worlds away , louis partridge

By louisology

๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’• โ” . ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” . ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐’Š. pools of honey
๐’Š๐’Š. genuine
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. "sounds about white"
๐’Š๐’—. dirt pathways
๐’—. ms.ryan
๐’—๐’Š. skater boy
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. millie effing bobby brown
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. anxiety
๐’Š๐’™. two new followers
๐’™. "i'll make sure of it"
๐’™๐’Š. lame
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. i'm into it
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. on my way
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. love, lou
๐’™๐’—. thoughts?
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. moment of weakness
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. "you're not some toy"
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. vent
๐’™๐’Š๐’™. denial
๐’™๐’™. accept & decline
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. "real is rare"
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. disappointment
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. letting go
๐’™๐’™๐’—. thankful
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. catching up
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. seventeen
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the same stars
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. "come find me"
๐’™๐’™๐’™. blue flyer
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. honor
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. stubborn
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. groupchat
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. hotel room
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—. sunset & snowfall
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. mills
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. "trust me"
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the night we met
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. mooney diner.
๐’™๐’. shopped out.
๐’™๐’๐’Š. tin man
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š. changed
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. mistletoe
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’—. love letter
๐’™๐’๐’—. festivities
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š. "catch me if you can"
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. smile for me
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. bruva
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’™. happy new year, ry
๐’. unexpected
not an update.

๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. blonde dud

5.5K 212 253
By louisology

𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

"LOUIS, WHY HAVEN'T you answered me?" Claire ranted, she walked into my front doorway.

Approaching me, She wrapped her tan bare arms around my shoulders. I stood there, in confusion, and honestly annoyance. "You're the one who hasn't answered me."

I closed the front door after letting her in.

The girl in front of me was soaking wet from the rain she had been in earlier. I didn't know if she had walked, or Ubered to my family and I's home. Either way, I would've felt bad if I hadn't let her in, considering the current weather's conditions.

Her being in only jeans and a black cropped t-shirt, it confused me even more. The rain outside was pouring, and probably wasn't safe for her to be out in.

A look of realization washed over her face and she wiped her feet on the front door mat. She ran her fingers through her wet, blonde, locks.

"Oh! Well, sorry!"

I had to bite my tongue from saying any thoughts I had to her face.

After Millie and I's conversation a few days ago, I realized a lot of things that I had put up with, just for something that I thought was love. Love isn't supposed to be hurtful, twenty-four-seven. It's supposed to be meaningful, and actually worth something.

"Um, why are you here?" I inquired. Claire looked at me directly in the eyes and smirked. "I love the way you did your hair today."

She made her way upstairs into my bedroom, without permission of course, which she had known the location of because she's been here many times before.

One other reason I started to realize she wasn't right for me, is because my family doesn't like her either.

My parents and sisters usually love anyone I bring around them. It was hard for them to dislike any of my friends/small flings.

That changed when they met Claire.

I didn't listen to them either. Considering I had been "in love" and was very naive. But, I appreciate them for not getting upset, because they knew my sad circumstances and knew I wasn't going to listen anyways.

Now looking back, I would take anything to listen to them. If I had payed attention, I wouldn't be having all of the trust issues and other things that I have now.

Claire knew what she was doing, by complimenting me by something I was very insecure about today. My hair wasn't the best, but I wasn't going to fall into her trap still and listen to her.

I replied, "Uh, thanks."

Walking into my bedroom, I noticed she was petting my family's pet, a cat.

The funny thing is, our cat didn't like her either. And mostly, he loves everyone who enters our home and treats him lovely. That wasn't the case for Claire, though.

He hissed at her, after running out of the room. I wanted to laugh so badly.

Claire pouted and looked at me again.

"Why are you here, again?" She hadn't answered my question earlier and it's something I honestly wanted the answer to.

Crossing her arms, she replied, "To see you, silly! I feel like I haven't see you in forever."

This girl was one of the most confusing girls I've ever met.

Not even a few days ago, she was leaving me on read/delivered. Which of course, gave me signals that she didn't want to communicate with me. So, why did she come unannounced?

"And because I wanted to spend time with you."

I'm usually really nice to her, and I won't stop being nice, but the ache Claire put me through for the past year has made me had enough. I've always been the type of person to be nice to someone, even though they might have put me through some sorrow.

It's gotten to the point where she makes me feel as if love isn't a thing for me, and never will. And that's something you should never feel when you're with someone.

Most of the time, I keep my emotions and feelings inside. It's not because I think my friends aren't trustworthy, it's because I feel as if they don't matter or it's not as a big of a deal.

It all changed when I met Millie though, but then it changed even larger when I met Ryan.

"Oh, okay," I motioned for her to sit in my chair in my room.

I knew the reason she was here wasn't because of that, at all. But, I wasn't gonna investigate even more cause I have a fear of her using her power over me for her advantage. The blonde loved digging under my skin and manipulating me.

Claire being a somewhat social media star, she still has "power" but according to her, it's nothing like the "power" you have when you're acting or in the acting industry.

She could easily expose me for something I hadn't done, and some people would maybe believe her. Considering she's so sweet and innocent to her online peers.

Finding out she had only used me for popularity points, it hurt me than you could ever imagine. All the months we spent together, just washed down the drain and were fake apparently.

But, a few nights earlier after Millie's scolding, I decided to move on, somewhat.

Not to forget, though. And just move on, because holding onto grudges for so long, and holding onto "hope" that you think might come one day for the both of you, is only hurting you more and more.

Especially when the person you're hoping for is a blonde dud who only "loves" you for your success.

I never understood why kids my age would stay with their toxic exes or partners, until I was in the situation myself.

My phone in my pocket buzzed a couple times, signaling me that someone was ringing me.

I took it out, and noticed the contact name. Millie B.

Thank God.

I answered the call.

"Louis! I'm in town right now, and I wanna come see you! I might be there in 20 or 10 minutes."

I felt as if God sent Millie in that moment of time just to save me or something. She's usually never in town, especially with her busy work schedule.

After our short conversation, I hung up and took a glance at Claire. She was staring down at her phone, probably on Instagram or somewhat.

And I sighed, and wondered why and how I've gotten myself stuck in this situation.

"Why was she here?" Millie said frantically as we closed the door behind us. I could hear her British accent come out even harder in her boastful voice.

Shrugging my shoulders, I honestly didn't know so I couldn't give her the correct answer for that. I lead her into the kitchen where my family would usually be.

But, it being the afternoon, all of them decided to go out somewhere with their friends, or to the store, or maybe even work. Which lead me here, home alone. Except now, home alone with Millie.

I watched her in the corner of my eye put her hands on her hips, as I opened the fridge.

"You don't still like her, do you?"

Quickly shaking my head, I handed her a bottle of water and she gave me a small "Thank you"

I replied, "She came here so unannounced, Millie! I didn't know what to do."

We both sat at the kitchen island. We began to talk about the earlier occurrences.

"Well, I'm glad you realized you don't like her anymore." Millie commented. "And that you like Ryan?"

I could feel her smirk even though I couldn't see it with my own two eyes. Laughing, I shook my head.

"I don't know, honestly."

Scoffing, she turned towards me. "Louis, I know you're scared of dating again." I bit my lip slightly.

She spoke up after taking a few seconds to think.

"But, fall in love with someone who doesn't make you feel like love is hard."

𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺!
i had no idea what to title this so.
but, i actually like this chapter UM.
THANK U hailie FOR HELPING ME
ON DIS!! love uu

and i rlly rly hope you guys are liking
this story as much as i love writing it.
it hit 7k today which is crazy considering
it hit 6k yesterday!! thank you guys, it
means the entire world to me.

i love you guyss!! pls vote/comment/add to
your reading lists/whatever if you want🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 8.3K 26
Forced into an arranged marriage, [Y/N] is unhappy. Her suitor on the other hand doesn't seem to minds the arrangement, that is until they both reali...
8.1K 139 24
โœช โ™ก โ˜… louis partridge x reader โœช โ™ก โ˜… start date: 25. 06. 2022 end date: 27. 07. 2022
207K 8K 27
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ใ€ญโœด ฬฝ เฃฉBOOK 2 OF DELICATE โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € 6TH OCTOBER 2020 เฟเพ‚ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ€ข*โ€โžท COMPLETED !! โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ˜๏ธŽ 11 PM (PHT / GMT+8) โœ“ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ Our life is a compilation...
163K 4.2K 27
โœ” FINISHED louis partridge x fem!oc [ irl && social media ]