bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Schools

5.4K 212 23
By PJACLIEBE

For a while they sat quietly. Severus wanted his student to calm down again. Well, he wanted to come down himself too. He had completely forgotten how much such a tale could open old wounds.
but it wasn't that alone. He would like to get up to Apparate Petunia and her family and give them their opinion. But unfortunately he didn't know where Potter lived. Well, of course he knew, but nobody got there, the director had made sure of that. The man said he wanted to protect the boy from the press. now, however, Severus had strong doubts about his superior's good intentions.
The best thing to do is to distract himself first.

"Good Mr. Potter, let's get started then. before I teach you anything, I want you to do your homework. You haven't even been able to start that yet. "
Harry stopped petting Blacky and looked up at his teacher.
"Not quite. Due to the canceled exams last year, I was able to do some homework. All I'm missing is metamorphosis, potions and some magic. I did everything else in school. "
severus nodded approvingly.
"Very forward-looking. Then start the rest now. "
Harry nodded and got up from the bed.
He sat down at the table with his school supplies and started right away.
Blacky lay next to him. the monster book lay on its back.
Severus took the Daily Prophet. Only Hedwig slept.

Harry had been sitting over his Charms essay for some time when it suddenly smelled burnt.
when the boy looked up, a hole was just forming in the center of the prophet. Caused by fire. Harry couldn't help it.
"Brrrrrrr, Bonanza."
"Very funny Potter."
Harry almost got lost.
"Professor, I'm doing my homework, so you don't have to burn a hole in the newspaper to check me out. Although that's a bit big for inconspicuous observation. "
Severus glared at the boy through the hole. that, the edges still a bit flickered, didn't make it any better.
"Nice that you have such a good time. Do you want to read what those idiots wrote about you? "
Harry grimaced.
"No thanks, I'm not addicted to pleasure. besides, that is now done. But why does an article make you so angry? ""Because in this cheese sheet it is written at length and length that you tamed a Grimm, had discussions with foreign diplomats about politics, and that I am your private tutor."
The boy was getting paler.
"And you wonder why I don't read articles like this. What do they mean by diplomats? They were just a few tourists. "
"Something like that is called journalistic freedom."
"Where I come from, they call it lying like in print."
"Very appropriate choice of words, Mr. Potter. If you continue to work now, we can start your additional lessons more quickly. "
Harry nodded, but then a grin spread across his face. Severus suspected bad things.
"Professor, you want to show me how to use my wild magic correctly?"
A nod was the answer.
"And you think that's the right method?"
With that he pointed to the charred newspaper.
Blacky had meanwhile straightened up and also looked at the man expectantly.
Severus was still staring through the hole in the newspaper. yes, he had briefly lost his temper. But that was understandable with the nonsense that was in this disgraceful sheet.
Furious, he crumpled up the paper and threw it in the fireplace. In addition, he shot a flame afterwards. this time with his wand.
"Go on. I'll get something else to read. "
With that the man rushed out of the room.
Harry grinned at Blacky, then leaned back over his homework.

For a few hours the two worked silently side by side. Although Harry wasn't entirely clear what his teacher was working on. Maybe in the hours for the coming year.
surprisingly, Harry was getting on well with his homework in the quiet company of his teacher. So he was done with everything in the evening.
In disbelief, he looked at his parchments, which were fully written on.
"What is Potter?"
the boy looked up startled.
"Nothing, I'm just amazed that I'm already done with everything."
His teacher raised an eyebrow.
"Also with potions?"
"Yes."
He raised the pages to clarify.
"Good, then you put everything away. we will have dinner. Then we start the real work. "
The boy did as he was told.
Both went to the meadow with Blacky and then ordered from Tom.
because of Harry's pleading look, Severus decided that they would eat in the room again.
"But you already know that you can't always hide. You have to face these vultures and keep your composure. "
"And that's what someone tells me who burned an innocent newspaper."
Harry quickly ran up the stairs so as not to get a curse fired from his teacher.
He swore too. but they weren't spells.
"Naughty brat."
The dog that was trotting next to him looked like he was going to say, "He's right."

An hour later, the two sat across from each other for their first lesson.
This time severus made sure that he was sitting 'correctly' on the chair. After all, he didn't want to remind his student of the first lesson in potions.
Harry himself sat cross-legged on the bed. he alternately stroked the monster book and Blacky.
"So Mr. Potter, what do you know about wild magic?"
The boy didn't think twice.
"On the one hand, that I shouldn't be able to do it."
"What exactly do you mean by that?"
"Wild magic is uncontrolled, it happens and is not used in a targeted manner. Children use them when they are afraid or angry. Hagrid explained that to me back then. "
"Good, anything else?"
"Some parents in the magical world try to force magic into their children. Take Neville's uncle, for example. He held Neville out the window. Actually he wanted the child to do magic through his fear. but the fool dropped Nev. This then showed the wild magic. "
"Longbottom almost got killed by his uncle? No wonder the boy has no self-confidence. "
Harry shrugged.
"Apparently there is nothing worse for a wizarding family than a child without magic."
"That's right, Squibs are called someone without magic."
"They also have a name for everything."
Severus didn't want to go into it now.
"Something else?"
"Only that the wild magic stops when you get your wand. That's how it should be. I don't know why it was different for me. "
Severus looked at the boy in front of him for a while. he really didn't seem to know why his magic broke through.
The teacher took a deep breath.
"By and large, you are right. But there is also another reason for wild magic. "
The boy looked at him with wide eyes.
"Hopefully it's not a disease?"
Severus snorted.
"Potter, if there were any suspicions that you might be sick, the Minister would have taken you to St. Mungo's long ago. the reason for wild magic can also be that the wizard who works it is very powerful. "
"Just like you."
Severus looked at his student in surprise. But then he remembered the newspaper again.
"Yes, just like me. and as you have seen for yourself, that power can be very difficult to control. Not paying attention once and the hangover strophe happened. "

Harry thought for a while.
"But why should I have such power? I mean, Hermione is much better than me. "
Severus made a derogatory noise.
"Ms. Granger is good at school knowledge. But if I gave her a task where she had to be more creative, she would fail. "
the look that met him could only be described as devastating.
"Don't look at me like that. I'm not blaming Ms. Granger, I'm just saying how it is. The best example is flying. you surely still remember the lessons in the first year? "
Oh yes he did. And Snape was right. It was extremely difficult for Hermione to keep on the broom. Even Neville learned it faster than his girlfriend.
Harry nodded.
"Well, as far as I understand. But still Hermione knows more spells than I do. Wild magic should also make itself felt with her. "
Severus rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"Potter, your friend knows a lot of spells, but she doesn't use them as well as you do."
"What do you mean by that? She learns faster. "
"Yes that may be. But when you cast a levitation spell, you don't need as much magic to do it as Msgranger. It's not because your friend is Muggleborn, it's because she's doing too much with her head. You, however, learn the magic and then stop thinking about HOW to do it. You just do it. "
"That means Hermione often gets in her own way?"
"I agree."
"How about Ron? Surely you won't say that he's thinking too much. "
"Rather the opposite. darn Potter, stop that look, I can do that much better anyway. If you want to know exactly, Mr. Weasley is just too hectic. With him everything has to work out immediately. if it doesn't, he becomes aggressive and that usually ends with his kettle blowing up. "
Harry giggled again.
"You followed closely."
"Save your jokes. Will I have to listen to this all summer now? "
"I'm still on vacation," the boy pouted. And the mutt jumped on the bed and snuggled up to the student.
'Yeah, just stick together.' Merlin, when did he get so childish?

severus reached down on the table and grabbed a book.
"Here, in this book, the wild magic is described in great detail. Read it, then we'll start the lesson. "
Harry took the book. Then he stared at his teacher. the look became more and more resigned.
The jailer also noticed that, of course.
"Potter, I know you think I'm a terrible teacher."
"You ARE a terrible teacher," the boy interrupted.
"Don't interrupt me. Besides, it is your own fault if you do not learn anything in my class. You just have to be careful. "
The boy didn't want to let that sit on him.
"Watch out? Professor, the only thing you do is write a recipe on the board and tell us the page number in the book. And then we should brew. It's like working with a cookbook, but it has nothing to do with teaching. "
The boy looked challengingly at the man in front of him.
"If you don't understand something, please ask."
"As if that would help. Hermione tried the first year. either you ignored them or made fun of their ignorance. Otherwise, sneak around in class and diligently deduct points. How should you concentrate there? "

Harry was really on 180He always wanted to tell the man all this. But if he tried, he only got points deducted or detention given up. But now they weren't in school. And he hung around with the man for the rest of the vacation anyway. he was really curious how his teacher would react. He would probably just tell him not to be so sensitive.
Blacky had also sat up again. He stared at the man opposite, expectantly and also slightly hostile.

Severus was really close to yelling at the boy at first. Because he shouldn't be so arrogant. But then he thought again.
after talking this afternoon, he knew the boy was certainly not arrogant. Besides, he didn't want to be disrespectful. So Severus thought about it. he tried to remember the hours over the past two years. And not just that, all of his hours.
What he saw frightened him. He really didn't explain anything, he assumed that the students already knew everything. and if it was not so he cut her down.
Hell, he told Dumbledoe he was a terrible teacher. And now he had the proof in front of him.
It took him some time to collect himself.
"You are right, Mrpotter, i really wasn't a very good teacher. I love to brew potions and I just can't understand how someone can't feel that way. "
Harry looked at the man in surprise.
"And why did you never say that in your class?"
"I did that in the first lesson."
"No, you said that we will not learn and we will never be able to understand it. With some exceptions. and you saw your godchild. "
Severus was offended by something. No one should know that he was Draco's godfather. He had repeatedly impressed on the kid. but it was clear that he would not stick to it.
"You are wrong, Potter. I didn't look at Draco because I think he's gifted. The opposite is the case."
"But he can brew."
"Mediocre."
"Does that mean you gave him good grades because he is your godchild?"
Severus growled, competing with Blacky.
"No, I'll give him good grades because otherwise I'll lose my job."
"Because of Mr. Malfoy? but now you don't have to anymore, he's no longer on the parents' council. "
Severus gave a humorless laugh.
"No Potter, not because of Lucius. Because of Dumbledore, the man expects us teachers to give good grades to the children of wealthy parents. he wants to encourage them to donate. But he has not yet succeeded in doing this with Lucius. The man knows exactly how lousy his son is. "

Harry was speechless. The teachers had to give good grades? no wonder that McGonagall was often in such a bad mood with some students.
"And what does the ministry say about that?"
"Hogwarts is a private school, the Ministry cannot do anything about the principal."
"But all children in England go to school there."
This time it was Severus who gave the student an incredulous look. Just like Blacky.
The Potions Master shook his head.
"Potter, you really have a lot to learn. hogwarts is a school in England, but certainly not the only one. Or what do you think you are paying school fees for? "
"I pay school fees?"
Severus almost fell from his chair in shock. blacky, however, fell on his stomach and buried his muzzle under his paws.
"Of course you do. You wouldn't have to pay anything at a state magic school."
"Who decides whether to go to Hogwarts or another school?"
"There are two possibilities. Either by the frequency with which wild magic appears in a child, or in what strength. Or through money. Longbottom's grandmother, for example, she donated a considerable amount to the school so that her grandson could be accepted there. "
"Great, that means in a different school where maybe there is not so much pressure, Nev would possibly feel more comfortable?"
"Definitely in terms of school."
"How about Muggleborns? I mean, I can't imagine the parents paying for a school that doesn't tell them anything. "
"That's right, and that's exactly what the donations will be used for. When a Muggleborn has the magic to do so, school fees are paid. otherwise he goes to a public school. "
"How many schools are there?"
"I can't tell you the exact number. But there are definitely more than 100. "
"100!"
"Yes, but that also includes elementary schools. besides, there are only ten schools with Hogwarts that include a boarding school.
And here, too, Hogwarts is an exception. Because in the other schools, supervisors take care of the students and the teachers only take care of the lessons. "
"And I assume that the schools have different standards."
"That is also correct.
But just because a school is open to the public doesn't mean it's worse. "
"Hm, then why am I at Hogwarts?"
"Because you are the hero of the magical world. Only an elite school came into question for you. "
"And who decided that?"
"Your guardian."
"The Dursleys?"
"What? How did you come up with the idea? "
Harry looked at his teacher in confusion.
"Well, because I live with them. You're my guardian. "
"No, they are not."
"And who is it then?"

This time nothing kept the man in his chair. Severus jumped up and paced the room a few times. he had awakened Hedwig. Who also complained loudly.
Blacky began to growl again. Then he pressed himself very close to his confidante and licked his face.
"What?" Harry felt confused.
it took a while before Severus was ready to speak without blowing up.
He sat down again and pulled the chair closer to the bed the boy was sitting on.
"Actually, Sirius Black was your godfather as guardian. but since he is in prison it was withdrawn from him. "
Understanding crept into Harry.
"So the ministry has guardianship."
"No, Dumbledore has it."
At first the boy thought he had misheard. but Snape's somber look showed that he had understood very well.
"Then why did he give me to Aunt Petunia? If it was really about my protection, then I would be much safer with the director. "
the words came only in whispers.
Severus saw the desperate look, he didn't know how to react properly. But there was probably no right behavior for that. So he stuck to the truth.
"I dont know. he once said to Minerva that it would be better for you not to grow up in the magical world where everyone knows your name. They shouldn't be spoiled. "
"And growing up in a family that hates me is better for my psyche?"
Harry couldn't hold back any longer. He burst into tears. He quickly hid his face in Blacky's fur.
Hedwig flew over to the bed and carefully nibbled at the boy's ear. And the monster book looked sad too. when a book could look sad.

Now Severus was completely overwhelmed. How should he deal with a crying child? Yes, he made students cry, but he has never comforted them before.
he got up from the chair and sat on the bed. He had to push Blacky's tail aside. Reluctantly, he put his hand on the boy's back.
He slowly understood why his colleagues were always so angry when they had to comfort students about him. That was work.

It took some time for the boy to calm down. Slowly he straightened up and looked at his teacher.
"I'm sorry sir."
"Why are you apologizing? It is understandable that you would react that way. That's not bad."
Harry managed a smile.
"Oh no? Take a look in the mirror. "
Somewhat taken by surprise by the request, the man complied. When he saw his reflection in the mirror, he knew why the boy had laughed. He looked like a kid who had been told that Christmas would be canceled this year.
The boy giggled again.
severus looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Professor McGonagall once said that if you had to comfort a student just once, you wouldn't make anyone cry."
Severus had to grin against his will.
"Minerva should consider a career as a fortune teller."
The jailer would not have expected the next one.
Harry threw himself back on the bed, laughing.
That earned him a raised eyebrow.
"Sorry, but just the idea of ​​the professor sitting in front of a crystal ball. That's too strange. "
"You have too much imagination."
And again the boy poured himself out. how easy it was to make this child happy.

When Harry had calmed down, he looked around briefly.
"Professor?"
"Yes?"
"We're all sitting in my bed again."
That knocked Severus briefly. blacky, however, rolled over again.
Somehow Severus couldn't help it at the moment.
"But this time I'm not with my shoes on the sheet."
as soon as he had said that, Harry's self-control was over and Severus smirked too.

At some point the boy got a grip on himself again. He fished for the book on wild magic.
"So I have to read the book before you teach me."
Severus was surprised by the change of subject, but accepted it.
"Best to start with that. I will teach them in parallel. But not only on the subject of wild magic. they also have many other shortcomings. "
"Oh no, please no potions. Then the whole room stinks of the fumes. "
Severus smirked.
"Don't worry, I didn't think of that. I want to teach you about the wizarding world. about etiquette and politics. "
"Okay, at least that sounds interesting. As long as you don't teach in the same way as Professor Pinns. "
"Certainly not. The only thing you learn from this guy is that he is history himself. and that literally."
Harry grinned.
"Who actually said you had no sense of humor?"
"Students who do not understand him."
Severus checked his watch and got up.
"It's getting late, you should go to sleep. and here, give the blacky. It is a healing potion for teeth. That idiot forgot today. "
"Oh thank you sir. And um, good night. "
"Good night Mr. Potter."
The man stroked the dog again and then went to his room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 1.4K 32
I'm sorry I couldn't not write it. its all nick and charlie BTW. Ik the actors don't like being sexualised this is strictly about the characters by A...
20.7K 480 14
this was the story of girl y/n was now solded to the mafia king who was firstly not rude towards y/n but because of y/n hateful words he became Cole...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc