Problem

I sat in the chair facing Miss Grande's desk as she was writing a bunch of things down. There was nothing to be heard except for the noise of her pen against the page, each word she wrote the more nervous I got.

I cleared my throat and she looked up at me for a short second only to look back down to write more things.

She place her pen down abruptly making me jump a little. She put her chin in the palm on her hand as she looked at me.

"You know I could fire you, right here, right now" she sat up "I could make sure that you could never get another job again" she sat on her desk in front of me "I could even make sure that you could never get another home again" she had a dark gaze stuck on me as she leaned forward towards me "I could ruin your whole life in a blink of an eye".

Her words were not helping my nerves right now, I was practically squirming in the seat.

Out of nowhere a huge smile came on her face "but I wouldn't do that to you" she put her hand out and pinched my cheek "you're too pretty for that".

I wiped some sweat off of my head and chuckled slightly.

She just wouldn't stop looking at me in my eyes "I know your mind can't stop thinking about last night" she now was stood right in front of me "in both bad and good ways" she took my hand in hers and done circles with her pointer finger on the palm of my hand "tell me what you're thinking about so I can fix it" she had her gaze on my hand.

I sighed "I understand that it was just a one time thing and I also understand if you don't want me to be your secretary anymore" she stopped doing the circles for a brief second.

"I never said it was a one time thing" she began doing them again "matter of fact I want it to happen again" she bit her lip giving my hand her full attention "and again, and again" she giggled "you get my point" she let go of my hand.

"But" I started only for her to cut me off.

"Do you find me attractive Miss Y/l/n" my throat instantly went dry.

"Well I" I tried to say something to get out of the question but she cut me off again.

"It's a simple yes or no answer" she looked down at me and I gulped.

"I do" I said truthfully "I really do".

"Well then there shouldn't be any problems" she placed both of her hands on the arms of the chair I was sitting on.

"Your husband" I stated "is he not a problem".

She brushed a strand of my hair back "you can be my dirty little secret" she now started to massage my scalp "would you like that Miss Y/l/n" she asked with her voice in a seductive tone making me feel weak "well" she asked after I said nothing.

"I would very much like that" I said nervously.

She connected our lips together and I couldn't help but kiss back. Her lips felt so nice against mine.

I knew what I'm doing is wrong since Zendaya only told me about her feelings for the woman I'm currently kissing right now but.

Sometimes you have to be selfish.

"Misses President is it true that you are setting up a new healthcare fund in your name" one reporter asked.

"Misses President what about the tax broker scheme is that still going ahead" another reporter asked as President Grande who was linked with her husband and a group of us walked through the corridor of the remembrance hall.

"You can just see that there's no love between them" Zendaya subtlety said to me as we were a bit away from Miss Grande and her husband.

"You're right" I agreed with her but it's not like she's wrong.

"So what do you think I should do" she asked as we both stared at the back of our President and her husband.

"I'm not sure Ze but all I'm saying is that you have to be certain about what way you're feeling because this is the President we're talking about" I looked at Zendaya to see her doubting herself "just do a bit of play flirting and see if she does it back" she nodded because we all gathered together.

"I think you all don't get enough appreciation go to the front" Miss Grande said to the five of us.

"This is new" Pete joked with me making me laugh a little.

We were taking a bunch of photos, flashes were basically blinding me but that wasn't what I was focused on. What I was focused on was the feeling of Miss Grande hand on my behind squeezing it. I was shocked at how openly she was doing it.

Miss Grande opened the bottle of champagne in her office.

"What's the occasion" I asked as she took a sip from the bottle.

She shrugged "I'm not sure" she sat up in the middle of her desk "come here" she demanded and I did as she said.

"I just wanted to do this all day" she grabbed me by the back of my neck and kissed me. I licked her lip dying for permission for her to let my tongue into her mouth.

She laughed against my lips "you wanna fuck me" she whispered to me and I nodded.

She bit my lip harshly making me hiss "if you want to fuck me you have to use your words". She grabbed my face looking me in the eye.

I whined like a baby.

"I want to fuck you".

"Good girl" she purred and rubbed my face "that wasn't so hard was it" I shook my head.

She maintained eye contact with me as she took my clothes off as did I with hers.

I started to suck on her breast making her grip my head and moan "ohh fuck" she pushed my head even closer to her.

I licked up from her chest to her face to then stick my tongue in her mouth as we both went to dominate one other but I backed down.

"Look at who's hard" she grabbed me making me hiss lightly "I bet you just want to shove your dick in me huh" she pumped me and I nodded.

"What did I say about words" she wrapped her hand around my neck.

"I want to shove my dick in you" I said and her hand didn't budge even when I pushed through her walls.

"So big" she sighed "you love my tight pussy" her grip around my neck got tighter as I got faster thrusting into her.

"I love your tight pussy" I barely said since I could barely breathe.

"Go faster" she moaned biting her lip.

I went faster and the desk started to shake and the photo that Miss Grande had of her and her husband fell over.

"I'm making sure that you're not going anywhere soon" she gripped my hips making my movements even faster "I haven't been fucked this good in forever" she threw her head back loving the feeling before letting herself cum all over my dick.

I exhaled a long breath "I don't plan on going anywhere else".
Thanks for reading!