Lead Me Out Of The Dark. {Aus...

By FuentesQuinn

*There is a sequel to this, The Sky Under The Sea. {Sequel To Lead Me Out Of The Dark}.* I was Finally going... More

Chapter 1:Miles Away.
Chapter 2:Seven Thousand Miles For What?
Chapter 3:Prove Me Right.
Chapter 4:Hold On Til May.
Chapter 5:Tally It Up, Settle The Score.
Chapter 6:Two Birds, One Stone.
Chapter 7:Let Live.
Chapter 9:I Feel Like Dancing.
Chapter 10:Bulletproof Love.
Chapter 11:Im Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket.
Chapter 12:My Understandings.
Chapter 13:When You Can't Sleep At Night.
Chapter 14:A Daydream Away.
Chapter 15:I'm A Monster.
Chapter 16:Wake Me Up.
Chapter 17:King For A Day.
Chapter 18:I Don't Care If You're Contagious.
Chapter 19:Hell Above.
Chapter 20:This One's For You.
Chapter 21:The Depths.
Chapter 22:The Sinner.
Cahpter 23:Limitless.
Chapter 24:It Never Ends.
Chapter 25:In The End.
Chapter 26:Rise And Shine.
Chapter 27:Promised Ones.
Chapter 28:Kissing In Cars.
Chapter 29:Never Forget About Me.
Chapter 30:The Reckless And The Brave.
Chapter 31:Let Love Bleed.
Chapter 32:All My Heart.
Chapter 33:Makeshift Chemistry.
Chapter 34:Let's Cheer To This.
Chapter 35:Repeating Apologies.
Chapter 36:Therapy.
Chapter 37:This Ain't No Place For Animals.
Chapter 38:With Eyes To Hear And Ears To See.
Chapter 39: The Depths.
Chapter 40:Remembering Sunday.
Chapter 41:Gone So Long.
Chapter 42:Stained Glass Eyes And Colourful Teras.
Chapter 43:Sick Little Games.
Chapter 44:O.G Loko.
Chapter 45:Thanks To You.
Chapter 46:You Kill Me In A Good Way.
Chapter 47:Wasting Away.
Chapter 48:Tangled In The Great Escape.
Shadow Moses:Author's Note.
If you feel alone:Author's Note.
Chapter 49:Purified.
Chapter 50:Believe You Me.
Author's Note.
New story?

Chapter 8:Second And Sebring.

2.9K 36 2
By FuentesQuinn

Heyy guys, well uhm I've been updating everyday. I hope you guys like it. Please leave a comment and tell me if you like it so far. Its my first story. Some chapters are really short because I run out of ideas. Thank you for reading. :)

"Answer the door you lazy ass!" I heard somebody yell from the living room. I ran from the kitchen to the door. "MATTY!!!!!" Matty Mullins jumps on me almost making me fall. "OMG I thought you were dead. I've missed you, we've missed you. Its been forever!" He kisses my cheek and gives me whiskey. I hug him tightly. He knew it was my favorite drink. He knew everything. He was a really good friend, just like Morgan.

I walk into the living room after greeting the rest of Memphis May Fire. Everybody was suddenly hyper and ready to party. I knew they all missed Matty and the guys. I could just sense it.

"So guys let's cheer to Memphis May Fire for begging there manager to take a break from touring to come party with us." I yelled loud enough for everybody to hear. Everybody screamed cheers and we all took a shot. I did some catching up with Matty while the other guys were playing kinect. I watched from the corner of my eye as Vic and Jaime played soccer. Then I saw Anthony Sepe "spill" his beer where Vic was playing so when he went to go slide back he slipped and fell right on his ass. I laughed so hard.

"ASSHOLE!"

"I spilled my beer, sorry."

"I HATE YOU. I WAS WINNING."

"C'mon baby I love you."

I swear they had a secret relationship. Me and Matty just watched them in amusement. Austin came out of nowhere and lifted me up and sat down then sat me on his lap. I smiled at him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held my hands in front of me. Matty looked at us and smiled widely, "I knew you guys would date. I knew it! Jake you owe me $20." I laughed, "You guys bet on it?" I looked at Austin and he shrugged and laughed. He kissed my head and squeezed my hand gently.

I had a few beers but Matty was shit faced. He was even funnier when he was drunk. I was so amused. I was still sitting on Austin's lap just watching Matty trying to play Just Dance with Kellin. Austin was pissing himself laughing. Every time he laughed it shakes me which made me laugh even harder.

I got up off of Austin and went into my room to get more kinect games for them to play. I was crouched down looking in a box I had full of movies and games when Vic came stumbling in my room. "Vic your drunk go play kinect." I stood up and handed him the kinect games I found. He threw them on the bed and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I tried pulling away but he had a strong grip on me. He leaned in and started kissing me. I didn't kiss back. I pushed hm off of me, "Vic what the fuck!?" I turned around and saw Austin he lunged at Vic and pinned him against the wall. He brought his fist to Vic's face and connected his fist with his jaw. He got two punches in before I tried to stop him. Austin accidentally elbowed me hard in the face making me stumble backwards and fall. Kellin and Mike came in after hearing me scream.

Mike was pulling Austin off of Vic and Kellin was helping my now bleeding lip and bruised cheek. I was tearing up a bit. Austin came running in the bathroom, "OMG Zundra." He put his hand to his mouth. "I'm so sorry, I-I-I didn't mean to." A tear rolled down his cheek as he cupped my face with his hands looking closely at my lip and cheek. He ran his thumb gently over my bruise that was forming quickly. I flinched in pain. He kept saying sorry and I told him every time I was fine.

Vic came stumbling into the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet while I was sitting on the counter. I quickly got down and rubbed his back. Austin got pissed and walked out of the bathroom. Vic looked at me with sad eyes. I gasped at his face he had a cut lip, bleeding nose, bruised jaw and black eye that was starting to form. I gently squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry Zee." I felt a tear run down my cheek when he said Zee. I smiled a bit, "No I'm sorry this happened." I got up and looked for Austin.

I saw Austin in the kitchen with Matty holding ice on his hand(Matty's idea.) I walked up to him and hugged him. He didn't hug back. I pulled away and looked at him in confusion. I went to say something but he cut me off, "What are you going to yell at me for punching that fucking piece of shit in the face?" I glared at him in anger, "He isn't a piece of shit Austin, He didn't deserve to get beaten that badly. He's drunk. I'm pretty sure you've kissed somebody's girlfriend when you were drunk." He looked at me in surprise. "Zundra-" "Now you're going to treat me like shit for comforting my friend after you beat the shit out of me and left me with a bruise and cut." I turned around and started walking. He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him, "Zundra please listen. I didn't mean to hit you. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said about Vic it was out of anger. I wasn't pissed at the fact that you were comforting him I was just pissed because I thought you were going to come in here after and start bitching at me. I love you Zundra. I know we haven't been dating for a long time but you mean so much to me, believe me you do-" "Oh believe me he does. He sat here before you came talking about how much he loved you." I looked at Matty and smiled then I looked up at Austin who was still gently holding my wrist. I got on my tip-toes and kissed him. He leaned down to make it more passionate.

                                                                                        **

Vic fell asleep on my bed with Justin Hills. I took a picture of them spooning then closed the door and laughed to myself. I walked into the living room where half of the guys were shit faced and playing kinect. I sat in between Matty and Jesse, then Alan came and sat on my lap. "Alan your fat ass is crushing me." I laughed and he got up so fast and pretended to be hurt. He pulled me up and sat down then pulled me onto his lap. I giggled then listened to the three gingers talking. "Its like a big happy family with the three gingers and me, the brunette." I blurted out. The three of them looked at me and laughed. I laughed along with them.

I was just sitting on Alan talking to the three about touring. Then all of a sudden Gabe grabbed me by my hands and pulled me up, "Play kinect with me?" He gave me such a cute smile I couldn't say no. I nodded my head and grabbed the half full bottle of whiskey from Mike and he pouted but I ignored him and chugged the rest of the whiskey in minutes. I was half way done playing Just dance when the drunk started kicking in. I was beating Gabe by this point.

Gabe got mad that I won and declared that he's never playing this game with me again., I laughed at him and got Austin to come play with me. He agreed. Of course he let me pick the song. I picked the stupidest song ever. Me and him started playing and I could barely play because I was laughing so hard at Austin's attempt at dancing. Then he broke out into the "Carlile Shuffle." I was on the floor laughing holding my stomach in pain from laughing for 5 minutes straight.

Austin picked me up and stumbled to the bathroom. We fell three times on the way there. But eventually we got there. He closed the door behind us and lifted me up to sit on the counter. He opened my legs and stood between them and started making out with me. His hands were rubbing my thighs. I bit his lip and he growled. He took my shirt off and unhooked my bra then threw them on the floor. I took off his shirt and threw it on top of my shirt. He brought his mouth to my breasts and started sucking one at a time. I moaned quietly making my breathing heavier. He started pulling down my shorts and threw them on the ground. He brought his lips back to mine and stuck his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away and we both breathed heavily trying to catch our breaths. I unbuttoned his pants and he took them off. He starting sliding my panties off and i took off his boxers after. He kissed me one last time. He inserted himself and we both moaned. He brought me closer but made sure i was still sitting on the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his hair. He moaned and got faster I moaned and scratched his back feverishly. He kept going faster and harder every time making me moan louder and intensifying his breathing and mine. We kept going for what seemed like hours. We finally both reached our climax together. He pulled out and kissed me. I was trying to catch my breath and so was he. I smiled at him.

We both got dressed and walked out holding hands. Everybody looked at us in shock. "Fuck," I smacked myself with my palm in realization. I whispered in Austin's ear, "They heard us." He opened his mouth but didn't say anything. I don't think he knew what to say. I smiled shyly at everybody and then it started,

"Getting it in."

"Good job Austin."

"You guys were at it for almost two hours."

"Tony had to go and pee in the sink."

I laughed at that one. "Sorry Tony." Tony looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. Austin started drinking some more and eventually passed out on the love seat. I laughed at him with his mouth wide opened snoring. Jaime and Jesse decided to get a permanent marker and scribble all over his face. Drawing penises and hearts. I drank some more then took the marker and wrote, "Zundra's Bitch.<3" I took a step back and examined it. I nodded in satisfaction. I took a picture and posted it on tumblr, twitter and instagram. 

I was so shit faced by now. I was dancing on the couch, table, chairs, Tony. Tony was getting a free lap dance and he didn't agrue. After I was done with Tony I smoked a blunt with Mike. Me and Mike were close from the beginning because we both loved weed and whiskey. We were like twins.

Matty, Jesse, Alan and I decided to go and knock on peoples apartment doors and run. Jesse was the slowest so he got caught once. He was so pro all he said was "I thought this was my buddy's place, but then I realized it wasn't so I panicked and tried to run." and with that he somehow managed to get in the girls pants.

So now it was just me and the two gingers. We decided to go back insids and chill in the bathroom with Mike. Mike passed around two joints and a bottle of whiskey. I was laying in the bathtub with Matty and Mike and Alan were laying on the floor. We all passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 544 73
Aspen Carlee Ellington. "Beau's Girl" That's how I've been known since the 10th grade. Every time I looked into the future...whether it was an hou...
134K 4.4K 20
Have you ever had that moment, when you thought life was normal? You and your family were happy but in the next moment. It turns into Hell! That's h...
9.6K 737 25
*Mitch POV* I knew something was wrong when I couldn't breathe. It was in the middle of our social studies lesson for the day, and I tried to take a...
19.1K 2.1K 33
Sixteen years ago, my sisters and I moved from France to the United States to live the American dream. Not long after, I met Declan, a marine who was...