Gladly

"And that is why The Grande Healthcare fund is not only beneficial to the people of this country but it is also essential" Kiko concluded with everyone clapping for her.

"That was brilliant" Miss Grande commented as Kiko took her seat with a smile.

"Okay so" Miss Grande started looking through her book "let's talk business" she done a little giggle "I noticed that we might be in shortage of security for when I'm doing my talks, Zendaya" she asked her.

"Don't worry about it Misses President, I have over a hundred people waiting to be interviewed" Zendaya answered her immediately. I don't know what it is but ever since Zendaya told me about her feelings for Miss Grande, I just can't help but slightly cringe whenever I see them talking.

"A hundred" she chuckled "I hope someone will be helping you with the interview process" she asked smiling.

"Well actually I'm doing it on my own" Miss Grande furrowed her eyebrows.

"How about you let Miss Y/l/n here help you" she smiled but, Zendaya shook her head.

"It's perfectly fine I can do it on my own" that's the thing with Zendaya. Whenever she's into someone, she likes to be a somewhat know it all, she just wants to show off. I sometimes find it annoying.

"I'm sure Miss Y/l/n here doesn't mind" Miss Grande looked at me.

"I don't mind at all" I done a tight lipped smile, Zendaya once again denied.

"A hundred people Zendaya, it would be much quicker if you let Miss Y/l/n help you" Miss Grande seemed to not let the fact that, Zendaya wanted to do this job on her own go.

"I would be more than happy to help, I can take fifty and you can take fifty" it wasn't my intention to annoy Zendaya but by the look on her face, she didn't like my input.

"I work better alone" Miss Grande looked confused but finally let it go.

"What's your problem" I pulled Zendaya aside when we left the meeting room.

"You" she poked my chest "and Miss Grande are too close" she huffed, "I'm jealous and don't like it".

"Well I am her secretary" I looked at her confused "there's not much I can do" I shrugged.

"Could you just back off when we're in meetings like that" I was in a bit of a shock, with the words that were leaving her mouth. "Even the way she speaks to you makes me jealous" Zendaya was clearly letting her truth out.

I furrowed my eyebrows "how" I asked.

"Y/n" she sighed "it's the way she says Miss Y/l/n, she says it in such a flirty way" she crossed her arms "and why does she always ask what you think of things" she questioned.

"Ehm Zendaya if you haven't noticed I'm not the fucking President, maybe ask her, I can't help with what way she acts with me" Zendaya was about to say something until we both heard.

"Miss Y/l/n" the woman we were both having a conversation about, walked up to us, placing her hand on my forearm. That definitely didn't go unnoticed by Zendaya.

"I need to speak with you" she walked me into my own office away from Zendaya. Closing the door, I took a seat at my desk.

"Zendaya" she started "is she giving you any trouble at all, I won't hesitate to fire her if she is" I quickly shot up out of my seat.

"No, no, no" I said quickly "that is not necessary" she sat down on my desk. Zendaya has been with her for over a year and, she's willing to fire her for me. Thats the privileges about having the President in your back pocket.

"What was with all that commotion in the meeting" she asked me for me to shrug my shoulders, lying to her.

She squinted her eyes at me "you're lying".

"No I'm not" I was quick to say, has it gotten hotter in this room or is it me.

"Oh really" she leaned forward grabbing my member too hard.

"Miss Grande" I said in pain, she's about to rip my dick off. I thought as she kept squeezing.

"Tell me what you know or else you won't be having anything to fuck me with" she said through gritted teeth.

"Isn't that bad for you too" I could literally feel a vein in my head about to burst.

She squeezed harder making me give in "okay I'll tell you". She let go with a victory smile.

Zendaya please don't kill me if you end up finding out. "Zendaya likes you" she wasn't baffled "as in like like, as in wants to literally break up your marriage" I gave it to her plain and simple.

It was silent for a moment until she started to laugh making me look at her funny.

"What's so funny" I asked and , she stopped laughing.

"Just this whole situation" she chuckled "you know as in you friend and co worker wants to break up my broken marriage but, yet you're the one fucking me" she sighed "what a complicated world huh".

I hummed agreeing with her odd but true statement.

"Come here" she sat on my lap connecting our lips "you looked so sexy in that meeting" she bit my lip, "I got so wet looking at you", she licked my cheek "I even went into my office to help myself out" she chuckled. She then stoked my dick "I hope I didn't hurt you too bad" I was quick to shake my head.

She giggled before sliding down onto her knees "good, let me give you an apology". She removed my pants, seeing my member semi hard, biting her lip my underwear was next to go.

"Fuck" she said after licking up and down my length "I fucking love your dick" she then started to bob her head up and down my dick.

I closed my eyes loving the feeling of her mouth against me.

After a few moments of her sucking me dry she sat up with a smile "come to my office later" she licked her lips.

"Gladly" I breathed out.
Sorry for any mistakes!