Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

87

1.2K 18 2
By HisKoala2003

-June 10th 1999-

   Me and Joey have been at Nonnie's house for a week now visiting her.We still haven't chosen are babies name...Right now Me and Joey are shopping for Nonnie at the local super market...As we are shopping and I'm pushing the cart Joey see's the basket of the big bouncy balls and runs over grabbing one and he bounces it against the floor.

Joey:Hey Babe look at me!.

Tabitha:I see handsome.Nice bounce you got going."Chuckles".

Joey:"Grins".Thanks gorgeous.

   I stand and watch my husband for a few minutes then I look down at the shopping list to see we still need Milk and Eggs.

Tabitha:Hun we still need Milk and Eggs.

Joey:Awe okay.

   Joey puts the ball away and he walks up to me and we walk to the Milk and Eggs isle together.As Joey looks for the Milk his Nonnie likes I go over to the Eggs and rub my stomach as I grab a thing of them and I go to put it in our cart when I feel a pair of eyes on Me.I look around and I don't see anyone looking over at all so I look back to my husband who grabs a thing of Milk and puts it in our cart.We grin at each other and I give him a kiss.

Joey:What was that for?.

Tabitha:"Chuckles".For you being you... Y'know our anniversary is coming up.

Joey:I know."Smiles".I could never forget June 21st.

Tabitha:"Smiles".Me either Mi Amour.

Joey:It's so hot when you speak Italian."Smiles".

Tabitha:"Blushes".

Joey:Your blushing."Teases".

Tabitha:Oh shush we're married and have a baby on the way so i have an excuse to blush Mr.Joey Tribbiani.

Joey:Oh yeah that's true Mrs.Tabitha Tribbiani."Smiles".

Tabitha:C'mon we gotta go to check out.

   Joey nods and we walk over to the check out counter to get in line when I see the baby isle.

Tabitha:Y'know it wouldn't hurt to get a car seat and other baby appliances...I can go into Labor any time.

Joey:Okay let's go look.

   We walk into the baby isle and we see a baby stroller,Play Pen and a car seat.We find the ones we like and we put them in a second cart that Joey went and got.As we walk down the isle we come across a high chair and put it into Joey's cart.

Tabitha,Joey:Perfect.

   Me and my husband smile at each other and tgen we go to check out...Soon the car is packed full of the things we bought and we go back to Nonnie's place which Joey is driving the car to..

*****************************************
-June 19th 1999-

   I enter a small store to get Joey a anniversary present as I look around I feel eyes on me and I look up to see a woman staring at me...A woman I saw in a picture just months ago...My mother Robin Sanderson.I gasp at the sight of her and I begin to tear up.

Tabitha:M-mama.

Robin:I-i haven't seen you in years...I had no idea you'd remember me.

Tabitha:I read a letter you sent to Jack and Judy...You had a picture of you with it.

   I can't control my body as I impulsively hug my mother that I haven't seen in almost 22 years and I begin to cry.

Tabitha:I have missed you so much.

Robin:Oh my darling I've missed you too.I am so sorry I haven't been there I-

Tabitha:I know Mom I know.

Robin:I um saw you the other day with your husband...I tried to go up to you but I saw you so happy with him that I didn't want to intrude.

Tabitha:So you were the pair of eyes I felt on me.

Robin:"Nods".I was able to come out of hiding just a few days before that.I contacted Judy and she told me of your husband and pregnancy.I am so happy for you honey.Your father if he was here right now he would be smiling at you and your child your carrying.

Tabitha:"Smiles".I know...I found Tony Tiger in the box.I have him in the babies room on the dresser for her to look at...I also have your baby blanket washed and I put it in a picture frame and I hung it up on the wall in the babies room.

Robin:Oh that is so wonderful."Crying".Oh my baby I've just missed you so much.

   My mother hugs me again and we both cry into each other shoulders.

Tabitha:C-could you please help me find an anniversary present for Joey?.

Robin:Of course I can Tab!.

   We pull back from each other to wipe our eyes and my mother see's my hand.

Robin:My wedding ring."Smiles".

Tabitha:Joey is wearing Dad's...In a way you were both at our wedding.

Robin:"Smiles".How long have you've been married?.

Tabitha:It'll be 2 years coming in 2 days.

   Me and my mother continue to talk and I tell her all about Joey and I as we search for an anniversary gift.Soon we gather up 3 gifts for him.

   We both check the gifts out at the Cash Register and we leave the shop together and once we are outside the baby girl kicks me and I rub my stomach smiling.

Robin:She kicking you crazy yet?...Cause you defiantly did.

Tabitha:No she isn't just yet.I'm only 34 weeks along.

Robin:When I was 35 weeks I was all set to get you out of me."Laughs".You were quite the puncher and kicker.Mason always joked that you'd be a Karate sensei.

Tabitha:"Laughs".I don't do Karate but i do know how to fight.

Robin:"Smiles".I wouldn't not agree with you on that.

Tabitha:"Smiles".I know Mom...Uh how about we uh get together sometime.You can meet Joey.Us and our friends often hangout at Central Perk together.

Robin:"Grins".I would love too.

Tabitha:Um.

   I take out piece of paper writing my phone number on it and hand it to my mother.

Tabitha:Call anytime.

Robin:I will.

   I hug my mother again and this time she gasps when she feels the baby kick.

Robin:That baby of yours has quite the kick."Chuckles".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 364 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. ♡ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...
275K 7.5K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...
282K 5.3K 15
What if Monica and Ross had a sister? What if Chandler had fallen in love with her instead?
7.5K 200 20
vanessa vance is newer to new york. she didn't really know what there was for her here, until she runs into a cute, charming, sarcastic guy at a coff...