lovestruck † hs

By the1dfanfics

"Who hurt you so much that you started to hate yourself?" Quickly I change the subject. I am not going to cr... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Last Chapter

Chapter 3

3.8K 102 35
By the1dfanfics

We break through the back door into a dark alley. He is still holding my arm tightly. The curly haired boy places me up against the wall of the building, and traps me with his giant hands holding mine up against the wall, above my head. Now I'm terrified. There is no way I can fight him. He might be drunk, but he is still ten times stronger and larger than I am. The distance between us is small, and it feels like we are the only people in the world.

Suddenly, he slams his lips upon mine in a passionate, forceful way. My head is spinning out of control. I constrain myself from kissing back, but it's really hard. The rhythm his lips move against mine is enticing and inviting, and I have to remind myself to not move with him, and that he's a stranger.

A seriously, really hot stranger.

My hands are still being held above my head by one of his hands, while the other has moved down to my waist, which is pulling me toward him. His crotch is against mine and the feeling is strange and unsettling, yet oddly sensational. The way he is moving against me with his lower waist and lips is slowly breaking me down. I've never experienced something so powerful.

He squeezes my hip, pulling me even closer than I even thought possible. I don't even know why I'm not pushing him off. I'm not even really doing anything, besides letting him kiss me and trying to make myself want him to stop. The stranger tries to use his tongue, but I don't allow him access. He moans from my resistance, and the sound nearly sends me over the edge, it's probably one of the most beautiful sounds I've heard.

Or is this the alcohol talking?

Speaking of alcohol, I can taste some from his mouth along with a hint of mint, but for some reason I'm not bothered. He pushes harder and harder, nearly getting through to me and knocking the reserve I have up down. This amazingly scary kiss feels like it's lasted for ages, and I can't take it any longer.

Finally he pulls away, and licks his pink, plump lips with a lustful look in his eyes as the moon shines down on us through the clouds. I'm still breathing heavily, as he looks me straight in the eyes and just grins.

"The name's Harry," He adds in his raspy voice before letting go of my wrists and walking back towards the door.

"Thanks for the kiss, and see you soon, love." And like that he is gone back inside. I just stand there in utter shock.

What the hell just happened?

I still can't process anything.

So...this guy who saves me from who knows what dances with me, takes me out back, and makes out with me for at least five minutes?

Maybe not so scary-story. More like what the hell is going on type shit. Maybe this is a joke, like I'm being punk'd.

Realization hits my drunk mind and I'm stunned at myself for allowing that to happen, and also shocked at the fact that this was my first kiss, after Jacob.

And I liked it?

After a few minutes, my mind comes back in control...no matter how drunk I still may be, and I enter back into the club. My eyes spot him back with his three other friends. Quickly, I run past his area so he won't see me. I look around, and find my cousins saying goodbye to the men they met.

Thank goodness they aren't bringing them home, or going home with them like usual. A while later, we head back to the flat. I am still in shock, and I ignore my cousin's questions about where I went off to. When I get home, I throw myself on my bed, and force myself to sleep, trying to forget the weirdness of tonight.

* * *

I wake up to the yelling of my cousins as they run into my room and next to my bed. I squeeze my eyes tight to try and go back to sleep but it's no use. I think I should get my own place soon because this is pretty annoying.

Oh wait, I have no money. What a great thought to start my day on.

"Rach! Today's concert day!" I hear from Jennifer. I roll over to see them looking down at me with wide smiles stitched to their faces. My head is pounding. I shouldn't have drank so much last night, and their screaming is making it worse. How are they not having a hangover?

All of a sudden, I remember the events that took place last night, and I freeze.

"What's the matter?" Hayley questions, noticing my change of expression.

"N-nothing, just thinking about the concert tonight. It's at seven?" I ask, trying to make them not question me. I sit up and rub my eyes. This is why I don't drink. It's all just pain for later.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see One Direction! Honestly that's the main act here that we care to see. You've heard of them right? Please tell me you have otherwise I don't know you." Hayley exclaims.

"I think so." I remember hearing a few things, and maybe seeing a few bits of music videos from TV, but I don't know much. All I know is that they are really famous and have a lot of fans, and apparently my cousins are some of them.

"Okay...well I'm gonna go get ready for dance class." I tell them as I get up, and they leave my room.

My class starts at twelve, and I have about an hour and a half to get ready. I hope the class will take the hangover away. I walk over to my closet to get out my sports bra and a random tank top. Then I grab out some dance shorts, and put my ballet and hip-hop shoes in my bag. I change and head over to the bathroom to freshen up, and I pull long brown hair into a neat ponytail.

I stroll over to our kitchen and pull out a piece of toast and warm it up. I snatch it when it finished and eat the warm goodness.

Last night isn't getting out of my head, and just thinking about it is making me feel terrible. Images of Harry and I kissing show up over and over in my mind. His unbelievably gorgeous eyes, the softness of his lips...I need to stop. I sound like a freak. I wish this piece of toast could make it go away.

Since I'm not in much of a rush, I check my Twitter and Instagram feeds. Nothing much, sadly. I leave the flat with about thirty minutes to spare, but I figure I can enjoy my walk to class and get there early, as usual.

I have lived here a about month, and still I haven't found a job. I've been on numerous interviews, with nothing. Also, it's getting close to college time, and I am hoping to find a school soon. I'm still very interested in English and literature, but I am having a hard time finding a good school. I hate how lazy I've been. It's not the real me. I'm just happy I finally arrive at dance class to forget my problems for a couple hours.

* * *

Two hours later, class is over, and I am back at the flat. My cousins are beginning to pick their outfits for the concert.

"Come on Rachel! Come see what you're going to put on!" Jennifer whines. Their British accents are beautiful, unlike my American one, but when they whine, I want to get duck tape, those whiney brats. God, I wish I had my own place.

I moan and get up, telling them to pick something out for me. I am being lazy, but with dressing me up, they really don't mind. Apparently, I "desperately need their help" in that area.

They take out a really cute red plaid cardigan that Hayley says I can tie, a black cropped camisole thingy to wear underneath, and a black skater skirt. They are really good at styling, and I'm surprised neither is majoring in fashion, but they love to dress me in something that shows some part of me off. Jennifer and Hayley won't let me turn it down.

Hayley tells me to crimp my hair to complete the edgy look, and they force me to put on a lot of makeup. Over all though, it is such a great outfit. For a second night in a row, I actually look good. I look...different.

At around 5:30 p.m. we are all dressed and ready for the concert. I don't know what to expect. I've haven't been to one before. We leave early and take a cab, hoping to miss the traffic. But the closer we drive to the small venue, the more cars appear. We are dropped off nearby and head straight to the doors.

As soon as we open those doors, the lobby is filled with of hundreds of noisy teenage girls is everywhere. I heard the concert wasn't supposed to be big since the band isn't on tour, but from the number of people, it looks huge. They are running, scrambling, and yelling around crazily. There are girls dressed slutty, and others dressed with short skirts and flower crowns. Weird theme... All I know, is that there are way too many hormones in this room.

We get our tickets scanned, which takes forever, and go immediately to find our seats.

When we walk into the actual area they band is performing in, I am shocked. It's giant, unlike the look of the actual venue. Girls are screaming even though the band isn't out, which makes no sense. We walk for what seems like a long time until we come to the front row on the floor level. My cousins are too spoiled. Front row?! Jeez their parents must love them. But I guess I can't complain, at least I am apart of the excitement.
-
-
-
-
-
A/N
aye concert 'bout to begin fam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 196 8
Harry Styles is your sworn enemy. You've decided to take a holiday in the Scottish Highlands, and so has he. And there's only one bed...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
112K 1.6K 30
It's just another camren Instagram fic
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.