𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝟱𝐋𝐈𝐅...

By egoneghost

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐃𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃✰ 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

4.8K 164 97
By egoneghost

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐃𝐍
7𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 2019.
8:30𝐩𝐦.

We arrived at D'andres house after a very akward car ride.

I got out the car and picked up my belongings out the boot and so did Carter.

We walked towards the house and D'andre took out the keys to unlock his door.

The strong smell of Weed and Vanilla had hit my noise causing me to make a face.

I was shocked!

His house was nicer than I expected it to be.

I admired it as we entered.

"Your house is pretty D'andre" I grinned whilst still admiring his house.

He mugged me.

I stared at him in confusion.

"I'm a big man you know, can't be calling my house pretty the fuck" he blurted whilst laughing.

"My bad big man , you've got a nice house" I responded smiling at him.

"Can you guys stop flirting and show me to my room...please tell me this isn't a one bedroom because I don't want to be there when you guys are beating." Carter chuckled.

Wait sorry who was talking to you sir.

"The rooms are sound proof" d'andre said whilst smirking at me.

"First of all Carter don't talk to me I'm not your age mate and second of all you'll be lucky to even get a kiss babe" I said whilst mugging the both of them. They sniggered.

"Aye Carter get your stuff bro let's go, and Paris stay put" D'andre demanded.

I chuckled.

"Calm done gosh I'm not gonna run away"I giggled .

"Better not" he said whilst smiling as he walked upstairs.

Whilst he was gone I took that time to update my girlies.

                          bad Bitch hours🦋.

Guys I'm at ruthlesses house🙃.

Alessia🥰: ruthless...as in trigz's ruthless?

Samira🥺♥️: you should've have seen them yesterday 👀.

You weren't even there until the end shush samira 😂.

Alessia🥰: if you wanna suck a lil dick just say that you lil horny freaky fuck🌚.

Samira🥺♥️: 😂😂😂😂😂!!

TikTok is killing my people 😔.
Seen.

I can never take these lots seriously 😂.

"You missed me?" D'andre said whilst pouting his lips.

"Nah bro you missed me "I teased.

"Bro? Who's your bro ?" D'andre snapped whilst hovering over me.
"You br-"

He cut me off by wrapping his hands around my neck and brought his mouth close to my ear.

waterfalls

"Call me bro again Paris...I dare you" he whispered in my ear.

I pushed him back and slapped his hand.

"Move" I said whilst giggling.

He smirked then backed up.

"So... where exactly am I sleeping?" I questioned him.

"In my room...with me" he said with a smile in his face.

I chuckled thinking he was just kidding.

He looked at me in all seriousness.

"Your being serious? What you think I'm one of your little hoes yeah?" I shouted lowly beginning to get frustrated.

"You look leng when your angry" he said whilst staring at me and licking his lips.

Is he okay?

"You've got problems" I said laughing lowly.

"Just get your stuff and follow me" he demanded.

I grabbed my things and followed him to his room.

I laid my belongings near his bed and proceeded to take out the things that I needed for the night.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said to D'andre who was looking down at his phone, he nodded in response.

I grabbed my essentials and some clothes then made my way to the bathroom.

After showering and putting my clothes on I walked into the room to meet D'andre laying on the bed all comfortable with his shirt off bunning a zoot.

I looked at him up and down and bit on my lip.

Ughhh so fineee!

He caught me staring and chuckled.
I turned my face away in embarrassment.

"What do I make you nervous?" he said whilst looking up at me with a smirk on his face.

"Other way round babe"I said whilst winking at him as I made my way to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Come lay with me" he said looking up from his phone.

I moved closer to lay beside him.
He placed his hand underneath my thigh and put my leg on top of his.
I laid my head against his chest.

He smelt so good.

I looked up at him then smiled.

"So whats happened with your marj?" He questioned as he rubbed my thigh.

I sighed.

"She left us in the house alone... again, normally when she does she always provides us with money to keep us going but this time she didn't, My father passed away when I was little is what I was told by her and she was never around so it was only me and Carter." I sighed whilst he looked at me with a look of sympathy.

"i feel you, i never really had anyone by my side,mumzee passed when I was little and so did my dad... that's the reason I hit the streets. They made me feel like family. It became my home" he said whilst looking down with his eyes watering.

He's opening up to me.

"I tried my best with Carter you know,I knew I wouldn't be the perfect role model but I always pushed him to be the best that he can be. D'andre I feel so unaccomplished." I cried.

He lifted my chin to look at him.

"Look Paris not everyone is perfect but from what you've told me I do think that you genuinely tried your best with him, and I'm sorry."he said trying to reassure me.

He placed his thumb again my cheek and wiped my tears then placed a small kiss on my forehead causing me to smile.

I laid my head on his chest then began to close my eyes.

"You won't have to worry about anything else as long as your with me" D'andre whispered in my ear whist Caressing my back.

I smiled.

I feel at home.

Sorry for the short chapter yall😭😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 620 26
Let me use you. All for the good, not for the bad I won't abuse you Sequel to: She's A Keeper
65.8K 5.2K 45
THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED & THEREFORE UNFINISHED. Tears to aid their growing pain. - A Gangster's Cry.
304K 10.8K 54
Singer Melody Armani has known a basketball player Ja Morant whole life. What happens when the media ships them together so much that they start to s...