Secretly Married (Yizhan FF)

By WangYibo860

The childish Xiao Zhan secretly married to the most famous and cold to their university Wang yibo. More

Characters
A/N
Chapter One : the arrangement
Chapter 2: The Engagement Party
Chapter 3: Their wedding and first night
Chapter 4: Rules
Chapter 5: First Day
Chapter 6: Encounter and bunnies
Chapter 7: Acquaintance DAY!!
Chapter 8: Visitor
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ’ฏโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Can we be friends??
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Happy birthday Bunny!!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
not an update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (warning)
New story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
BOOK 2 UPDATEโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šโ€ผ๏ธ

Chapter 32

10.2K 602 199
By WangYibo860

XIAO ZHAN POV'

I cant sleep because of what I've heard about Yibo. I didn't know why did he do that?? Did Emily broken up with him?? I look at our lugguage. And I look at my baby. I cant stop crying, I felt sorry for my child and I blame my self for that. I wish I didn't have this illness. Earlier Grandma talked to me, she showed me some pictures of me and asked if I remember those. I shook my head and tried to recollected them but I cant. Then I was shocked whe she continued showing the pictures.

My head started to hurt and my mind keep flashing blurred scene. Mr grandmother stopped when she saw my discomfort. and she tell me everything. My eyes get wet, I cant even look at my baby. All this time his so called family is always in his side. The one that Im trying to find was my self. I tried to find A-yuan's biological mother but the truth is I am his biological mother. Should I call my self mother?? I cant even remember my son. I hate my self for that.

I cage a-yuan in my arms as if I don't want to let go of him. Even if I cant remember anything i know in my self that he is my son,

Grandma said "its not important to remember everything right now. The important thing is you know that he is from your blood, you know that he is yours. Remembring everything take sometimes, Don't blame your self. God made all of this beause he has a good reason" and hug me.

I reach the albums and keep it in my bag. 'Mind can forget but heart, never'
Im thankful to my grandma for capturing such a beautiful memories.

I look to a-yuan again and kiss his forhead. "Thank you for coming to my life" I said and sleep.

EARLY IN THE MORNING

"Mom!!!Mom!!! wakeyy wakeyy!!! Its already in the morning. Didn't you said that we are going to China today??!! Mom pleaseeee W.A.K.E.U.P."
I groaned... "baby it still early our flight will be in the afternoon." I said and hug him. "But mom...." He whined. But then my sleep swept away. " What did you call me??" I asked and look at him. "Mom.."

My eyes get teary "CAn you say it again??" i requested. "MOM!!! MOM!!!MOM!!!" ayuan said I hugged and kiss him. "I love you baby." I said and I heard him giggled. " I Love You too mom!!!" he said. My heart flattered. It so good to be called mom. I wonder what will Yibo feel if he see him??

Wait yibo?? Mom called me last night that yibo was in the hospital. My worries attacked again.

"Zhan are you okay??" grandma asked. "Im okay grandma Im just nevous" I said while. we are already in plain. A-yuan is sleeping beside me while grandma is sitting in front. I look at my baby. I don't know what will be their reaction if they will see him. And also my baby growing inside me. Im so lucky that I don't have to suffer a lot on my morning sickness.

I close my eyes. I just wait for some hours. We will arrive at china after 8 hours. And I didn't know that I slept.

ON THE DREAMS'

"Grandma is it true that there's a baby inside me?" I asked and grandma smile. " Yes zhanzhan You have your baby inside you." she said. "But grandma who is the father of my baby?" I asked. I sense that grandma halted and sighed. '" come here" She said and drag me in my room. Then he show me a picture. " This is Wang Yibo you where he lives didn't you. he is the one you are always talking. You met him when you went to china for a vacation. And he is the father of you baby." She said. I was mesmerize by his look. At last I already known whats he looks like.

the time run fast and Im at the hospital already crying in pain. after a while I heard a loud cry of a baby. I smile and held him. " your so cute.. from now on your name will be Yuan Xiao Yuan. I cant wait to show you to your father" I said. ( note: I made a mistake in my previous update. about the name Im sorry)

" Zhan.... zhan wke up we are already here. come on Zhanzhan" My grandma wakes me. " Ohh did I overslept? sorry grandma." I said. I look at my baby who still speeping. I get my bags and carry him in my arms. He hide his face on my neck. I smiled.

I remember my dream. Is it just a dream or its a part of my lost memory? I aske to my self and walk out on the plain.

" I already call Jay. He is the one who will fetch us." grandma said.

" Why Jay grandma not dad??' I ask " I Hate explaining here. If they are the one who will fetch us for sure they will intrigue us here." she said. " hahaha ohhh I get it." I said.

We wait for a minutes thn we heard a shout in our back. " Zhan!!! Grandmaa!!" Jay shouted and went to us. " Welcome back Zhan Its been a long time hahaha" he joked. " Silly" I said and smile.

" Ohhhh granny I miss you." he said. " Oww granny you hit your favorite grandson!!!" he whinned.

"You Idiot why did you runaway to your parents. Did you know that your grandma blame me for your rebellious act huh!!?" grandma said while hitting him. " Awww Aww aww granny it hurts. and why did they blame. It was me who runaway from that house. Their are so irritating in the ears. The always controlling my life. They didn't do anything but to compare me with my other cousins." he pouted.

I shook my head. Its true Mom's side is very prim and proper. They always want their family to be the top. Im not shock that Jay really wants to stay with grandma.

" Mom?? are we here already?? " ayuan asked while rubbing his eyes. and he look around. " Ohhh uncle jay is already here. wazzup uncle" ayuan said and make a fist bomb with Jay. " Ohhh My little devil is already up. wazzup lil' devil" Jay said and get A-yuan from me. " So you already know huh." He said and look at me. " So you know it from the very start?" I asked back.

He smile and nod. " Of coure I know Im always by your sside when you are pregnant and when you gave birth to this little devil" He said and pinch A-yuan's cheeks. " by the way lets go for sure Aunt are already reach the house." He said.

We reach the house. I let go A-yuan and he clutch my arms and hide on my back. He's like this if he is new to his surroundings. "Mom.... carry me please" He pouted raising his cute little arms on me. " Why this baby asking for a carry huh.??" I ask and carry him. Jay look at me. " You look cute together hahahaha"
I was about to hit him when he run and hide on grandma.

" Zhan??? Mama??" a voice speak not far from us. " Mom...." I smile and went to hug her. " wait who's this little cute guy here?? " she asked but A-yuan hide his face on my neck. I giggled. " A-yuan don't be shy she is my mom and your grandma. " I said and I saw Mom shocked and look to grandma.

"H-H-H....." she was very shock. But grandma just nod and pointed at the house. " Ohhhh Yeah come in" she said

We enter and the house and we are welcome by Zoucheng and haikuan-ge running on the living room. " Ehemmmm!!!!!!" grandma make a noise then they suddenly stop and look at us with wide eyes. "zhan!!!!" a-cheng about to attact me with his sleeper. when a-yuan raise his head and look around. "Are you going to hurt my mom?" a-yuan ask raising his eye brow. " Yes and who are you?? Why are you calling him mom??" cheng also raised his eye brow and cross hiss arms on his chest.

"Im his son. and who are you Mr??" I look at my baby. I saw him glaring at A-Cheng. " Im his brother.. " Cheng said. A-Yuang look at him from head to foot. " Okay... Hi to you Uncle Grumpy" He said

Everyone on the living room went silent except Jay and grandma who is laughing. I shook my head nd put my baby down. "baby greet to your grand ma and pa. and to your uncle and aunt." I said.

" Greetings grandmama and papa. Hi two ucles. Hello beautiful aunt" he said and flashes his smile. " Im Xiao Yuan, nice meeting you all" he said.
"Awwwww how cuteeeeee!!!!" everyone said that makes A-yuan run to me and hide.

" A-yaun baby who is your father then??" dad ask. and everyone look at my son. And I saw haikuan-ge look at him intensely.

"my father is Wang Yibo." he said straightly. They jaw dropped.

"WANG YIBO!!!???" everyone said.

I sighed and I was the one who will explain when grandma hold my hand and Jay on my side. I look at them. and they just nod. Grandma started to tell the story. She tell everything but she never speak about my illness.

"YOU!!!!How can you hide us from us??" A-cheng pointed me. I look down. " I-I-I was afraid that time that you might separate us so we decided to hide it from everyone." I said and a tear scape from my eyes.

"Zhan..... Yibo waited you.... why you didn't call or even message him when you arrived there.?" haikuan-ge asked. My eyes widen and my heart pump fast. I was about to answer when a-yuan speak.

"Please don't ask my mom he is already look uncomfortable" he said and about to cry.
"Shhhhh baby why are you crying?/" I asked. "Because they are asking you so many question....." he pouted. I laugh and patted his head. "Its okay baby Mom is okay" I said and look back to them.

I deeply sighed. " I want to explain that if Wang Yibom is here." I said.

"about Wang Yibo. Ihmm he is at **** hospital right now. he...." I didn't heard the rest and run to the car and I didn't even know that A-yuan is with me.

"ZHAN!!!" they shouted but I already started the car. my heart start to beast fast again and many thoughts are in my head thinking that wangYibo is at the hospital. And It sink in my head that mom tould me that Wang Yibo commited suiced. I managed to drive in the hospital in a minutes. And took A-yuan with me. " Mom where are we going." He asked. " WE are going to see your dad." I said

" Miss may I aske where is the room of Wang Yibo." I asked to the nurse. "may I know who is the visitor sir?"

"Xiao Zhan..." I said " Sorry sir but we have no Xiao zhan on the list" she said and look at me.

"Wang Zhan." I said and look at her.

" He is in room 10 sir" she said. I sighed and went to the room 10.

I enter the room and let go of A-yuan. I look at the man lying on the bed. He has and IV in his hands. but still he looks the same except on his body. He became thin and pale. I wnet close to him and a-yuan also went on his other side, hold his hands.

"wang Yibo what happened to you??" I whispered and hold his hands. I cant stop my tears. I place his hands on my face.
"dad. wake up" A-yuan whispered also and touch his father's face. I close my eyes and silently praying.

"Zhan?" my eyes widen and look to him. " MOM he is awake!!" A-yuan said....
"Yibo " I said and wipe my eyes. he immediately sit down and pull me to hug. "Zhan is it really you?? You are here Godd!!!! Im sorry Zhan..." he cried. I hugged him " Shhh stop crying.." I said

"Yeahh stop crying you look like a baby. You even have a snot on my mom's clothes." a-yuan said and pouted while crossing his hands.
"you hug each other and forget about me hmpp" He said and I smiled.

"Who are you???

HI guys so how is it hahhahahah

Thank you for reading hahahah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
99.9K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
87.8K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...