Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

78

1.2K 19 2
By HisKoala2003

-February 13th 1999-

    Me and Joey are taking a shower together when we hear yelling across the hall."Ross:Chandler!,Chandler!.Chandler I saw what you were doing through the window!.Chandler I saw what you were doing to my sister!.Now get out here!."Me and Joey turn off the shower and begin to quickly get dressed.Soon we get into tbe hallway and hear Ross yelling from inside the apartment.

Ross:What the hell are doing?!.

    Rachel runs from the guy's apartment with Cassius as Me and Joey follow them.

Rachel:Hey what's,what's going on?!.

Chandler:Well I think,I think Ross knows about me and Monica.

Cassius:"Panicking".Dude!.He's right there!.

Ross:"To Chandler".I thought you were my best friend this is my sister!.My best friend and my sister!.I-I cannot believe this!.

Chandler:Look we're not just messing around!.I love her.Okay I'm in love with her.

Monica:I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way.I'm sorry but it's true I love him too.

Ross:"Happily".My best friend and my sister!.I cannot believe this."Hugs them".

Ross looks to Me,Joey,Cassius and Rachel.

Ross:You guys probably wanna get some hugs in too huh?.Big news!.

Rachel:Awe no it's okay we've actually known for a while.

Ross:"Angrily".What?,What?,What?!.You guys knew?.

    Me,Joey,Cassius and Rachel backup against the door.

Ross:You all knew and you didn't tell me?!.

Rachel:Well Ross we were worried about you.We didn't know how you were going to react.

Ross:"Happily".You were worried about me?.You didn't know how I was going to react?.

Ross hugs all four of us.

Cassius:Okay all right whew!.What do you say we all clear out of here and let these two lovebirds get back down to business?.

Ross turns and glares at him.

Cassius:Hey,hey,hey I-I-I'm just talking here he,he's the one doing your sister.

*****************************************

-February 14th 1999-.

    At Central Perk we are all hanging out as Ross speaks up.

Ross:Hey you know what I just realized?.If you guys ever have kids…

Chandler:Whoa,whoa,whoa!.We're having kids?!.

Cassius:I call Godfather!.

Ross:You can't just call Godfather.Don't you think her brother should be Godfather?.

Cassius:Sure if you cared enough to call it first.

Monica:Guys you're a few steps ahead of us.

Chandler:Yeah big zero gravity moon steps.

Rachel:Oh!,Oh I just thought of the greatest wedding gift to get you.

Phoebe:Oh I'll go in on that with you!.I couldn't think of anything.

Rachel:Okay.

A girl enters and Cassius looks to her.

Cassius:Oh hey Katie!.Everyone this is Katie.

Katie:Hi!.

All:Hi!.

Cassius:So are you ready to go?.

Katie:Yeah I just gotta run to the bathroom.

Cassius:Oh sure right back there."Points".

Katie:Hey where are we going to lunch?.

Cassius:I was thinking Chinese food.

Katie:Oh I love Chinese!.How did you know I love Chinese?!.

    Katie hits him repeatedly as she says that.She heads to the bathroom and Cassius sits back down.

Tabitha:She is so cute!.You could fit her right in your little pocket!.

Cassius:I don't know.I mean I like her a lot and she's really nice but…

Monica:But what?.

Cassius:"Shyly".She keeps punching me.

We all laugh.

Monica:In that cute,little,sweet way she just did?.

Cassius:Hey it's a lot harder than it looks. Okay?.She,she,she's hurting me.

Monica:I know what you need you need a bodyguard.

Tabitha:Hey Ross what is Ben doing after preschool?.

Chandler:Hey listen come on Cas is having a problem!.A little girl is beating him up.

Rachel:Awe Cassie come here."Takes his hand".Look honey I know this must be really,really difficult for you and I-Oh I'm sorry.Am I hurting you?.

*****************************************
-

February 15th 1999-

    At Central Perk Chandler is getting advice from Cassius,Ross and Joey.

Chandler:It's gonna be okay right?.I mean she's not gonna leave me?.This is,this is fixable.

Ross,Joey:Oh yeah,yeah sure.Absolutely.

Chandler:By me?.

Ross:Oh no!.

Joey:No,no.

Ross:Well unless you make some kind of big gesture.

Cassius:Yeah big!.

Monica enters the Cafe.

Tabitha:Uh-oh sh!.The Misses.

Monica:Gunther can I get a coffee."Looks at Chandler".To go?.

Chandler:Monica."Goes to talk to her".

Monica:I'm still not done not wanting to talk to you.

Chandler:Just tell me what I need to do to make things right.

Monica:What?!.

Chandler:Well that's what we do.Y'know I-I mess up and then you tell me how to fix it and then I do and then y'know you think I'm all cute again.

Monica:Really?.I'm really tired of being your relationship tutor.You're gonna have to figure this one for yourself.All right?. Y'know what?.If you're too afraid to be in a real relationship then don't be in one."Leaves".

    Chandler turns to watch her leave and then sees Ross and Joey both with huge sad looks  on their faces.

*****************************************
-February 16th 1999-

    At Monica and Rachel's Chandler comes running in as we are all hanging out.

Chandler:Where's Monica?!.Where is she?
I need to talk to her!.It's urgent!.Is she here?.

Monica:"Raising hand".I'm Monica.

Chandler:I need to talk to you it's urgent!.

Monica:Okay.

Chandler:Okay I've been doing a lot of thinking about us y'know a lot of uh us thinking.And uh well I guess there's only one,one way to do this.

    Chandler slowly and awkwardly gets down on one knee.

Monica:Wait what w-what are you doing?!.

Chandler:"Getting out  ring box".Monica…

Monica:No,no,don't,don't,don't do it!.

Chandler:Will you marry me?.

    Phoebe hides her eyes in shame.Rachel is starring at them wide eyed and open mouthed.As Me,Joey,Cassius and Ross are stunned.

Ross:Oh no.No.No.

Joey:What a bad idea!.

Rachel:Oh I cannot look at it!."Doesn't move".

Monica:Chandler why are you doing this?.

Chandler:I don't know.But I know I'm not afraid to do this.

Monica:Chandler.

Chandler:I'm doing this because I'm sorry?.

Monica:Do you um you really think the best reason to get married is because you're sorry?.

Chandler:No the best reason to get married is pregnancy. Sorry is pretty much fourth y'know behind being ready and actually wanting to get married."Laughs". Will you be my wife?.

Monica:"Kneels with him".Chandler um I want you to take just a minute and I want you to think about how ridiculous this sounds.

Chandler:Yeah I'm kinda wishing everyone wasn't here right now.

Monica:Honey!.Do you know that none of that stuff came from me?!.I mean I never said I wanted to have babies and get married right now!.

Chandler:Yeah I know but I was really confused and then I talked to these guys."Turns to look at Ross,Joey".

Monica:Who?.Two divorces and Cassius?!.

Ross:Hey!.

Joey:She's right y'know.

Ross:Yeah but still cheap shot!.

Monica:Y'know what?.Y'know when I said that I want you to deal with this relationship stuff all on your own?.Well you're not ready for that.

Chandler:I didn't think I was.

They hug.

Monica:Oh my God what would have done if I said yes?.

Chandler:Well I would've been happy because I would've be able to spend the rest of my life with the woman that I love. Or you would've seen a Chandler shaped hole in that door."Points at door".

   I start to suddenly crave Pizza and I look yo my husband.

Tabitha:Joey I'm craving Pizza.Could you get me some pizza?.

Joey:"Smiles".Yeah.

   Joey leaves to get me some pizza and I out my hand on my baby bump.

Tabitha:She's not even born yet and already driving me crazy."Groans".

Chandler,Monica,Ross,Rachel,Cassius:She?!.

Tabitha:O-oops...Uh surprise?.

Monica:I'm gonna have a niece!.

Tabitha:Yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 211 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
37.9K 990 30
- SUGAR AND SPICE - ❝ sugar and spice and all things nice kisses sweeter than wine sugar and spice and all things nice you know that little girl is m...
583K 13.5K 36
π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ the youngest geller kid falling for her sarcastic neighbour 𝗼𝗿 π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ evelyn realizing he had already fallen...
17.5K 411 16
They were each other's reason for breathing, for living. When one of the two gets cancer, living becomes surviving.