Anger

I closed my eyes and when I opened them. There was a mountain of paper work on my desk. I casted a childlike glance at Zendaya.

"That's what you get for going on a holiday with the job you have now" she said cheekily.

"It was the exact opposite of a holiday" I rubbed my eyes "more like a nightmare".

Zendaya chuckled "come on, how was it that bad". After them words left her mouth all I done was stare straight ahead of me. Thinking back on the trip.

"Okay maybe it was bad" she let herself drop on one of the chairs that's sitting in front of my desk. "I've been thinking about ways to get closer with Miss Grande", she said happily.

Trust me, you don't. I thought.

The whole day, I felt like I was just being. I wasn't living my day to its fullest.

"Miss Y/l/n" I looked up from the printer to see my one true nightmare and daydream. Miss Grande. "Could you come to my office". I walked just a bit behind her. I took in the beauty of her from behind. How her hair laid so perfectly on her back, how she held her posture so perfectly.

She let me walk into her office first and closed the door behind me.

"Come here" she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to connect our lips. "This feels nice" she said in between our slow embrace.

"How have you been" she stared at me intently "you seem a bit off today".

"I just feel very confused" after I said that, she sat me down in her office chair to then sit on my lap.

"You can tell me about it" she pecked my cheek "I promise I won't get mad".

"I still have feelings for Madison" I sighed. I noticed how she tightened her jaw at my words. So much for not getting mad. "Then I just can't help but want to do things to you" I said to save my ass. I held her by her waist tightly making her giggle.

"Is that so Miss Y/l/n" she bit her lip at me as her angered look washed away.

"Yes it is" I started to kiss her neck.

"You're really getting me horny during office hours" she chuckled before sighing.

We heard a knock on the door. I tried to sit up but the President didn't budge.

"Ariana" I furrowed my eyebrows. Making her scrunch hers as she put her point finger to my lips.

"Who is it" she said still sitting on my lap. Only now she started to undo her blouse.

"It's Zendaya Misses President" Ariana bit her lip.

"How good would a threesome be right now" she gripped my neck.

"What- no" I was quick to say.

"You're such a bore bag" she looked down at me darkly "if not with Zendaya can we with Madison" she quirked her eyebrow.

I tried to sit up but she pushed me back down "I asked you a question".

"A stupid question".

"Misses President" we heard Zendaya said.

"I'm busy" Miss Grande shouted angrily at her.

"O-okay, I'll come back later" she stuttered.

"Why did you shout at her" I said annoyed.

"Why won't you have a threesome with her" she shoved my shoulder.

"You're unbelievable" I scoffed.

"Oh really" she said.

"Really" I confirmed back to her, looking away.

She grabbed my by my chin making me look at her "you look at me when you speak to me, especially if you're going to be disrespectful towards your President". The way she was looking at me right now frightened me.

She sat up off of me, pushing my face away "get back to work".

The day was almost over. The word happy could not even describe the feeling I felt when I imagined myself leaving this place.

I walked by the President's office to see Zendaya in it. I furrowed my eyebrows since she was supposed to be gone hours ago. I slowly stepped back to see the President being flirty with her. It got worse when Ariana noticed me looking. She was quick to do the typical putting your hand on the person when you laugh move, making me shake my head and continue to work.

I walked into the filing room, packing the stack I had into the areas they were supposed to be put in. My phone ringing took me away from my job.

"Hey Madison" I leaned on the wall "I haven't seen you in a while". She laughed on the other end.

"Y/n I saw you yesterday" I couldn't help the smile that came on my face, when I heard her laugh.

"Can I come over tonight" I asked.

"I was calling to ask you the same question".

Before I could respond to her, my phone was taken out of my hand. Miss Grande instantly hung up.

"You know you're not supposed to be taking personal phone calls at work Miss Y/l/n" she held my phone in her hand.

"And you shouldn't be flirting with the staff" I said angrily "especially sleeping with them". That made her throw my phone at me but, I caught it.

"Are you jealous" she tried to not laugh.

"I'm not jealous, matter of fact. I hope you swap me over with Zendaya" she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Take that back" was all she said.

"No I will not" she stepped closer to me.

"For the sake of your job and reputation, I'd take that back" she whispered.

I gulped "I'm sorry".

She smiled "good girl" she undone the button of my pants.

"What are you doing" I grabbed her hands, making her give me a weird look, before shoving me into the corner.

"What do you think I'm doing" she said with furrowed eyebrows "I'm finishing what we were doing earlier".

I grabbed ahold of her hands "I don't think that's a good idea".

The President couldn't help but laugh at my words "why because we're fighting" she bit her lip "how about you show me how angry you are at me". My President walked over to where the files are all laid out and bent over, pulling her skirt up in the process.

She casted a glance back at me and I walked over to her to show her how angry I really was.

Sorry for taking like a year to update this also sorry for any mistakes!