12 - room contest

a/n - mini reminder that the plot will be slightly different bc i'm improvising a lot haha oh! also feel free to imagine your room however u want, i'm just doing whatever and it's not too plot important // this is such a filler chapter hahaha

(y/n)'s pov

"no! i'm sorry but you can't go!" my mother was appalled at the mere suggestion. i looked between the adults, bitterly smiling and running my hands into my hair.

aizawa sensei and all might were going house to house, to convince parents to let all of the 1-a students to move into their new dorm system.

it wasn't going too well.

the two teachers were wearing suits, currently sitting on one of our couches, across from my parents and i. eraserhead looked tired, "mr and mrs (l/n), please understand that we have the safety of your child as our utmost concern. she was just targeted by the league of villains, and may be targeted again."

my mother wouldn't hear it, "no! with all due respect, she was taken from your hands a few days ago! she would be much safer if she stayed with us here."

all might suddenly bowed on the floor, facing my parents, "mr and mrs (l/n) please forgive me. i completely take the blame for miss (l/n)'s kidnapping. i give you my word that nothing will harm young (l/n) ever again."

mother gripped my arm, as if i would just vanish, only loosening her hold as she listened to the symbol of peace. "that's... fine. but living there will provide so many other distractions, i still think that (y/n) can focus better at home."

alike the majority of the public, my parents admired the number one hero.

but their respect wasn't larger than their expectations they had for me.

aizawa sighed, "despite that, your child's safety is still our number one priority. she will be under full time supervision to make sure nothing bad happens to her."

my mom's grip tightened a bit more, "but still! with those other students, she'll just get distracted by them and—"

my teacher cut her off, "with all due respect, isn't her safety more important than grades?"

she paled, and my father finally spoke up, "he's right sweetie." my mother looked down in her lap and my father continued,"she can go with you guys, just please make sure that nothing bad happens."

the pros stood up and shook hands with my parents, "of course mr and mrs (l/n). there's no need to worry." aizawa sensei surprisingly ruffled my hair before he left, "dorms are right next to the campus so you can start to move in today."

that means i get to see everyone more!

time skip brought to you by mirio popping out of the ground💘

the class followed after our teacher, up to a taller building with '1-a' on the side, "luckily, all of your parents agreed to let you stay here. but first, let me address something."

i could feel the mood shift, and the students start to fidget a bit. he continued on, "listen up. if i wanted to i could have everyone except bakugo, (l/n), hagakure, and jirou expelled because of your little rescue mission." everyone tensed up, "even if you weren't a part of the five who went, none of you guys stopped them."

the five on the mini rescue team looked downward and he kept going, "but, since none of you used your quirks offensively, you won't be expelled." almost at once, i saw the class let out a breath of relief. "keep in mind the rules that even pro heroes have to follow. with that aside, welcome to the heights alliance."