EDEN | Yoonmin

Por orangexmint

"It's you...the man from my dreams. You're real," Plagued with nightmares of drowning in lakes and being push... Mais

author's note
character profiles
Eden
prologue
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten (smut)
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
interlude
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five (m?)
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three (m)
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one | smut
fifty two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
part two
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
epilogue
Author's Note
unrequited | an eden novella

nine

1.2K 129 24
Por orangexmint

nine

_____ 🌿 _____

TAEHYUNG HAS NEVER SMELLED ANYTHING THIS SWEET BEFORE IN HIS LIFE. It smells like cherries and sugar, and he already knows he wants a taste. He doesn't care who or what it is, but he knows he's got to have it.

It's enough to distract him from Jimin's odd reaction this morning. He can't stop thinking about the delicious scent that plagued him through his second morning lecture. It's the only thing on his mind other than Jungkook's face. He can't stop thinking about how good he looked, leaning back in his seat. The top buttons of his shirt were undone, exposing his tan collarbones. His long locks draped backwards. The younger looked utterly blissed out, like he's just received the best head in his life, and he was trying to remember every detail about it. He knew he wasn't the only one staring - others were staring at Jungkook too, with hungry looks, but Jungkook was his, and he so desperately wanted a taste.

When class was over, he tried to find them. He followed the sweet smell into the library shortly afterwards, and now he's scanning the rows of books, looking for the mystery human. The scent clouds his mind with lust. He wants nothing more than to sink his teeth into their flesh and savour every second.

He's getting closer now, and he wonders who it belongs to. A male? No, it's far too sweet to be a boy. That isn't to say that he doesn't find boys sweet smelling, he's just never met a boy who made his mouth water as much as this scent was. A female perhaps...yes, a fragile little thing that would be easy to wrap his finger around. Submissive, he thinks, but then again, most humans were submissive. He was an alluring creature after all and even though people were wary about him, they were still drawn to him like moths to a flame. There was something about his kind that piqued their curiosity, and drew them in. He's nearing the back of the library now, and he can smell them clearer than ever. He's grinning to himself as he rounds the corner, ending up in a hidden, secluded area of the library that looks deserted and then-

"My oh my, what do we have here,"

It's Jungkook, hiding in the very back corner of the library, seated on the floor with his nose in a book about Van Gogh. He was the one that smelled so tempting, and Taehyung was excited now. He can't believe he hadn't noticed it before, but now as he stood merely feet away from him, Taehyung took in the sweet scent that was Jungkook and always growled in lust from it.

Jungkook's eyes flickered to his, and Taehyung's excitement dipped slightly. Jungkook's eyes are a lot lighter. They're a golden, hazel colour - not their usual dark, chocolate brown. Jungkook's demeanor is tense, and rigid, and for a moment, Taehyung is slightly confused. This isn't his Jungkook. This one looks frightening.

He doesn't let him know he's slightly freaked out by his demeanor. He knows Jungkook would take great pleasure in knowing he scared him, and he doesn't want to give him the satisfaction. "You look stressed, petite lapin," Taehyung whispered, sauntering towards him before gracefully plopping himself on the ground in front of him. "Why so tense?"

A low rumble emits from Jungkook. He shivered lightly.

"What do you want?" It comes out slowly, like Jungkook is purposely trying to stress out the words. He seems nervous. Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat as he watched Taehyung intensely.

"Is it a crime to check on a fellow classmate?" he wondered with a smile. The playful expression then vanishes, and Taehyung is concerned. "Jungkook?" he murmured in a low tone. "Seriously, are you alright? You don't look to good,"

"Don't feel good," he muttered. Cautiously, Taehyung lifted a hand to his forehead, quickly jerking it away before Jungkook could say anything. He feels as if he just burnt his hand.

"You're burning up," he whispered. "You should go home, petite lapin,"

Something snaps inside of Jungkook. He tossed the book away from him, and pinned Taehyung down to the floor, hands gripping his wrists and pinning them above his head. "Don't. Call. Me. That." he growled.

Taehyung is afraid now. He's staring up at Jungkook with wide eyes and he's holding his breath.

"What? Don't have anything to say now?" Jungkook chuckled darkly. "All bark and no bite huh? If I'd've known that all I had to do to get you to shut up was to pin you down like this, I would have done it a long time ago,"

Taehyung swallowed. He won't deny it; Jungkook being dominant was incredibly sexy, and goosebumps are erupting over his skin. He likes this. Maybe a little too much.

"You're not going to protest?" Jungkook feigns being hurt by Tae's silence. He's teasing him when he pouts. His mind is clouded and Jungkook is not thinking clearly when he dips his head and bites down on Taehyung's neck. The older moaned in surprise. "Maybe you just need a taste of your own medicine," he whispered in his ear. "Hmm? Someone who can put you in your place,"

If Taehyung wasn't turned on before, he most certainly is now. Jungkook's sweet aroma is driving him insane.

"Show me," Taehyung whispered, leaning up to kiss the underside of Jungkook's ear. He's taunting him. He doesn't think Jungkook is brave enough. He knows he won't. "Put me in my place petit lapin,"

Jungkook's Alpha is screaming as he gives into his desires. Taehyung's teasing has driven him into an early rut (he knows he could have held out for another day or two) but god damn he's never been so turned on in his life. Taehyung is submitting to him; letting him take control. He gave into his sexual needs and kissed Taehyung in the privacy of the library. Taehyung's lips are cold against his, yet delicately soft.

Jungkook's lips are hot against his, and his scent hits him like a train. He wants to free his hands so he can touch Jungkook the way he's imagined so many times. He doesn't like that Jungkook still has his hands pinned down, and it seemed like the younger wasn't letting go any time soon. Jungkook's grip is surprisingly strong. He focuses on his lips instead, opening his mouth and inviting the younger's tongue to slip in and explore. Taehyung lost the battle of dominance, so he just laid here and took what Jungkook gave him, not caring if they got caught. If Jungkook wants to use him, then that's exactly what he'll let him do. He isn't careful with his moans when Jungkook grips both wrists with one hand and moves his now free hand down his chest. He's hiking up his shirt roughly, and Taehyung takes in how warm his hands are. Everything about the younger is warm, and comforting.

"Oh fuck!" he moans, breaking the kiss. Jungkook's hand had found its way between his thighs and was palming him through his jeans. Jungkook's lips move to his neck, and he's once again biting down on his neck. He flicks his tongue over the mark shortly afterwards. "Jungkook," he pants, arching his back off the ground. "Fuck,"

And then it all comes crashing down around him as Taehyung realizes what's happening. He wants Jungkook but not like this. Something is off. As soon as Jungkook's hand slipped under the waistline of his jeans, he panicked. "J-Jungkook stop..." he breathed, wrangling an arm free. "Jungkook! Stop it, just stop!" he shouts, and grabs onto Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook gasped as he pulled his hand back.

"Please stop before you do something you regret, I...I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you," he whispered, letting his head fall back against the floor. Jungkook let out a whimper as he sat up. He didn't move though, he was glued to Taehyung's lap. He can see Jungkook's eyes slowly turn back to their normal soft, chocolate brown. "Jungkook?"

He sits up, wrapping one arm around Jungkook's waist, and cupping his face with the other. He drew his face close enough to his and nudged his nose against his. He's surprised that Jungkook hasn't pushed him away - that he's letting get this close to him. He can smell his arousal. It's thick and mixed with his sweet scent. He now smells like cherries, and sugar and lust. Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat. "Are you alright?" he whispered, to which Jungkook shook his head no. Taehyung's own arousal is replaced with worry as he looks into the younger's eyes. "Then go," he told him. "It's okay, I won't stop you," he added in a low whisper. "Go home, it'll be okay Jungkook," He's surprised himself by how concerned he sounded, but he wants Jungkook to be okay. He needs him to be okay, because he doesn't know what he'll do with himself if he isn't.

Jungkook nodded, and quickly clambered off Taehyung to gather up his things. Taehyung keeps his distance, watching him as he tries to stand on wobbly legs. He continues to surprise Taehyung however, as he finishes gathering his things. He's pulling him in for a rushed kiss - and Taehyung thinks with the way he's kissing him, this is the last time it's ever going to happen. That idea frightens him. He seems very confused when he pulls away, and his expression then shifts to worry. "Thank you," Jungkook tells him before bolting out of the library.

_____ 🌿 _____

mini side quest for taekook and as if there isn't enough smut already in this book, there will be more in the next chapter (:

again, questions or confusion? comment

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.7K 1.3K 18
Sequel to Kill or be Killed. Jimin accepted the venom from Yoongi and now him and Yoongi are vampires. Yoongi teaches Jimin of how to live his life a...
17K 523 70
"Roses are an odd flower. The white shows purity the red shows lust and the black shows darkness. I guess that's why they're known for being romantic...
96.9K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
2.6K 233 11
Jimin thinks that going to an old mansion to hunt for ghosts just to impress his crush Min Yoongi is a good idea. He couldn't have been more wrong.