Project- Vkook

By nandytae

Each year there is a project organized at Seoul University for making a hybrid vehicle. It was basically the... More

Introduction to the Characters
1|This is going to be the best...
2|GUCCI
3|Crossed Paths
4| Encounter
5| Vanilla and Honey
6| Project
7| Phases
8| Is this how it feels?
9|Captain
10| Say the words
11|Learning the hideous
12|The Balls
Not an update
14|Infatuation
15|Hysteria
16| Transition
17| Tears
18|Pathetic Liars
19|Guilty Escape
20|Paradoxical
21|If you ever loved me back
22|For a Better Future
23|Fixing the Priorities
24|Heart to Heart
25| Aphrodisiac[M]
26|Forgive to be Forgiven
27|Tangled Threads
28|Apricity
29|Butterfly Effect
30| Epilogue

13|Midnight

53 1 0
By nandytae

[Pic credit Instagram account: @elvaluckim]

[Warning: Chapter contains explicit content. Read at your own risk.]

Chapter Song:- Baby Don't Stop {NCT} [P.S. I will tell you where you have to start playing that song.

[2000 words]

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice and the familiar question made him frozen in his place.

"Jeongguk!!"

Taehyung gasped while turning and to meet with a very hot sight of all black Jeongguk with a leather jacket.

"Oh... Hi, I... I was actually waiting for my friend. She is still inside and there is too much noise and also I don't feel like there so I thought it would be a time waste to be there. That's why? ha..haha...!" Taehyung stated with a very awkward laugh.

Jeongguk looked at him with dark eyes roaming all over his dress to his smooth tan legs that can even put any girl to shame. Tae shifted from his position very awkwardly and somehow the intense stares from the raven head were making him feel kind of hot. He looked anywhere else aside from Jeongguk just cause the latter to get the hint. 

It's funny cause a day before he was acting all high and mighty but now, here when the chance actually arrived then he is trying his best to avoid Jeongguk. Jeongguk actually got the nervousness piling up between them. He took the hint and walked past him while humming.

Taehyung took a long breath that he realized he was unknowingly holding back. Jeongguk sure has this effect on him which made his leg wobble. He again went back started waiting for Jennie while slowly kicking his legs. Jeongguk walked a little further but somehow his steps betrayed him. He turned around and started walking with large steps. The sound of his boots getting fast as he approached the blonde.

Taehyung being the oblivious little thing was drowned into adoring the dragonfly that was blinking on the roadside grass. His focus and the dragonfly both got interrupted by the heavy footsteps. He stood up looking at a breathy Jeongguk. 

"Jeongguk,..." His words stopped and he started looking into the raven-head. Desperately trying to find the answers to all unanswered questions.

"Taehyung..." 

'It's the first time, he called me by my name.' Taehyung's heart started running at a very weird-pace.

Taehyung just nodded while biting his lower lip immediately catching the attention of the other one on them. He pulled Taehyung by his waist.

"I..." Jeongguk said while his eyes still trying to find the answers to every possible question that was supposed to be not coming in his mind right now. It was like, He was in this frenzy. The moment he met Taehyung for the first time from the toilet incident  The ravenette can't help but keep finding himself in this undeniably overcontrolled situation with the latter. He never wanted anyone. Hell, he had everything... But still nothing. And lately the satisfaction he kept getting encountered while teasing the pretty blonde was really something else. The way his presence alone makes the bubbly boy a blushing mess.

Taehyung don't know what provoked his inside but he can't help but he walked closer to the ravenette. The sparks inside both of their heart are making this moment undeniably hot. Jeongguk stood there a few steps away from Taehyung waiting for the blonde to do something that helps him making his thoughts clear. Taehyung walked toward ravenette and it was like there was this imperceptible force that kept pulling them toward each other. He was now stood in front of the ravenette. If not for the busy road. They might probably hear each other's heartbeats. 

"What is it? Jeonguuk" He said while both are just impatiently waiting for the unknown. 

"I...I can't...I can't hold anymore, Taehyung!" Jeongguk said while pulling Tae by his curvy waist fanning his breath on his lips while shamelessly checking his cherry lips. 

There was a silence before the wild storm piling inside their souls. "Then don't..." these words, these simple words took their final piece of insanity from each other, and the next moment both started kissing each other like hunger-driven animals. Both of their lips sloppily kissing and in between the small voices of moans and grunts kept escaping. Teeth clashing while the other giving the ravenette proper access to the insides of his mouth-walls while shamelessly moaning at the way the other's hand running on his back. Jeongguk's hand moved lower towards Tae's ass giving it a light squeeze and immediately a slow gasp left from the blonde's mouth and he immediately tightens his clutch on Jeongguk's neck to deepen the kiss. Their lips moved as the perfect piece of a broken puzzle. Perfectly moving in sync. Jeongguk pushed his leg between his thighs. 

"Aishh!!! Go get yourself a room instead of eating each other in front of public. Have shame at least." One of the by-stander shouted at both of them. 

Taehyung's eyes shot open at the voice. He immediately pushed Jeongguk embarrassment clearly signifying on his face. Jeongguk sighed in annoyance which made Taehyung giggle a little. They both turned toward the person and apologised. Then Jeongguk took Tae's hand and he ran toward a small dark alley situated i a little distant from all the crowd. 

[You can listen the song from here]

"Jeon....ah!!! mmm...." Moans and heavy breaths started leaving from other's mouth when Jeongguk started licking the particular spot on the blonde's almost naked collarbone. Sometimes brushing his length with the other one creating that teasing friction. He was getting high with each move. Suddenly Jeongguk turned Tae's petite body and then unzipped the dress and moved his hands touching the smooth skin ever so delicately yet seductively, his hands moved and reached in front of the chest and he took the opportunity to twist the swollen nipples of blonde while with the other hand he moved his head and kissed him so that no one be able to listen them. 

It's not like they care anyway.

Taehyung cried in pleasure and he brushed his ass on the semi-hardened bulge of the ravenette. A twisting feeling immediately erupted inside his mind when he heard the raven swear with the touch. He smirked and started to keep teasing the ravenette. Making him taste his own medicine.

"F*ck Tae, stop or else, I will make the whole world hear you begging me to go easy on you."

Tae suddenly stopped and then he pushed Jeongguk on wall catching the ravenette completely off-guard. "I never told you to stop... Did I?? Mr. Jeon!!" Tae said while a hooded eye and playful smirk teasing the hell out of Jeongguk.

"You are so gonna regret it tonight." 

"We'll see by then."with that Taehyung bended down and he started unbuckle his pants taking Jeongguk completely off-guard. "D..Do you know what you are doing?" Jeongguk said when Tae almost unbuckled his pants.

"Yes Jeongguk, I know perfectly well, what I am doing?" Taehyung was trembling but he don't wanted to look vulnerable and oblivious at times like this and especially not in front of Jeongguk. The thought of getting handled by the muscular ravenette alone making the nights of the blonde crazier. He watched many videos just to not act like a complete idiot in front of ravenette. He removed the boxers slowly and gasped by facing the big and thick bulge of raven. He gulped at the length and started stroking it.

Jeongguk moaned at the sight. The college beauty and the most handsome man in the university is right in front of him bending like a slut and giving a handjob and most probably going to give a blowjob. Although the thought which was bothering him is that... 

'Is he the same guy I encountered in the college washroom?'

Taehyung started leaving kitten licks on his shaft and then started wetting it with his saliva. He then took the bulge in his mouth and Jeongguk threw his head back at the contact of the warm-walls wrapping and taking his length. He sweared a F*ck and softly held the golden locks of blonde pushing him a bit deeper. Taehyung was scared at first but after listening to the moans from the latter his confidence got up and he started bobbing his head. He took out the length and then looked at the sexy expression on raven's face. His expression was so seductive. It was like devil haunted their souls. 

"Don't stop!!" Jeongguk said in between his husky breath. Tae took the hint and started moving his head in a more faster pace and then he pushed the length a bit deeper gagging on it. Jeongguk grabbed Tae's head and started moving in a bit faster pace and deeper until there was no space left between his balls and Tae's face. Tae started playing with the balls with his free hands. He took out the length and then started sucking on the balls. 

"Enough!!" Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung by his one arm like he is the most lightest person.He squeezed his jaw making his lips pout. "Let's do this somewhere else. I will not let you take control so easily. I want to show you know who is the one in control here." With that he zipped his pants and they both moved in front of a motel. 

They both moved inside the motel. Taehyung was a little uncomfortable about the thought that they have to do it in a motel. He felt like a escort. He also felt like he should tell Jeongguk that they can do it in his dorm but then he don't have any idea if Hobi hyung is going to like the idea so he just pushed the thought until he got a message from Jennie. 

Tae, where are you? I am looking 
for you like crazy..

I am in dorm and don't dare to call anyone

for checking upon me. Bish its already midnight. So sleep!!I am fine. I will meet you tomorrow and no more calls...

Tae closed his mobile when he saw Jeongguk was done with the charge and all.

"Let's go, baby. I can't wait anymore." Tae nodded and walked.

"Umm...Jeongguk, so do you really want to do it here?" Taehyung said although it was really awkward. "Yes why not? People come here for doing this. You can scream as loud as you want and also no one is going to bother us till next 6 hours." Jeongguk said while winking and smirking pulling the pretty blonde more closer to his muscular body.

Taehyung looked into the raven's shining yet mesmerizing eyes and also his bunny smile. It somehow calmed his fidgeting thoughts.

"Yes, you are right. Lets go. I can't wait anymore." Tae said while showing his beautiful boxy smile. Jeongguk somehow caught the hint from his eyes but he shrugged it off for that time. They were not in a relationship so its not like the place matters.

But...for Tae, it was his first time and he definitely wanted it to be somewhere special. Yet he compromised with the fact not cause he want to do it so bad. But the thought of being with Jeongguk in same bed smelling his honey scent and wrapped by the warm embrace of Jeongguk's body somehow being able to hear the heartbeats. The feeling of being under the most protective warm hugs is what he wanted the most. When he opened the door he got stucked by the looks of the room. It was the most sexiest set-up he ever come across with.

"Are we really going to do it here?" 

.

.

.

[Author-nim Talks]

Hii Purples, How are you? Its been long. [Oori Baani Da..]. Sorry for not posting last week. But I already told you that I was busy with all the festive and creation. I tried making rangoli for the first time. Let me share some pictures with you all.

I tried this after like 6 years. I know its not as beautiful as others out there but I just wanted to try it and also I wanted this to share with all of you. Cause I love my purples more than anything else.💜💜

Its getting hectic in my job as we have to met a target each week. But its better than my previous job trust me... Even if its difficult. I know that I am gonna make it and I trust myself for that.

That's it for today's chapter. lets meet in the next chapter. Bye purples.💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 54.4K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
135K 6.4K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
6.3K 459 24
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
538K 23.5K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...