NEVER MIND love

By YayaKim94

**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had fe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Yoongi's POV
Chapter 7
Yoongi's POV Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Inspiration Pics

Chapter 4

1.2K 50 13
By YayaKim94

Two AM November 23, 2017

The kiss is rough and nothing like I was expecting. It feels like he is hungry and I am the only food he wants. Before I know it his tongue is playing with mine and I am drowning in feelings. This is not my first kiss but it will certainly be my last if he continues kissing me like he wants to kill me in pure ecstasy. I feel his hand move to my waist and he shifts to move me closer to his body. I feel how hard his whole body is and I was not expecting him to be this fit. His hand moves to the hem of my t-shirt and he stops there. He moves back from the kiss and I feel like the most important thing in my life has been taken away from me.

"I want more" he says out of breath and I know this is his way of asking for permission even though he would never admit it.

"Me too" I whisper almost not hearing myself.

"I'm going to rough but I won't hurt you" He says and his face is as hard as the rest of his body. I move my head in a silent yes and I watch as he comes closer again to kiss me. This kiss is as rough as the other one but slower and I think by the time we are done I might need new lips. He bites and tugs at my tongue and lower lip and every time he does I feel myself become wetter with need. He moves his hand under my t-shirt and I feel him touch me.

"You are so wet" He says in a hoarse voice and I feel him move past my panties to touch my skin. I moan not being able to control how loud my voice goes.

"Shhhh, baby you don't want to wake Jin up" He says and I can feel the affect my moan had on him. His words are slow and his voice is rougher than before. "You have to stay quiet" I shake my head in a yes and I feel one of his fingers enter me. I moan again but this time I don't let it out. I think he notices I am having a hard time staying quiet because he kisses me again to muffle my cries of pleasure once another finger enters me.

"You are so tight" He whispers in my ear and I'm about to melt just by the sound of his voice. He moves his lips down my ear and I feel him bite my earlobe. I moan quietly and I feel him smile on my neck. He kisses and bites me and I do my best to stay still. I feel him suck on my neck to the point where it starts to hurt. He moves his fingers faster inside me and I can hear his moans between bites and kisses.

"You like how I make you feel?" I hear him ask but he sounds so far away even though I know he is right here. I try to speak but nothing comes out. I watch him in the middle of my daze and he smiles down at me. "I think you do" He says and finger number 3 goes in followed by a kiss. Everything around me goes numb and the pleasure is so high that I think I am going to pass out. I feel him bite my lip again and I find my first orgasm. "Umm that was good baby" He says removing his fingers. My whole body relaxes  and for some reason this emptiness feeling takes over. "Now is my turn come here" He says laying back on his side of the bed and pulling my arm and I think he knows I cant move. "You are tired already? I am not done with you yet" his challenging voice is back and a little bit of energy fills me and my stubborn self takes over. If he is going to make me cum until I cant even speak I am going to do the same to him. I follow his lead as he places the striped comforter over both of our heads. Up until now we had been making out knowing Jin could get up and turn the corner and see us and I don't think Yoongi cared. I have been in such a daze that the fact we could be caught at anytime never crossed my mind. I get under the covers and I notice he has taken his shirt off and this man is ripped all over. You would have never guessed the body under all those clothes he always wears but he is buff in all the right places. I watch in awe as he lowers his sweats and my mouth waters when I see him pull out his very thick member. Is this really happening? Am I really seeing my crush of almost 12 years get naked in front of me. I turn my face as I start to feel my cheeks burn.

"Don't get shy on me now" he says and I look at his face not wanting to look down. Even though it's really dark under the covers I can still see his damn sexy smile. I watch as he places both his hands behind his head holding the comforter. "Come here" he says gesturing toward his arm. I obey and lie my head on his muscular bicep. We are now fully covered under the comforter and I start to feel less shy. He moves his other hand to caresses my face followed by another kiss. I feel him move his arm to my waist and down to my hand. He grabs it and guides my hand over his body slowly until we make it to his lower side. "Your hand is so soft" He says and I swear this man is something else. I loose all concentration when he places my hand on top of his member and I can feel every vain. He holds my hand there and guides it up and down while still kissing me and I can feel his every moan and grunt in my mouth. He pulls away from my lips and he moves to my neck. "I want to see if your lips are as soft as your hand" I obey again and I lower my face down to explore his dick. This is my first time seeing one and I don't think I know what to do. The only action I have gotten in my life is when a guy in school stole my first kiss and that was it.

He continues guiding my hand up and down and I can tell he is really enjoying himself. I look up to watch him but his white hair covers most of his face. I am not able to see his eyes but I feel them all over me. I become a little more confident with the darkness around me and I grab his member with my other hand and he lets go. I practice the same motion he had shown me before and once I am comfortable with the rhythm I put it in my mouth. I hear him grunt loudly and I stop.

"Shhh you don't want to wake up your roommate" I say repeating his words looking up at him. I notice his face is sharp and hard and he looks absolutely handsome. I think I might like him more when he is pissed off. I go back to my exploring of his dick with a smile knowing I won this round. The initial taste is salty but I don't mind it and the more times I suck on it for some reason feels better. I feel him moan again and I go harder paying him back for torturing me earlier but before I can continue. He grabs me by my shoulders and lifts me up to kiss me.

"I can't wait anymore, I want you now" he says and I get so lost on the kiss that I forget about my plan of sweet revenge. He lays me back on the middle of the bed and I watch as he covers us again with the comforter. He reaches under my shirt again and this time he pulls on my panties to take them off completely. He does the same with his sweats and lays on top of me holding most of his weight on his arms. He continues kissing me and I feel something hard poke me on my thigh. "You almost made me cum, but I want to feel you before I do" I hear him say but I cant concentrate on anything. All I can think about is that thick thing that is about to enter me. I look up at him and the image of his white hair, sweat running down his face and his exposed chest are things I want to remember for ever. I feel him enter me and I cant help the cry that leaves my lips. I watch as his expression changes and I can see concern that was not there before.

"Why are you so tight?" He says and I don't think he is talking to me. He seems to be calculating something in his head and I think he didn't know I was a virgin. I mean how would he know, I have been super forward all this time and I don't think that's how a virgin should act. I have had a crush on the man for years and to be honest I was not loosing the chance to have him be the first and I don't regret it. I feel him hesitate to move and I move my hips to open myself up to accept more of him. I start to move slowly and I can feel him fill me up. His head moves back and I watch him bite his lower lip and I don't think he can stop himself anymore. He lowers down to fully lay on top of me and he kisses me. I feel him move faster and rougher and I think I made him loose all thoughts. I try to not think about the pain but he is being so rough that I end up grabbing on to his back and I know I will leave scratch marks. He moves his mouth down to my neck and I will be paying for those scratches because he sucks and bites on my neck until I can no longer feel pain.

"You feel so good" he says and I can feel the vibration of his words in my neck and that intensifies the pleasure. "And you are all mine, mine, mine, mine" He continues saying "mine" while thrusting in and out between words. We reach the end together and his body relaxes on top of mine. He lays his head on my collarbone and I feel him match my heavy breathing. I think both of us have had enough.

Some times passes by and I watch as our breathing slows down. He lifts his head up and kisses me on my nose before moving to his side of the bed. "Did I hurt you?" He asks with concern filled words.

"No you didn't, I just hope no one heard us" I say finally realizing we were very loud and this place is not that big specially with his roommate just a shelf away.

"I don't care" He says and his bad boy attitude I loved so much is back. "Plus if I have to hear Jin shouting when he is playing video games at 3 in the morning, he can hear me fuck"

"Well I do care" I say trying to get up to find my clothes.

"Dont" He says and I look at him fully naked laying there like no one else is in the room. "come here" He gestures for me to lie down next to him and I obey. I don't know what this man has done to me but I can't say no. "I can change the sheets in the morning, don't worry I will do it myself. I don't want anyone seeing my girl's blood" Blood? His girl? So many things to process in that sentence.

"So you noticed" I say embarrassed about him knowing I was a virgin.

"Its kind of hard not to notice, but I have to say I really liked it" he says and I look up to see him smile. "We should have lunch together tomorrow. I have a meeting with the other members who are returning to Seoul but we can meet after" he says pulling the comforter to cover both of us.

"Are you asking me on a date Min Yoongi?" I ask and I cant help the big smile on my face.

"Are you saying yes Ara Dallia Bak?" he says with full gummy smile in display.

"Yes"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 6, 2017

It has been 2 weeks since the night Yoongi and I hooked up and I cant believe where we are now. The next morning our friends saw us come out of the room together and they didn't ask questions and I think its because of Yoongi. Once Hae and Min where alone with me they asked me for details but all I could say is that we spend the night together. I used so much make up to try to cover the bites and marks he left on my neck but after a while I didn't care. Those were done by him and I was proud of the battle scars. After that incredible night we met for lunch and since the very beginning he was open to having a relationship. We decided we will wait until after Africa to make it official but the last days we have been seeing each other everyday. If we don't meet we will video chat and to be honest it feels like I'm living a dream and I will wake up soon. He has been very busy with practice for the upcoming concerts and we have only been together a few times. Usually he picks me up after practice and we spend time together in his studio. I don't know why we haven't returned to the dorm and I have not asked. With my trip fast approaching I can not be more excited. I have everything ready and I cant wait to start my new job and knowing Yoongi will be waiting for me has made this trip so much more special.

Tonight I am getting ready to meet him again. He can't pick me up since practice will run late due to the concert being only a few days from now. He insisted on having a driver come get me but I refused. I wanted to take the bus and not cause him any inconveniences. I decided to match his style today we a black oversized T-shirt he gave me the last time we saw each other. The T-shirt has the same logo as the one I wore at the dorm and I think this is his favorite brand. I wear it tucked into a short black and white skirt and I paired it with my favorite oversized jean jacket. I am hoping he will like my small change for today. I exit the apartment to the disappointment of Hae who wants to take me to the studio herself but I know she is tired from working all week and she has exams tomorrow and needs the sleep. I kind of know how to get to the studio and it's not that far away. I decide on a taxi since the bus won't stop for another hour and I find an empty taxi close to the bus stop.

I arrive at the Big Hit Building and I fish out my phone to text him I am here.

Ara- "I'm outside"
Yoongi- "coming down"

Only a few seconds pass and I see him come my way. He smiles as soon as he notices me and I can't help but melt at his feet.

"I like your outfit" he says smiling and I think I won girlfriend points. "I have some bad news, we are still working on one of the tracks and it will be a while before we are done" he says and I look down at my phone not sure if I should go back home.

"If you want I can go home and we can meet tomorrow" I say hoping he says no to my suggestion.

"No baby, I want you to stay. Unless you want to go" he says and I think he didn't like the suggestion either.

"I want to stay, I just don't want to be in the way" I say truthfully. I really don't want to be a distraction when he is working.

"You won't" he says kissing my forehead. "You can chill in the couch until I am done. You will also get to meet some of the members" he says and I don't think he is very happy about that last part. I haven't had the chance to meet any of the members except for Jin. And now that I think about it he has been avoiding the dorm for a reason.

"Ok" I say trying to not sound excited to not upset him. He smiles and grabs my hand to walk up to the studio.

Once we make it to the door I watch him put in the code and once the door opens I notice two of the members are sitting on computer chairs around his main table. I recognize them as the leader Namjoon and main dancer Jhope. They both turn around when they hear the door and once I am noticed by them I bow down to say my greeting. They both get up and greet me the same way and I feel Yoongi move his hand from my hand to my waist. He pulls me closer and I think this is his way of asserting his ownership. I watch as both the guys smile and go back to their seats.

"This is Ara" Yoongi says leading me to the couch.

"Hello Ara" Namjoon says and Jhope shakes his hand in a hello. They both seem to be amused about the situation and by judging Yoongi's face he is not happy about it. "So you are the girl he has been hiding" Namjoon continues and Yoongi stares back at him but that does not face him.

"I get it, you are very pretty" Jhope says and I unconsciously look at Yoongi who seems to be ready to hit Jhope.

"Lets get back to work gentleman" He says and both guys turn back to the computers and recording equipment.

I wake up to the smell of chocolate and I look around in a daze not sure where I am. My eyes wonder around and I remember I am in Yoongi's studio. I look down and I am covered by a blanket that I don't remember seeing when I walked in. My head is over a pillow and that's something that was not there before. I look in front of me and Namjoon and Jhope are still at their chairs and they seem to be listening to something on headphones. I look at Yoongi who is sitting in the middle of the guys with his back to me and he seems to also be wearing headphones. I follow the smell of chocolate and notice a cup of hot chocolate on the floor in front of me. How can this man be so perfect. He covers me up, gets me comfortable and on top of it he makes me hot chocolate. I don't think I have seen anything sexier than this. I look up again and I don't think they have noticed I am awake. I look for my phone and I decide to text my cute man with something I know he will enjoy.

Ara- "I'm horny" I smile once I see the text has been sent. I look at the back of his head and I notice him look down at his phone.

Yoongi- "You are?"

Ara- "Yes I am very horny for you" I continue watching the back of his head and I swear I can see him smile.

Yoongi- "Come sit in my lap baby" I read the text and it almost makes me spit out the hot chocolate I start drinking.

Yoongi- "Come here" I obey knowing he won't ask twice and I grab the blanket to cover myself. I see him turn around in his chair and I notice the others guys get up.

"I think we are done for tonight" Namjoon says grabbing his bag and I see Jhope do the same.

"I will be in my studio tonight I want to fix something on one of my song" Jhope says as he bows to me in a goodbye.

I make it to Yoongi but I stop waiting for the guys to leave but once he has me at hands reach. He pulls on my hand and sits me right on his lap. I can't believe he would do this in front of the others. What would they think of us. I unconsciously look at them and I see them smile but their smiles are not of mischief they are truly happy to see their brother show affection. I know how cold Yoongi can be and I don't think this is something normal to them. Once the guys leave and the door is completely closed he grabs me by the waist and shifts me so my back is on his chest. I feel him get close to my neck and I hear him speak.

"So what are we going to do about your situation?" He kisses my neck and I feel it all over my body.

"I don't know you tell me" I say moving slowly on his lap. I feel him get hard under me and I smile knowing I did that.

"Keep moving like that and I will fuck you right here" he says biting my neck and I moan out of pleasure. And just like every other time he has challenged me I am ready to prove him I can do it. I grind on him again and I feel him groan.

"You want to listen to my new track?" He asks and in my stupefy state I can't understand why he is talking about music at this moment. I watch as he puts his headphones in my ears and turns us toward the computer. He plays one of the untitled tracks and the sweet voice of V starts singing and I am lost in the song for a second. While my ears fill with the beautiful voices I feel him move his hands to the inside of my thighs and he moves my panties to one side. He continues the slow torture on my neck and when the song gets to the chorus he lifts me up to unzip his pants. I continue to get lost on the song and the pleasure of his kisses and bites but once the song gets to the small "Suga" he says at the begging of his verse I feel him enter me slowly and while he continues rapping in my ears he starts to move rough and hard. And I don't know if I am in a bliss of pleasure from his sweet voice or the fact that the singer is also here about to make me cum. I try to concentrate on the song and his lyrics since they seem to be important to him but the only thing I can make out is "So I was impatient, I was anxious all the time, comparing myself to others was my everyday"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
142K 5K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...
89.8K 4K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...