Understand

"I don't think I can do this anymore" I said pulling Miss Grande out of sight just before we all sat down for dinner.

"Dinner" she said confused "are you not hungry" I sighed, annoyed.

"Not the dinner, what we're doing" I exhaled putting my hand on my head "I feel too guilty".

"Okay" was all she said, making me look at her skeptically.

"Okay" I said like a question.

She nodded, something was off. "Great" I chuckled awkwardly "that's great".

When we went to the table. I sat down before Madison. She was about to sit beside me until Miss Grande bet her to it, making Madison sit beside Frank.

"So, when did you get this island" Madison asked Ariana.

"Actually" Ariana smiled "Frank here got it for me, as our first anniversary present" she swiftly laid her hand on my inner thigh after saying that.

I nearly choked on my water making Frankie laugh "I know right, talk about going all out" I heard Miss Grande hum beside me and, I felt her hand move closer to a place where, the hand of a married woman shouldn't be.

"Y/n here and I are actually going on a holiday for our one year anniversary, to Paris" Madison said with a smile, as I was trying to stop my boss's hand from going into my pants.

"That's is amazing" Miss Grande said, "when are you two going" she said as if we both weren't playing tug a war with my zipper.

"In a month" Madison looked at me with nothing but pure love in her eyes, I stopped fighting Miss Grande for a second, due to the trance Madison set me under.

"A month" Frank laughed "honey, our anniversary is in a month", Ariana gasped at what he said and, when she finally got my dick in her hand.

"We should go together" she suggested, bad idea.

"Ariana" her mother laughed "as if Y/n here wants her boss to go over to Paris for her anniversary" she waved her hand, whilst laughing.

"I actually think that would be a great idea". Madison, if only you knew where her hand was right now, you wouldn't be saying that.

"I think it would be fun" Frank smiled.

"What do you think Y/n" Ariana said, just as she started to rub my dick.

"Well" I tried to catch my breath, she squeezed my balls, hurting me and making me slam my hand onto the table really quick.

"You okay" Frank asked concerned.

I nodded "I'm fine and, I think it's a great idea. The more the merrier right". After them words left my mouth, my boss's hand left my pants.

"So it's settled" Ariana raised her glass "to love and to Paris".

"To love and to Paris" both Frank and Madison said as we all clinked our glasses but, I stayed silent.

"You okay baby" Madison laid beside me in the bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine why" I furrowed my eyebrows. She laid her head on my chest.

"You just seemed a bit off a dinner, that's all".

It was around three in the morning when I heard a knock at the door.

"Ariana" I said tired.

"Come with me" she pulled me by my forearm out of my room.

"Where are we going" I asked as she pulled me through the halls.

"Embrace the unknown Y/n, god" she giggled.

We ended up at the beach.

"That is beautiful" the view of the sun rising just above the water, was truly breath taking.

Ariana laid her head on my shoulder, sighing.

"I know you feel guilty, I know a part of you wants to stop what we're doing but" she picked her head up and looked at me. "I just want you to know, that I don't plan on letting you leave that easy". She bit her lip, looking down at mine "you're just so irresistible". She leaned in connecting our lips, I was quick to move my lips against hers. Even though I felt so guilty, I just couldn't help the need that I have for the President.

It started to get heated and my boss moved to sit on my lap. "I haven't had beach sex since before I was married" she laughed only to then bite her lip.

She started rubbing my clothed crotch "does Madison get you as horny as I get you" I found her question odd, but I also found myself quick to respond.

"No" I bit her bottom lip.

"Could you only wonder" she removed her bottom half of her clothes, as I did with mine "if you're girlfriend walked down here" she slowly sunk herself down on my length "and saw me riding your fat dick", she began to bounce up and down, at a quick pace.

I helped her movements by grabbing her hips and moving them up and down.

"Fuck" she threw her head back. I was caught in euphoria at the feeling of her wet pussy, slamming down on me.

I thrusted my hips upwards, syncing with her movements making her cry out. Our faces rubbing off of each other as Ariana humped me like a horny animal, she came all over my dick.

With furrowed eyebrows she whined and moaned. "That was too nice" she kissed me.

The president got up off of me "how about we clean you all up" she then latched her lips onto my cock, sucking it for what it's worth. Within seconds I was letting myself go in her mouth.

Breathing heavily, she grabbed me by my neck, choking me "if you ever try to 'end' what we have, I'll make your life a living hell. Do you understand" she looked deep into my eyes.

I nodded quickly "I understand".