The Under Boss's Ballerina [1...

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No ma... More

warning
Copyright
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue (part one)
Epilogue (part two)
Epilogue (extended)
Epilogue (bonus)
Epilogue (bonus II)
this story is being rewritten

25

12.4K 473 92
By cocopuffandheroine

It was extremely and exceedingly infuriating how Angelo was on my tail.

All day.

After my phone call with Blaire, I slept for a while only to be woken up by the man saying I needed something to eat.

Fine.

Groggy and sleepy, I digested the soup, he insisted on spoon feeding me.

It was a small serving so I'd let it slide given that I was hungry around three pm due to our early lunch.

But as I sit with a bowl of two meatballs, the size of my fist, drenched in thick tomato curry, I feel he is paranoid.

Paranoid.

There is only so much I can eat!

"I don't want this." I say pushing the bowl away from me, hoping the argument would end right there.

It doesn't.

Angelo pushes it back toward me with a look in his face that makes me squirm.

"Eat." He orders. "At least the half of it."

I'm not a fan if beef, honestly.

I love other meat, like lamb.

I love lamb.

Beef- not so much.

Picking up the fork, I take a small bite of the meatball curry along with warm bread rolls.

Angelo keeps an eye on me through out the meal as I stomach one whole of the meet ball and one mini bread roll, before pushing the bowl away from me.

"There." I said. "I don't want more."

Understanding, he takes the bowl and puts the thing in to the fridge before helping me up.

I have no idea why does he feel like helping me getting up and sitting down.

Or feels the necessity to feed me and treat me like glass ever since the test reports came in some hours earlier.

It's cute at times.

At times it just feels too much.

Like right now as he insists on keeping one hand around my shoulder walking me toward the stairs and into the bedroom.

"You didn't feel the head spins as much did you?"

I did.

Every time, I got up abruptly or turned abruptly or anything.

I shake my head as walks me to the bed, helping me sit down on the edge of it.

"Are you tired, do you feel tired?" He asks concerned kneeling in front of me, his palms on my knees, looking for any subtle signs of discomfort.

"No." I reply shaking my head. "I don't feel tired or lazy or spinny headed or headaches or weak or anything."

He looks concerned.

His dark orbs, softened at the glance.

"For real, Angelo." I say taking his hands.

"I am fine. Just a little stuff happens when I stand too fast and all but everything is okay, I am fine." I add, earnestly.

The amount of worry and concern this man is feeling for me, tugs at my heart strings.

I look at the time.

Five thirty.

"Are you sure, tadpole?" He asks cradling my cheek on his palm.

"I am sure." I say. "It's normal. It'll go away once I have had enough meds in my body."

He still looks troubled.

And still reluctant to the idea of me going to see Blaire, Alyssa and Coralyn for an early dinner and then to the club.

I get he's worried. And tensed.

And he feels the need to look after me, every ten seconds.

I get it but- it's nothing really serious.

As I said before, I've had low haemoglobin count since forever and that resulted in this.

Two month with iron supplements and I'll be fine again.

"The more you say, I am fine, the more tensed I get." He says with a a shake of his head making me leave his hand that I was holding in both of mine and wrap them around his neck.

"You worry too much." I say.

He plants his hands on either side of my waist.

"I worry too much, for you, tadpole."

Pecking his lips gently I rest my head against his shoulder.

Him kneeling on the floor, me sitting before him on the edge of the bed we share.

"Stop worrying." I whisper.

He chuckles.

"Don't you have to get ready?"

I hum, my eyes closed still basking in his warmth, inhaling the faded scent of his cologne.

Now he just smells like the cedarwood body soap he uses while showering.

I love it.

"Let's stay like this for a while longer." I whisper.

Angelo hums deep in his throat.

The sounds drops on my stomach, rattling like a penny.

My hands trail down his hard chest, from his neck, feeling the hard, bunched up muscles underneath my palms.

"I see what you're doing." Angelo chuckles.

"Shush, Angel." I grin against his shoulder.

"You want to be in charge, baby?" He asks teasingly.

I raise my head from his shoulder connecting our lips in a slow dance as my hands slowly feel up his muscles going lower, feeling the warm feeling under my palm.

His already hardened crotch as my palm rests on the fly of his slacks.

I feel the change in Angelo's breathing pattern he he pushes himself forward making me slid over the satin sheets of the circular bed.

One of his knee placed between my thighs, keeping them apart, right hand cradling my head so he has access to my mouth without any barrier and left hand, roams all over my skin.

Igniting my cold skin on fire.

It burns me slowly from within.

With carnal need and want.

"Angelo!" I breathe when we both come up for air, his mouth moves toward the side of my neck, leaving soft kisses as he uses his hand to untie the straps around my shoulder that keeps my dress in place.

The air hits my naked chest as he pulls the cotton material away from my skin.

"You're gorgeous." He whispers.

It makes me smile.

His breathes comes out in ragged puffs as with a gentle push on my shoulder, I lay back on the bed.

Angelo pulls the dress off completely from my body, sliding it down my hips along with the pair of lace that hid my shame.

I lay on the bad, completely bare.
To his display.

Angelo is quick to rid of the cloths he was wearing before covering me with his body.

Our mouth connects in a sensual dance.

Tongues massaging each others, my hands around his neck, as he mouth moves from my lips, trailing down.

Down to my neck, my chest, the valley between my breasts, tongue massaging my engorged taut nipples making me moan out loud, legs squeezing together, arms tightening around his neck.

His mouth slowly leaving wet kisses down my ribs, my stomach before nudging my legs open and burring his face into my already soaking heat.

My hands tangle around his hair, pulling in them, pushing him in to more and pulling him away for some precocious friction as he massages my folds with his tongue.

Mouth open in a silent moan, my eyes roll back as he pokes my entrance with his warm tongue.

"Fuck-" I curse out as Angelo retrieves his tongue from my heat.

His body slides up on mine before connecting our lips all over again.

"Angelo." I breathe when he pulls away gasping for breath, his head on my shoulder as his girth lines with my entrance.

"Tadpole?" He questions.

"Nothing." I sigh loosing the grip I had on the bedsheets, almost in the verge of my orgasm as I wrap them around his broad shoulders.

Angelo abruptly pushes himself in.

A gasp leaves my mouth, eyes fluttering close from the sudden feel of fullness.

"Angelo!" I sigh as he gathers me in his arms, pulling me closer to his body before he gains his pace.

Slow and achingly steady.

"Oh, Baby." He groans as he hits my sweet spot with each push of his, feeling me up and leaving me empty at the same time.

"Fuck baby!" Cussing out, Angelo picks up a fast pace. Mean and ruthless.

My eyes closed, arms around his neck, feeling him move inside me.

Giving him all that he wants.

Taking all that I want from him.

I feel him swell inside me, the numbing around the lower part of my waist starts as the ever present knot on my stomach tightens and I slowly feel him bringing me close to my climax.

"Angelo-" I sigh, seeing stars, golden and silver through the darkness of my eyes.

"Cum for me, baby?" He gently urges as he approaches his peak with me.

I cum down from the high with a moan as my body convulses and twitches in his hold before Angelo empties himself inside me with a groan.

His mouth latching onto the swell of my breast, muting the sounds of the moan that leaves his mouth.

After regaining our breathing, I insist Angelo to run a warm bath for me, while I look at my wardrobe option.

White.

I don't really have anything to go clubbing on, in white.

Not exactly.

The only dress, even if you can call it that, is a little striper-y.

More than slightly indecent to go clubbing with older women.

I mean-

It's not like Alyssa and Coralyn are judgemental or too conservative.

They're quite the opposite actually.

So I put on some confident and pull out the dress-

Somewhat of a dress from the back of the closet.

I wore this once, probably on my twentieth birthday, while I stayed home and ate ice cream directly from the tub watching trashy TV.

Nevertheless glammed up on my couch.

Shaking my head, I choose a pair of white lace from yesterday's purchase and laid them on the circular Ottoman in the walk in closest.

Shoes.

I don't have shoes to match, because staying home didn't require shoes.

I pair up my nude pair of heels with them and grimace.

Yeah.

Not like it's a fashion show.

I just have to look like a cheesecake, right?

White and slightly brown at the top.

How hard can it be?

I have the strange urge to call Blaire and tell her to put up an outfit that makes her perfect body look like it was a perfect strawberry and then watch her in misery.

She'll probably be able to do that given that the woman surely loves a challenge.

I think mentally as I step into the bath that Angelo prepared for me, the citrus-y smell of orange drifts through the air, as I lower myself into the bubbling water.

I don't have the time to take relaxing bubble bath given that it was already something past six and Alyssa said she'll pick me up at seven thirty.

I do have time, don't I?

I think as I wet my pink loofah sponge into the water and begin scrubbing myself.

If I really hurry my minimal make up and all that- I think.

Maybe I'll relax in the bath for a while.

The shower stops after awhile.

Angelo walks out, sitting himself down on the edge of the bathtub.

"Hey." He smiles grabbing the pitcher and using it to water the part of my body that was above water.

Hands folded over the edge head resting on the fold of my arms.

"Hi." I smile up at him. "Are you wanted somewhere?"

He nods. "Shipment issues."

I nod.

"Have to accompany Lorenzo to some thing he wants to purchase." He grimaces making me giggle.

"What is he purchasing?" I ask with a hum as Angelo massages my shoulder with his calloused finger.

"Diamonds, I think." He says. "Some stuff for mama, we're looking at cards for the wedding later, they have a guest list drafted-"

"I thought it was going to be a small one-" I say.

"Yeah." Angelo rolls his eye. "Have you put my mother and Mama Cora in the same room?"

I giggle.

"The guest list went from fifty to one fifty, plus one. We're expecting somewhat of a three hundred guests."

"I suppose it'll be huge." I moan from him working on my shoulder.

Jesus, it feels so good.

"I suppose." He says.

"Are the arrangements possible in the time we have?" I ask.

"To be honest-" He sighs. "I have no idea, tadpole."

His anxiousness makes me smile.

"Are you excited?" I ask.

His fingers halt against my shoulder abruptly.

"I am." He says. "I get to have a dad at almost twenty nine year old, I'd say I am reasonably thrilled."

"That'd be lovely." I hum.

"I suppose." He sighs. "Lovely."

"I'm glad you feel that way about Lorenzo." I say. "I suppose he's happy too?"

"Yes." He nods.

"Presumably, he is happy about it, maybe not." Angelo adds.

"I'm not his blood but he's never treated me any different." He says the obvious adoration and respect for the man evident in his voice.

"He was there from the diaper changes to scratched knees, dislocated shoulder to busted knuckles. Bloody shirt and and bloody hands- he's never treated me any different."

I place an encouraging palm on his hand.

"I'm sure he's proud of the boy he raised, sí?" I ask.

Angelo flushes?

Or so I think.

But he recovers as soon as he let's the guard down.

"I wouldn't know." He shrugs.

"Maybe. I've never let him down in my power or so I think but I am damn proud to call that man my papa."

Getting up from my bath, I place a kiss on his lips.

"I'm sure he's proud of you, Angel." I whisper against his mouth.

He shakes his head chuckling and helps me get down from the tub, handing me a towel to dry off.

I meet him in the closet, as he picks out an outfit for his errand.

Drying off, I sit on the dressing table chair, to set my hair.

I really don't have time for fancy, right now!

Grabbing the curling rod, I give the ends a rough touch and brush my hair to fluff them up so they rests nicely on my shoulders.

Good.

My once pink all nice and ombre hair was now a little bit longer showing the black out growth from my scalp.

Ugly.

I think as I try my best to ignore the bad state of my now done hair before moving to my face.

I hurry up glancing at the time on my phone.

Seven ten.

Jesus.

Quickly I put my eye liner and mascara on, waiting for them to dry and not mess me up last minute before dropping the towel and moving toward the ottoman where I've placed my dress.

Great.

How am I going to squeeze into this scrap?

It wasn't that hard. I think, once I've successfully placed the straps over my shoulder and took a look at me.

Nice.

Adjusting my boobs into the built in padded cups of the dress, I stood before the full length mirror zipping the dress up from the side.

I'll burst.

I think as I finally close the top hook to keep the zipper in place, placing my tits on the right place over again.

The dress had a corset like top pushing my bust up alluringly and tight around my stomach and hips stopping inches above my thigh with thin straps.

Remember what I said?

Striper-y. Point blank.

Angelo entered the closet again fixing the cufflinks on his black silken shirt.

His actions paused for several seconds as I examined myself, running a palm over my bottom, my sides-

Trying to figure out how to make myself look decent.

And less slutty.

I don't have a problem dressing up a little slutty.

Every girl needs to let it out, once a while, right?

Right?

I could change and say I had a last minute wardrobe dysfunction.

I looked good, I won't lie.

I looked great.

The dress hugged my curves, emphasized my breasts, brought out my brown eyes, the flush on my full cheeks.

It's been a while, I've felt so-

Sexy. Desirable.

Confident.

"Should I change?" I ask still looking at the Ariel stares back at me from the reflection of the mirror.

She looks good.

She looks like she did when she had her life in her fists.

"Why?" He asks, his voice throaty.

"It's compromising." I say checking the side with the shoes on, hoping the chain don't pop.

I hope the fucking chain doesn't pop.

"The dress?" He asks padding toward me to stand directly behind me.

"Sí."

"You look like before." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask turning my face to look at him.

"You look-" He shakes his head slightly.

"You look like the first night I saw you. Fierce. Confident. Demanding, sexy-" His hands trail down from my sides to my hips.

"Like you can have any man on his knees for you." He adds.

Shaking my head, I look the pair of us, in the mirror.

He looks good.

"Don't change." He whispers leaning down to whisper against my ear, his minty breath fanning my cheeks.

It makes my insides squirm with need.

Playfully I push him away, unable to help the blush creeping up to my cheeks as I walk back to the dressing table to put on a shade of lipstick.

Angelo once again, stands behind me, spraying his cologne, selecting a watch, a pocket square and whatever else he needs.

I quickly swap the matte red shade across my lips, leaning back to examine how I look.

Impressive.

I move slightly when Angelo pulls the drawer that holds whatever jewelry I have as my possession before retrieving a white velvety box and closing the drawer.

The box holds a choker like necklace, identical to the ring on my finger, that I was still to take off and put safely.

I don't trust my self with expensive things.

"Sit." He places a hand on my shoulder to make me sit straight.

The necklace is cold against my neck, but it slides effortlessly to its place before he clasps it on the back, putting my hair in place.

"Now, you're perfect."

Our eyes meet in the mirror.

It's peculiar how a piece of jewelry changes a person's whole appearance.

Or maybe it's just Angelo who does it.

I'm pretty sure if I placed the strand of marquise shaped diamonds around my neck, I wouldn't look like I hold so much power in me.

Like I was special.

"This is gorgeous." I whisper swallowing the lump clogged on my throat.

"You're gorgeous-"

"Boss?" We hear. Alberto.

It breaks whatever the spell we were into and makes us both look at the man who had Coco by a leash.

"Miss Giovanni is here, she's asking for Ariel to join her."

After Bertie leaves with Coco, who acts like he doesn't know me at all and holds up his head high while he walks beside the large man.

Shaking my head, I get up from the sitting position and straighten my dress.

Angelo brushes the hair off my face, his knuckles gently rubbing my cheek.

"I'll pick you up, sí?" He asks.

I nod. "Okay."

He gives me a kiss on the corner of my mouth not wanting to mess with my lipstick.

"When do you leave?" I ask grabbing my clutch shoving lipstick, some cash and my phone into the sparking little box.

"Right after you do, baby." He says making me pout.

"Did you take my cook book?!" I get accused as soon as I slip into the five seater BMW.

What?

I frown at the petite women's acquisition.

"No." I shake my head. "Why?" I ask getting comfortable.

Coralyn was seated beside me, sandwiched between me and Alyssa.

Blaire was seated at the front.

I patted her shoulder as a greeting.

"Hi, bub." She grinned at me. "You look bangable."

"You look good, yourself-"

"I can't find my cook book!" Coralyn whines, in a complaining tone.

"I don't have it." I day truthfully.

"Sorry. Don't you remember where you kept it?"

"It's always in the kitchen, I dunno-"

The rest of the drive to the new restaurant is filled with bickering and laughs.

Through the window I see three range Rovers behind us and three in front of us, guiding us to our destination.

"How's you, Ariel?" Coralyn asks abruptly. "I heard you went to the doctor-"

I nod and then Blaire pipes up about the same and rest of the time I ensure that I was actually fine.

"It's okay." Coralyn pats my head. "I'll make you a jiggly pudding."

I smile at her gesture giving her a tight squeeze.

____________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So.... I'm back to annoy y'all. Again.

I won't take much time but I'll say that it rained today and it's cold.

I cried to mum to get me my fur blanket and I am under the heavyweight blanket hehe. I have a runny nose and all that but it's okay.

Thank you for reading my rubbish!

Ooh ooh! Leeme knu if you hate this chapter. Heh.

-November

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.9K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
2.1M 58.7K 48
Ariel black is a lethal and deadly assassin. The deranged seductress can make any man fall on his knees with one glance.... She is filled with vengea...
287K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1M 29.8K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" โ€ข1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards โ€ขBest Plot Tw...