Thoughts

Both of us panting as if we ran a marathon. I place my warm hand on her slightly sweaty back as we are connecting. I furrowed my eyebrows at the sensations that I am feeling throughout my entire body.

"Just like that baby" Madison said making me open my eyes. When I opened them, I didn't see Madison instead I was with Ariana. I shook my head to bring myself to the present and Madison was there again.

Our bodies slapped hard against each other as I went faster and faster, I gave in to my dark desire of Ariana and she was all I could see now in front of me. Even with my eyes open.

I came with a sigh, letting my body go limp beside Madison.

"That was different" she commented making me turn my head, still out of breath.

"Different as in good or different as in bad" I said confused. She sat up and put only some of her clothes on.

"It was just different Y/n".

I don't know what is happening to me lately, my days are feeling all blended together. My life feels on repeat constantly. It feels like as if I have never felt joy before, the only thing that is sparking anything in my life right now is my President but that just follows with all my anxious thoughts of us getting caught. I mean what would happen to me.

I could only imagine the worst.

"I done some more digging" Pete who literally came out of nowhere said while grabbing my shoulder making me jump.

"Pete what the fuck" I said loud until he covered my mouth.

"Stop being so loud" he whisper shouted at me.

"We're outside" I looked at him confused. I was enjoying my coffee at the side of the house until he came up scaring me.

"That's what I have to tell you, apparently there's more people in on this than we know" I shook my head at him.

"In on what" I said confused.

"On whatever is going on around here" he looked around skeptically "something isn't right Y/n. I've been seeing it since we all started here, there's been secret meetings, staff in the corners whispering. We have to get to the bottom of this".

"Pete" I sighed we are literally whispering to each other right now.

"Y/n you need to stay with me on this. You are literally the only person I trust in here. In my life right now. I feel like I'm going insane" he looked at me with nothing but desperation in his eyes, maybe I'm feeling exactly what he is feeling. Something isn't right about this place and maybe the energy is just rubbing off on me.

"This seems too risky Pete, if you are wrong or right. It could go terrible for us".

"What are you guys taking about" Kiko came out of nowhere with her usual huge smile on her face.

Both Pete and I got scared. Pete cleared his throat "not much" I couldn't help but look at Kiko differently. Normally I would love to see her smile but right now. She looks creepy and suspicious.

"Okay well I'll get going then" she was about to walk away until she turned back around to say "oh Y/n" she laughed "I almost forgot, the President wants to see you, she says it's important".

Pete and I didn't exchange words with each other just a look, I knew he knew with the way I was looking at him, that I now believed him fully.