President Grande

By bieberbible

With great power comes huge responsibility More

Start
Vote Grande
Good job
Pleasant
Signature
Perfectionist
Trouble in Paradise
Reunion
Bad
Problem
Gladly
Rules
Understand
Marriage
Anger
Control
Secrets
Conversations
Dinner
Thoughts
Hector
Changes
Image

Vacation

5K 191 109
By bieberbible

I was simply smiling happy to myself as I was at the water fountain filling up my small plastic cup.

"Hey stranger" Miss Fox said making me jump and drop all of my water.

"Jesus" I started to fill it again "you always come up out of nowhere".

She hummed before closing the door. This isn't going to be good. She came closer to me leaning on the wall.

"You haven't called" was all she said as I, kept my eyes focused on the water entering my cup.

"I didn't need help" she chuckled at my response.

"Really" she questioned and that's when I met her seductive gaze.

"Really" I responded.

"Are you sure" she put her hands on the pit of my back only, to slide them to my hips "I could really use your help".

I put my cup on top of the fountain and turned to her "now do you think that, that's professional of you Councilwoman Fox" she bit her lip at me.

"Even if it's not" she licked her bottom lip "you going down on me right now would be so worth it" our lips were so close to touching until the door opened.

There stood President Grande. Miss Fox was quick to remove her hands from my hips.

"President Grande" she said as she slipped past her but, she left before Miss Grande could even give her a response.

It was now the Presidents turn to close the door, unlike Miss Fox she locked it.

"I don't do sloppy seconds Miss Y/l/n" she crossed her arms "especially if it's Miss Fox's sloppy seconds" I scoffed.

"I'm not sloppy seconds" I picked my cup up and went to drink from it. Until Miss Grande slapped it out of my hand, leaving me shocked.

"Don't speak back to me" she pointed at me angry, I was at a loss for words "I'm still your President Miss Y/l/n" she huffed and the recomposed herself "In other news", she smiled slightly "I'm going on a family vacation, I was going to give you some time off but, seeing as you can't control yourself. You're coming with me".

If I was not already angry enough with her speaking to me like a child, I definitely am now "Miss Grande" I chuckled "I don't think that's a good idea" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"And why wouldn't it be" she put both of her hands on the wall, either side of me, trapping me.

"Key word, family vacation" I paused "I'm not family" I finished.

"You're my secretary, bring your ex to make it look less suspicious" my eyes shot out of their sockets.

"Are you crazy" she smirked after I said that "I'm not bringing Madison".

"Why not" she put her hand on my cheek "it would be so fun sneaking around and fucking you" she smiled.

I sighed "it's too risky" she hummed.

"Well" she started "you work for me and I'm telling you to go, I'm not asking" she then walked out of the room.

I had a bunch of pink flowers in hand while I knocked on Madison's door. Maybe this trip could be a good thing. Madison and I could have a shot at rekindling our love.

"Y/n" Madison yawned seeing as I came over so late. "What are you doing" she asked. All I done was extend the flowers to her.

"Can we give us another chance" her eyes lit up as she grabbed the flowers and jumped into my arms.

"I missed you so much" she kissed me, I won't lie. I have missed Madison terribly.

"Pack you bags" she looked at me confused.

"Why" she asked.

"We're going on a vacation".

"Miss Y/l/n" Miss Grande's husband Frank came over to Madison and, just as we were about to get on the jet. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you" he shook my hand with a strong grip "I've heard so many great things about you".

"Oh really" I chuckled "well I'm happy to hear". Miss Grande then came up to the three of us.

"I always tell him about how much you satisfy me with your work" she smiled, her smile faded when she looked at Madison "it's great to meet you again" she said fake tone.

"Thank you" Madison said happily not picking up on the Presidents tone at all "it's great to meet you again too".

I was the last one walking onto the jet.

"This is going to be a long vacation" I said to myself.

After is being in the air for only an hour, we finally landed.

"This place looks beautiful" Madison commented as we all got out of the jet.

"Thank you" Miss Grande said "it's my island". Madison was instantly shocked but only gave me a look instead of telling Miss Grande how shocked she was.

"Joan" Frank said happily as a woman with black hair came over to us "it's so great to see you again" he hugged her.

"I missed your handsome face" she patted his face in a motherly way before turning to Miss Grande, and my beautiful daughter. She practically pulled Miss Grande into a hug "you work too much, I want to see you more". She then casted a glance at Madison and I, confused.

"Who are they" she tried to say subtly but Madison and I heard her.

"This is sort of awkward" Madison whispered to me and I nodded.

"Tell me about it".

"Mom this is my secretary Y/n and her" Miss Grande paused just being spiteful towards Madison, I didn't like it.

"My girlfriend Madison" I answered, simply because I don't like people embarrassing others on purpose.

"Secretary, Ariana I said no work and family vacation" Miss Grande laughed.

"You're so funny" she dismissed her mother's questions.

"Y/n" Madison gasped "this room" she looked around it, while I put our bags on the bed. "It's so beautiful".

"You're right" I shook my head "it's amazing".

Madison walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing me "we can have sex all night long" she then whispered "to make up for our lost time" in my ear instantly reminding me of my President.

We heard a light knock on the door to see the one and only Miss Grande herself "hey, could I just have a word in private" she directed at me.

I walked out of the room following her to wherever she was leading me. Before I knew it I was being pushed into a small and cosy room.

"I think now is the perfect time to run over some ground rules" she shoved me down to sit on the small couch, as she sat on the dark brown coffee table.

"You are not to have sex with Madison is the main one" I tried to hold back a laughed making her shoot daggers at me "what's so funny Miss Y/l/n" she asked in a stern voice.

"I just" I started but had to stop my laughs "you make me bring my ex and expect us not to have sex" I squinted my eyes "sex is the first thing you do when you get back with your ex". She leaned over closer to me.

"I only told you to bring her, not to get back together with her Miss Y/l/n" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"So you're telling me that you and Frank won't be having sex" I questioned her.

"You know you're still talking to your President" she reminded me of her authority.

"I do" I put both of my hands on the both of her knees, sliding down to her inner thighs "and I would really like an answer".

"I won't be" she put her hand in my hair massaging my scalp. "No kissing either" that made me pull my head away from her hand.

"Okay" I scoffed "you're making this very hard" she then sighed.

"Fine, no kissing around me" she took a deep breath "better".

"Better" I smiled "any others" I asked.

"One more" she bit her lip "you fuck me when and where I want no questions asked" she gently wrapped her hand around my throat.

I smiled "I like that one".

Thank you so much for 3k🥳(sorry for any mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.4K 20
(gxg) some g!p
4.5K 133 6
𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦. 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵...
85.3K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
40.5K 1K 81
What the title says 🐷🐷🐷 Don't write smut