The light

By jamesidk13

My name is Caleb Dume. I am a survivor. Ever since order 66 my life has been turned around. I had no one. No... More

An average day?
Hooded Hero
Ahsoka
Dagobah
Fulcrum?
Sparring
Welcome to the rebellion
Letting it all out
Wake up Caleb
Tickles
Happy birthday Caleb Dume
Birthday present
Naughty togruta part 1
Naughty togruta part 2
Mustafar
The inquisitor
Angffy
Visions
The dark side
Regret
Execution
I'm with you
A beautiful sight to wake up to
Another peaceful morning
Unload the crates
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
Cooking class part 1
Cooking class part 2
A flirty togruta
Leaving Lothal
My fault
A change of heart
Not your fault
Author's apologies and explanation
Tatooine
Vader
The chosen one
Luke
A chance
Yoda's decision
Duel of the fates Part 1
Duel of the fates part 2
Duel of the fates part 3
Happy ever after

Aftermath

22 1 0
By jamesidk13

Since Ahsoka needed some room, why not give her some. So, I continued to repair the ship for another hour until it was quite late. I thought about going back to the bedroom where Ahsoka was but I decided not to push it. The last thing I want is for Ahsoka to start hating me, or even the other way around.

I looked at our recipe book to make a quick meal since I was very hungry. It of course didn't work out well, and since I was a complete amateur, I managed to splatter food all over the stove, which is why I am currently cleaning the countertop.

In case you were wondering, this was what happened:

"I opened the book to find a page called 'Quick and easy fish cakes', believing that it would be as easy as it said. I followed the exact steps until it was time to get them in the pan. But when I did, the mixture clearly wasn't strong enough to hold its shape, since it immediately deflated and fell onto all parts of the countertop. At the end, I ended up with a bowl of minced fish and veggies which surprisingly tasted a whole lot better than it looked."

Anyway, I have finally finished cleaning up the kitchen, with the help of the quick cleans that Ahsoka bought before. But enough of me, I was starting to get concerned about Ahsoka, not to mention I was really missing her as well. I thought about all the different bad possibilities, but eventually I concluded to pay her a visit.

So, I sluggishly made my way to the room. When I opened the door, I instantly heard the humming sounds of two lightsabers, followed by a

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

That scared me, I never thought Ahsoka would be this mad.

"Ahsoka, I...I just..."

"GET OUT CALEB DUME!"

"S...sorry Ahsoka." I slowly left the room, realizing that I would have to sleep on the cold metallic floor of the shuttle. Tears had definitely formed in my eyes, not just for me but for her as well, I had never ever seen her so mad or upset.

Then it struck me, the thought of her turning to the dark side really scared me. I know what it's like and I know how bad she would feel to betray me. After all, it's harder to be the one who shoots the gun than the one who takes the bullet.

I continued thinking about Ahsoka for the rest of the night on the cold hard floor, shivering continuously. Oh man, I hope Ahsoka will be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.6K 31
"Your Padawan was weak, like you. So I killed her," said the Togruta, circling Anakin's interrogation chair. Anakin finally looked at her in disbelie...
201 0 7
Yes! The title says it all. Caloka! In this story, I will be exploring the exact events of Star Wars, but in the circumstance where Caleb/Kanan and A...
11.8K 534 15
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS: this book was not made to glorify self harm and suicide. i wrote this book my sophomore year of high school and based it off...
49.9K 2.2K 33
My name is Ahsoka Tano, former Jedi Padawan. Everything has changed now that I've let go of the Jedi. The past is the past. I have a whole lifetime a...