugo lets out a yell, an explosion ringing out and he grabs [Name] by the arm, pushing her behind him as her legs tremble. [Name] wasn't expecting Bakugo to suddenly attack like that and she noticed the smirk tugging on Dabi's lips as he looks at her.

"Shigaraki!" Twice exclaimed.

When the dust clears, Shigaraki is standing there with the hand mask off his face. [Name] noticed the baby blue haired villain's chapped lips and red eyes. He looks sickly pale and [Name]'s hands grip the back of Bakugo's shirt, too scared to move to do anything.

"I listened quietly to your endless talking... Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time," Bakugo growled, hanging his head. "Basically, you mean 'We wanna harass people, so please join us', right?" Bakugo lifts his head, an angry, deadly glare plastered on his face. "Don't bother. I want to win like All Might. No matter what anyone says, that will never change!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 20.5K 38
(Y/n) has been abused and broken in many ways. She was broken mentally, physically and emotionally. She was able to shift into a wolf because of her...
6.8K 202 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
3K 129 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
1.4M 49.2K 38
꒰ ❛ A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. ❜ ꒱ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 Started: 1st of Fe...