Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

65

1.3K 17 0
By HisKoala2003

-May 14th 1998-

   At Central Perk Me,Joey.Monica,Rachel, Chandler and Cassius are looking at pictures from the trip to London.

Joey:Hey Tabby here's a picture of you and there's a bottle of wine in front of you and you don't even have a glass of it...I never seen you not drink around alcohol.

Tabitha:Well we are trying for a baby Joey.Its best not to drink.I want to make sure when I get pregnant the baby remains healthy.

Cassius:Whoa,Whoa,Whoa!.What?!.

Monica:You guys are trying for a baby?!.

   Me and Joey nod at everyone grinning as Rachel is still all sad.

Monica:Oh Rachel sweetie look here's a really cute picture of Joey and you at the reception.

Rachel:Oh he's married!.Ross is married.I can't I still can't believe it."Grabs the picture from Monica".

Monica:Honey sweetie by the edges.

Rachel:I mean y'know I'm just gonna have to accept it."Grabs the rest of the pictures".

Monica:Oh."Covers her eyes in horror".

Rachel:I mean it's my fault.

Monica:Sweetie!,Edges!,Fingers!,Smudgey!.,Pictures!.

Rachel:Oh my God!."Licks the top picture and hands them back".

Tabitha:"Grossed out".Now I'm glad all the ones of Me and Joey I have a copy of.

Monica:Okay.That's okay.I-I know that you're very upset right now.I know,I know that wasn't about me.

Joey:"To Chandler".I bet it was about her a little.

Monica:If you would stop thinking about Ross for one minute you would notice that there are great guys everywhere!.I mean look!,Look Gunther!.I mean he's nice,he's cute.

Rachel:Yeah I guess Gunther is kinda…

Tabitha:Oh what about that guy over there?."Points at another guy".Remember?.That is the guy you flirted with at the counter that time.

Rachel:Oh I don't know.I don't know.

Monica:You're going to talk to him!.Y'know what?.We made a deal I make your decisions and I say you're going to talk to him.

Rachel:All right you're the boss.I guess I gotta do what you tell me.

Cassius:Say that to him and you're golden.

Rachel:"Glares at Cas".

Phoebe enters the Cafe.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Rachel:Hey!.

Tabitha,Joey:Hey Pheebs.

Monica:We got out pictures back from London."Shows her one".Here's all of us at the Tower of London.

Phoebe:"Grabs the pictures".Oh!.Here we all are!.Yeah there's Ross and Joey and you and me."Picks up a marker,draws herself in".

Chandler:All right y'know what we've been talking about London too much haven't we?.

Phoebe:No.I'm sorry.It's just cause I couldn't be there.Cause all I ever get to do now is pregnant stuff it just bums me out.

All:Sorry.

Rachel returns from talking to the guy.

Tabitha:What happened?.

Rachel:Well y'know a little of this,a little of that.Got myself a date tomorrow night.

Monica:See didn't I tell you?!.You're getting over Ross already!.

Rachel:Well…

    Later on at Monica and Rachel's Me,Joey,Rachel and Phoebe walk in and we see Chandler kissing Monica.

Chandler:So thanks for having me over!. Rach.

   Chandler goes over,grabs her and kisses her.

Chandler:Pheebs."Grabs her,kisses her".

Me and Joey jump out of Chandler's way.

Joey:See ya!.

Chandler leaves and we turn to the girls.

Joey,Tabitha:What the hell was that?!.

Monica:Probably some y'know European goodbye thing he picked up in London.

Rachel:That's not European!.

Phoebe:Well it felt French.

Tabitha:Ew!.

*****************************************

   A few days later at Central Perk Me,Joey,Cassius,Chandler,Monica and Rachel are hanging out as Phoebe enters.

Tabitha:Pheebs!.

All:Hey Pheebs!.

Joey:Uh okay Pheebs?.

Phoebe:Yeah?.

Joey:Um y'know how the other day you were talking about how you didn't get to go to London and how you were kinda feeling left out?.

Phoebe:Yeah?.

Joey:All right well we felt really bad about that so we decided we should all take a little trip together!.

Phoebe:Oh that's so nice!.How great!.Well where?.Where's the trip?!.

Monica:Well we thought we would all go to a picnic.

Phoebe gasps

Tabitha:In Central Park!.

Phoebe:"Excited".Central."Surprised". Park!.

Cassius:Yeah all of us!.All day!.

Phoebe:That sucks!.That's not a trip!.I just came from the park!.What are we gonna high five about at the stupid Central Park?. Well it's right by my house all right!.

Chandler:Well I'm gonna go home and bask in the triumph of my Central Park idea."Gets up to leave".

Rachel:Hey whoa,whoa,whoa!.Ho-ho-hold on a sec there Mr.Kissey!.Y'know I've been meaning to talk to you about this whole little new European thing you got going on and I just need to tell you that it makes me very uncomfortable and I just y'know stop it!.

Chandler:I was just trying to bring a little culture to the group.

Phoebe:That's fine just don't bring it in my mouth.

Monica:Makes me wanna puke!.

   Later that day at Central Perk Me,Joey, Rachel,Monica,Chandler and Cassius are hanging out as Ross enters with Phoebe.

Ross:Hey everybody Pheebs is here.

Tabitha,Joey:Phoebe!.

Chandler:Hey Pheebs!.

Rachel:Phoebe woo!.

Phoebe:Okay woo!.Hi.

Chandler:Okay Pheebs we decided the picnic idea was a little…Y'know it didn't have any…It,it well it blew.So we thought that this afternoon that we would all go away for the whole weekend to Atlantic City!.

Phoebe:Oh Atlantic City!.Oh that's a great plan!.Who's plan was that?.

Cassius:Mine.

Ross:Wait!.It was my plan.

Cassius:No I said we needed a new plan.

Ross:And I came up with Atlantic City.

Cassius:Which is the new plan!.

Monica:Okay well why don't we all meet upstairs in an hour?.

Phoebe:Okay!.Oh,ah I'm gonna go pack.I'm gonna go pack my ass off!.

    We all go pack except for Ross...Later on at Monica and Rachel's we are all about ready to leave for Atlantic City.

Ross:Okay let's go!.

Chandler:Atlantic City!.

Phoebe:Atlantic City baby!.Let's roll some bones!.Hey Joey high-five for rolling bones!.

   They high-five and howl but Phoebe suddenly stops and me and the guys gasp and the guys step back in shock as Phoebe's water broke.

Joey:Uh Pheebs you're leaking?.

Tabitha:Her water broke!.

Guys:Oh!.

Phoebe:All right.Well don't worry I call shotgun!."Starts out the door".

All:Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa!.Wait,wait!.

Chandler:Pheebs!.We have to take you to the hospital now!.

Ross:Pheebs,Pheebs the babies are coming now.

Rachel:High-five the babies are coming!.

We all high-five.

Phoebe:Wait,wait remember when my water broke?.

We all high-five again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 109 4
Joey Tribbiani had a daughter with his former girlfriend when they were only fifteen. Olivia would sometimes stay with her father and hangs out with...
984 9 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
37.9K 990 30
- SUGAR AND SPICE - ❝ sugar and spice and all things nice kisses sweeter than wine sugar and spice and all things nice you know that little girl is m...
7.5K 200 20
vanessa vance is newer to new york. she didn't really know what there was for her here, until she runs into a cute, charming, sarcastic guy at a coff...