23

Hey guys!! I am back after hectic two weeks. Sorry for the delay. Hope you guys are doing well. 🤗

Next morning. RK woke up grabbing his head tight.
"Manu... Manu, where is my coffee!!".
He shouted in top of his voice, trying to overpower the pain emerging from his head. Manasa came inside the room with a furious face. She kept the tray over the bed. RK noticed her anger.
Manasa took the first aid box, and a tablet for headache from it. She handed over it to RK along with a glass of water. He had the medicine, felt a relief. Manasa was about to leave, but stopped by him.

RK: "Mosquito or Spider?"

Ma: "Excuse me??"

RK: "Is the same. Mosquito bitten, or spider. Your cheeks are like ripe tomato."

Ma: "Very funny. Go and fresh up. I will serve you the breakfast."

She went without wasting another moment. RK felt something odd in her behaviour.

Half an hour later, he was seated at the dining table. Manasa brought the breakfast and started to serve.

RK :"What happened Mrs. You are not so silent, even in sleep. Then what happened today"

Ma: "Listen, I don't speak during sleep."

RK : "Hmm.. It seems, Mrs.RK's mood is not good today. By the way, Why are you ready so early today. We are going together for shoot right "

Ma: "No. Actually, I am leave today. "

RK: " Why."

Ma: "Something important has come up."

RK stopped eating and looked at her.
"Important. Like what."

"Look Mr.Rishabh, I am your wife, but it does not mean that I will have to answer your every question."

"Fine.", He said with a smirk.  "Mom...Dadi..."

Ma: "They are not home. "

RK: "What. Where did they go at this early hour.?"

Ma: "They went for something very important."

RK stood up with a bang on the table.
"

What the hell is happening here. What is so important, and you guys think I don't want to know."

"Shouting on me won't give you answers. If you wish, you can call them. Anyways I don't think, you care about them."

RK grabbed her shoulders in anger. "Answer the question directly. No need to do much drama."

Ma: "It's your style to do so much of drama and dialogues Mr. Super Star. "
She get rid of his hold.
"Do you even remember what the hell did you do last night!!"

He stood confused.

"You don't remember right. How could you.  Alcohol effect was taken over your head. I am telling you RK, this habit of yours will consume yourself completely one day. Before you destroy yourself and your family, I will do what I should do."

Manasa walked to the bar area followed by him.

"Manu stop."

She didn't bother to listen.