7 - midterms

a/n - cringe moment in the chapter oopsies let's change it up a little

(y/n)'s pov

"ahhhh it's over finallyyyyy!!" sero was stretching in his seat, happy for our written test to be finished.

mina and kaminari went to momo's desk and cheered together, "thank you for helping us study momo!!!"

the pink girl smiled, and happily bounced with joy, "i was able to get an answer down for all of the questions!!!"

uraraka pulled me over to join the dekusquad, "(l/n)!! how do you think you did? i think i messed up on the history portion..."

"uhm, i didn't think it was too bad. i'm lucky i studied everything i wasn't at ua for." recently, uraraka had been trying to make me join their group by constantly including me in their conversations.

it was nice to be included, but i still felt like there were invisible walls that separated me from the rest.

iida reminded us all, "everyone take the time now to prepare for the upcoming practical exams! if you do not rest and eat, you will not have enough energy to perform at 100%!!!"

the bubbly girl grabbed mine and midoriya's sleeve and pulled us out toward the cafeteria, "let's go get food and fuel up!!!"

time skip brought to you by shinsou and stargazing💘 - after lunch

the class was all suited up in our costumes and waiting outside of the locker rooms. it was time for the practical exams, and mina and kaminari were estatic. they were excited to easily fight robots, but i had a feeling that it wasn't that simple.

as the pink and yellow teens were cheering, mr aizawa came by and was grinning at us.

"yayyyyy just robots this time!!!"

"easy pass woohoooooo~!"

"or so you think!" a high pitched voice came from mr aizawa's scarf, and our principal appeared from within its fabric. "heheheh~! this year, we decided we needed to get rid of the older exam since you guys are so advanced!"

the two teens practically deflated at this news, sulking together in despair.

our enthusiastic teacher continued on, "you students have been paired up, with one exception, with one of the teachers here on campus. your goal is to either reach the escape gate or put these handcuffs on the teacher. to make it a bit easier, we have condensed weights to slow us down. todoroki, yaoyorozu, and (l/n). you three are against me."

ah.

okay it'll be fine right?

i won't fail.

i cant fail.

the rest of the teachers showed up and announced their opponents, eventually we all grouped up and the rest of the class headed to the watching area. my group was up first, so us three headed to a residential ground for our exam.

we entered the area and headed to the middle, where we were supposed to start from. "todoroki, yaoyorozu, and (l/n). practical exam, start!!!"

todoroki immediately took the lead, "let's go through the alleyways. yaoyorozu, make small things so that we know when aizawa sensei is near. (l/n) take the rear and spread out your mist so he can't see us and will know when he gets closer."

total concentration breathing : misty haze

katamoya, i summoned my sword and spread my mist throughout the surrounding buildings.