𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)

36.6K 771 984
By authorspencil

Pairings: Dream x Reader, Technoblade x Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

——————————

He looked over the hall that was absolutely swarmed with people. He was stood in the same hall he had a few years ago when Pogtopia overthrew the government and held that party in celebration. Today was still a celebration, it was just for something different. Something completely different.

Tables and chairs were laid out in a very neat setting and every bit of furniture paved the way for the table that held the two that allowed this celebration to be possible. The wedded couple. The tablecloths looked to match the themes of royalty, a wedding only fit for people like them, who were basically loved by the entire town.

That table sat the couple, the bridesmaids and the maid of honour. Dream, who was deemed the Best Man of the wedding wasn't sat in place he was meant to be though. Instead of sitting with his friends and his best friend, (Y/n) he was leaned against the wall on the side of the room.

He smiled softly when he saw (Y/n). If only he could tell them how beautiful they looked that night. Their hair was styled beautifully and their body was wrapped in a pure, white outfit. They looked stunning, and it ached him to see how happy they looked to be while he was stood by the sideline.

He felt his heart sink, just a little, when their head fell gently onto Technoblade's shoulder as they smiled, probably laughing at a joke that he had told. Their cheeks were practically glowing a perfect shade of pink and their eyelashes batted along to the rhythm of the music that was booming in the hall.

Technoblade, smirking, turned to look down at his now-wedded partner that was resting on his shoulder and chuckled. He leaned down to plant a kiss on their head which caused (Y/n) to glance up at their husband with a look of love sprinkled in their eyes.

Despite being on the other side of the room, Dream still caught that look. He was able to catch that look from a mile away. He remembered the way they'd dance across the room with the letters that Technoblade sent and how their smile would compliment their eyes. It was a look of pure, romantic attachment... Which wasn't a look that Dream had ever received.

Though, he wish he did. Dream was never able to express his love for (Y/n) as freely as he ever would have wanted to. It was just something that pained him to do because of how much he knew that (Y/n) was already devoted to somebody else. He wish he was able to receive those looks from them. He wished they could rest their head on his shoulder and chuckle softly at the jokes that he made, even if they were the worst ones he could ever tell. But none of those things had ever happened for him. And they never, ever will.

His blazer was thrown onto one of the chair and he was just left in his white, polo shirt as he had undid his tie and abandoned it along with his jacket. Dream turned towards the curtains that led to the balcony, and wandered through.

He undid the top button of his shirt so he could breathe easier and leaned against the marble fence. His dirty-blonde hair was pushed back slightly by the wind and his green eyes were like poison to the royal shade of blue that painted the night sky.

He exhaled deeply, ruffling his hair and leaned down to face the ground as he winced in an emotional fit of pain.

He couldn't believe that he was allowing himself to feel these feelings. This feeling of jealousy. It wasn't right. (Y/n) had been his best friend for the longest time, it was fair to them that he wasn't happy for them on their special day. He was selfish, he knew it. It wasn't fair for him to get upset when (Y/n) was at the happiest point of their life. His emotions would've just tainted the day and it would've made everything worse.

"Dream?" A voice called out behind him, causing him to leap up and his heart to skip a beat out of shock. His body snapped to the side as he went to look at who was standing by the curtains.

"Tubbo?" He furrowed his eyebrows and turned slowly. "What are you doing here?"

Tubbo, who was still fully dressed in his tuxedo, pushed the curtains back so that everybody inside of the hall wasn't able to see what was happening on the balcony. He looked back at Dream with innocent eyes before taking a few steps forward to meet his side.

"I saw you leave the hall and I was just curious about what you were doing." He muttered softly and leaned on the railing.

"I was just... I needed air." He gulped, turning around slowly to meet the sky.

"Hm." Tubbo hummed in response, not fully believing him.

Silence was laid thickly between them for a few seconds that felt like years before it was finally broken by the sound of Tubbo's gentle voice.

"Dream, we've known each other for quite a while, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, we have..."

"I met you because I was really close with (Y/n). I'd say that they're like my older sibling." Tubbo exhaled deeply.

"Yeah, you guys have a cool dynamic." His breath hitched as he chuckled lowly, shielding his pain quite well.

"Yeah..." he nodded. "Well, I'd say I've known (Y/n) even longer than I've known you. And even though you two are incredibly different, there are a few similarities."

"Oh?" Dream arched his eyebrow. "Really?"

"Mhm." He voiced.

"What similarities?"

"Well, for one thing, when (Y/n) is in love with someone, they don't stop talking about them. They find comfort in every little thing that they do and they'd get upset when they're not around them." Tubbo began slowly, which allowed Dream to listen closely. "The look in their eyes are different to the look they'd have if they just 'liked them'. When (Y/n) came back from that party after first meeting The Blade, something about their had just completely changed."

Dream felt his stomach turn as Tubbo continued, he just felt guiltier by the second. His eyes darkened to a dark shade of emerald the longer he listened and bit his lip to stop the the pain he felt in his chest.

"(Y/n) went from this awkward and closed-off person to this cheery ball of happiness in just over an hour. Their words were casual, but their eyes told a different story. It was like they were practically dancing on cloud nine." He explained to him in detail.

"You don't say..." Dream muttered quietly, his shoulders tending.

"I think you have the same tell." He uttered flatly.

"What?" Dream said in shock and dug his nails into the palm of his hand as he tried to Tubbo with an astonished expression.

"Well, I'm not completely oblivious." Tubbo turned to face Dream, shrugging. "People assume that I'm an easily distracted person because of the way I act, I but notice things."

"You do?"

"Yeah. Every time you visited (Y/n), it was like you put on this character. You'd try to be funnier, more charming and overall, a better 'fit' for a character like (Y/n)."

"What are you talking about? I never did that..." He trailed off. He was lying. He most certainly did do that. But he had more shame to admit that.

"Yes. You did." Tubbo replied shortly. "I think it's because you wanted to be more like Techno. Because he was funny. And charming. And overall, a better fit for (Y/n)."

"I..." He gulped. Tubbo sounded really serious and, he had to admit, his words definitely stung a little. But that didn't make him wrong. In fact, Tubbo had never been more correct about something.

"And after (Y/n) started receiving letters from The Blade, you became a little bit more sad. It upset you seeing them this way. Not happy, but that they had fallen for somebody who wasn't you."

Dream inhaled sharply and pinched the bit of skin in between his eyes and held his breath for a few seconds.

"I just..." He croaked. "It's not fair."

"It's not?"

"No... I've been trying my whole life to present my love to them on a silver platter. All of a sudden Technoblade walks by and they fall to their knees in a matter of seconds." He huffed. "I've known them the longest, doesn't that mean that I've earned the right to their heart?"

"Oh, I see..." Tubbo hummed.

"What?"

"You're not mad at (Y/n), you're mad at The Blade."

"Excuse me?" Dream stifled his fake laughter. "Why would I be mad at Technoblade?"

"Because he did what you could never do - Win (Y/n) over."

"That's a bit harsh of you to say..."

"But it's true though." He replied with no hesitation. "You're jealous of him and his life. You wonder how it would've turned out for you if they had never met Technoblade and if they had married you instead."

Dream fell silent. 'Observant' didn't even scratch the surface. Tubbo had noticed all of these things from the very beginning. Everything he said was correct, but he couldn't just say that, right? That would make him seem like a bad person, wouldn't it? Dream must've underestimated how clever Tubbo actually was to have noticed things like these. He always believed that he masked his emotions well from everybody, especially (Y/n). He didn't expect to have Tubbo notice all of these things, especially since they didn't even speak that often.

He sighed, turning away from Tubbo. He gave up in trying to deny it since it was clear that Tubbo already knew everything. His elbows were propped up against the marble as they stared down.

"I was there, you know."

"Huh?" Tubbo replied, confused.

"At the party where they first met Technoblade. I wasn't even planning to go, but (Y/n) insisted." He cleared his throat and ran his hand through his scruffy hair. "I was chatting with BadBoyHalo at the time and I saw (Y/n) across the room. I was planning on going over to talk to them after I had finished chatting with Bad until Technoblade showed up." He narrowed his eyes and looked down at his feet. "He didn't even have to do anything." His voice felt like it was failing. "He just walked by and (Y/n) was drawn."

"You got that right... But you do realise that he likes them too? It's not an unrequited style of love. It's equal. He loves them just as much."

Dream rolled his eyes.

"Perhaps if you weren't so blinded by your own envy, you'd notice." Tubbo muttered under his breath. Dream heard, but decided not to comment on it.

"Of course I've noticed, I mean- They're getting married." He scoffed.

"So there's no reason to be torn about it now." He responded boldly. "If you really liked them, then you would have told them a long time ago. You wouldn't have waited until the last second just to complain when they find somebody new."

"Guys," a voice was heard from behind the curtains; Tubbo and Dream both turned to see who it was.

Tommy popped out from the other side and looked over at the two of them. He was wearing almost the exact same tuxedo that Tubbo was, except his tie was red. It was clear that he tried his best to look presentable, but his hair remained the scruffy mess that it always was.

"They're getting ready for the toast, have you got your speech ready, Dream?" Tommy questioned, looking over at the blonde man.

"Oh, shoot, yeah." He nodded, digging his nails into his palm further. "I've got it."

"Well, you should probably go meet them by the table because we're all preparing." Tommy warned flatly.

"Yeah, okay, right." He said in short huffs as he pushed past both Tommy and Tubbo to emerge onto the other side. His voice was cold and hurt and the way he left the balcony was just a huge tell that what Tubbo said had affected him.

"What was that about?" Tommy looked over at his best friend.

"I think he's just a bit ill." Tubbo replied, not wanting to share Dream's feelings about the wedding.

When Dream left the balcony, he went straight for his blazer and tie and put them both back on in a hurry as he made his way back to the table. As he took his seat by (Y/n)'s side, he fiddled with the tie around his neck, trying his best to sort it out.

"Where did you go?" (Y/n) hummed curiously, whispering over to him, reaching up to help him sort it out, but he quickly turned away.

"Oh, I just went for some fresh air. I just had a little bit of a headache." He responded nonchalantly, biting back the pain as he finally pulled the tie together.

"Oh, are you okay now?" They asked, placing their palm on the side of his shoulder and shooting him a worried look.

"Yeah, I'm good now." He nodded.

"Alright, Alright!" Tommy exclaimed as he pushed through the curtains with Tubbo. He held out his hands to shush everybody in the hall as he made his way down to the front table where he was meant to sit at. "Everybody, shut the fuck up, please!" Tommy announced excitedly as he pulled out his own chair, causing the crowd to slowly silence with his loud voice. It was like he was talking through a megaphone. "I need you all to give it up for the best man! Dream!" He proclaimed excitedly, gesturing towards the front table.

The whole audience erupted with cheers as they all began to raise their champagne glasses, averting their view towards the front table which Dream was stood by.

Dream felt himself freeze as he looked over at the glass in front of him. Holding out a shaky hand, he picked it up and rose to his feet, holding the glass in the air.

There was where it all ends, huh? There was really no turning back from this moment. From here on end, (Y/n) would be married... To the love of their life. And they'd spend the rest of their days by his side as Dream watched them live out the rest of their day from the sidelines, wondering about what could've been. Sure, it pained him. But whatever made them happy.

He exhaled deeply and fluttered his eyes before clearing his throat and turning down towards the happy couple that was sat beside him.

"A toast to the groom..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
355K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
120K 1.4K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
174K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...