Inexplicable (DEREK HALE)

By HorneSupremacy

(NOW ON AO3) Sarah Stilinski the more popular, beautiful, smarter and talented Stilinski twin. Best friends... More

Extended Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
THE MOVIE
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 44

5.7K 133 7
By HorneSupremacy

(A/N: I know there is only a months difference between season 3b and 4 but it works better for the story if it's longer.)

When Sarah woke up, she noticed how she was tied down to a chair. The sun was still up so she assumed that she wasn't out for long. How wrong she was. She slowly adjusted her eyes to the sunlight when she got slapped in the face by the same man who knocked her unconscious.

'What the hell do you want with me?" Sarah questions, looking around the room to find it's some kind of torture chamber.

"You took down a group of my hunters." The woman tells her.

"What?" Sarah questions in confusion when she suddenly remembers the group she took down to help save Peter and Derek. "You had my friends? What was I supposed to do? Let them get tortured?"

"They had information which I'm assuming that you have as well." She reveals.

"What kind of information?" Sarah questions.

"La Loba." The man says in response.

"The She-Wolf?" Sarah frowns.

"Where is she?" The woman questions.

"I don't know any she-wolfs." Sarah lies, not willing to give away Cora or Malia's location.

"Why are you protecting her?" She asks, walking over and slapping Sarah in the face.

"I'm not!" Sarah shouts. "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Turn up the dial." She tells one of the men.

"Dial? What dial?" Sarah frowns, looking around the room to find the wire on her chair is hooked up to a machine and she slowly feels the buzz if electricity flood her system. 

"Where is La Loba?" The woman questions.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" Sarah screams in response.

"Siguiente nivel." The woman demands.

"Next Level?" Sarah shouts in disbelief and the charge of electricity gets harsher.

"You're human, make it easier on yourself and tell us where La Loba is." The woman tells her.

"I wish I could." Sarah groans.

"Diez." The woman tells the man.

"Wait? What!" Sarah shouts, knowing that there is no way she can survive.

"Where is the she-wolf?" She demands.

"I don't know!" Sarah shouts and she begins to feel the electricity pour through her body, causing her to let out a loud scream before being sucked into her mind. 

"I heard them at the game. They think that you're the Alpha." Scott tells Sarah in a panic. "You're in danger."

"Kate has been following me all week, I know." Sarah replies.

"She also asked about Jackson, thinking that he was the next Beta." Scott says with a sigh as he slumps down onto his bed.

"Why would they think it's him?" Sarah frowns. "Because of the claw marks on the back of his neck?"

"Apparently you can get turned by scratch, if the claws go deep enough." Scott replies.

With some new found strength, Sarah was able to pull herself out of the restraints, she pants in exhaustion before saying a name. 

"Kate." She tells them. "She's alive?"

"So you do know who La Loba is." The woman says, offering her a hand up which she takes. Sarah follows her through the building until they reach a large office in the back.

"Who are you?" Sarah questions.

"Araya Calavera." She answers.

"You're the one Chris was talking about. The hunter." Sarah realises. "Who's he?" She asks, gesturing to the man.

"Erik." He simply answers and she slowly nods, turning back to the woman who is clearly in charge.

"What are you going to do with me?" Sarah questions. "There is no way I should have been able to survive that, never mind the fact I could break out of the restraints."

"We don't know, but you're staying with us until we do." Araya responds.

"What? I can't stay here? My family will know something is wrong." Sarah imediately protests.

"They know that you're going away to work on yourself, which is what you're going to do here." Araya counters.

"I registered for an internship with the US Marshall, I can't exactly tell them I'm working on myself." Sarah disagrees but it seems like they already knew that.

"And what is the name of the man you are working with?" araya questions with a smirk.

"Erik..." Sarah trails of glancing over to the man as she came to the realisation.

"Welcome to day one." He says with a large grin, exposing his shark like teeth.

"What is this going to entail?" Sarah asks. "Since you're obviously not letting me go and I'm guessing you're not going to let me talk to my friends."

"You're going to work with us. Specifically Erik. You're both going to try and find Kate. Maybe go on a few hunts-" She starts but Sarah cuts her off.

"I'm not killing anyone." Sarah disagrees. "I don't believe in your barbaric code. My best friend who is like a brother to me is a werewolf, I'm not doing anything like that."

"Okay then. You'll find Kate and Train with Erik who'll be monitoring you." Araya tells her. "We took the liberty to leave a note and pick up some clothes."

"Great." Sarah exasperates, falling back into her chair, placing her hand on her head in disbelief.  "So, not only am I being held here against my will, you're also going to be monitoring me." Sarah questions.

"It's either that or kill you, so get a grip and come with me." Erik bluntly states, leaving the room causing Sarah to get up from her chair and rush after him.

"Jesus, you could have at least waited." Sarah groaned, catching up to him when he abruptly stops and pins her to the wall by her neck.

"If I'm going to be doing this, and you're going to be my little protege or whatever Araya wants you to be, you're going to listen to me, not give me any shit are we clear?" He questions, applying more pressure to her neck.

"Yep." Sarah answers, nodding her head as much as she could in his grip before he let her go and continued walking down the corridor, leading her to her room that she would be staying in for the next few months.

<<<~~~>>>

It's been a month. Zero contact with her friends or family and all she's done is work or train. No progress made on finding Kate, which really bugged her as she was there for nothing. And right now, she was training with Erik who was not so nice to her. 

"Get up!" He shouts as he took her down to the ground.

"I'm going, I'm going." Sarah groans, getting up from the ground. as soon as she does, he attacks her again, throwing a punch to her face, which she catches and flips him over onto the ground. He goes to swipe her feet with his legs but she jumps over them and grabs his arm, straddling him as she pins him to the floor. "Is that good enough for you?" She questions, applying more pressure to his arm.

"Okay, okay." Erik replies, tapping the ground. Sarah gets off him and turns back around to her water bottle to take a drink when she feels his attack coming, she braces herself for an attack and predicts Erik's movements, grabbing his hand as he attack and flips him over her shoulder, pinning him to the ground again. 

"Are you going to give up?" She questions.

"You're getting better." He smirks, easily flipping her over. "I need to stop taking it easy on you." He says getting up from the ground and begins to walk out of the room.

"That was you taking it easy on me!" Sarah shouts in disbelief.

<<<~~~>>>

Sarah was doing the same thing every single day. Training with Erik. Whether it was physical or mental, she was working constantly, never having a break and always trying her hardest. She hadn't spoke to her family in 3 months and she was beginning to miss them but she knew that she couldn't do anything about it.

"You're friends are here, something about a guy named Derek missing. They think it was us." Erik tells her, barging into her room.

"What?" Sarah questions in disbelief.

"Yeah, we're both going to help." Erik explains.

"Then what?" Sarah curiously questions.

"We go to Beacon Hills and they can help us find Kate." Erik informs her, throwing her the keys to the bike the Calaveras leant her, which she catches in the air.

"Erik, that is the best thing you have ever said to me in your three months of knowing you." Sarah exclaims, grabbing the keys from the air and grabbing her leather jacket, following Erik out of the door, ready to see her friends once again.

A/N: Vote and Comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 11.2K 32
In which the new girl faces a lot of challenges with the supernatural and falls in love with Scott McCall. [ SEASON 2 ] © stilesbilinskiii
25.2K 627 22
Kimberly McCall a weird, sarcastic, funny, and beautiful twin of Scott McCall. Except shes prettier than Scott of course. Obviously. But what will sh...
13.3K 269 13
Under heavy editing!
301 15 6
"And all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for King of my heart, body and soul." Matilda, The younger twin sister of Scott McCall was dra...