28

That night, Manasa didn't get enough sleep. She was tossing every now and then, which disturbed RK's sleep.
He opened his eyes and looked at her, who was turning around impatiently.

"If you want to dance, get out of the bed and do . Why are you disturbing me...", He asked.

Manasa turned to him and looked with puppy eyes. "I can't sleep." , she said getting up.

"And why is that..?",he asked.

She remained silent and got off from the bed. RK too sat on the bed with much difficulty. Yes, its hurts.

RK : "Wait, are you worried about me..? All those things happened today??"

She nodded.

"Oh come on..", he stood up and went to her. "I told you that was an accident.. and it happens sometimes. Not a big deal. "

Ma: "Ofcourse it's a big deal. I doubt, that was just an accident. "

RK: "You think, that somebody tried to harm me deliberately, on my set, inbetween a shot.. Huh..that's absurd."

He let a sarcastic laugh.

M: "RK please listen. Right before you was injured, I got a call. And the caller said , he was going to harm you. Also after I came out of the vanity for your dressing, I got a message.  "

She took her phone and show him the message.
"Look. I tried to call back, but it was switched off. "
He looked at her confused.
"Also I checked the weapon which wounded you. And that was real, while all the other weapons used were fake."

Her eyes was already welled up . RK kept staring at her. She was expecting something else from him after knowing this. Lots of questions, or being angry on something maybe. But he was just staring at her, just staring.

"You don't believe me. Don't you?", She asked breaking the silence.

RK: "Why are you not happy?"

M: "Excuse me, what..?"

RK: "I thought you hated me. And deep down, somewhere you must be happy seeing me in pain. But you aren't. You are genuinely worried, for me. Why is that... I am afterall the villian of your life.."

He asked completely astonished. He never thought she cared for him.

Manasa rolled her eyes. "That is not the problem here RK. Your life is in danger. What I care doesn't matter. "

"Ofcourse it does. It's all that matters." ,he said in a low tone.

"Why...", She asked, so much expectations in her eyes. "Why does it matter.."

RK: "Because, because I wanted to be the villian of you life.. but you here are caring about me . How is that even possible. You should be hating me. That's why I am doing all this since day one. And if you don't hate me anymore, my actions won't irritate you ; how is my revenge going to work well then."

Manasa hit on her face. "God !! You are unbelievable. Listen, I do hate you alot... But I don't want anyone to get hurt. Anyways, if you really want to irritate me, atleast you should be alive.. And for that we should find out who is behind all these. "

"Okay. Now stop. We will figure it out. But now I want to sleep. Good night.", He got into the bed and closed his eyes.

Manasa was surprised to find him act like nothing happened. "If you don't care about your life, why should I.. good night." She too got into the bed, the other side.

RK opened his eyes and gave her a look. He knew it's time to do something.

That's a short update.
Hope you guys liked it. 🤗🤗
Stay safe guys.. Love you ..❤️