| Superhero Academy |

By mistyrosewrites

Taylor Zoldyck has practically everything. A family, friends, and superpowers. Her school is for people like... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
More Aesthetics
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Superhero Suits!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue Chapter 1
Epilogue Chapter 2
Epilogue Chapter 3
Epilogue Chapter 4
Epilogue Chapter 5

Chapter 47

1.3K 46 27
By mistyrosewrites

TAYLOR'S POV:

It's been a couple weeks, maybe two to be exact. I haven't really been keeping track of time. Everything's been really hectic, and I haven't had time to care about anything other than the villains.

Once my parents came that day, we went back to our house in California, meaning I had to leave everyone.

I stayed in my room the entire time, texting everyone and making sure everything was going smoothly.

By now, the heroes had informed the news stations. They didn't mention anything about the kidnapping, just that they received information about the villain league.

Nobody in the public ever knew about them until now, and now they have descriptions of them.

It freaked civilians out a whole lot, and heroes tried their best to calm the situation.

Blake's dad came out of retirement fully now, most likely to find Blake.

His superpower is air control, but I never cared enough to learn his hero name.

Every once in a while during the day my mom will come in with food and she'll ask me if I'm okay.

When I told my parents about Blake they knew I was devastated, and I swore they looked really sad too.

People from school even texted me and asked questions about him once they found out.

With that, and everything going on, I couldn't get Blake out of my head.

I just wanted to know if he was okay. Despite what he did.

The fact that I'm in love with him makes it even worse. I feel like I'm downplaying what he did, like I would go back to him no matter what.

But I know I wouldn't. He ruined everything.

Yet, I still love him. I hate myself for it, and I bang my head against the wall when I catch myself missing his touch.

I miss his arms around my waist, I miss his annoying remarks, I miss his smile, I miss everything.

I put my face into my hands as tears threatened to fall down my face uncontrollably.

I bit my lip in an attempt to hold them back.

I threw myself onto my back on my bed and sighed, my breath shaky.

A tear finally escaped my eye and I clenched my fist in anger.

"Honey is everything okay?" My mom knocked on the door lightly.

I couldn't reply, so I just sat up and tried to wipe the tears that wouldn't stop anymore.

"I'm coming in." She announced.

I looked at her as she walked in, her face dropping.

"M-mom, I miss him." I stuttered, more tears falling.

"Baby I know." She walked over and sat on my bed.

"I shouldn't miss him, but I can't help it. What's wrong with me?" I bit my lip.

"It's okay to miss him. I promise, nothing is wrong with you." She smiled reassuringly and hugged me.

I hugged her back and we stayed like that for a long time.

"Hey mom?" I sighed.

"Hm?"

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She smiled as we came out of the hug.

"Am I gonna be able to go back to school?" I hesitantly asked.

"If they up the security. That school really needs it. I thought they were supposed to be the best in the country?" She scoffed.

"To be fair, the security is really good. It's just that the villains are really, really smart." I lowered my head.

"I won't let you go back until I know you'll be safe." She tried to change the subject.

"Now. I'm making pasta for dinner! I'll bring it to your room when I'm done." She smiled and stood up, making her way towards the door.

I wiped my tears and grabbed my phone as she shut the door.

I went to call Aura and paused when I saw the contact for Blake. I stopped myself from clicking on it and scrolled until I found Aura.

"Hey!" She said as she picked up.

"Hey. Are you gonna be able to go back to school?" I asked her, placing my phone on my bed and turning it to speaker.

"Probably. My parents don't really care that much anyways." She sighed.

She never had the best family life, her parents usually focused on their work and their money, instead of their own child.

It pissed me off so much, that sometimes it's hard to restrain myself from punching them when I got to her house.

I think that's why she's always so bubbly and positive. Like a coping mechanism of some sort.

"It's fine though. That means I'll get to see everyone sooner." She laughed.

"I don't really know about that. Lucas's dad really cares about him and my mom said she'll only let me go back if they up security." I sighed, leaning my head against my bed frame.

"Well then, I get to see Tessa sooner." She continued to try to be positive.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, I have to go. I want to catch up on schoolwork." She sighed. 

"Okay. I'll talk to you later then." I replied, and hung up.

I decided to call Lucas as well, and he picked up on the first ring.

"What's up Tay?" He said, his voice a little more dim then usual.

"Hey! I just wanted to check up on you, you know just making sure everything's good." I tried to lighten the mood a little.

"I'm doing good. My dad's being way overprotective though." He chuckled.

"School?" I asked.

"Bingo. He doesn't want me to go back until he knows I'll be fine. Which is probably gonna be never." 

"Same with my mom. But I think if I beg enough she'll give in." I laughed.

"Oh! Good idea." He laughed, but then stopped.

"Wait dad no! I'm on the phone." He sighed.

"It's Taylor!" He yelled, and I heard a door open.

"Oh my god." Lucas mumbled.

"Hey Taylor!" 

"Hey Mr. Hill." I giggled.

"Oh sweetie call me Dave." He laughed.

Lucas groaned and Dave just laughed more.

"So honey are you doing okay? Lucas told me everything that happened. He's a great storyteller you know-"

"DAD!" 

I laughed and assured Dave I was okay. 

"That's good. Lucas wants me to leave now, so I guess I'll go. Oh! And is he serious about this Sabrina girl? I need to know from one of his friends." Dave said and I laughed as I heard Lucas try to take the phone.

"Yeah he's very serious. Sabrina is cool." I said, trying to hold back my laughter.

"Okay good! I'm gonna go now. Love you Taylor!" Dave said.

"Love you too Dave!" I smiled.

The door creaked shut and I burst out laughing.

"Ugh." Lucas laughed with me.

"Your dad always makes me laugh I swear." I sighed, trying to catch my breath.

"Its embarrassing though." Lucas whined.

"You know, you're kinda like that too."

"WHAT! TAKE THAT BACK!" Lucas yelled, and I laughed.

"Huh? Oh I have to go uh, walk my fish. I'll talk to you later!" I laughed and hung up as he tried to yell again.

I smiled widely and sighed, knowing my happiness wasn't gonna last very long.

_________________

A/N: A bit of a longer chapter for today, with some angst and some fun.

Ideas in the comments, as always.

I've decided to do the reminders again so here is one for today: Don't give up! Everything is going to work out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 6
Alyssa's desire to fit in with the popular crowd at school is making her more unhappy than she realised. Is a tall handsome hostile dark haired boy a...
496K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
4.7K 124 13
In Brooklyn, there weren't any superheroes or vigilantes but what happens when a villain appears to wreck havoc and take over the city? Will a group...
248 23 12
The more I care abt life, the more things around me are harmed. In which the new student, y/n l/n, has a quirk that works against her. While attendi...