Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

83

1.2K 13 3
By HisKoala2003

-April 29th 1999-

   At Central Perk Me,Joey,Chandler,Rachel,Cassius and Monica are sitting on the couch as Ross is up getting some coffee.

Monica:Okay guys listen don't forget that tomorrow is the day that Emily gets married again so whatever we do just try to really keep Ross's mind off of it.

Joey:Oh yeah good idea.

Ross returns.

Tabitha:Hey Rossie what's up?.

Ross:"Sits down at the table".Oh eh just thinking about Emily getting married tomorrow.

Joey:Oh Ross look!,Look!."Points behind Ross".

Ross:"Turns looking".What?,Where?.

Joey:Right over there!.Right there!.Look,look,look!.

Ross:What am I looking at?.

Joey turns to all of us.

Joey:Somebody help me out here.

   Phoebe enters the Cafe with her boyfriend Gary.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Gary:Hello!.

Monica:Hey!.

Gary:How are you?.

Phoebe:Monica I'm sorry I didn't come by last night.I was out with Gary he let me ride around with him in his cop car.We saw and prevented crimes.

Joey:You got to go on a ride along?!.

Phoebe:Uhuh!.

Cassius:I want to go on a ride along!.

Joey:Me-

Tabitha:Nuh uh you have a baby on the way in a few months and we have plans.

Ross:Me too!.

Gary:Okay!.

Chandler:Yeah,yeah!.Me too!.

Gary:Really?!.You?.

Chandler:Yeah.

Gary:Well it's kinda dangerous.

Chandler:Well I like danger.

Gary:Okay you guys free tonight?.

Cassius,Ross:Yeah!.

Chandler:Tonight?.You,you didn't say it was going to be at night time.

*****************************************

    Me and Joey go to his parents house where his Mom asked us to come over to dinner.We both get into a cab and look at a baby girl name magazine.

Tabitha:Okay I'll read off names and you write them down.We have till June something to find a name since Babies can come earlier than expected.

Joey:Okay.

Tabitha:"Reads".Brianna....Layla....Daphne...Robin....Jasmine....Zaria.....Calista....Calliope....Eliana....Kayla....Katrina....

Joey:And?.

Tabitha:That's all for girls names.

Joey:Okay well...This is a start."Smiles".

Tabitha:"Smiles".Yeah.

    Soon we arrive at Joey's parents house and we knock on the door.Senior comes to the door and lets us in.He leads us to the living room where the lights are turned off but after a second they turn on and all 7 of Joey's sisters,His Mom and both of his grandmother's all say "Surprise" as I look around the room.A banner is hanging from the ceiling saying "It's a baby girl".I start to tear up at the sight as Joey is grinning and saying our thank you's for me since I'm so emotional.

Joey:Uh honey are you okay?.

Tabitha:"Crying".Y-yeah just I'm so emotional.This is so beautiful thank you all.

   Joey chuckles and wraps his arms around me till I calm down....Later that night at Central Perk Me,Joey and Phoebe are hanging out as the guys are returning from the ride along.

Gary:Hey anybody want to meet a hero?.

Phoebe:"Excited".John Glenn is here?!.

Gary:No Cas!.

Ross:Pheebs we had the most incredible night!.Okay so we're in the car…

Gary:Wait!.Hold on!.

    Gary goes over to Phoebe and gives her a kiss.

Gary:"To Phoebe".Hi.

Phoebe:Hi.

Gary:"To Ross".Okay go ahead.

Ross:Okay,okay so we're in the car.Right?. And bang!.A shot was fired.And Cas with no regard for his own safety throws himself on me!.

Phoebe:My God Cas!.

Chandler:"Pouting".It was a car backfire.

Ross:Yeah but,but he didn't know that!.

Cassius:Yeah I didn't know that.

Ross:And it could've just as easily have been a bullet.

Gary:Hey Cas you ever think about joining the force?.We could use a guy like you.

Chandler:Who jumps at loud noises!.

Ross:Wow!.I could've died tonight.

Chandler:Yeah!.If the car that backfired had run over you!.Y'know what I think I'll go home before Ross starts rambling about his newfound respect for life.

Chandler gets up and starts for the door.

Ross:I do have a newfound respect for life.

Chandler:"Returning".Oh my God!."Leaves".

Gary:"To Phoebe".So you wanna get some dinner?

Phoebe:Yeah!.Sure!.Yep!."Gets up".Oh y'know what?.If I heard a shot right now I'd throw my body on you.

Gary:Oh yeah?.Well maybe you and I should take a walk through a bad neighborhood.

Phoebe:Okay!.

Gary:All right.

Phoebe:Bye!

Cassius,Tabitha,Ross,Joey:Bye!.

They leave as Ross stares in awe at Cassius.

Cassius:Cut it out Ross!.I hate to have to save your life and kick your ass in the same day!.

Tabitha:Uh Joey we should get back to our place.We have a lot of things to do.

    Soon me and Joey are at our apartment and we put away the clothes that his family got our Baby girl.

*****************************************
-May 6th 1999-

    Me and Joey are entering Monica and Rachel's place and Joey keeps insisting on what to have as our daughters name.

Tabitha:No Joey we are not gonna name our daughter Joesphine!.

Joey:C'mon someone needs to carry on my family name!.

Tabitha:Your family name is Tribbiani....Bottom line is we are not naming our daughter Joesphine.

Joey:Why not?.

Tabitha:Cause two Joe Tribbiani's  is enough...We still have our list we can look at y'know.

   We hear someone clear their throats and we look into the living room to see Ross and Cassius who are throwing a ball to each other.

Joey:Hey guys.

Tabitha:Hey.

Ross,Cassius:Hey.

Ross:Still haven't got a name?.

Tabitha:Oh we have a bunch of names....Brianna,Calliope,Calista,Daphne...Eliana,Jasmine,Katrtina,Kayla,Layla,Robin and Zaria.

Ross:Wow that's a lot of names.

Tabitha:Yeah.

Cassius:Hey Ross is uh is Staten Island really an island?

Ross:Uhuh that's why they call it Staten Island.

Cassius:Oh I thought it was like Long Island.

    Ross catches the ball and stops staring at Cassius in disbelief.

Ross:Also an island."Throws the ball".

Cassius:"Catches it".Hey what time is it?.

Ross:"Looks at his watch".2:17.

Cassius:Wow!.You realize that we've been throwing this ball without dropping it for like an hour?.

Tabitha,Ross:Are you serious?!.

Cassius:Yeah.I realized it about a half hour ago but I didn't want to say anything cause I didn't want to jinx it.

Ross:Wow!.We are pretty good at this!.Hey!.We totally forgot about lunch!.

Cassius:Oh I-I-I think that's the first time I ever missed a meal!."Checks his pants". Yeah my pants are a little loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 411 16
They were each other's reason for breathing, for living. When one of the two gets cancer, living becomes surviving.
2.5M 60.2K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...
7.5K 200 20
vanessa vance is newer to new york. she didn't really know what there was for her here, until she runs into a cute, charming, sarcastic guy at a coff...
20.6K 367 12
Ross and Rachel have had their ups and downs, but when fate tries one last time to bring them together will they deny their chemistry? Or will they g...