Silver Screen

By annu_pranushka_jam

The love story between a Super Star Hero and his 'not' a fan girl. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Radheshyam 💓 My Opinion
32
33

23

1.3K 89 45
By annu_pranushka_jam

Hey guys!! I am back after hectic two weeks. Sorry for the delay. Hope you guys are doing well. 🤗

Next morning. RK woke up grabbing his head tight.
"Manu... Manu, where is my coffee!!".
He shouted in top of his voice, trying to overpower the pain emerging from his head. Manasa came inside the room with a furious face. She kept the tray over the bed. RK noticed her anger.
Manasa took the first aid box, and a tablet for headache from it. She handed over it to RK along with a glass of water. He had the medicine, felt a relief. Manasa was about to leave, but stopped by him.

RK: "Mosquito or Spider?"

Ma: "Excuse me??"

RK: "Is the same. Mosquito bitten, or spider. Your cheeks are like ripe tomato."

Ma: "Very funny. Go and fresh up. I will serve you the breakfast."

She went without wasting another moment. RK felt something odd in her behaviour.

Half an hour later, he was seated at the dining table. Manasa brought the breakfast and started to serve.

RK :"What happened Mrs. You are not so silent, even in sleep. Then what happened today"

Ma: "Listen, I don't speak during sleep."

RK : "Hmm.. It seems, Mrs.RK's mood is not good today. By the way, Why are you ready so early today. We are going together for shoot right "

Ma: "No. Actually, I am leave today. "

RK: " Why."

Ma: "Something important has come up."

RK stopped eating and looked at her.
"Important. Like what."

"Look Mr.Rishabh, I am your wife, but it does not mean that I will have to answer your every question."

"Fine.", He said with a smirk.  "Mom...Dadi..."

Ma: "They are not home. "

RK: "What. Where did they go at this early hour.?"

Ma: "They went for something very important."

RK stood up with a bang on the table.
"

What the hell is happening here. What is so important, and you guys think I don't want to know."

"Shouting on me won't give you answers. If you wish, you can call them. Anyways I don't think, you care about them."

RK grabbed her shoulders in anger. "Answer the question directly. No need to do much drama."

Ma: "It's your style to do so much of drama and dialogues Mr. Super Star. "
She get rid of his hold.
"Do you even remember what the hell did you do last night!!"

He stood confused.

"You don't remember right. How could you.  Alcohol effect was taken over your head. I am telling you RK, this habit of yours will consume yourself completely one day. Before you destroy yourself and your family, I will do what I should do."

Manasa walked to the bar area followed by him.

"Manu stop."

She didn't bother to listen.

"Ramu, Munna... Come fast. ", She called out for the staffs.
Within a minute, they arrived waiting for the instruction.
"Look, empty all these bottles right now."

The staffs, who knew how important was these bottles for their boss, were reluctant to do so.

Ma: "What are you looking at . Didnt hear what I said. Empty these bottles right now. I don't want a single bottle full. Understood."

They looked at RK, who was standing with fire in eyes. Understanding their plight, Manasa itself took one of the bottles and emptied it on the wash basin. The staffs followed her.

Frustrated RK held her shoulders tightly, and she hissed in pain.
"Oouch!!"

RK : "Are you out of your mind. What the hell are you doing DAMN IT. "

Ma: "Don't shout. I am not out of my mind, and that's why I am doing this. Did you know, our family, nah.. your family , is in hospital now. "

"Hospital?", He let loose the hold.

"Yeah. Hospital. That elderly man, whom you hate so much, he is struggling in between death and life. "

RK stepped back. "Wh...what.."

Ma: "Yes RK. Your father , because of whom you are in this world, he is fighting for Life. "

RK : "Dad... Dad.. what happened.."

Ma: "You nearly killed him last night."

RK: "Wh... what'.. Manasa, I want to meet him now. Where is he.."

Ma: "City Hospital."

He rushed outside followed by her. Within few minutes they were infront of the ICU. Whole family were present outside. People were staring , finding their favourite hero so tensed.
RK saw his father laid on bed with lots of wires and tubes attached.

Ma: "RK, your father, is a heart patient. He has a hole inside the heart, which has increased to a very severe state in last three years. "

This was a new information for him. Why not, he never ever cared to bother about him.

Seetha: "Rishu, Doctor has told him to do the operation long back. But he always backed off. He was scared, what if he couldn't survive. Before the surgery, he wanted to mend things between you , so that he can peacefully undergo the operation. But...but.. look.. "

His eyes teared up. Super star RK has failed miserably to prove himself a good son.

The doctor came out from the ICU. RK rushed to him. "Doctor, how is my dad.. he is fine right.."

Dr: "Sir, your father's situation is not at all fine. The time to perform the operation has already gone out. From the top, his mental strength is also very weak. I always told him not to  take too much stress ,but he never listen. He is very critical."

Rishabh held his collar in anger. "I want my dad safe. Else , I will fire the whole hospital. Is that clear!!"

Manasa tried to cool his temper.

Dr. :"Sir ... Please.. I am doing my best. But if you all can't take care of him properly, then...then whats the point of threatening me. "

RK left his hold.

Dr:"RK sir., We should do the operation right now. Else, else I am helpless. "

The family agreed to do the operation. RK sat on the chair holding his head. Manasa touched his shoulders.
He looked up at her. "Wha...what happened yesterday. I.. I can't remember."

Last night.
Manasa's POV.

I was making my hair sitting infront of the mirror, thinking about the events.
That was when I noticed one of my earrings was missing. I checked the whole room, but couldn't find. I remembered RK dragging me out of the Art Room. Maybe my earring dropped somewhere there. I decided to go find before he comes back to the room.

I went inside RK's private space,where I could see another man full of talents; maybe the original Rishabh, other than super star RK. I found my earring at the doorstep, but couldn't hold back my curiosity to explore the space.

I slowly went to a wide range of paintings . In between them, I saw one painting so breathtaking. My painting.
I never felt myself so beautiful, or was it because of his skills. I checked the date mentioned on it. Nearly a month back. I tried to remember the date. Maybe , the day when we met first , on studio.

I was confused. He painted my picture then. But why.
I gently caressed the portrait. Soon my attention was dragged by the sound of a breaking bottle.

I went downstairs. There I saw RK and Kumar uncle in an argument. RK was furious, while uncle remained in a calm face.

I know it's a short update. I wanted to write more, but couldn't. I will update very soon from now. Last two weeks were very busy for me. Hope you guys understand.
Stay safe.
Annujam ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 3.1K 33
##1 Winner of TEENFIX COMMUNITY FAN -Fiction 2020 #1 Winner of IINCEINDIA FANFICTION AWARDS 2020 Smriti Bhat, a simple village girl... ready to be sa...
3.1K 147 9
Continuation to Mirchi movie released in 2013. These one shots / story are purely from my imagination. Happy reading ! 🤗
2.4K 263 6
Hey everyone as you all know little bit about me.My love for writing.Once in while I get some crazy ideas on my mind.I cant help but write down them...
15.4K 1.1K 20
One Boy who don't want to marry till he fulfill his Dreams, Even his Parents pressure him but he said No to all Girls.But One Girl Changed him? Who i...