The light

By jamesidk13

My name is Caleb Dume. I am a survivor. Ever since order 66 my life has been turned around. I had no one. No... More

An average day?
Hooded Hero
Ahsoka
Dagobah
Fulcrum?
Sparring
Welcome to the rebellion
Letting it all out
Wake up Caleb
Tickles
Happy birthday Caleb Dume
Birthday present
Naughty togruta part 1
Naughty togruta part 2
Mustafar
The inquisitor
Angffy
Visions
The dark side
Regret
Execution
I'm with you
A beautiful sight to wake up to
Another peaceful morning
Unload the crates
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
Cooking class part 1
Cooking class part 2
A flirty togruta
Leaving Lothal
Aftermath
My fault
A change of heart
Not your fault
Tatooine
Vader
The chosen one
Luke
A chance
Yoda's decision
Duel of the fates Part 1
Duel of the fates part 2
Duel of the fates part 3
Happy ever after

Author's apologies and explanation

20 0 0
By jamesidk13

All right everyone, so you may or may not have realised the many changes I have made to this story. What are those changes? Well it is just that I have taken the lemon stuff out of it.

The reason behind that is that I felt the lemon is starting to really ruin my story.  Not only that but I feel that those parts are affecting and discouraging many of the young viewers here from reading on.

Because of this what I've done is that I changed many of the chapters for the story and made them less lemony, as well as take away multiple chapters. However, if you guys really really really want them back, I could do that too. From here on out, this story will be more suitable for everyone.

With that being said I do apologise for not adding another part for the story today.

And of course, have a good day or night. I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 58 29
This is my Star Wars Story, set in the Clone Wars time period, about a young Padawan named Nathan Tynan, who was born in 37 BBY. He was the apprentic...
10.1K 34 54
My name is Caleb Dume. I am a survivor. Ever since order 66 my life has been turned around. I had no one. No friends, no family, no master. I didn't...
1.1K 17 18
Caleb Dume embarks on an ambitious journey for the search for his long lost friend. Throughout the year, several Padawans have tried but none succeed...
11.7K 240 15
(Book 1) What if Ahsoka was found out she was pregnant right after the events of Victory and Death? Fast forward 16 years, and she has a son. Jackson...