Marriage

"Do you mind if I ask you something Y/n" Frank said as we sat at the beach, due to Ariana running off with Madison.

"No, I do not mind" I smiled at him because he seemed to be deep in thought.

"What do you think of marriage" he stood up now, looking out at the ocean.

"What I think of marriage" I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought "I find it scary" I finished and he hummed "is it" I asked.

"Scary" he turned to me "it can be, in what way do you find it scary" he asked.

I sighed "I'm scared that the love would just go the second you get married, you see it in so many marriages so, what's so special about me" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're right but, sometimes the risk is worth it" he looked over back to the island, where Ariana and Madison are now sitting "when I first met Ariana, everybody said don't do it" he laughed, as I started to slowly feel awkward. "In some way they were right, I mean she can be a bit on the crazy side" he chuckled before quickly adding "Don't tell her that".

"You're secret is safe with me" he smiled.

"Do you think you would marry Madison" I now turned to look at Madison. She had a huge smile on her face to whatever Miss Grande was saying.

That's when the realisation came to me "I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else" my face was scrunched up as I said this, what am I doing messing around with the President when Madison is the one I love.

"What's stopping you then" he gave me an intent look.

"Our last night" Joan sighed and raised her glass "till the next time I get to see my daughter out of the office again" Ariana laughed at what her mother had said.

"I actually have something to say" Madison sat up with her glass raised "thank you all for allowing both me and Y/n to come along on this trip with you, it helped us in more ways you could imagine, here's to the next one" she put her hand on my shoulder as we all clinked our glasses and sat back down. Ariana's eyes however did not leave me once and I refused to meet her gaze.

"As a repayment" Frankie said to Madison "you can invite us all to your future wedding" they all chuckled except for myself and Ariana, I at least covered it by drinking my drink.

"Let's eat shall we" Ariana said but Frank suddenly stood up.

"I actually have something to say too" I could see Miss Grande roll her eyes a bit and it made me wonder, why are they even with each other.

This trip has me all over the place.

"My love" he directed at Ariana. When is Miss Grande going to cut me off, I thought. "These years, I've spent with you have been the best years of my life", how is she able to even cheat on him with me.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this but, I just want you to know that, I am forever yours no matter what". Check the cctv footage in The White House and You'll think otherwise Frank.

"Now let's eat" Miss Grande said not even giving him a proper response.

"Can you promise me that we'll never end up like that" Madison whispered to me and I nodded.

"Did you enjoy this trip" Ariana said as we're walking around at two in the morning, clearly her idea. Not mine.

"Ariana can I ask you something" she stopped walking and quickly turned to face me.

"You can as me anything" she laid her hands on my shoulders and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Why are you cheating on Frank" she scoffed and brought her body closer to mine.