lovestruck † hs

Von the1dfanfics

"Who hurt you so much that you started to hate yourself?" Quickly I change the subject. I am not going to cr... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Last Chapter

Chapter 4

3.3K 102 29
Von the1dfanfics

Jen, Hayley, and I decide to go in groups of two to get drinks and take bathroom breaks, so we won't get lost in the crowd of overly excited girls.

After a while, I look at my watch. It's a little past seven, and seconds later, the lights begin to change and the girls begin to scream. My hearing nearly goes away, and I feel my ears may bleed. I never expected it to be this loud! My cousins scream bloody murder and before I know it, four boys are coming out on stage. They are the opening act.

"Who are they?!" I shout to Jennifer over the roaring music. She and Hayley turn to me with surprised expressions and wide eyes. I feel pretty stupid, but it's not really my fault.

"Have you been living under a rock? They're 5 Seconds of Summer! This is the first act before One Direction, after them it's Nick Jonas!" Jen informs me before she yells again to the boys.

They begin to preform. I am really into it more than I thought I'd be. They have a rock thing about them which I am starting to like. Me? Rock music? It sounds so unlike me. I'm more into the retro stuff. I make a mental note to check out their album when we get home. Plus, they are pretty hot...tattoos and all. Never would I have ever said that about tattoos. I can just remember how my mom hated tattoos, which drove me away from them, but now..

London can really change a person...

When their last song ends, the one I hear my cousins call Luke yells, "Are you ready for One Direction?!"

All the girls scream their loudest, and I have to cover my ears. Someone really should have warned me about the noise level.

Gosh, who are One Direction? The questions runs through my mind over and over to try to remember at least something about them. I can't think of a single thing, which makes me feel so much more out of place. I feel like a totally uncool mom or something.

After 5 Seconds of Summer preforms, we wait about twenty minutes for the next band to come out, the stage in front of us changing. My cousins look crazed with happiness. I feel a little awkward being that I know nothing of this band. I guess I'll just have to go with the flow like I did for the opening act the next couple of hours.

Finally, the lights begin to change, the girls begin to scream, and all of a sudden I get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't get why I am feeling bad. It's like I'm...nervous? For what? Music begins to blast from the nearby speakers. Front row really freaking hurts your ears.

I see a blonde boy walk out. He looks really familiar. Then, a boy with gorgeous blue eyes comes out. The fans scream louder and louder each time. Then, a boy with short light brown hair enters, and finally, the long curly haired boy.

Harry?

The fuck?

Is this some sick joke?

Then it hits me: They were the boys from the club last night. Harry, the boy who attacked my lips was from this band. They were all famous. I am seeing them right now. They, are One Direction.

It all makes sense now. I almost pass out. My stomach hurts so bad. I find myself literally shaking. What has gotten into me?

"WHAT'S UP LONDON?!" The blonde boy yells at the top of his lungs to the crowd. The girls go insane. "Great t' be back 'ere!"

Oh shit, I am right in the front row. What if he finds out I'm here? I look down, hoping not to see Harry's face and for him not to see me. I did not plan on seeing him again. He kinda scares me, like intimidation, and I'm afraid of another bad thing happening to me. 

I have nowhere else to move, and no money to do that with.

I don't know what Harry's intentions were, and I don't want to know. Hopefully it was just a drunken...mishap, and if he were to see me, hopefully he won't recognize me.

They begin to sing a really upbeat song that I kind of recognize.

He can't notice me. I mean there are like a ton other girls here. Harry can't possibly see my face with all these lights. He probably was too drunk last night and won't remember me. I continue to try to assure myself I am okay.

No matter how much I'm reasoning with myself, I am still worried. I can see they are heading my way. I look further down to push my hair in front of my face to cover it.

After a while, my neck begins to really hurt from this position. If I don't look up now, I am going to be so sore.

I mean, it is probably safe to look up. I think they've moved along.

When I look up, I push my hair away from my face, and instantly my eyes are on Harry who is right in front of me on stage. He and I meet eye contact, and I gasp.

Harry looks surprised to see me, his brows furrow in a tad of confusion, but then he recovers, giving me a big smile, and winks.

Brilliant.

Of course this happens. It seems lately the worst is happening to me. Okay I may be exaggerating but still. I look away for the rest of the song. My cousins don't even notice my strange behavior.

When the song ends, I slowly glance at the stage back to the four energetic boys. I see Harry whisper into the light brown haired boy's ear and give a small unnoticeable point in my direction, as the blue eyed boy talks to the happy audience. The brown haired boy looks my way. I hear the boys call him Liam.

Then, Liam focuses his attention back to them, answers the blue eyed boy, and calls him Louis. Louis calls the blonde boy Niall. So, I figure their names out. Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam.

That still doesn't help our situation, my subconscious tells me. I know she's right. I'm still screwed.

Then Harry moves his microphone to his lips and says, "There are a lot of beautiful girls in here today," which makes the girls go ballistic.

He looks around the venue, and then darts his eyes to me and winks again.

Wow... Really? Cheap shot. 

I feel completely embarrassed. I am finished with this. Harry is just making me feel really uncomfortable and it's childish.

As they start their next song, I turn to my cousins and tap Jennifer's shoulder.

"I'm...I'm feeling a little claustrophobic. I need fresh air."

She nods but keeps her focus on the boys. I bend down to grab my bag and drink, and head towards the exit. As I walk, I feel Harry's eyes follow me out.

This is just too weird.

I make it to the lobby and take some deep breaths, afraid of a having panic attack. This night is purely insane.

What's creepy, is that when he left me last night, he said, "See you soon."

Creep.

After pacing back and forth, I figure I should just go home. I call a cab and leave, just puzzled of everything that is happening. When I get home, I change into my pjs and just want to sleep. Since when did my life become so complicated after all that I've already endured? I thought I moved here for peace?

* * *

I wake up, realizing I'd fallen asleep on the couch in our small living room. I look out the window and notice it's morning.

My cousin Hayley walks out of the kitchen and smiles, "Morning Rach, how are you feeling? You didn't come back to the concert, so we figured you'd gone home. Were you okay?"

I nod and get up. I don't want anymore questions about what happened because I really don't want to talk about it. Hell, I don't even want to think about it.

I grab a blueberry muffin from the kitchen and return back to the couch and turn on the tv. There isn't dance class today, so I have nothing planned.

I wish I had something to do. This is so unlike me, and I hate it. I loved my old busy schedule, with school and work, but now I have nothing. My cousins, on the other hand, have jobs, so they are getting ready for work.

"You should go out today. Like shopping or something. So you're not home alone with nothing to do like always." Jennifer suggests as she put her things in her purse.

"Well, I guess I can." I reply, getting up. Jen is always so concerned about me.

They both are about to leave, so we say goodbye and they're gone. 

Lucky them...

I go to my room to put on some clothes. Last night still can't get out of my head. It's giving me a headache. Is Harry stalking me or something? The fact that he is famous makes it all the more weird. I don't really care about the fame thing, but I think it adds to the creep factor.

I look through my closet and pull out my regular denim jeans, and a red sleeveless button down blouse. My plain and simple clothes. It feels like I haven't worn them in forever. I reach for a jacket in case it's chilly outside. The weather here is weird, but I love it, because it reminds me of home. In Texas, you can get all four seasons in a week. Then in LA, well, it was always perfect there. Although here, it's mostly just coldish. I take my comfy pajama pants off and my shirt, and change into my constructed outfit. Maybe today I can buy some stylish stuff. A new dress sounds fun, and it can be something to wear instead of my cousin's slutty ones.

I grab out my Toms and slip them on. Lazily, I comb and pull my hair into a messy bun since I am doing nothing but shopping after all, and apply a little makeup. Usually for a normal day, I don't put on makeup, which drives my Jen and Hayley crazy, but I woke up with really bad dark circles after last night, and they need to be covered up.

Ten minutes later, I am finally out of the flat and on the London streets. It's a cloudy day in July, which is going well with my mood. I planned on street shopping before I headed to the mall, but instead I decide to take a turn to walk through my favorite park nearby. I love going on runs in this park. It is a few blocks away from our flat, and is so peaceful. The tall trees line up the large walkway, while some benches are on the sides, and there is a beautiful fountain in the center. It is so pretty. It reminds me of the walkways from my old campus.

As I walk through it, a young couple cuddling on a close park bench catches my eye. They look happy, and very much in love. He kisses her head softly and holds her so close, protecting her from the cold air. I begin to tear up, thinking about how Jacob would hold me like that.

All of a sudden, my thoughts are interrupted by my body slamming into something and falling to the ground. A strong pain trembles in my ankle. I wince from the pain and look over to see the something I bumped into is actually a person. They had fallen as well. Great, I just embarrassed myself and made someone fall. The male looks at me and apologizes. My heart almost escapes my chest.

Harry.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
249K 6.8K 46
Imagine Harry Styles picking you from thousands of faces. That's what happened to Jessica the night of her concert. After being pulled from the crowd...
586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
41.4K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...