๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐€๐Š๐”...

By _sweetclouds

"You are special, and having this ability must be a blessing," Ubayashiki smiled at you, unable to move on yo... More

๐ŸŒธ PROLOGUE ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Pillar Meeting ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Natagumo Mountain ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Somewhere New ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ USJ Backups! ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ UA Sports Festival ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Waste It On Me ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Missing You ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ€ Umai ๐Ÿ€ + Hiatus
๐ŸŒธ Hero Killer ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Muichiro Tokito ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Revise! ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ We're here! ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Butterfly Sisters ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Picnic ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Exams ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Police ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Encounter ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿก Thank You ๐Ÿก
๐ŸŒธ Upper Moon 2 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Exams pt.2 ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Fight ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Bakugou Katsuki ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Mall ๐ŸŒธ
PLEASE READ!
๐ŸŒธ Bonds Broken ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Giyu Tomioka ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Jailbreak ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Festival Cats ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Training Camp ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Surprise! ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ No Idea ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Actually Training ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Evil Foods ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Villain Attack ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Uraraka-Who? ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Damn. ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Stop ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Thirst ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ Retirement ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ cats. nothing, just cats ๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธ UA Sports Festival ๐ŸŒธ

20.9K 792 1K
By _sweetclouds

_____________________________

CHAPTER 5: UA SPORTS FESTIVAL/1

Two weeks flew by, while you did some familiar training by yourself at five a.m. in the morning. You missed your friends back in time, but you've made friends here. That's literally everyone but Bakugou and Todoroki. Bakugou reminded you of Sanemi, but you didn't say that out loud. You weren't allowed to wear your demon slayer uniform, but without your sword, you seriously couldn't do anything.

You have telekinesis, though. You can pretty much control it over the span of two weeks, so you'd probably be using that if Nezu doesn't allow you to use your katana.

Today's the sports festival, and you were inside chatting with Uraraka in Class 1-A's preparation room. You were told that you could use your sword, as long as you don't kill anybody. Everything was going smoothly, until there was a declaration of war from Todoroki for Midoriya.

You decided to shrug it off, as the class prepared to make their grand entrance to the huge stadium, where the sports festival was held. Once your class was out, and several other classes from the hero course, President Mic made a speech.

"It's UA's sports festival! The one time each year when our fledgling heroes compete in a ruthless grand battle!" President Mic introduced the first-year classes. "First up! You know who I'm talkin' about!! The miraculous rising stars who brushed off a villain attack with their steely willpower!! The first years of the hero course! It's class 1-A!"

You looked around, and you stared at each person spectating the sports festival. And there were tons of people in the stadium.

"Now, for the athlete's oath! Your student representative for the first years is Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight announced. He's the one who scored first at the entrance exam, after all. You thought.

"The athlete's oath..." Bakugou started. "I will become the number 1 hero."

The crowd started getting angry, and you looked down at your feet, ashamed of Bakugou. You're feeling second-hand embarrassment here.

"Now, without delay, let's get the first even started!" Midnight declared, looking at a huge screen. "The fateful first event of this year is... this!"

Midnight pointed at the big screen, which displayed 'OBSTACLE COURSE RACE' in big letters across the screen. "It's a race between every member from the eleven classes! The course is a 4 kilometre lap around the stadium itself! As long as you don't go off course, anything's fair game!"

You nodded, getting ready to run. Once Midnight said the word 'START', everybody started running through the entrance.

But the entrance is too narrow.

You felt something cold creep up to you, and out of instinct, you jumped, hitting your head on the roof of the entrance. "I won't fall for that, Todoroki-kun...!" You rubbed your head, since you hit your head pretty hard.

Once you get out of the entrance fairly easily, you see tons of huge robots. Oof. You thought when you saw Mineta get punched by the robot, and sent flying.

"Every obstacle course needs obstacles! Starting with... The first barrier, robo inferno!" President Mic announced. You stare at your target, a robot, with a threatening glare. Even though it's a robot, it still flinched a little. Everyone here has an ability, meaning I fit in here. You smiled. I'll be using telekinesis, and surprise the world!

You throw your arms in the air, and then clench your fists. The robot you were fighting has burst into a million pieces that are on the ground now. Todoroki and the other people in the class were quite surprised, really. All you did was clench your fists, and you burst a huge robot. It's nothing really. All you need to do is find the robot's weak point, and once you take that weak-point out, the robot will naturally collapse.

"Breath of Sakura, Second Form; Cherry Spring!" You shout. You assume an offensive stance with your blade before launching towards the robots at high speed in an unique pattern to throw the opponent off, and you chop off the robot's head. That didn't do much, but at least you got past.

"So the first barrier was a piece of cake? How about the second round? Fall and you're out! You gotta crawl across if you wanna make it! THIS IS THE FALL!" President Mic explained with so much enthusiasm. It was literally giant tight ropes tied to cliffs. You shrugged, and jumped off the edge, and started running across the tightropes like it was hard ground.

That was easy. You thought. You stopped to a halt when you found a minefield. It's deadly. You didn't hesitate much, you just stepped onto the minefield, running. Once you felt a mine would be exploding, you'd jump high in the air, and then land back down. I wish I was a thunder breath user now... you sulked a bit, as you crossed the finish line, second.

.

A human calvary battle. You were going to participate in a human calvary battle. You tried to find someone who'd team up with you, but everybody seems to already be in groups. You were alone.

"Uhh..." You stuttered. "What do I do?" You asked yourself. Oof. Even though you came second, nobody wanted to team up with you. Not even your own classmates. You talked to Midnight, and you could go alone, but it just gives you an advantage or disadvantage, you decide.

In the end, Midnight sighed, and said you could advance into the third round anyway. You only arrived at school for only two weeks, after all. Going to the third round doing nothing seemed like an attractive option at this time, and you went with it.

You spent the cavalry battle time to find a store that sells (favourite snack) since you've been seeing ads with the (favourite snack). You went to the nearest store that sells (favourite snack) and took out your purse. Holy heck. I forgot I don't have the currency of this era. Oh well.

You slapped two Taisho Period coins on the counter, and the man working there had his eyes on the coins as you took your snack, walking out like a smug rich person. Yes, the man was happy. Both of you were happy.

.

"It's lonely without (Your name) here." Mitsuri grumbled as she plaited Muichiro's hair. Muichiro's eyes are all red and puffy, but when he heard the news that you couldn't be dead, his eyes lightened up the tiniest bit. "She actually knows how to make sakura mochi." Plus the fact that (Your name) is really hot. Hot, but dense as heck. She's cute that way.

"I agree." Shinobu agreed, filling out papers and preparing serums at the Butterfly Estate. Yup, the three hashiras are at the Butterfly Estate. Mainly because she's like Kanae. She reminds me a lot of Kanae, and I feel almost free when I'm around her.

"I just want her back." Muichiro grumbled, gesturing for Mitsuri to stop plaiting his hair. There have been a few times Muichiro forgot the fact you have gone missing and knocked on your estate, waiting for your reply. But that never came. He hoped that what he remembered was just a horrible dream, but no. It wasn't.

"I'm just really surprised that (Your name) has a supernatural ability," Shinobu added, looking up from her papers, "it seems when she goes to the Ubayashiki estate every Saturday is when she tries to control it."

"It's amazing." Mitsuri sighed, as she flopped on the floor. "I wish Iguro was free. Then we'd do something fun together, take our minds off (Your name)."

A train's engine rumbled loudly, and it whistled from a distance. It's very loud. That's right, Rengoku, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu are on a mission right now, and the night is very tranquil. It wasn't tranquil when the train had to squeal loudly.

"Yeah." Shinobu and Muichiro both said at the same time. "Let's have a hashira's day out when we get the chance. Take our minds off things."

But whenever they go, they always seem to find some traces that always lead to you. You weren't easy to forget. Giyu's a bit sad as well, he likes the way you make his favourite food; simmered salmon. You were also the only one who didn't tease him 24/7, but you still would tease him, but he doesn't mind that. He actually liked it.

It would seem that forgetting you would be an impossible task.

______________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

-  The demon slaying universe's time goes quicker than the world with quirks. Don't ask, that's just how it goes---

- You're getting a little homesick every time you go to bed in the UA dorms.

- Even Kanao misses you because you often visit Shinobu. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.4K 23
"People born into this world can feel joy, sadness, rage and other emotions so strongly they tremble. But that's all a mystery to you isn't it? You'v...
7.7K 186 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
14.1K 451 14
~{MHA x KNY}~ Tanjiro Kamado had somehow mysteriously found himself in the world of My Hero Academia, hundreds of years into the future. Concerned ab...
4.3K 110 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...