𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)

35.1K 1.1K 1.4K
By authorspencil

Pairings: Technoblade x Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/Them

——————————

Helpless.

If (Y/n) was any less like themself, then they would have hated it. And as for their love, he wouldn't dislike it, but he would be a little dissapointed that they weren't acting like themself. Luckily, (Y/n) was very expressive of their emotions, including the ones that came with sentiment. And this was evident when they took the box of letter that their love had ever sent them and tipped it over onto their bed to reread every single one after a the latest had just arrived. First, all of the pages were piled into one neat stack, but as (Y/n) sat down onto the bed to take a look at them, they all tipped out, spreading across the sheets. Though, it didn't matter to them if they were organised or not. What mattered was that they were all still there, in tact.

(Y/n) clutched the letters on their chest tightly, their coat folding onto the sheets of their bed as they squealed aloud, shutting their eyes tightly and letting their smile really shine through. Having just read his latest letter that seemed to be fuelled with kindness and grace, they felt like they were on top of the world.

Ever since they met Technoblade at the L'manburg party, they had been receiving gifts and letters from him, which they had obviously been writing back to. For the past couple of months, they had just been writing back-and-forth to each other, putting their emotions straight onto paper and letting their feelings speak through their words. They must have felt a little foolish for having fallen in love with him so quickly, but they had little to no care about it. This was their life and they knew who they were giving their heart to.

"Ugh, everything about him is so..." (Y/n) scanned the area and narrowed their eyes, trying to find the right words to use. "Perfect!" They exclaimed in a fluttery tone.

Dream, who was sat idly by their desk, watching as they swam in their pool of letters from Technoblade, nodded slowly as he chuckled lowly to himself. They and Dream had been friends for many years, and he supported them through everything that they did. Including their undying love for the Blade, which he didn't really have much choice but to listen to. With every message that they recieved back from their love, Dream was the first person that they told. He was the best friend that (Y/n) could talk about Techno to without feeling embarassed by it.

"You do seem very into him." He snickered as he watched them take another letter from the pile and hold it dearly to their heart.

"Oh, I am!" They cheered. "Are you kidding? He's amazing!" They immediately sat up.

"I'd say 'tell me about it', but you already have." He snorted. "Multiple times."

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it." They dropped the letter that they were clutching over to their side and pressed their palms against their soft sheets to prop themselves up. "I mean- I'm sure that if you were in love, then you'd want to talk about them just as much as I do!"

"Nah." He shook his head. "I wouldn't. Not my style."

"Oh, come on." They shot him a stare of disbelief. "You wouldn't be excited?"

"I would! I just wouldn't express it in the way that you do."

"You act like it's a bad thing to express things like this." (Y/n) huffed, still smiling as they turned back down to the sentences that appeared on the paper.

"(Y/n), you are currently sat in a stack of months-worth of letters." He tilted his head, giving them an expression that made it look like he was trying to contain his laughter.

"Yeah, well-" (Y/n) cleared their throat, the redness creeping up on their face. "They're cool!"

(Y/n) hadn't just fallen in love with Technoblade, they had fallen in love with the way that he wrote. He just had such a way with words that rendered (Y/n) absolutely helpless. They absolutely adored his style of writing and fell for the words that spewed onto the page. It was gracious. And it wasn't like he had only been able to really express himself on paper, he had no shame in telling (Y/n) how much he loved them in person. But there was something kind about writing it down as (Y/n) was able to preserve every single page.

They held the letters above their head, smiling brightly with such a look of passion in their eyes. It was as though if you shined her candle close to their pupils, you were able to see little glints of light shapes as hearts in their irises. Their pupils spread across the pages as they read over every word, still smiling to themself.

"'My dearest, (Y/n),'"

they read aloud in a love-struck tone.

"I hope your day finds you well, my greatest wish is for you to be blessed with heaven's gracious act of goodness. Not a day goes by where I do not acknowledge your being and I stress about how the days would pass by without my knowledge of your existence. You, my dear (Y/n), brighten up my life. Like a good being, you've cast an unbreakable spell on me that I do not wish to escape from. My entire dedication of emotion to one, that is your own."

They breathed out with a heavy sigh that was completely love-struck.

"Isn't that cool?" They said excitedly, pushing the letter back down. "That's only the first paragraph!"

"He sounds like an english major." Dream furrowed his brows, his smile still shining.

"I 'brighten up his life'." They quoted, not helping but to bounce their leg in excitement.

They held their breath so they wouldn't break down into happy and joyful tears, but it happened anyway. They leapt up from their blanket of letters beneath their palms and back and clutched them tightly, scanning over each one before pulling them all into a tight hug. Dream watched the whole situation unfold and just continued chuckling at his best friend as they cheered over the assortment of letters that they had bunched up around them.

Although, the letters weren't all that drew them. Even though they were an emphasised factor of their happiness, they still cherished the moments they spent together in person. Whenever the two of them met up, they felt butterflies swirl in her stomach whenever he smiled. And looking into his eyes felt like heaven. They just overwhelmingly adored him so much. Every fibre in their body felt dedicated to him and him only.

They remembered on their first official date together, Technoblade brought them to an open field that had a clear view of the star-strewn, violet blanket where they had a complete image and map of the stars. They were able to spot the shooting stars that flew by and laugh together where they sat with blankets and candles.

They remembered him with his guitar, his fingers gently plucking the chords and hearing him him along to the sweet melody of the instrument that he was playing. And how their skin flushed red, feeling light, their eyes couldn't help but flutter after hearing that tune. They would hum quietly to themself, their eyes glazing over him sweetly like he was everything that they had ever wanted from the world.

(Y/n) often relived the moment as if it were yesterday. In fact, it's one of (Y/n)'s fondest times with him because of how true it all felt. If you asked them, they'd probably be able to recite the entire scene to the second because of how much it replayed in their head. They remembered all of the finer details, like how Techno's hair was pulled back with a ribbon that (Y/n) had cut themself and how his eyes looked even brighter in contrast to the warm colours of the atmosphere.

They even remembered their first kiss and how it felt like nothing would ever come close to bringing them happiness the way that he did.

As Technoblade came to stop the melodicas tune, (Y/n) placed their hand on the patch of grass on either side of Technoblade's body so that the only thing separating the two them was the guitar. His stunning set of blue eyes felt like they were piercing into theirs. So mesmerising. What could be remembered from that second was how they looked like little snow-globes had set off in his soul.

When he saw how close they had begun to get, he slowly slipped the instrument beneath their arms and put it onto the grass beside them. He watched (Y/n) more forward slightly with their eyelids fluttering a bit. His eyes fell halfway shut as he lifted one of his hands to cup the side of their face.

As they smiled, Techno pulled his face forward and planted his lips onto theirs, holding his second hand up to hold the other side of their face. He felt himself stumble back a bit as (Y/n) pushed themself forward and wrapped their arms around his shoulders, smiling through the sweet, first kiss that they shared together.

All these memories were incredibly vivid in their head as they tried to save every single one. They didn't let any one memory escape their mind because they treasured these thoughts with their life. They had had so many precious memories in the past and the future only got better. They felt like they had already experienced everything someone could experience with a person that they believed to be their soulmate. All the dates, the adventures and the quiet nights that they spent by each other's sides were heartwarming and was enough to get them through the darkest of times.

Fast forward a few years into their relationship and where would (Y/n) find themself? Of course, practically in the same place you would have found them on the day that they first met. Happy, cheerful and excited as ever for their future with him.

"I do!" They squealed loudly. "Yes! Of course!"

Technoblade, who had removed his scarlet coat, was knelt down in front of (Y/n), offering to them a shining diamond that seemed to be latched onto with a hand of gold wrapped around a ring. Both of their faces grew a bright red colour as (Y/n) nodded quickly. It was physically impossible to agree quicker than (Y/n) as their excitement only grew with the longer that they stood.

They leapt in front of him and engulfed him into a tight hug, one that felt like they'd refuse to let go. It was warmer. With the knowledge that they were now going to marry this man, (Y/n)'s heart felt locked. Not in a bad way, but in the sense that they had given it to someone as a gift and they treasured it, holding it close to their heart. Techno stood up onto his feet, laughing with them, as he pulled them into the air and planted a kiss onto their lips, which caused them to smile even more.

When Technoblade finally placed them down back onto the ground, he slipped the ring onto their finger, which lead to them holding their hand up and fanning their fingers out so that they could inspect the piece of jewellery.

"It's so shiny!" They commented, their face feeling numb with how brightly their smile had lit up.

"Only the best for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 243 19
[<THE COVER ARTIST IS @sunaway_ ON TWITTER GO CHECK THEM OUT>] ALSO THIS IS FUN PURPOSES, PLEASE DONT FORCE ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK TO G...
120K 1.4K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
736K 22.8K 24
⤷ '𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦...' '𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.' ⤶ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝖡...
96.4K 975 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...