Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster

368K 11.6K 2.3K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

When I woke up in the morning, Liam was not beside me. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looked around to see him standing in front of the mirror, adjusting his tie. He looked at me from the mirror.

"You are leaving already?" I asked.

He nodded. "I have some work to do."

Just tell me that you want to avoid me.

"Some important clients of mine are organising a party, so we have to be there tonight." He said.

I nodded. "Will Ryan be coming too?"

"No. He'll be with Maria."

I frowned "But why? He can also come."

"No he can't. Brittany will also be there so I don't want him to get any more panic attacks."

I nodded slowly.

Brittany will be there too?

I wonder why is Ryan scared of her so much. Did she do something bad to him? Of course she did. But what?

"I'll be sending a dress, wear that. And be ready by 7."

I nodded.

With that he left. I got up from the bed and went to the washroom, taking a shower I went down. After the breakfast I came back to my room and sat checking up my Instagram, Ryan was in his room doing his maths. Since Liam told him to focus on that subject he made it his goal to get full marks in that subject. Today in a very stern tone he said to everyone not to disturb him for 2 hours.

I heard a knock on my door, when I opened it there was two maids standing holding a beautiful dress.

"Sir has sent these for you." One of the maid said keeping the dress and a bag that the other maid was holding.

I nodded. "Thank you."

I looked at the dress carefully. It was indeed beautiful. But it was not for me. I have never in my life worn something so revealing. I don't think I can wear this.

I picked up my phone and called Liam. He answered after few rings.

"Liam." I said.

"Oh missing your husband already?" A female voice came from the other side. I was confused for a moment, I looked at my screen to check whether I have called the right person or not.

"I am sorry, who's this?" I asked.

"You forgot me sweetheart? Remember we met once at a restaurant." She said.

I tried to remember. "Sorry but I can't."

"Okay let me remind you sweetheart, I am Brittany."

That name and I felt my body stiffened.

"Hello, you there?" she asked.

"W-Where's Liam?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Umm... can't tell you, it's a bit private."

What does that mean? Where is Liam? And why does she has his phone?

"Is he with you?" I felt tears forming in my eyes.

She remained silent.

"IS HE WITH YOU?" I shouted this time.

"Oh Mrs. Parker is getting all possessive possessive. Actually, he was with me a minute ago and we were having a beautiful moment then he said he has some work so he'll be back in ten minutes."

So she was the reason why he left early.

"If you want, I can convey the message to him, that you called but later. I don't want his mood to get ruined because of you, he really gets irritated when someone interrupts our moment and one more request, please don't call now, let us enjoy for sometime."

With that she hung up.

No. She is lying right? Don't trust her Bella.

But why does she have Liam's phone? And where is he?

He still loves her. He doesn't want me, he wants her.

No one wants me.

I fell to the ground and burst out into tears.

"Will Liam divorce me for her? Will he really do that?"

LIAM PARKER

"Sir we have him." I got a call from Asher and immediately left my office.

He finally has him, that asshole.

I went to the place where he found that fucker. It was a bar, when I went in there were loud music and a lot of people. Before entering I went to the guards.

"I want this place empty in five minutes." I commanded.

"I am sorry Sir but we can't do that."

"Well, I wasn't requesting you. Just do as I say or bring me the manager."

He nodded and went in to get the manager. I entered the bar and took a seat on the couch. After sometime the manager came. He saw me and a broad smile appeared on his face.

"Mr. Parker. I am so much honoured to have you here." He said with that same irritating smile.

I gave him a boring look.

"Can I get you something Sir?"

"Yeah sure. Get me a scotch and just do me a favour."

"Anything Sir."

"I want this place empty in 5 minutes."

His smile instantly disappeared. Still he managed to laugh nervously and said "But Sir I-I-"

Before he could complete I said "You don't want me inform the cops about the illegal stuffs going on here, do you?"

His eyes widened "N-No Sir." He then turned to his guards and said "I want the bar empty in 5 minutes." I smirked.

They nodded and left. The manager came and gave me my scotch. I took a sip of it and waited for Asher. After 5 minutes when the whole club was empty, Asher came out dragging that fucker by his collar. He made him sit on the chair in front of me. I looked at his face. He was bleeding really badly.

"It's a pleasure meeting you again. Seth."

Seth looked at me with hatred in his eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled.

I closed my eyes slightly irritated by his shoutings "Shh... you are in no position to shout and call me by names."

"LET ME GO, YOU ASSHOLE."

"I told you not to shout. It's annoying. Just tell me the truth and you are free to go anywhere." I said taking the last sip of my scotch and keeping it back on the table.

"What are you, a goon, who wants to know the truth by torturing people." He snapped at me.

I smiled "I have tried many ways, you didn't tell me. So you left me no option than to torture you."

"So that little bitch asked you to find out about her Nanny's death."

This man is really testing me.

"Shut up." I warned.

"Oh look at you, can't take the truth when I am telling it."

"I am warning you. Just shut up."

"She is a bitch, a fucking gold-digger."

"You really don't want to live, do you?" With that I threw a punch on his face.

He yelled in pain.

"Beat him up till he tells the truth." I ordered my men and leaned on the couch taking another glass of scotch in my hand. They started beating the shit out of him and I was just looking at him getting beatings. Well, he deserves that.

When my hands went to my trousers pocket for my phone, I realised it was not there.

"Shit, I left it in the office." I cursed.

"Okay, f-fine." These were the words that came out from Seth's mouth with a lot of difficulty. "S-Stop, I will tell the truth."

I smirked. "That was easy."

I signalled Asher to make him sit back on the chair.

"Speak." I ordered.

"T-That day I asked money from her and she said that she didn't had anymore money. But I knew she was lying. She had the money in her locker. And I didn't know where the key was and in her presence I couldn't break the locker, so when she was asleep I tried to search everywhere for the key, when I finally found it, I was about to open the locker but she woke up and saw me. She fought me but I didn't give it to her, then she said that she'll call the men that were outside, if I don't leave now. She kept saying that I have made her life hell and rubbish stuffs like that. Getting irritated I tied her up, and shutted her mouth with a tape. I stole everything that was in the locker. Before running away I opened her. But that bitch sent all your men after me, but however I managed to run away from them. But the next day when I came back I heard the news that she's already dead. That's the whole thing I know."

Listening to him I took a deep breath and rubbed my face with my hand.

She did commit suicide, this is for sure and that too because of her own son.

"I didn't kill her. I don't know anything about her death." He said crying.

"You are the worst son any mother could have. You did kill her, she never expected that her own son would tie her up just for money."

"You have a lot of money so you don't know how it feels to be poor." He said gritting his teeth.

"I do have a lot of money but if I didn't I would've never chosen this way atleast. You should be ashamed of yourself." Then I looked at Asher "You have the recording right?"

He nodded. He was recording everything that Seth was saying all this time.

"Give it to the cops and hand him over to them." I ordered and got up from my seat.

Buttoning up my coat I was leaving when Seth shouted "COPS?" He scoffed. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN TO THEM ABOUT ALL THIS BLOOD MR. PARKER?"

I smirked and turned around. Sliding my hands in my trousers pocket I said.

"I am Liam Parker. 'The Liam Parker' I don't need to explain anything to anyone about my actions. I hope you like your prison room. Have to stay there for a long time."

With that I left the place. When I returned back to my office, my assistant informed me that Brittany was here. What was she doing in my office? And the worst part they even allowed her inside my office to wait for me.

I was peacefully doing my work when I got a message from Ian, my designer.

Ian: I've sent the dress and all the accessories for your beautiful wifey.

Me: Okay.

Ian: Hope you'll like the dress😉

Me: I think I myself chose the dress, of course I'll like it.

Ian: About that...

Me: About that what?

Ian: Nothing. Just chill.

I sighed and kept the phone back on the table. I really want to see her in that dress. Waiting till the evening is really making me impatient.

This girl is killing me, when after so much I finally started avoiding her why did she had to wear something like that in the hot tub. I wanted to take her so badly right then and there. I don't know if she is doing this purposely or not but if she continues this I am sure I will lose control over myself.

Taking her out of my thoughts, I focused on my work again. When I was finally done, I looked at the timing to see it was 6 already, so I decided to return home. When I reached home, I saw Ryan studying like an obedient child and trying to understand what his tutor was saying. I smiled looking at him and made my way upstairs. When I entered the room I found Bella applying makeup. I cleared my throat, she froze. I went in, and waited for her to say something, but she didn't. She didn't even turn to look at me and continued what she was doing.

Fine, if this is what she wants.

I went directly to the washroom and took a shower. After I was done, I got dressed up. When I came out of the walk-in closet, I found her all dressed up.

Looking at her my eyes widened. She was wearing a gown. A navy-blue gown that according to me was supposed to be maroon. The dress that she was wearing was surely not the one I chose for her.

I went closer and held her by her arm. She was shocked by my sudden action.

"What are you doing Liam?" She asked.

Ignoring her I said "What the hell on earth are you wearing?"

"What?"

"Go and change this right now and wear the dress that I sent for you."

"What are you saying Liam? This is the dress you sent for me."

I stood there, confused. The dress I chose was fully covered, and this one is too much revealing. Then the chats that I had with Ian strike my mind. This was his plan. The dress I chose for her was far more better and covered than this.

I sighed and stood with hands on my waist then again looked at her. I could feel her getting uncomfortable under my gaze but I can't help. She looks so fucking gorgeous right now. And then again comes that habit of hers, biting her lip.

"Christ Bella!" I said looking at her. You are really planning on killing me. "I-I've told Maria, she'll take care of Ryan."

She nodded.

"L-Let's go."

BELLA PARKER

I was just thinking that how can he be so normal and behave like nothing happened. The whole ride I didn't say a word neither did he. Speaking of the dress, I was getting so uncomfortable when he was checking me out and the heels. Fuck them. I hate them.

When we reached the place finally, Liam came to my side to open the door. As soon as I was out he placed his one hand on my bare back, I could feel goosebumps all over my body.

Why am I feeling this for him? He is a liar, he is a cheater. I should hate him but why am I unable to do that.

"Bella." He called and I looked at him. "Stay by my side the whole night. Don't go anywhere."

Who the hell are you? I can go anywhere I want. I wanted to scream and tell him this.

I stood beside Liam while the paparazzi were taking our pictures and asking some questions which Liam was answering very confidently. We finally went inside and I could feel people looking at us and also whispering somethings, about which I have no idea. A tattooed guy made his way towards us.

He smiled at me. "Oh my sweet Jesus! Mrs. Parker are you trying to kill all the men around." Lucas said.

"Hey tattoo guy." I said with a smile.

"Is that the name you've given me? Well, I like it." He took my hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.

"Stop doing that." Came Liam's extremely angry voice.

"Doing what? Look at her she looks so beautiful. I wish I had a wife like her." Lucas said staring in my eyes.

"Well she is not your wife so stay away." Liam said.

"Jealous Mr. Parker." Lucas said.

Jealous? He? Huh! You are definitely kidding Lucas. He would've been jealous if it was Brittany and not me.

"What the hell are you even doing here Lucas?" Liam asked.

"I can go anywhere I want honey and besides that old man invited me."

Liam rolled his eyes.

"Look who do we have here." A voice came from behind us.

I turned around to see an old man and a lady. Liam smiled at them. They both came towards us. "Liam it's a pleasure to have you here. I really didn't expect you would come." The old man said.

Liam smiled "I had to come, Mr. Walker."

"Oh, Is she your wife Liam?" The lady asked.

"Yes." Liam replied.

I smiled and said "Bella Parker. Nice to meet you."

"Bella, that's a beautiful name." Mrs. Walker said. "And you too look very pretty today sweetheart."

"Thank you, Mrs. Walker."

"Oh sweetheart don't call me that. You can call me Iris."

I nodded.

"Enjoy the party both of you." Mr. Walker said.

"We will." Liam replied.

With that they went. After sometime Liam excused himself from us to attend a call. I was with Lucas who was continuously talking to me.

"Hey look at her." He said, making me look in the direction he was looking. I saw a girl standing alone.

"You are planning on making a move on her?" I asked.

"Hell yes I am. Do you think I should go?" He asked me.

"Of course you should. She is beautiful."

"Oh yes, she is. I just hope she doesn't have a boyfriend."

I laughed looking at the nervous Lucas.

"Don't laugh last time I nearly got killed myself while flirting with an engaged woman."

"Oh Boy."

"Anyways I'll see you later Bella."

I nodded and he started making his way to the girl.

"Be nice to her." I said, he turned around and nodded.

I was looking around here and there. This party is so boring, staying with Ryan at home would've been more fun. I took a glass of orange juice and started drinking it. My eyes suddenly fell upon Liam, he was talking to someone. I looked carefully to see it was none other than his ex-wife.

What about stay by my side all night?

He said he would be back after answering the call but he didn't, instead he is with her. He must be giving compliments to her of how beautiful she is looking. But he didn't say anything to me. How can I forget? He never found me beautiful. I won't cry anymore for him.

Why should I? If he doesn't care, why should I.

"What a beauty?" A voice came from behind.

I turned around to see a man standing with a glass of wine in his hand. He made his way towards me and stood in front of me.

"What a beauty you are?" He said scanning me from top to bottom.

I didn't like the way he was looking at me. I looked away trying not to talk to him.

"A beautiful lady, standing alone. I don't like it." He said again.

"I am not alone." I said.

"But I don't see anyone with you." I looked away waiting for him to leave. "You know, from what I see you are the most beautiful woman in here."

Ugh!!

"Really? Thank you." I said with a fake smile.

He then held my hand and placed a kiss on the back of my hand. I was shocked by his sudden action, I really didn't expect that.

I snatched my hand away from his hold "Stay away." I said glaring at him.

He smirked "How can anyone keep themselves calm when someone so beautiful is standing in front of them."

I rolled my eyes "Can you stop flirting?"

He smiled and took a step towards me coming closer to me "How about we get out of here and go somewhere, just you and me?" He said tracing his hands through my arms.

If he doesn't stop this I swear I will kick him, in a very sensitive place.

I moved my hand away.

He bit his lips and said "I get it you are not comfortable."

Late realisation dude.

"How about we first start by introducing ourselves? I am Nathan. Nathan Standall. And you are?"

"That'll be Mrs. Bella Liam Parker for you." A voice came from behind me, I knew who this was. I saw the Nathan guy's eyes widened.

Liam came and stood beside me placing his hand on my bare back.

"I-I didn't know." Nathan said.

"Well now you know. Leave. And one more thing, stop looking at her with that look or I swear I'll take those eyes off you." Liam warned him.

The Nathan guy went away. Liam suddenly held my hand and dragged me with him. "W-What are you doing?" He didn't reply to my question and just kept walking. I was trying to match up with his pace but my sandals were killing me. "Liam I can't walk so fast in these shoes." Neither did he stopped nor did he slow down but he picked me up in bridal style and kept walking. When we were in front of his car, he put me down breathing heavily. Anger was visible in his eyes.

Suddenly he cupped my face and crashed his lips against mine. At first I was so shocked that I froze on my place then I pushed him away from me.

"What is wrong with you Liam?"

He scoffed "What is wrong with me? Didn't you see how he was looking at you and touching you? FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

I stared at him in disbelief. "Why do you even care?" I asked.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Why do you care?"

He pulled me by my waist towards himself "You are my wife Bella. Of course I care. You are mine. No one looks at you in that way."

I moved away from him "You are so confusing Liam. Why are you messing things up for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean?" I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "You spend all day with Brittany. You leave early for work everyday to see her and you say that I am yours. Why are you playing with my feelings?"

"Brittany? Where did she come from?"

"Stop pretending that you don't understand what am I saying."

"No I don't. I really don't understand what are you trying to say."

"I know everything Liam. I know you love Brittany."

"Brittany?" He asked in confusion.

Can he stop with this acting?

"Jesus! What are you even thinking Bella?" Liam took a deep breath.

"Stop it Liam. Just stop pretending." I said in a broken voice.

Liam stared at me for sometime then said "Let's not do this here Bella, let's go home."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." I said walking away from him.

He held my hand "I said let's not do this here."

"Let me go."

"You have nowhere to go. Come with me." He said pulling me to him and making me sit in the car.

He was right. I don't have anywhere to go.

Not even to Nanny.
****************
Looks like all the confusions will be coming to an end.

And believe me I really want this misunderstanding to get over🥺

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Stay safe!
Love you all!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 101K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
126K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
1M 41.4K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...