distractions (todoroki shoto...

By punchawall

life felt like too much for her. she didn't want to deal with the pressure of the hero course, classes, or p... More

1 - first day
2 - ground gamma
3 - groupchat
4 - lunch time
5 - study time!
6 - the gala
8 - training camp day 1
9 - training camp day 2
10 - attack
11 - pizza la
12 - room contest
13 - arcade games
14 - stargazing
15 - ultimate moves
16 - jealousy
17 - license exam
18 - retake results
19 - sleepovers
20 - the cafe

7 - midterms

2.2K 84 79
By punchawall

a/n - cringe moment in the chapter oopsies let's change it up a little

(y/n)'s pov

"ahhhh it's over finallyyyyy!!" sero was stretching in his seat, happy for our written test to be finished.

mina and kaminari went to momo's desk and cheered together, "thank you for helping us study momo!!!"

the pink girl smiled, and happily bounced with joy, "i was able to get an answer down for all of the questions!!!"

uraraka pulled me over to join the dekusquad, "(l/n)!! how do you think you did? i think i messed up on the history portion..."

"uhm, i didn't think it was too bad. i'm lucky i studied everything i wasn't at ua for." recently, uraraka had been trying to make me join their group by constantly including me in their conversations.

it was nice to be included, but i still felt like there were invisible walls that separated me from the rest.

iida reminded us all, "everyone take the time now to prepare for the upcoming practical exams! if you do not rest and eat, you will not have enough energy to perform at 100%!!!"

the bubbly girl grabbed mine and midoriya's sleeve and pulled us out toward the cafeteria, "let's go get food and fuel up!!!"

time skip brought to you by shinsou and stargazing💘 - after lunch

the class was all suited up in our costumes and waiting outside of the locker rooms. it was time for the practical exams, and mina and kaminari were estatic. they were excited to easily fight robots, but i had a feeling that it wasn't that simple.

as the pink and yellow teens were cheering, mr aizawa came by and was grinning at us.

"yayyyyy just robots this time!!!"

"easy pass woohoooooo~!"

"or so you think!" a high pitched voice came from mr aizawa's scarf, and our principal appeared from within its fabric. "heheheh~! this year, we decided we needed to get rid of the older exam since you guys are so advanced!"

the two teens practically deflated at this news, sulking together in despair.

our enthusiastic teacher continued on, "you students have been paired up, with one exception, with one of the teachers here on campus. your goal is to either reach the escape gate or put these handcuffs on the teacher. to make it a bit easier, we have condensed weights to slow us down. todoroki, yaoyorozu, and (l/n). you three are against me."

ah.

okay it'll be fine right?

i won't fail.

i cant fail.

the rest of the teachers showed up and announced their opponents, eventually we all grouped up and the rest of the class headed to the watching area. my group was up first, so us three headed to a residential ground for our exam.

we entered the area and headed to the middle, where we were supposed to start from. "todoroki, yaoyorozu, and (l/n). practical exam, start!!!"

todoroki immediately took the lead, "let's go through the alleyways. yaoyorozu, make small things so that we know when aizawa sensei is near. (l/n) take the rear and spread out your mist so he can't see us and will know when he gets closer."

total concentration breathing : misty haze

katamoya, i summoned my sword and spread my mist throughout the surrounding buildings.

"uhm..." i turned my head toward momo who looked like she wanted to say something. tilting my head, i tried to encourage her to speak her mind silently, "i just—"

the icyhot boy in front turned back, "why aren't you making anything yet?"

she faltered a bit,"a-ah. okay..." the girl obviously had something else to say, but couldn't seem to get the words out of her mouth.

for some reason, she started producing matryoshka dolls as we walked through the fake streets. to be honest, it was strange but fitting.

suddenly, someone entered the mist, "aizawa from the top!"

my quirk dissipated and the mist surrounding us and my katana dissolved into the air. todoroki pushed away yaoyorozu because she was close enough, "run away yaoyorozu, run! at least one of us needs to escape!!"

aizawa erased all of our quirks and used his scarf to capture todoroki and i. we were wrapped up and unable to use our arms, and he threw us up to dangle off of some power lines.

our bodies collided while swinging, making me cringe from the sudden impact. he added a piece of tape across my mouth to stop me from being able to use my quirk once it came back.

"you two rely on your quirks too much. todoroki, you may think that telling the girls what to do is making it easier for them, but you're stopping them from sharing their plans. think about it. time for me to get the last student." he smirked at us at the end and ran along the line in the direction that momo went off in.

todoroki, whose body was pressed against mine because we were dangling, looked dejected as he stared at the floor. "... he's right. sorry (l/n)... i didn't think about that."

"mfhmnhfkfmnmmmm" i mumbled through the tape, and he looked up at my struggling stature.

he realized my struggle, and activated his quirk to see if he got it back, and ice spread on his right leg. his eyes widened and he turned back to me, "... sorry for this but it's the only thing i can think of right now (l/n)."

(a/n - this is so weird and cringe why am i writing this ahhhHhHhhH)

before i could realize what he was doing, the peppermint boy brought his face closer to mine, his mouth by my cheek. my eyes widened and i could feel the blood rush to my face out of confusion and being flustered.

then, he carefully used his mouth to get the tape off of my mouth, managing the rip it off quickly. my face stung from the quick removal, but i managed to push back my thoughts to the exam, katamoya.

"can you make an ice slide under us once i cut us down?" i asked, and the boy next to me nodded. his face was a bit flushed too, but i decided to ignore it.

i created the katana that rested in my hands, and immediately sliced the wrappings that held us up, and todoroki created an ice slide underneath us that turned our fall into a slide to the ground.

just then, momo came back out of the alleyway, panting but glad to see us okay. we got loose from the bindings and hid in the alley.

"yaoyorozu, what was your plan earlier?" the stoic boy asked the ravenette, who looked a bit nervous to reply. "i shouldn't have stopped you from giving your ideas. you're the one who can lead us to victory here."

she hesitated a bit, but you could tell that she was touched by his words, "o-okay. here's the plan."

third person pov

eraser head was waiting on top of one of the buildings, knowing that they would come across him eventually as the students would try to escape.

of course he wanted them to pass, but he was determined to make them overcome their flaws at the same time.

he watched as three figures rushed out of an alley, covered with black sheets to hide themselves from his quirk.

"clever, but that also puts you at a disadvantage."

the teacher leaped down in front of the figures and wrapped them up with his scarf, only to unveil that they had used mannequins and were hiding below.

(l/n) threw several kunais at the teacher, restricting his ability to move, as yaoyorozu catapulted wrappings at him. it looked like the material his scarf was made out of, and momo suddenly called out, "todoroki, now!"

the boy used his flames toward the floor and the wrappings suddenly changed.

"have you heard of nitinol alloy? when heated, it returns to its original shape, a shape memory alloy!!" yaoyorozu proudly explained to eraserhead, and the wrappings suddenly tightened around his torso.

he grinned at the three students, "well done. (l/n)'s daggers made me jump back, and i played right into your plan."

a small smile spread on my lips as momo gave us both a tight hug of joy, "thank you guys so much!!! you two really are the most powerful in the class!"

"it was your plan momo, todoroki and i just followed along."

"todoroki, yaoyorozu, and (l/n)... pass!"

word count - 1424
a/n - THAT ONE PART HDKFHFKFHS idk if that's Too Cringe but if it is uh let's pretend that momo got them down lol like and comment hehe
-nova✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.3K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
1K 15 7
*free for anyone else to use* d a t a l o a d i n g . . . p l a y e r o n e r e a d y . . . g a m e s t a r t as much as I love BNHA, it does...
1.1M 30K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
236K 6.9K 70
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐š (๐™ฃ.) ; ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š; ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ...