31

Few days later on sets, RK was busy with his scripts. Two weeks from work made him take extra efforts. Manasa too was busy with her work, deciding the costumes for the next scenes.
Salem got into his caravan with a tensed face. RK noticed his face. Without looking at him, he asked, "what's the matter Salem?"

S:"Sir, actually... We have a problem. "

RK:"Come straight to the point. "

S:"We can't resume the shoot now."

RK:"Why.."

S:"Sir, two of our light technicians are injured, badly injured."

RK:"What.. how.."

S:"They were arranging the set, and all of a sudden the chandelier fell down. They are taken to the hospital"

RK stood from his seat and visited the spot. There were blood all over. Manasa came running hearing the news. First she searched for RK, and made sure he was fine.

RK investigated the whole area . "Salem, who is the supplier of this Chandelier and the other lightings?"

Salem called for the production controller.
"RK sir, these equipments are from Balram Supplies. "

RK grew furious hearing the name.
"BALRAM??? You people bought goods from him..?? Don't you people know his supplies are of very poor quality and he was even banned from the industry."

Manasa recognised the name Balram. The same person who tried to attack on RK.

RK:"Call the police soon and file a complaint now. "

Director:"But sir..."

RK:"Shut up. Call the police right now."

RK sat down on his chair. Manasa approached him.

M:"Rk, was this incident too aimed at you..?"

RK:"Listen Mrs. Everything that happens around me is not necessary to be intentional. You don't know him completely. So kindly stop over thinking and go. "

Manasa got up disappointed.
Soon the police came and filed a complaint against Balram.

.
.

Later in the evening Manasa was sitting in the balcony with a cup of coffee. She was disturbed thinking about Balram and the problems between RK and him.

RK saw her busy in her thoughts. He sat beside her. Manasa didn't noticed his presence beside her. He smacked over her head slightly.

"Oouch"

RK:"Where are you lost without even recognising your beloved husband's presence.."

M :"Why should I notice you. You won't share a thing with me. You won't tell me the complete truth. Then why should I care.."

RK:"Don't tell me you are talking about that Balram. "

M:"Yes, I was thinking about him only."

RK:"You have such a handsome super star private husband, still you are busy thinking about that old man. Chii..🤢 "

M:"Shut up. Stop diverting the topic. I want to know the truth. What is the problem between you both."

RK:"Don't you see what happened today. That is exactly the problem. That man Balram is a property, light and sound supplier for films. A year back in one of my sets a similar incident happened. Some of our co-workers were injured with his old and rested props. We filed a case and he was banned. Later I came to know about his illegal activities. And that's were all these issues started. "

M:"Oh, so you know about his illegal activities, and that's why he is trying to harm you."

RK:"Exactly. Now stop thinking about that old man and focus on your handsome. "

M:"My handsome?? Oh yeah Anshu.. I totally forgot to play with him today. I think I should go with him. Bye. "

Manasa stood up with a smirk. RK pulled her back and she landed on his lap.

RK:"Anshu..?? Seriously... Why can't you see this 6feet long cutout. "

His growing closeness day by day was making her go crazy.
RK:"Don't you think it's long we have fought with each other."

M:"Yeah, you are not giving me a reason to fight. "

RK:"Hmm, yeah. Nowadays more than a reason to fight, something else is coming in my mind.  "

M:"What..??"

RK:"Hm.. Maybe a gift..??"

M:"Gift?? For me??"

RK nodded and got up from the seat. He went towards the cupboard and took a red gift wrapped box.
"This is for you. Wear it and get ready fast, we are going out. ", He said placing it in her hand. Without listening to her reply, he went from the room.

Manasa stood astonished looking at the box. She opened the box and found a long sleeveless black dress. It was simple but elegant. Along with that, a pair of long earrings was also in the box. She was always a fan of big earings.  Without wasting much time she got ready in the new outfit. It matched her perfectly.
She looked into the mirror admiring herself. RK knew her taste very well.

Ready for a date guys????
Wait for the next update.😛😋