Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 86

23.7K 2K 1K
By SamairaRajput

Okay, So I really don't know what is happening. When I said it was Rhea with Abhi, many were like we want Mukbhi but with the previous update, more votes were with Rhea and Abhi. Guys, Please be sure, which pair do you want?

Honestly, I am okay with both.

Also, Thankyou so so so much for 1M+ reads. It is such an amazing feeling and I can't describe how I am feeling.

--------

Malhotra Mansion

Abhi was standing on a side talking to someone on phone when Mukti bumped into him.

His mobile fell down while he held Mukti's shoulder to stable her. His whole concentration was on his mobile and he missed her pissed off expressions.

However, she bend down and picked up his phone.

Mukti: I am sure if It was Rhea on my place your first priority would have been her instead of your phone.

She taunted and he looked at her surprised. He opened his mouth to say something but before that she walked away handing him his phone. He shaked his head in disbelief but then halted realising something.

Was she jealous?

Oh yes! She was jealous. He turned and saw her standing alone at a side staring at him. As she saw him staring back, she turned her face with "I don't care" face. He smirked walking to her.

While Mutki was angry, jealous, pissed off or anything you name it. She crossed her arms against her chest, mumbling inaudible curses for Abhi.

All of the sudden, she felt hot breathes on her neck. Her body stiffened as two male arms held her shoulders from behind. She was about to turn behind but stopped hearing him.

Abhi: I am sure if it was Rhea who bumped into me, My priority would have been you, sweetheart.

He backed out and walked away while she kept standing there with her beating rapidly and blush on her cheeks. It felt like her heart would come out anytime.

Abhi walked to the other side, smiling and his eyes fell on Nandini and Manik. Manik was feeding her maggie. He said something and she pouted and then both burst out laughing.

He felt his eyes tearing at the sight of his happy sister. He knew what she has done to herself in his absence. He was so important to her. He had always protected her, kept her under his gaze and suddenly he left and she felt alone. Though Aryaman was there but he was always special for her.

Suddenly, he remembered Manik's reaction when he saved Mukti the last time or everytime it was about him, Manik would get angry. Regret filled his heart as he realised what he did.

Abhi: (to himself) No, This is not right. I need to be careful.

He shaked his head in no before going away.

On the other hand, Mukti was still in trance. She turned and her eyes went wide seeing Niyonika standing there.

Mukti: M-Mom?

Niyonika: Yes what happened, Mukti?

Mukti: W-what?

She stammered, her heart beating at the speed of a train.

Niyonika: Mukti, Bacha are you fine?

She stepped forward but tched since she couldn't hold Mukti due to the mehndi on her hands.

Mukti: Yes, Yes Mom, I am fine.

She sighed realizing Niyonika didn't see anything.

Niyonika: Acha jao tum bhi mehndi lagvalo.

She nodded hurriedly and walked away before Niyonika could say anything. Niyonika found it weird but didn't ponder over it much.

Here, Nandini was in her room. She was in the hall few minutes back until she felt her blouse's hook opening. Manik had gone to attend an important call and she couldn't sit there and wait.

She was trying to hook it up and failed to realize the presence of an unknown person. As she looked up, her eyes fell on the person who happened to be a waiter. Her eyes went wide and she turned around, covering herself immediately.

Nandini: W-What are you doing here?

Waiter: Maam, Voh-Voh

And the next moment the waiter was towering upon her small figure. She resisted and he forced himself more on her.

His one hand was palming her mouth so that she doesn't shout.

Suddenly they heard footsteps and Nandini prayed it to be Manik. However, as the waiter's attention turned to the door, Nandini took it as a chance and kicked him on his private part. He yelped in pain, backing out. She hurriedly kicked him again and this time he fell on the floor and at the same time Manik entered inside. His eyes went wide seeing the waiter on the floor and Nandini's messy state.

Manik: What the! Nandini!

He hurried to her side and cupped her cheek. She nodded gesturing that she was fine and his attention turned to the waiter. His nostrils flared as he marched towards him angrily.

Manik: How dare you touch my wife!?

Within few seconds, Manik was punching and kicking the waiter. He held his collar and dragged him towards the hall while Nandini was trying to stop him. She didn't want to ruin the happy moment but Manik didn't budge.

He straight away threw the waiter in the hall stopping everyone. The ladies immediately came on Nandini's side realizing what happened while the boys had started beating the shit out of the waiter. The elders were asking them to stop but they all were angry.

It was all until Manik kicked his arm and they heard cracking sound indicating that he had successfully broken the waiter's arm who was crying in pain.

Seeing him not stopping, Nandini came to his side and held his arm, trying to stop him.

Nandini: Manik, Chod dijiye use!

Manik stopped hearing her but his breathes were still heavy. He kicked the waiter again and turned to her.

Manik: How dare he!?

He was still muttering curses for the waiter while Nandini rubbed his chest.

Nandini: Manik, Relax. I am fine.

He looked at her and the next moment took her in a bone crushing hug. The hug was so powerful that Nandini who was being strong from the past few minutes, broke down. His hold tighten more and she pushed herself in him.

He took her to a side and made her drink water. He was carressing her hair all the time.

Manik: You okay?

She nodded as he took the glass from her and handed it to Niyonika who was standing there.

However, Manik assured everyone that she was fine. Suddenly her lower lip wobbled and and he looked at her.

Manik: Hey, Nandini, is it paining somewhere? Should I call the doctor?

Nandini: Nai, Meri Mehndi

She sobbed, staring at her left hand. Since it was a little wet, it got messy there while Manik was looking at her with 'she is mad' look.

Manik: Pagal!

He muttered hugging her again while others laughed hearing her.

He broke the hug and walked to the side to call police while Arya, Cabir and Abhi came to her side. Others were also asking her if she was fine.

After making sure that the waiter gets the needed punishment, Manik took her to their room while others resumed the ceremony sinve Nandini didn't want them to stop because of her.

Inside their room, Nandini started walking to the washroom but stopped in between as he held her wrist from behind. He pulled her slightly and her back banged in his chest.

Manik: Hogya?

Nandini: Huh?

She frowned and he shaked his head in disbelief.

Manik: 'I am all fine' vala hogya? Com'on I am your husband, Nandini. I don't need words to know what you are feeling.

Hearing him, her chin wobbled again and she turned, hugging him abruptly. He sighed as she started sobbing in his arms.

Nandini: H-He was in o-our room! H-He tried -!

She sobbed loudly at the end and he sighed. He pulled her more closer and she kept her bare feet on his.

Manik: It is okay! He is in hospital now baby. He cannot even look at you, let alone touch you.

She nodded sniffing and wiping her nose on his blazer. He chuckled and made her sit down on the bed.

Manik: You were so brave, jaan. I am proud of you.

He kissed her head, feeling genuinely proud for she fought with that bastard. She didn't fall week and made him regret for even looking at her.

Nandini: You are?

She asked slowly. Somewhere she felt she could fight more. She reacted late. He touched her neck, held her mouth. She felt disgusted of her own skin. Unknowingly she started rubbing her mouth and neck making him sigh. He held her hand gently and placed a kiss there.

Manik: Don't be so hard on yourself, Nandini.

He gently rubbed her cheek and neck area while she kept looking at him.

Manik: I am sorry that you had to go through this. I am sorry that this happened in our own home, in our room. I am sorry I didn't come on time. I am so so sorry.

Nandini nodded in no. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He felt miserable. Today, he had realized how girls were not safe, not even in their own home.

Manik: Come

He held her hand gently and took her to the washroom. He held her in freshening up and they again went to the hall. All were worried for Nandini but she assured them.

However, Mehndi went good after that. The night was given to sangeet and the whole house was bursting with happiness. Nandini completely forget about the Mehndi incident.

It was midnight when Nandini was dragged away by Navya all of the sudden.

Nandini: (frowning) Navya, What's happening!?

Navya: wait na!

She took her to a guest room which was on the first floor itself. Nandini frowned more on seeing her cousins, Manik's cousin along with Cabir, his friends, Aryaman and even Mukti and Rhea there. In short, every youngster except Manik and Abhi were there and they all were giving her creepy smiles.

Nandini: What is happening here?

Aryaman: Nandu, We are gonna party!

He flashed a smile at her and she raised her eyebrow.

Nandini: and why Bhai and Manik aren't added in this party.

They all flashed smiles at her confirming there was something suspicious. However, before she could get the actual thing, Cabir came forward and held her shoulders.

Cabir: Bhabhi, it is nothing that you are thinking. It is just, we as in me and Navya, we wanted to have bachelor's party for both boys and girls but since it is too late, leaving from home might not be allowed. So we have just planned to go to my friend's farmhouse and party there. Abhi and Manik bhai are busy so...

He licked his lower lip, something he did when ever he lied but Nandini missed it.

Nandini: O-okay. Toh tum log jao aur party karlo

Navya slapped her forehead and came forward while others were staring at her in disbelief.

Navya: Nandu, we are gonna sneak off.

Nandini: (loudly) What!?

Mukti: (smiling) and you are our leader, Bhabhi.

Nandini nodded in no, her eyes were wide thinking about the aftermath of this stunt of her while they gave her pleading looks and started shouting "Please Bhabhi/Nandu Please"

At the end she shouted okay, surrendering and they all shouted in happiness. Navya was so happy that she just jumped on her. Nandini, though was smiling but heartbeats were faster.

Navya: That's like my bestie.

Nandini smiled faintly but nevertheless she had agreed to be a part of their plan. They very easily sneaked off from the mansion and drove to Cabir's friend, Rahul's farmhouse.

Though they had denied, Nandini did inform Niyonika and Raj since Manik was busy.

Rahul's Farmhouse

It was around an hour they reached here. The music was blasting and all were scattered in different corners. Nandini was already regretting coming here since the loud music was giving her headache.

She went to a side and her eyes widen as she saw Cabir and Navya kissing each other widely.

She turned around it widen more when she saw her cousin sister in Manik's cousin brother's arms.

She palmed her eyes and ran away to the another side which unfortunately was a drink counter. She saw a glass on the counter and thinking it to be normal juice, she gulped it in one go.

Her throat burned and she took another glass and gulped it the same way.

Four shots and she was already lossing her senses. She looked around and seeing everyone dancing, romancing, laughed loudly.

Slowly and slowly everyone noticed her laughing loudly. They came to her side and Cabir immediately realized that she was drunk.

Cabir: (scared) Bhabhi

Nandini looked at him and pouted. She took a step forward and stumbled. Navya held her but she showed her palm, telling her that she was fine.

Stumbling she reached near Cabir and kept her hands on her waist.

Nandini: Where is Manik?

Navya: Nandu

Nandini: No, tell me, where is my husbanddd?

She streched the husband and they all muttered few curses expects Manik's cousin who didn't know it was the first time she tasted alcohol.

However, Cabir held her shoulder gently and tried to make her understan.

Cabir: Bhabhi, bhai isn't here. Aap-

Before he could continue her chin wobbled and she sat down on the floor with a thud.

Nandini: Manik! Manik ko bulao! Mujhe Manik chahiye! Manik!

She whined, tears threatening to fall of her eyes anytime.

Navya: Cabir! Call Manik jiju right now

Navya yelled at him in whisper and he shaked his head in no. He looked at everyone who stepped back.

Cabir: saalo! Meri shaadi hai aaj thoda reham karo

Dhruv: Aur Manik se maar khao?

Sahil: Voh kisiko nahi chodega agar use pta chala we got his wife drunk.

Aryaman: Cabir, you only call, karna toh pdega hi.

He looked at Nandini who was now bickering with Navya and their cousins.

Aryaman: She has never drank before. That's why it is effecting so much.

Mukti: I didn't know Bhabhi has never drank before.

Cabir: Common sense Mukti, she is a doctor and she recently completed her study. So it is obvious she never got a chance.

Mukti nodded, biting her nails. She was so scared of Manik's reaction.

However, Cabir walked to a side and called Manik.

Cabir: Hello Bhai

Manik: Bhai ke bache! Kahan ho tum sab? You all planned this party without me and Abhi.

Cabir: (stammering) B-Bhai, thodi si problem hogayi hai

Manik: (raising his eyebrow) What problem?

Cabir: Bhai why don't you come here? I will send you the address, okay bye. Come soon!

He hanged up the call and messaged him the address. As he came inside his eyes widen seeing Nandini drinking more. Aryaman was trying to stop her but every time he would touch her, she would glare at him.

Cabir: What the! Are you guys mad!?

Aryaman: Exactly! This is all Saviya's mistake.

He glared at Saviya, their cousin sister who looked away with 'She asked for it' look.

Cabir: Bhabhi

Knowing it is useless to say anything to them. Cabir sat beside her and tried to take the drink but she glared at him.

Nandini: It ish mine! Aur tum! Baat nai karo

She slapped his hand and then pointed her finger at him.

Cabir: What did I do bhabhi?

Nandini: (complaining) Y-You were kissing Navya and all were being romantic and I was alone.

She complained in baby tone and he chuckled. She didn't even know what she was saying.

Cabir: Bhabhi, We are sorry. And it is not good for health. Aap yeh mujhe dedo

Nandini: Nooo!

She shooked her head in left and right respectively and gulped the drink in one go making them look at her horrified.

Nandini: This ish so tastyyyy, yummyyy...Cabir I want more! Pal na, pehle Manik ko bulao. Mujhe na Manik she kuch lena hai.

Everyone: What?

Nandini: Aleyyy, tum sabko kyu btayu? (To Cabir) Cabil, voh juice laake doh na aur.

She whined, tilting her head and for a second, Cabir melted but then realized what she was asking for. He was silent and seeing this she poked his shoulder.

Nandini: Doh naaaa!

She gripped his shoulder and stood up, stumbling badly. However, instead of going in, she started walking towards the entrance and they ran behind her.

They all started talking at the same time, asking her to stop and get inside. However, it started giving her headache. First the blasting music and second their voices. She palmed her ears and shouted loudly.

Nandini: Chupppp!

They all stopped and she kept her own index finger on her lips and made the sound "shhh". They micmicked her and she laughed loudly while clapping.

She turned around, humming and her eyes twinkled seeing Manik and Abhi standing there looking at her with wide eyes.

Nandini: Manik! Bhai!

She started walking, stumbling and seeing this they both took fast steps to reach near her.

Manik: Nandini!

Nandini: Manik!

She copied his tone and stood at a feet distance from him. She frowned, tilting her head and he looked at her confused.

Nandini: (pouting) Manik, aap doh doh ho

She pointed at his face and then at his left. He realized she was seeing two instead of one.

Manik: Nandini, It is me

He held her hand and touched his cheek. She giggled nodding her head and jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Others hooted but as they saw Abhi glaring at them, they stopped and looked down.

Abhi: who made her drink?

Rhea: No one

Abhi: (rudely) Did I ask you?

Rhea: Oh hello Mister! I thought it was a question for everyone.

She micmicked him and he took a step forward and she stepped backward immediately. He smirked and she rolled her eyes.

While Manik was listening to Nandini who was blabbering anything and everything. He realized how drunk she was and turned to everyone.

Manik: Who gave her drink?

Dhruv: She herself drank.

Sahil: I guess she misunderstood vodka as normal juice.

Nandini: Manik!!

She whined, breaking the hug and he looked at her.

Nandini: Chaliye na

Manik: Kahan?

Nandini: Ghal

He smiled much to everyone's relief but their relief was short lived as he patted her head and turned back to them.

Manik: Who was your leader hah?

They all pointed at Nandini who was now closing her eyes tightly. Manik made her look at him and she gave him a puppy face.

Manik: Tumhari toh khair nahi aaj!

He warned her and she looked at him sadly but he didn't melt. She rolled his shirt's button and he sighed.

Nandini: Manik, gussha nai na!

She whined and he didn't reply. He turned to them and spoke.

Manik: Let's go home now. And Maa and dad shouldn't get a hint that you people are drunk, specially Nandini. And, nobody is going to tease her tomorrow morning.

Saying this, he picked her up in his arms and she squealed loudly while others made a bad face. He glared at her and she kept her finger on her mouth letting out a shh which made him smile.

To Be Continued.

So if you guys think that this is becoming boring now, I will just say let this marriage wrap up because I can't start another track with one already going on.

However, the Marirage will be wrapped in next update (mostly) and we will be starting new track after it.

Though this chapter was written in writer's block, I am mostly out of it now which means you can expect an early update now.

Do drop your views about this chapter. Also, the drunk Nandini was a requested scen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 449 22
They say "Dark Past" makes one to change into their darkest form. But does everyone with a dark past change themselves to their dangerous forms? Both...
52.6K 3.1K 48
A misunderstanding between Avni and Neil which parted them for three years. Avni didn't knew the reason for parting away. But what will happend when...
1M 45.6K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.6M 90.2K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...