(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay ๐Ÿ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with you๐Ÿ”ž
Cold and painful words
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!๐Ÿ”ž
Maya Smart Girl๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1๐Ÿ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2๐Ÿ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The Ultimatum๐Ÿ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters ๐Ÿ“–

I lying in bed with you๐Ÿ”ž

821 27 0
By Bank_Teresa

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth"The Force of Destiny🤓📖

Continuation

Fluke is so hurt, his heart was hurt by the man he loves so much, not knowing where to go, his mind confused from thinking so much about what happened, tears kept falling from his face, it was so much pain so much suffering, inside him a living being was growing up that was not to blame for what was happening to his parents, fluke approached a wall near the amusement park hugged his body with both hands with such strength and pain, tilted his face down and started to cry without stopping, without strength in the body feeling like an idiot for being so naive and believing in an uncertain love.

Earth and Kao were on a small bridge beside the river that was close to the park, Kao was hugging Earth from behind, his chin on Earth's shoulder and smiling when he saw the lights coming from the park that shone in front of the two, Kao said while kissing Earth's neck.

Kao: do you want to come to my house ?!

Earth was surprised, he didn't know what to say, they are only dating for a week and Kao already wanted to take him to his house, surprised.

Earth: go to your house now?! ...

Kao: hmnmnm ... Now .... I want to be with you more .... One minute with you is too little ... He kissed the neck again ...

Kao with one hand turned Earth in front of him and said looking at the young man he loves.

Kao: I have something to give you!

Earth surprised by what Kao said and wondering what it was, he said wanting to know.

Earth: something to give me ?! What do you want to give me ?!

Kao with a happy smile put his hands in his pants pocket, took out a small box and opened it, he said looking at Earth.

Kao: I have two double wires ... I bought for the two of us to be together even apart.... To think about the two of us every day....

Earth heard Kao's beautiful words, looking in the box, took out one of the wires, and said looking at Kao.

Earth: can you put it on my neck, please?! ....

Kao: of course ...

Earth turned his back on Kao and handed the wire to Kao, Kao took it and put it on Earth's neck, Earth turned to Kao and saw Kao also put his wire on his neck, Kao said after he put the wire.

Kao: now we are glued together forever ... I will always think of you when we are apart ...

Earth with a happy smile.

Earth: we will never be apart ...

Kao: I know that .... But when I am separated from you for a few hours, I am as if a half of me is missing, with this wire I will know that you are with me ...

Earth was very happy, said Kao.

Kao: so are we going to my house ?!

Earth smiled happily, agreed to go to Kao's house, upon arriving at Kao and Ohm's house, Earth was amazed to see such a big house, he said as he turned and looked at Kao.

Earth: do you live here with P'Ohm ?!

Kao approaching and grabbing Earth's waist said as he slowly kissed Earth's lips.

Kao: hmnm .... I live here with him! ... I arrived here in Bangkok with the goal of going to the dorm ... But I met Ohm one of the nights, we became friends, he invited me to go to the house when I saw the house, I offered to live with him ....

Earth with a smile and hugging Kao's neck, said wanting to provoke Kao.

Earth: this is really your face! Do you like to meddle where you are not called ....

Kao, upon hearing the provocation, grabbed Earth by the thighs and laid him on the couch and said as he approached his lips.

Kao: you like to tease me, don't you?! ....

Kao was getting close to Earth's lips, giving him enormous pleasure just with this approach, but then without wasting time Kao got up and said.

Kao: do you want to eat something ?!

Earth was surprised to see Kao getting off him so quickly and asking this question, surprised and a little angry for not kissing Kao.

Earth: hmnm! .... I want to eat something, I'm hungry! ....

Kao left the place where he was and went to the kitchen, and started to prepare a delicious dish, Earth got up from the couch and noticed the whole house.

After twenty minutes Kao finished cooking, Earth was beside him admiring Kao cooking like a professional.

Kao: I'm done ... He put the plate on the table ...

Earth saw the delicious dish in front of him and couldn't resist, he said as he sat down in the chair.

Earth: this has a very good filling ... Can I eat ?!

Kao smiling happily to see Earth's cute face.

Kao: of course you can! I did it especially for you ...

Earth smiling, took the spoon and took a bite, and was happy and surprised to see and feel such delicious food. Kao and Earth stayed to eat, after a few minutes they finished, Kao took the plates and took them to the kitchen, Earth stood up looking at Kao's back, Kao turned and started walking towards Earth and wondering why he was looking at he like a wolf wanting to devour his prey, when he gets close to Earth said.

Kao: why do you look at me like that ?!

Earth approached Kao, gave Kao a seductive kiss and said as soon as he left his lips.

Earth: can I have my other meal?! ..

Kao saw Earth's seductive way and couldn't take such seduction, he grabbed Earth's neck from behind and kissed him by deepening his lips and tongue on Earth's mouth, the kiss started fast but ended up slow because of Earth, Earth stopped kissing Kao's lips took a step back, grabbed his pants, undid Kao's belt, undid his zippers and took off his pants, he did that but looked and fixed his seductive gaze on Kao's sharp eyes, he kissed one of Kao's thighs side of the penis started kissing slowly getting up and kissing Kao's abdomen without taking Kao's shirt off while, standing Earth with one hand fixing his gaze on Kao started to push slowly Kao back, there was a chair behind Kao, Earth made Kao sit in this chair, slowly and very slowly Earth took off his pants and just kept his shirt on, with Kao sitting looking at him Earth climbed on top of Kao, he grabbed Kao's penis slowly, he put his penis inside him.

Earth : ah - ahaa! ... Aha.. ah!

While he put it opened his mouth and felt the penis entering very slowly into it, with the two hands Earth placed between Kao's legs next to the knee and started to move very slowly on top of Kao.

Earth: ah! So good.. Ah!

Kao : ah! shit aha... Ah...

Kao placed his hands on Earth's two buttocks and squeezed slowly with pleasure, feeling his penis enter and exit slowly .

"Earth moved back and forth slowly and feeling Kao's penis inside him"

Pleasure seized Earth's body, with desire and feeling the heat coming out of his body, Earth grabbed his shirt and took it off and then took off Kao's, after taking out he kissed Kao's lips without wasting time, Kao continued to grab Earth's buttocks and started moving his penis slowly, he did that but kissed Earth's lips, then his neck and his shoulders.

Earth in the midst of pleasure, desire and kiss, began to moan and to give sounds full of pleasure without stopping feel Kao's penis penetrating without stopping inside him.

Earth: ah ah ha ... This is so .... Good ... Don't stop .... Hmnm ...

Kao continued to move and to hear the sounds and the groan of pleasure from Earth, they stayed in this position for about ten minutes on top of a chair, Kao failed to contain this pleasure and ended up spilling the sperm inside Earth Without giving time to take the penis, Earth when he felt the sperm entering inside, put his head back, and grabbed both sides of Kao's neck, screamed and groaned when he felt the hot sperm inside him.

Kao without wasting time feeling full of pleasure in the body that is not yet finished, grabbed Earth by the buttocks, lifted Earth, and started walking with him to his bedroom.

Kao put Earth on the bed, took out his penis and started kissing Earth's lips and neck and shoulder nonstop, Kao started lowering slowly and reached Earth's pubis, kissed both sides of his waist, and came back going up kissing in the same places he went, when he got to Earth's face he kissed and deepened a kiss on the lips, they kissed feeling so much love for each other.

Kao just being there in bed with Earth, he felt his heart beating for miles an hour, there were so many mastered feelings, his love for Earth grew in numbers, Earth never stopped feeling pleasure his mind was so full of love for the man who was above him, Earth in the middle of the kisses said endlessly making Kao crazy with love by him.

Earth: I .. I love you ... I love you my love ... Do not leave me ... I am completely in your hands ....

Kao stopped kissing him, looked into Earth's eyes, licked one of his hands with his tongue and grabbed his penis and inserted it into Earth making Earth put one hand on Kao's face and the other scratch the sheets so hard and moan with pleasure with just this penetration.

Earth: ah ahaa haaa! .... ah ah! ...

Kao began to penetrate without stopping moving in and out every second, and Earth emitted sounds full of pleasure, heat started to come out of the two bodies, hot air kept coming out.

Kao loves Earth, loves so much that he would do anything just to have Earth at his side the feelings he has would never end, for Kao Earth became like a tattoo stuck on his body.

After 15 minutes of pleasure, Kao could not bear to keep the desire to remove the white liquid, without being able to remove it in time, Kao ended up putting it inside Earth again, Earth raised his chest a little and felt the hot sperm coursing through him.

Tired Kao fell to Earth's side, and the breathless Earth, breathing fast, stood looking at the ceiling exhausted by what just happened.

After a while Kao stood up on his side, put his hand on his head and propped his elbow on the bed, he looked at Earth kissed his forehead and said.

Kao: do you want to bathe with me ?! My love!

Earth with a gentle smile, said as he turned his face to Kao and the body turned upwards on the bed, touched his face.

Earth: go first! I'll go after you ... Okay!

Kao: okay ....

Kao kissed Earth's ear with a light touch, Earth smiled when he felt the light touch of Kao's kiss, tapped Kao's shoulder slowly on his side and said standing up and making Kao go to the bathroom.

Earth: hahaha stop .... Just go take a shower..

Kao gave a warm smile and went to take a shower, after the shower Kao put on the towel and left the bathroom, when he left the bathroom he was surprised but gave a sweet smile on his lips when he saw Earth sleeping like a baby, Kao walked to the he grabbed the sheet and put it over Earth covering him, Kao wiped his hair, put on a boxer briefs and lay on the bed, looked at Earth and kissed his lips passionately and ended up sleeping.

The night ended.

Earth and Kao were still asleep, Earth's cell phone alarm goes off, Kao and Earth end up waking up because of the noise of the phone, Earth with his eyes full of sleep grabbed his phone and hung up, Kao with a smile kisses Earth's forehead as soon as Earth turns to look at him, Earth startled a little then smiled.

Earth: did you wake up ?! Sorry about the noise of my alarm! ..

Kao: don't worry about it! ... It's time to go to university ...

Earth with laziness in his body, did not want to get out of bed.

Earth: oh no! I don't want to go to university today .... Let's stay here, just as we are ....

Kao with a smile also didn't want to get out of bed, he wanted to stay with Earth as much as he could, he touched Earth's hands and started to caress Earth's index finger, he said with a look full of love

Kao: so let's stay here! ... I want to continue as we are now, without thinking about tomorrow ...

Earth with a smile when he heard him say these beautiful words, he also began to caress his thumb, which was caressing his index finger with a look full of love, not believing in the happiness he is having when he is beside the man that he loves.

Earth: I love you! Please never leave me ...

Kao: I will never leave you ... You really are stubborn for telling me that all the time ... Why do you say that all the time ?! Are you more afraid of something I don't know ?!

Earth with a gentle but concerned smile.

Earth: hmnmnm .... I'm afraid that you'll end up loving someone else ....

Kao surprised by these words from Earth.

Kao: this will never happen! ... I just love you .... I will never betray you or betray your trust ...

Happy Earth, he said pouting.

Earth: you better not betray me! .... If you do that I will never forgive you ....

Kao surprised, asked.

Kao: would you be able to leave me just because I betray on you?! ...

Earth: yes! ... I would leave you .... I don't like betrayal .... When a person betray it is because he never loved the person he says he loves ....

Kao: maybe not quite ... Just because he betray once, it doesn't mean he'll betray the second time ...

Earth: my mom always told me .... The man who betrays the first, will always betray you the second and third time... And if he continues to
betray, it's because he never loved you .... I don't like betrayal ....

Kao stared at Earth's cute face and said as he approached his lips.

Kao: don't worry about it! I already learned the lesson once .... I don't intend to have the second one! ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 3.1K 35
"Vegas, I'm pregnant!" "We are not keeping it Pete. We already have Venice, right!" In an alternate universe they are defined as Alpha,Omega and Beta...
29.3K 834 27
This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch and ohm thitiwat, Ohm thitiwat very fam...
13.5K 683 16
Fluke is in love with his housemate also known as his best friend, Ohm. The thing is: Ohm is completely oblivious to that or at least, Fluke thought...
37.8K 1.3K 51
KaoEarth story. Kao left Earth. He came back after 5 years trying to reunite and get Earth's love back. Earth is married but is miserable. An arran...