Vacation

I was simply smiling happy to myself as I was at the water fountain filling up my small plastic cup.

"Hey stranger" Miss Fox said making me jump and drop all of my water.

"Jesus" I started to fill it again "you always come up out of nowhere".

She hummed before closing the door. This isn't going to be good. She came closer to me leaning on the wall.

"You haven't called" was all she said as I, kept my eyes focused on the water entering my cup.

"I didn't need help" she chuckled at my response.

"Really" she questioned and that's when I met her seductive gaze.

"Really" I responded.

"Are you sure" she put her hands on the pit of my back only, to slide them to my hips "I could really use your help".

I put my cup on top of the fountain and turned to her "now do you think that, that's professional of you Councilwoman Fox" she bit her lip at me.

"Even if it's not" she licked her bottom lip "you going down on me right now would be so worth it" our lips were so close to touching until the door opened.

There stood President Grande. Miss Fox was quick to remove her hands from my hips.

"President Grande" she said as she slipped past her but, she left before Miss Grande could even give her a response.

It was now the Presidents turn to close the door, unlike Miss Fox she locked it.

"I don't do sloppy seconds Miss Y/l/n" she crossed her arms "especially if it's Miss Fox's sloppy seconds" I scoffed.

"I'm not sloppy seconds" I picked my cup up and went to drink from it. Until Miss Grande slapped it out of my hand, leaving me shocked.

"Don't speak back to me" she pointed at me angry, I was at a loss for words "I'm still your President Miss Y/l/n" she huffed and the recomposed herself "In other news", she smiled slightly "I'm going on a family vacation, I was going to give you some time off but, seeing as you can't control yourself. You're coming with me".

If I was not already angry enough with her speaking to me like a child, I definitely am now "Miss Grande" I chuckled "I don't think that's a good idea" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"And why wouldn't it be" she put both of her hands on the wall, either side of me, trapping me.

"Key word, family vacation" I paused "I'm not family" I finished.

"You're my secretary, bring your ex to make it look less suspicious" my eyes shot out of their sockets.

"Are you crazy" she smirked after I said that "I'm not bringing Madison".

"Why not" she put her hand on my cheek "it would be so fun sneaking around and fucking you" she smiled.

I sighed "it's too risky" she hummed.

"Well" she started "you work for me and I'm telling you to go, I'm not asking" she then walked out of the room.

I had a bunch of pink flowers in hand while I knocked on Madison's door. Maybe this trip could be a good thing. Madison and I could have a shot at rekindling our love.

"Y/n" Madison yawned seeing as I came over so late. "What are you doing" she asked. All I done was extend the flowers to her.

"Can we give us another chance" her eyes lit up as she grabbed the flowers and jumped into my arms.

"I missed you so much" she kissed me, I won't lie. I have missed Madison terribly.

"Pack you bags" she looked at me confused.