Accidentally In Love // Raura

Par HereComesForever_xo

"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot woul... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Forty Nine

852 31 5
Par HereComesForever_xo

R o s s

I wake up and look over to see Laura asleep next to me. I smile to myself. She looks so peaceful and at rest. I close my eyes and lay with her not wanting to move. I lay like this for a little bit enjoying being so relaxed. I felt movement and I open my eyes to see Laura waking up. I love how unaware of her surroundings she is when she first wakes up. She looks up at me to see with one eye closed and the other eye squinting because of the light. She looks away again and stretches.

"Ahh." She says after stretching. She gets back into a comfortable position.

"Good morning." She finally says.

I look at her amused. When I don't reply she looks up at me.

"What?" She smiles thinking somethings happened to explain my amused look.

"Nothing, I'm just smiling because of you." I tell her.

She looks back down. "Why?"

"I love the way you wake up." I reply.

"Okay weirdo."

It looks like she is still tired because she is shutting her eyes to go back asleep.

"Do you want me to make us some breakfast and I'll come get you when it's done?" I ask her.

"You start and I'll be there in a minute. I'm getting up now." She lies.

Yep. She is so tired.

"Okay I'll meet you in the kitchen." I say but I don't even think she heard me.

I look to see what breakfast food we have. I can cook but I'm not amazing so I settle with bacon and eggs, something simple. Surely I can't go wrong with that.

I was almost done with breakfast when Laura finally made her appearance.

"Hey, I was just about to come get you." I say setting plates down.

"Did you say something to me this morning?" She asks me confused.

"Yeah I told you I'd make breakfast for us."

Laura looks like she remembers me saying something like that.

"You told me to start without you because you were getting up."

"Oh." She laughs.

Laura sits down and looks and all the food and takes in the smell.

"Mmm everything smells amazing."

"I hope it tastes as good as it looks." I say sitting down with her.

I was right everything was delicious. I think both Laura and I could agree on that one.

"I could not eat another bite if I tried." Laura barely gets out while sliding back on her chair and rubbing her stomach.

"I agree."

We stay like this for a little bit waiting for the food to go down in silence. We didn't need to talk we could just sit there in silence perfectly fine.

"You cooked so let me do the dishes." Laura speaks while standing up and putting the dishes together.

"No we can do it together, it will be quicker."

"Okay." Laura shrugs.

"Please don't fight for doing the dishes by yourself." I say dramatically.

"Oh sorry." Laura says unaware.

"It's okay, really." I say with that same dramatic tone.

"Ross, I didn't realise you-" I cut Laura off.

"I'm kidding." I laugh.

"Ross I'm to full for you to be joking right now." Laura complains.

"I will have nothing but smiles in this house." I demand.

"It's not a house it's a apartment." Laura says back.

"What did I say?"

I go up to Laura and wrap my arms around her and I heard her laugh. She tries to get out and she tells me to stop but I told her I'm not letting go until she's in a better mood. She finally gives in and I hear her laugh.

"That's better. Now you wash, I dry." I say picking up a tea towel.

I know Laura prefers to wash and even though I prefer that too, I'll let her do it this time.

We were washing and drying in comfortable silence when I feel this sudden splash of water land on me.

"What the?"

I look up at Laura and she has a cheeky smile on her face.

"You're going to wish you didn't do that." I say.

I slowly walk over to Laura and she is laughing so hard I think she might choke. I use this to my advange though. Before I knew it we were having a full blown water fight. There was water everywhere and we were both soaking wet but we didn't care. I trapped a hold of Laura and made sure she couldn't get way.

"I told you you'd wish you'd never did that." I tell her.

She turned around and looked into my eyes.

'No Ross, please don't, no." Laura squeals.

None of us spoke we just stared into each others eyes. I had a smile on my face and Laura started to smile to. I grabbed a bowl from the sink and filled it with water then tipped it over Laura's head while she was looking at me. I started laughing so much I couldn't breath. Just as Laura was about to get me back I heard my phone ringing.

"Saved by the bell." I call out getting my phone.

"You're lucky this time."

I look at my phone and see that it's Becca's .

"Hey Becca, what's up?"

I see Laura disappear from the kitchen for a while.

"Hey Ross, I wanted to invite you to a special party I'm having next week." Becca says excitedly.

Laura comes back with two towels and hands one to me and I mouth "Thank you." to her.

"A special party? What's so special about it?" I ask.

"That's a surprise for now."

"I don't see why I can't come." I reply.

"I was also wondering if Laura wanted to come as well?" Becca asks.

"Laura?" I question her.

Laura gives me a confused look.

"Yes, she was so helpful and I really want to her to come. Could you please just ask her it would mean a lot." Becca replies.

"I guess I could do that."

"There's something else." Becca says nervously.

I stay silent waiting for Becca to continue.

"The party, it's a joint party with, Noah."

"I don't know." I say unsure.

"Please just ask. It's really important and I want you both there." Becca pleads.

"I'm not making any promises but I'll see what she says."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Becca says gratefully.

Becca gives me the details and then we say our goodbyes and hang up.

Laura is sitting there looking at me still confused.

"So that was Becca." I say.

She nods her head waiting for me to go on.

"She wants us to come to a special party next week, her and Noah's special party." I tell her.

"Why both of us?"

"I don't know, she just said you've been so helpful and it was really important and she wanted us both there." I explain.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." I tell Laura.

"No I guess if she really wants me there I'll go. It has been long enough and I'm with you now."

I smile at this.

"Hey I just got a great idea. What about we have a date day" I ask excitedly.

"Date day?" Laura asks confused.

"Yeah a whole day of just us. Starting from when we wake up and it will go all day."

"Uh okay." Laura laughs.

"How about tomorrow?" I ask.

"Okay." Laura seems amused by my sudden spontaneous idea.

"I'm serious. Tomorrow is going to be the best day of your life."

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.5K 954 34
Princess Laura has come of age. She has to marry a prince and take the throne. But there seems to be a problem. She is having troubles finding the ri...
6K 446 9
"Nothing was declared, There was no deals, no promises, no ring Even so Whenever I'm close to you, I seem to forget about that."...
93.5K 3.4K 40
This is all how they met. After that encounter that night, everything changed. Too bad things don't last very long. Find out in ★The Bartender~Raura★
60.3K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...