Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

Od HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

90

1.4K 17 2
Od HisKoala2003

-November 20th 1999-

   Me and Joey both dress up for Thanksgiving dinner with My Mom and Katrina.

   Joey grabs Eliana from her crib and shows me what he dressed her into.

Tabitha:Awe Joey your so great at picking baby clothes.

   I give my husband a kiss and he smiles and then there is a knock at the door.I go over to the door opening it to see my Mom and Katrina.

Tabitha:Hey come on in.

   The two enter the apartment and look around and Mom see's Eliana.

Robin:Oh hi Eliana..

Katrina:Hi Eliana.

I smile but then Katrina turns to mom.

Katrina:I'm gonna leave.

Robin:Katrina Marie Sanderson.You are staying here and are gonna get to know your sister and her husband and visit your niece.

Katrina:I'm 21 years old i can make my own decisions.

Robin:Well your not acting 21 young lady.

Katrina:I wish i had Dad!."Leaves".

   I look at where Katrina left from with sad eyes.

Tabitha:L-let me talk to her.

   I go over to the stairs and Katrina is sitting down with her head in her knee's.

Tabitha:Katrina.

Katrina:What do you want?.

Tabitha:When Dad died I was 9 years old...I missed out on having him in my life since then.I know how it feels to not have your dad.

Katrina:I never even met him Tabitha.

Tabitha:Maybe you can.

   Katrina looks up at me looking at me confused.

Tabitha:Home videos...You may not be in them but you can get to know him.

Katrina:R-really?.

Tabitha:Yes really...Look i may not know you well but your my sister.Your family and i love you and i know what your going thru.

Katrina:Mom always said you were a peace maker.

I laugh and Katrina joins in and i hug her.

Tabitha:Now how about we go see your niece?.

Katrina:"Smiles,Nods".

*****************************************

    Later after Mom and Katrina leave Me and Joey enter Monica and Chandler's apartment with Eliana.We watch as Rachel and Phoebe walk into the kitchen and Monica comes out of the bathroom and goes over to Ross.

Monica:Ross?.Let’s go.

Ross:Oh yeah about telling Mom and Dad I was thinking about maybe writing a letter.

Monica:Alright you know what?.That’s it. You’ve had your chance.

Ross:Wha-what?.

Monica:Mom!,Dad!.Ross smoked pot in college!.

Judy,Jack:What?!.

Tabitha:So didn't I.

Joey:That I'm not suprised at coming from you.

Ross:You are such a tattletale!...Mom,Dad you remember that,that time you walked in my room and smelled marijuana?.

Judy,Jack:Yes."Looks at Chandler".

Ross:Well I told you it was Chandler who was smoking the pot but it was me.I’m sorry.

Judy:It was you?.

Monica:And Dad y’know that mailman that you got fired?.He didn’t steal your Playboys Ross did!.

   Jack and Judy stare at Ross.Ross looks at his parents with an afraid shocked look.

Ross:Yeah well Hurricane Gloria didn’t break the porch swing Monica did!.

   Jack and Judy look at Monica.Me,Joey and Eliana walk over to them as Cassius,Phoebe and Rachel are sitting at the table looking at the Geller's.

Monica:Ross hasn’t worked at the museum for a year!.

Ross:Monica and Chandler are living together!.

   Jack and Judy look at Monica shocked as Monica and Chandler both are shocked. Ross gives Monica a take that look.

Monica:Ross married Rachel in Vegas!.And got divorced!.Again!.

Jack and Judy glare at Ross.

Phoebe:I love Jacques Cousteau!.

Rachel:"Reading recipe magazine".I wasn’t supposed to put beef in the trifle!.

Cassius:"Pounding the table".I wanna go!.

Judy:"Rubbing temples".That’s alot of information to get in in thirty seconds.Alright Cas if wanna leave just leave.Rachel no you weren’t supposed to put beef in the trifle.It did not taste good. Phoebe I’m sorry but I think Jacques Cousteau is dead.Monica why you felt you had to hide the fact that you were in an important relationship is beyond me.

Jack:And we kinda figured about the porch swing.

Judy:Ross drugs?.Divorced?.Again?.

Jack:What happened son?.

Ross:I-I uh I got tricked into all those things.

Judy:Chandler!.You’ve been Ross’s best friend all these years,stuck by him during the drug problems.And now you’ve taken on Monica as well.Well I don’t know what to say.You’re a wonderful human being.

Chandler:"Shocked".Thank you!

Jack:No!.Thank you!."Hugs him".Monica and Ross!.I don’t know what I’m gonna do about the two of you!.

Chandler:I’ll talk to them.

Tabitha:Is anyone gonna mention the Tribbiani's are here with an adorable looking baby?.

   Jack and Judy quickly walk over and grab Eliana from Joey making me chuckle.

Tabitha:Eliana this is your Grandpa Jack and Grandma Judy.

Joey:Just don't confuse them with Grandma Robin and Aunt Katrina and all your other family members.

Tabitha:"Smiles".She hasn't even met them yet Joey.

Joey:Oh...Right.Cookie is excited to meet Eliana by the way.

Tabitha:"Chuckles".Of course.

   Later on Me and Joey just got Eliana ready for bed.I rock Eliana in a rocking chair in our bedroom and I decide to sing.

Tabitha:"Sings".I see trees of green,Red roses too,I see them bloom,For me and you,And I think to myself,What a wonderful world.I see skies of blue,And clouds of white,The bright blessed day,The dark sacred night,And I think to myself,What a wonderful world.The colors of the rainbow,So pretty in the sky,Are also on the faces,Of people going by,I see friends shaking hands Saying How do you do?.They're really saying I love you,I hear babies cry,I watch them grow,They'll learn much more,Than I'll never know,And I think to myself,What a wonderful world.Yes I think to myself
What a wonderful world.

   Eliana falls asleep and i put her into her play pen I keep next to Me and Joey's bed.I look at my husband who is smiling at me and I hop into bed next to him and cuddle up to him...I feel so blessed to have Joey and our child.I look over at Eliana who is making faces in her sleep.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

17.5K 411 16
They were each other's reason for breathing, for living. When one of the two gets cancer, living becomes surviving.
6.1K 95 35
Icl this is a bit like Ross and Rachel's storyline just with u guys! When going through Wattpad I never see a lot friends stories so I thought this...
12.7K 211 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
282K 5.3K 15
What if Monica and Ross had a sister? What if Chandler had fallen in love with her instead?