ONE NIGHT WITH MY BILLIONAIRE...

By Xprincesworld25x

"if you want to save your brother then you have to come to me"and spend the night with me said the man coldly... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1.MANIK MALHOTRA
CHAPTER 2. NANDINI MURTHY
CHAPTER 3. WHY ME GOD ?
CHAPTER 4. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING .
CHAPTER 5. YOU BROKE ME .
CHAPTER 6. IT HURTS TO HURT YOU
CHAPTER 7. MIXED EMOTIONS
CHAPTER 8: DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS .
CHAPTER 9 : REGRETS AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 10 : REGRET AND PUNISHMENT -PART 2
MANAN FF
MANAN FF
CHAPTER 11 :NANDINI GOES MISSING
CHAPTER 12: HELD CAPTIVE
CHAPTER 13 : THE OLD RIVALRY
CHAPTER 14 : REVENGE
CHAPTER 15 : DEFEAT
CHAPTER 16 : THE BLAST
CHAPTER 17 : BACK TO OLD WAYS
CHAPTER 18 : THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 19 : THE REVELATION
CHAPTER 20 : THE FRUIT OF PASSION
CHAPTER 21 : CRISIS
CHAPTER 22 : HIS STRENGTH
CHAPTER 23 : HELPING HAND
CHAPTER 24 : JUDGEMENT
CHAPTER 25 : LOVE IN THE AIR
CHAPTER 27 : PROMOTION
CHAPTER 28 : APOLOGIES DON'T MAKE YOU SMALL
CHAPTER 29 : A NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 30 : FAITH
*CHAPTER 31 : FINDING HELP*
*CHAPTER 32 : BROKEN STRINGS*
CHAPTER-33 : BETRAYAL

CHAPTER 26 : THE SURPRISE

3.5K 202 6
By Xprincesworld25x

|Manik's POV|

Our intense and steamy session was interrupted by Inaaya.

'Inaaya has the worst timing ever.' I thought, frustratingly.

I and Nandini got up quickly and recovered from the ecstatic pleasure. Both of us composed our breath that had hiked up because of our steamy little session. Both of us looked disheveled, so we straighten our clothes and by now, Inaaya had started calling me from behind the door while knocking.

'I am coming, goddamnit!' I shouted in anger of missing out on our private session.

Nandini quickly sat up in the chair opposite to mine with a file in her hand to avoid any suspicions.

I went and unlocked the door and saw Inaaya standing there with a worried look on her face.

‘What do you want?’ I asked, disturbed.
She saw Nandini and the colour drained from her face as she was hit with realisation.

It looked like she presumed what was happening here a couple of minutes ago and she didn’t look very comfortable about it and at the same time, she was embarrassed.

‘What do you want?’ I asked again frustratingly.

‘Ah...ah...a...actually sir, I wanted to inform you that the client meeting which was to be held tomorrow is being rescheduled to today evening. Our client told us that they wouldn’t be available tomorrow.’ She said.

‘Cancel the meeting.’ I said monotonously.
‘But sir, it’s very important for our company.’

‘I don’t care. I have a more important event planned today.’ I shouted.

‘Okay sir, I’ll inform them about this right away.’ She said, intimidated.

‘Good.’ I said and slammed the door shut.
Both I and Nandini exhaled a sigh of relief.
‘You didn’t have to cancel the meeting for us.’ Nandini said.

I just smiled.

‘It must have been really important.’ She said.

‘Not more than us.’ I replied shortly.
She smiled and like always, her smile took my breath away. We then continued with our love-making session.

|Nandini’s POV|

Manik had told me to get ready by evening. He told me he was going to give me a surprise. I loved surprises and at that moment, I couldn’t stop guessing what the surprise might be. Manik looked excited
and this side of him was something I hadn’t seen till date. He never looked at me with so much love.

His face was now softer rather than his regular stern face that held no emotions. He had changed a lot in the last few weeks and fortunately, he had changed for good. I went home earlier that evening as Manik had ordered. I almost ran to my house and as soon as I entered, I went up to my wardrobe to select the dress I was going to wear that evening and I had the perfect dress in front of me. It was a red dress that ended up way above my knee and the neck was deep.

It was actually a gift given by someone when I used to work as a stripper. I had never worn it because I had always found it too revealing but I felt tonight was the perfect opportunity to wear it. I always felt safe when I was with Manik, so I would feel comfortable in this dress too. I undressed myself and put on the red dress. I was amazed by its fitting. I clung to my body as if it was tailor-made for me. The curves of the dress matched mine and every part of the dress fitted as it was needed. The neck of the dress was way too deep that it showed my whole cleavage and half of my breasts but I didn’t care because I looked beautiful in it. I put on matching red lipstick and put on light makeup.

While combing my hair, I decided to leave it open. I matched the dress with high red stilettos. I was excited about the evening. I heard the honking of a car and realised that Manik had arrived. I ran out of my house to see Manik in his car. He was wearing a plain light pink shirt and he looked smoldering hot in it. It was so unusual of him to dress casually. He smiled at me, looking at me from top to bottom.

‘You look....hot.’ He commented.

‘Thank you. You don’t look bad either.’ I said, looking away shyly.

He stepped out of the car and came closer to me and inhaled sharply.

‘You smell good.’ He whispered and I blushed hearing his words. I was short of words to reply to his compliment. He held my hands and led me to the passenger seat of his car. He opened the door and signaled me to have a seat. I obliged. He sat on his seat and started the car and drove off. We had quite a long ride and in that course, we talked about random matters. I didn’t ask him about the surprise because I didn’t want to know about it beforehand, so I contained myself.

Manik pulled the car at a beach. It was dark all around. All I could see was a spot of light at a distance.

‘Where are we?’ I asked.

‘Just wait and watch.’ He replied.

I just kept quiet, thinking of all the possibilities of what the surprise would be.
He took off his shoes and socks and held them in his hands as he stepped on to the sand. I followed him.

We both walked together holding our footwears.

I looked at his handsome face illuminating under the evening moon. I felt lucky to have him in my life and silently thanked God for bringing us back together.

We were walking towards the spot of light. As we neared it, the spot was getting bigger and bigger.

Finally we reached our destination. The view in front of my eyes was breathtaking. I just stood there, looking in awe. There was a small table set up with two chairs. A lot of white fairy lights adorned the area around the table . The table was placed on a high platform covered with red satin cloth. The sound of waves from the beach could be constantly heard. The moon in the sky looked bigger than usual and millions of stars adorned the sky. I was amazed by the beauty.

We let go of our footwears and Manik held my hand in his. He walked me to the table and pulled a chair for me to sit. I sat and then, he sat before me. I saw four men dressed in white shirts and black waistcoats along with bow ties. They held one trolley of food each. One by one, each one of them came to us and placed their respective dishes on the table explaining about what it was. None of the dishes they explained were recognizable but all sounded delicious. One by one, we tasted the food and it was almost impossible to say which was better.

‘Thank you...for all this’ I said, smiling.

‘Come on, this is the least I could do for my sweetheart.’ He said and my heart leapt out of its place after hearing the last word. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I looked around and saw that the stewards had gone. Manik looked at me in the eyes intensely and I was melting from inside under his gaze. It made me feel weak, so I kept my gaze down. He stood up from his place and put out his hands for me to hold. I also stood up, his hands in mine. He moved a couple of steps backwards. He released my hands from his hold and moved back further. He slowly knelt down.

‘You know I’m not very good at words but I’m still gonna say. My heart fell for you the day I first saw you.

Your beautiful face never left my mind and before long, you were already ruling over my heart. I was on cloud nine when I came to know that you liked me too. The day we became together was one of the favourite days of my life. After a few days, a small misconception tore us apart and it broke me from inside. I was really hurt from inside but I never showed it to anyone. I had put on a mask that portrays me as an emotionless person. Those were the hardest days of my life. When I saw you again after years in my office, I was over the moon but I hid my excitement and feelings but later, we sorted out our problems and got together again and I’m glad about that. Now, on this occasion I wanted to ask you something that's worth more than anything in my life? Will you marry me, Nandini? I know all of this is happening too fast

but I promise we are not gonna get married right away. I’m just asking you for commitment. Will you be my wife in the future?’ He said and asked, pulling out a beautiful emerald ring

I was overwhelmed by his speech. It carried so many feelings and emotions that I couldn’t stop the tears running down my face. I nodded my head in the affirmative as a response to his question. I put out my right hand and he slid the ring into my ring finger. It fit me perfectly well and it was the most beautiful ring

I had ever seen it before.

‘It’s beautiful!’ I said.

‘Not more than you.’ He said and we inched closer until the gap between was zero. We kissed under the moonlight and undoubtedly, it was the best day of my life.

_______________________________

So, how was the chapter?

I hope you found it good and entertaining.

Please vote and comment and recommend this story to your friends and family.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7K 24
This story begins from the point of Musicana night where Manik breaks Nandini's heart breaking himself in the process. What will happen next? Will Na...
1M 54.3K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...
140K 11.8K 88
It is said that first impression is the last impression. But this story changed the meaning of this quote. The first meeting of Nandini and Manik wa...
192K 10.7K 36
MANAN: HER PRINCESS LIFE Nandini is a middle class girl who dreams of having a princess life.This is a humorous +possessive +romantic story.Her char...