Resume Of Romance

By idet843

Rylie's breath catches in her throat. Moving closer on the bed she wants to touch, she wants to caress the s... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-Trailer included
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10-Trailer Included
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-Trailer Included
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Trailer
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note-
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 13

73.9K 1.3K 63
By idet843

Chapter 13 

(Warning: LS)

Rylie steps into Chace’s apartment not knowing what to expect.  It’s bigger than she thought it would be and filled with every amenity imaginable.  When they stopped by her hotel, he took control checking her out of it and putting her luggage into his car.  She was told by him to sit in the car stay quiet or he would pull over and ravage her. 

Why did he have to make a statement like that, his admission didn’t scare her like he thought, it made her hot and curious.  He’s so unaware if he did by some chance pull over they would both be arrested for indecent exposure because she has her own ideas of things she wants to do to him but she chooses to keep silent about it having never verbally revealed to a man such sexual desires for him. She sat in the passenger seat letting her imagination run wild with anticipation of being able to follow through on her thoughts someday.     

They enter his penthouse apartment to silence.  She takes tentative steps into it craning her head to look into the kitchen and any other open rooms for a maid, a butler, a chef someone else please be here so that they are not alone.  But they are—alone.  Its fine she can handle this nothing is going to happen between them.  He has Ivana to keep his bed warm, he doesn’t need her and she doesn’t need him. 

Their connection outside of work is to figure out what kind of trouble their siblings are having and to help them resolve it. The relationship between them should be platonic, free of her debaucherous thoughts.

His home is beautiful and bigger than she thought it would be, it can be described as sexy with its comfortably huge ‘L’ shaped grey sofa and romantic mood lighting.  Something he seems to be big on is the right kind of lighting to set the mood.  

If a man’s home can be considered his castle this place must be his seduction den.  She is struck by all of the romantic touches that inhibit it but she suspects he doesn’t call them that.  The windowed views of the New York skyline at night with the rain coming down hitting hard against the window pane conjure up her fantasies of ways they can screw each other all over this place.  She supposes it’s the reason it looks like it does because he has done the depraved things she is thinking many times before, just not with her. 

Rylie can imagine herself naked against the glass window.  Twinkling lights of the New York skyline are behind them— he is just as naked their bodies glowing in the moonlight with sweat from the heated exertion of their fervid lovemaking covering their entwined bodies, his grunts and her moans the only sound in the room his massive manhood pounding fiercely into her wetness they would probably break the glass the way he fuc...   

Rylie’s heart starts to race her facial features have taken on a wanton look, moisture is already building between her legs she clears her throat reluctantly snapping out of her wet dream.  He’s two feet across from her staring with those impenetrable eyes his brow creased he’s searching trying to figure out what she’s thinking.  She blushes changing her thoughts but she can’t seem to get away from him being a part of them. 

She doesn’t know how long he has had this place but it’s obvious he has put some thought into it being attractive to a woman.  It doesn’t scream bachelor pad the way she thought it would he’s turned it into a beautiful comfortable home that would be perfect to share with the person you love.  She understands why he was reluctant to leave it.  If she were to live in a place like this she would always want to return to it. 

Chace is talking to her he wants to know if she is hungry.  She tells him she could eat something not having eaten since breakfast this morning.   

She’s struggling to keep focus on something else besides wanting a repeat of what happened in his office, maybe this place is working its magic on her already.  It really shouldn’t be so hard for her to let it go especially after what she heard from Ivana.  

Rylie has tried to reason why that night in his office happened, she keeps telling herself it was unavoidable because of the way they continue to goad each other.  She doesn’t want to become his office plaything but her body doesn’t care it’s anxious to have a play date with his.  If Ivana is the type of woman he’s really interested in then Rylie is far from that type of woman. 

He is seductively eyeing her having taken a phone call, it sounds like business.  His question about dinner is still unresolved.  He watches her walk into his kitchen while he is on the phone, opening his refrigerator door to see what he has there’s not much, he could have told her that but he did leave the decision up to her whether they stay in or go out he knows what he prefers.   

Rylie always feels like he’s two steps ahead of her when it comes to the heat between them.  The temperature in his apartment wherever she goes in it can’t be described as anything except combustible, ignitable an incendiary flame that is resistant to burning out.  She thought after their last encounter it was best that they stay away from each other for a while and yet here she is hiding in his kitchen trying to avoid his intense magnetic gaze.  

Chace finishes his phone call but hesitates following her into the kitchen.  He is always in control around women except now.  He wanted her to come here, thoughts of being in her hotel room so close to a bed being right there it was too tempting.  He can’t seem to erase his thoughts of ravishing her, she’s actually in more danger of it here in his penthouse.  He spent last night waking up several times with a hard on for her.  He doesn’t know how he’s going to manage to get through this evening with her under the same roof sleeping a few feet away.  She appears to be mad at him for some reason. 

Dinner with one another starts out quiet its Chinese food and there are a lot of things they need to discuss about their siblings.  When Rylie does focus on something other than his charming smile, his perfect pecs and the feel of him pounding his manhood deep inside her she gets mad.  How could he not tell her he is involved with a woman like Ivana?   

He is imagining the taste of her lips against his, the feel of her wet sex clenching around his manhood.  He wants that feeling, he longs for it and can’t wait to have it again with her.  His mind immediately goes into seduction mode despite everything else that’s going on.  They can talk later, right now he only wants to satisfy the burning desire for her in his nether region.  

Setting across from each other at his dining room table she reaches across him grabbing his empty plate they have finished eating.  He can tell something is wrong although he hasn’t brought up his own doubts of whether she told him everything about her night at the mansion. 

Rylie is in his kitchen stacking the dishwasher he comes in with their empty wine glasses and the empty carryout containers throwing them in the trash.  He walks up behind her brushing his already aroused front against her bent over ass loading the dishwasher.  He sets the glasses on the counter in front of her the intimate contact catches her off guard.  

“Chace….”  She says hurriedly standing up straight intending to warn off his sensual advances.  She knows where this is headed and she’s not ready for it to go there.   There are too many questions between them, she needs answers now. 

He backs off standing to the side of the dishwasher scowling at her.  “You shouldn’t have come here alone, you’re too stubborn and you’re going to get yourself hurt if you don’t listen.”  He tells her switching from amorous to stern in a flip of emotion. 

“We’re not at work Chace this is my personal life you can’t tell me what to do.  You don’t get to boss me around when it comes to this.”  She says surprising herself that she is able to keep her voice so detached.  Maybe this isn’t as hard as she thought it would be.  She can be in control around him she just needs to focus. 

“Alright, you think you’ve got your big girl panties on Rylie….the men we saw at the mansion when we were talking to Kayla are here in New York.  They came here looking for the man that you were with at the mansion.  They found him and beat the shit out of him trying to get information from him about you and me.  He was too drunk to remember.  They think you were Monique and they’re looking for you.   I don’t want you wondering around New York alone your sister is caught up in some kind of blackmail ring and has dragged my brother into it.”  His anger is palpable he isn’t gentle about how he tells her.  

Rylie is scowling at him she saw those men she didn’t know that man was being harmed because of her.  She didn’t think when she went to that mansion it would result in someone looking for her and now probably him. 

She places her hand on his chest.  “I saw them, I was trying to hide when you found me.”  She admits.    

“Chace your right it’s also an extortion ring.  There’s this place other than the adoption agency.  It’s a clinic for women where they do pregnancy exams.  The women at that mansion are selectively picking out men in troubled marriages to impregnate them.  The men are unaware until notified by the girl that she’s pregnant.  They extort money out of them or blackmail them to keep their wives’ from finding out.  A lot of the men they choose have conduct clauses or pre-nup agreements.  Some of the men would rather payout to keep their activities at the mansion a secret instead of giving the money to their divorcing wives.  All of the men that go there are extremely wealthy.  They use this clinic to verify the DNA of the father’s.”  She explains. 

He’s looking at her like she grew another head.  “How do you know this Rylie, you said that night I found you at the mansion was the only time you were there.” 

“It was, I went to the clinic this morning before I went to the adoption agency, I talked to a young woman that just learned she was pregnant.  The things that she told me, Chace the men coming to the mansion are being set up.  I’m not lying to you those women get pregnant on purpose and the men impregnating them are extorted or blackmailed.  I know you’ve taken client’s there you’ve been a customer yourself the place is well operated and from what I learned today, it’s pretty successful.  The girls are paid dependent on how wealthy the men are.  They can make roughly three hundred thousand dollars if they get pregnant by a man like Jayson or….yourself.”  Rylie explains. 

He understanding what she is saying but his look is ambiguous.  “Rylie what you’re saying doesn’t make sense how can so many women there get pregnant.  I know you don’t think much of us as a male species but most of us do carry condoms.   

Rylie realizes she’s put that idea in his head when she talked about her relationship with Mason.  She should have kept her mouth shut on that one.   

“Chace….I don’t know how often you’ve been to that place or if you used them while there but there’s condoms offered everywhere around it.  That guy that grabbed me, we were at the bar and they had a bunch of huge wine goblets filled with all types of condoms.  He reached his hand in and grabbed several before he dragged me up the stairs.  I think….they were tampered with.   I thought about this, I think they made it so easy for the men to grab one of theirs to impress the women except the men don’t know that the condoms they are using are not protective until it’s too late.”  Rylie explains. 

He’s not listening anymore, he leaves the kitchen walking swiftly away.  She follows him not knowing why he just left her hanging like that talking to his back.  He’s up the stairs through his bedroom door walking into his closet by the time she gets to his room.  She steps through the door.  The décor of it is similar to his bedroom in his Northern Virginia house except this room is larger, it has a seating area near his bed. 

She walks to his closet door the view before her makes her want to cry with envy.  His closet is more beautifully arranged than any woman she knows.  His suits, his shirts, jackets, his many pairs of shoes are all so neatly arranged.  Everything has a place and its all color coded.  No wonder he looks so put together every day at work.  She suspects he has the same type of setup in his home in Virginia.   

He opens a drawer in his closet island taking out a black oblong box.  He lifts the lid and Rylie can see that it’s full of condoms of different colors and flavors.  She sucks in her cheeks, he hears it looking up his gaze meeting hers.  “What?”  He says abruptly with a frown. 

“Nothing….”  She smirks shrugging her shoulders.  He heavily sighs.  “I am a single man Rylie, I’m also very careful.”  He says walking toward her holding the box in his hand.  He comes out of his closet but she is still standing in its doorway.  He holds out his other hand waiting for her to take it.  He wants to get her out of his bedroom as quickly as possible.  

Their gazes locked on one another she blinks first staring down at his hand reaching out for her.  He’s getting impatient.  “It just your hand Rylie it doesn’t mean we’re going to be attached to one another forever.” 

“I know it’s not forever Chace, do you even want to be attached to someone like me now?”  She says earnestly.   

“At the moment more than you know.”  He responds coming back to grab her hand while gazing down at her.  “You’re not alone in this Rylie, I’m caught up in it now too.”  He tells her giving their clasped hands a squeeze. 

“I know, I didn’t mean to….?”  She holds her head down staring at the floor between them.  He sets the box on his chest next to them.  Wrapping his arms around her he hugs her. 

“You’re not alone in this I’m right here with you.  The box is not what you think it’s a gift from the mansion.  When a member joins one of those boxes is delivered to him along with some of the bracelets that they give the women.  The bracelets the members get are to give to the women they want to see repeatedly they signify the woman is taken, the other members know she's exclusive to certain clients.  Come to my office with me we need to take a closer look at these to see if they have been tampered with, besides I think it will be safer unless you want to test them out personally in here?”  He teases his open palms rubbing her hips his third leg can already be felt in between her legs. 

“Oh Chace…”  She says with sexual frustration lining her voice as she lays her forehead against his hard chest.  She breaths him in wanting to take him up on his seductive offer but they both know he’s teasing the offer could result in a different outcome nine months later. 

“I think we better leave here.”  She says moving away from him walking out the door.  He follows her going back down the stairs.  Walking ahead of her they go into his study.  Setting the box on his desk he lifts the lid.  Rylie walks closer she can see his bracelets setting in one of the sections she starts counting them there are five.   

He’s got a magnifying glass pulled out holding up one of the condoms looking closely at it.  “Chace…”  Rylie can’t seem to help herself.  The bracelets are now in her hands she slips one of them on her wrist unconsciously.  He’s not paying attention he’s engrossed in looking at the condoms checking them for holes.   

“Chace….?”  She says his name again getting his attention this time, he looks up at her then down at her hands and wrist.  “How many bracelets does each member get when they join?”  She absently ask him still playing with the bracelets. 

He smirks at her making her wait.  “Just tell me.”  She says putting the bracelets except the one she’s wearing back in their slot in the box.  He watches her do it intrigued that she still is wearing one of them. 

“Each member gets…..twenty.”  He says with a straight face shrugging his shoulders. 

“Twen….twenty?”  She harshly questions.   “Twenty…”  He says firmly waiting for her reaction. 

“You have five.”  She says in a huff.   “No...no….” he says carefully with a half-smile that makes her shiver.  “I have four, you’re wearing one.”  He tells her.  Rylie’s eyes get wide, her mouth drops open.  She looks down at her wrist frantically grabbing at the bracelet she gets flustered unable to get it off of her wrist.  She starts spluttering and fussing about it she looks up at his smirking face. 

“You arrogant bastard….I’m not one of your playthings and I’m nobodies whore.  I don’t understand how Ivana thinks you’re exclusively hers.  Fifteen other women, you’re the male whore you and Ivana deserve each other.”   She stomps off out his office door.  He didn’t expect such a strong reaction from her, he was just teasing her.  What the hell is she talking about Ivana for?  She has nothing to do with this or with what’s happening between them.  He races from the room to catch up to her. 

Grabbing her arm just as she reaches the landing at the top of the stairs he turns her around to face him.  “What is it with you I was just teasing you Rylie.  That damn box only holds five bracelets, you can’t force twenty of them in it. I’ve never used one of their condoms.  I also haven’t been with a woman there for a really long time it’s been more than two years ago.  I get regular checkups and I’m careful about the women I get involved with.   I know that place is really an escort service for the wealthy. I take client’s there because they know about it and it’s where they want to go when in town.  I don’t force them to go there I’m not some damn pimp in spite of what you think.”   

She has unknowingly unleashed his anger and it’s palpable, his dark blue eyes are glaring at her, she’s not afraid his anger spurs her on she might as well get this over with. 

“I didn’t call you a pimp, but you can’t possibly think crawling between Ivana Kessler’s legs is safe.  You’re such a snake Chace why did you come after me when you have her—Why?  My life was fine until you came along.  I always thought creatures like you rattled before they struck and I’d hear you coming, I need to get out of here.” She suddenly says walking away from his seemingly surprised face. 

He quickly pulls himself together following her catching her near the wall in between their bedrooms.  He holds her against it his outstretched arms on each side of her pinning her in. “Who the hell told you I was sleeping with Ivana?  I haven’t slept with that woman in six or seven years it’s been so long I’ve lost count, I’m not with her.”  He says with conviction a look of distaste on his face that makes Rylie want to jump for joy inside she tries not to smile thinking he will only turn cocky if he sees her glee.  

“She told me….Friday morning….she and I….we….well we.  She seems to like being you’re beck and call girl, she’s only been at the office a couple of weeks Chace and you’ve already moved her up to your office as your executive assistant.  She insinuated that you and she….”  Rylie doesn’t finish her sentence, his look gets darker as she continues to talk about it. 

“She can insinuate as much as she wants Rylie.  She and I….we did hook up after a few dates but that’s all it was she still looked like herself back then.  Right now I don’t know who she is trying to look like.  She’s still working for Braxton Holdings because my father and her father are close friends.  Our parents wanted us to get married years ago she was willing I wasn’t.   I’m not sleeping with her.”  He says sternly.  Removing his arms he walks away from her into his bedroom slamming the door. 

Sagging against the wall she realizes she’s totally pissed him off.  She didn’t expect him to sulk about it.  She needs his help with this he’s right she doesn’t really know what her sister has gotten herself and Jayson into.  She has to be cautious in her actions she needs him to help her navigate through a lot of this. 

Deciding to leave him alone for a while to cool down she goes into her own room to take a shower and get ready for bed.  She doesn’t like it they aren’t on speaking terms she’s staying in his house what is she supposed to do in the morning he checked her out of her hotel.   

She didn’t really call him a pimp but she did call him a whore and she overreacted when he was teasing her she needs to apologize.   

Walking to his door she tightens the sash of the midnight blue robe she threw on.  Placing her hand against the door handle she knocks, he doesn’t answer.  She calls his name but still no answer.  Pushing on the handle it moves she opens the door going inside walking up to his bed.  Hearing water running she looks toward his bathroom, steam is coming out he’s taking a shower.  She needs to go remembering that he sleeps in the nude.  The water in the bathroom has stopped running but she isn’t paying attention to it.  Finally turning around to leave his room she doesn’t make it out before she hears his voice. 

“Rylie…?”  He calls to her from across the room.  She doesn’t turn around, she can’t turn around but she wants to so bad.  She can already picture how he looks in her mind. 

“Why did you come back in here Rylie?” His voice is an octave lower, his scented smell is drifting toward her.  He’s behind her and she dare not turn around. 

“I wanted to apologize for the things I said to you.  I was upset about my sister and Jayson.  The things I found out today about my sister are unsettling.  I have to find her, she’s out there somewhere scared and maybe pregnant I don’t want her to have to go through this alone.”  Rylie’s hand is on the door handle her head is down. 

“I understand that, do you think I want my brother to go through this by himself?  This doesn’t open men up to just impregnating women they don’t really know it opens them up to diseases. The condoms I checked in the box have several small holes punched in them.  I don’t know what you’re sister has dragged my brother into I’m not going to abandon him.  I know he’s trying to handle it on his own but I feel the same sense of responsibility toward him that you feel toward her.”  Chace explains. 

“I’m sorry on my sister’s behalf and mine.  I agree she’s dragged Jayson into this and I’ve dragged you along with me into it as well.”  Rylie says trying to keep any emotion out of it.   

“Rylie we’ve jumped in the water together, were paddling together and if we keep working together we won’t drown in all of this.”  He says in her ear, his hands are on her hips pulling her back against his wet toweled front.  She feels the water from his body soak through her silky robe. 

“You’re getting me wet.”  She says her hand dropping from the doorknob to lay over his against her hip.  He nips her ear then soothes it with his tongue.

“Oh god…I didn’t mean to say that.”  She is totally flustered, aroused and filled with anticipation. 

One of his hands slides around to her front inside her robe cupping her negligee covered breast while his other hand snakes it's way sensually across her hip inside her robe and underneath her negligee.  She shudders as his fingers caress her sex over her sheer thong.  She bucks when two fingers slip underneath to caressing her wetness.  She cries out when he pushes his fingers deeper inside her.  Her head falling back on his shoulder he’s working her upper and lower body into a sexual frenzy.  

His hands, his lips, he’s doing the things to her she wants, has dreamed about, but her dreams didn’t prepare her for the way he is making her feel. Her hand reaches out her mind says grab the door but her body is at an apex crescendoing into an insuppressible climax.  She reaches behind her to grab his head holding her cheek firmly pressed against his rough haired one as she moans and bites her lower lip.  

“Chace…”  She moans his name he’s pressing into her from behind.  She can feel his arousal on her back his own breathing is heavy.  His body is holding hers up her legs buckled long ago when he touched her there….  A guttural growl is released from deep within him his fingers are removed from inside her.  Fabric is tearing she feels a rip then another her thong is removed from her body.   He swings her around lifting her up she wraps her legs around him.  His kiss is consuming, hot and deep containing a fierce passion she doesn’t expect.  He’s moving quickly her nakedness is rubbing against his toweled body.   

She is laid across his bed he looks down at her.  “Take off your robe.”  He says then reaches into his nightstand pulling out a silver color packet that doesn’t look anything like the ones from the Mansion. 

She’s breathing heavy, doing as he ask her robe is removed quickly on the floor.  The condom is on him in no time, the towel is still wrapped around him.  She sit’s up on her forearms still wearing her negligee he’s leaning over her they are sideways on the bed. 

His eyes are filled with desire.  “Do you want this?”  He says with a raspy voice.  Her eyes drink in his wet hair, his deep dark blue eyes so full of lust and his chiseled cheek bones that can cut glass.  Her gaze ends on his kissable lips.  Pulling her negligee over her head he throws it over his shoulder it lands on the floor to join her robe. Touching his lips with her finger she leans in to tenderly kiss him.  Her hands slide down his rib cage to grab the towel removing it, she throw it somewhere near her robe then lies back down pulling him on top of her.   His lips press against hers in silent submission their tongues entwined until he starts to explore making her body shiver with pleasure.  

Her body writhes against his, his entry is swift and hard she cries out arching her back. He retreats with a groan then re-enters going deeper she whimpers circling her arms around him.  His thrust inside her are rhythmic her body dances with his they make love slowly, passionately, their bodies continuing it's sexual dance of love until she gets her release followed closely by his own.   

He spends most of the night tasting and touching, savoring every intimate part of her.  He ends up behind her she's on all fours when he enter her from behind she grabs onto the footboard of the bed to hold on. Her orgasms hit harder one after another.  He falls off of her sinking into the bed she lays on top of him allowing him to rest for a short-time before she starts to kiss him arousing him wanting him again.  

Climbing on top of him she takes her time licking and tasting him in all the places she's longed to touch him , her exploration of his body is filled with sensaul caresses, she leaves an imprint of her own body on him he won't easily forget. Rylie loves the feel of his arms around her she is enjoying herself and him, doing things to him she has dreamed about.  His body shudders when she slips him inside of her.  Throwing her head back she rides him until she is satiated and her body is racked with repeated orgasms before she collapses on top of him wrapped in his welcoming arms.  They crawl under the covers together he holds her through the night, they fall asleep neither having to dream about the other one tonight.   

**Thanks for Reading.

Rylie is finally letting go of some of her inhibitions, hopefully when challenged by the other women that will challenge her over Chace she can stay strong and confident.

Other Stories:  Destiny Is Served and Tiptoe Kisses  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.3K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
8.8M 316K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
207K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
1.5M 52.3K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...