Charming and Snow white

By dani_x_d

(Gonkillu) A war rages in the enchanted forest, Prince Killua flees his infested Kingdom after his siblings a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Outfits
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Bonus : The Ten Curses
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

794 30 350
By dani_x_d

Killua and Gon are now on their patrol shift, they both wear full coverage to avoid onlookers as they walk around the compound in a great distance from it, making sure the perimeter is alright. "So Snow White, when will you woo me?"

Killua raises an eyebrow as he gives Gon an amused smile. "Didn't think I would have to woo you Charming, but very well what do you desire?"

Gon smirks. "You mean other than your body underneath me moaning my name in ecstasy?" Killua's eyes widen as he blushes intensely, he then whacks Gon on the head three times. "Y-You Idiot you can't just say things like that! And out in the open! What if someone heard you?"

Gon releases a laugh. "And who will hear me?" Killua glares at Gon and smacks him once more. "I don't know the enemy?"

Gon pouts. "Doesn't the enemy have the right to know you're mine." Gon than smirks, Killua blushes once more. As Gon chuckles causing Killua to punch Gon's shoulder. "Actually by woo, I mean to take me out, I technically took you out already."

Killua looks to be considering something, he then smirks. "I will woo you like an expert under one condition." Gon surely won't like this, he thinks to himself.

"Oh yeah and what is that condition Killua?" Gon says inching closer to Killua.

"You not allowed to touch me or say anything sexual to me, a whole 24 hours before the date." Gon gasps Does he wish me to die? Before he can respond however...

Someone comes out trying to throw a powder on us, Gon tries pushing infront of Killua, but Killua shoves Gon backwards.

"Gon I am immune to poisons let me take the hit!" The powder hit Killua, he falls and Gon catches him, his eyes then snap open. "Killua thank Go-why your eyes so dark blue?" But Killua couldn't hear him because right now he just wanted to take off Gon's clothes, along with his. "Gon. Your tent. Now." Gon nods in confusion. As soon as they got there, Killua pushes Gon on the bed and straddles him. "Fuck me Gon." Gon's eyes widen, Killua starts to nibble on Gon's ear and kiss down his neck. Killua swiftly takes off his shirt and reaches for the the hem of Gon's. Gon knows something is wrong and it has to do with that powder.

Gon yells for Kurapika's help. "Why you calling Pika? Want a threesome Gon?" Gon's eyes widened in alarm, because he certainly does not want a threesome.

"Jeez Gon why'd you call me if you two are busy?" Asks Kurapika with a deep blush. "Killua is under some sort of lust spell." Gon says in sheer panic as Killua licks his lips. Kurapika nods. "Come here Kil." Killua smirked, Gon watches him go to Kurapika and start feeling his chest, Pika's face went red.. "Oh Pika you feel great" he then kisses down Kurapika's neck and Pika releases an unintentional moan. That bastard Gon thought.

Killua was now on his knees looking lustfully at Pika and Pika looked red as a tomato, sweat was dripping down his face, he certainly does not want anything sexual with his best friend he just feels frozen and damn this lust spell really brought out this seductive side in Killua it was insane. When Killua touched Kurapika's waistband and Kurapika shuddered Gon lost it. "Pika get out!" Pika jumped and nodded quickly, as his blush intensifies. "R-Right."

Killua pouts as Pika leaves, he then goes back to Gon and sits on the bed deciding to pleasure himself since Gon was denying him pleasure. Killua moves his hand down his chest slowly, once he gets to his waistband he slips his hand in and starts pumping, he moans Gon's name. Gon was clenching his fists and breathing was becoming a hard task. Killua decides to lay right beside Gon placing his lips by Gon's ear as he moans. Gon is extremely horny now and is honestly surprised he didn't take Killua right there at that exact moment.

Killua pouts when he sees Gon's eyes closed, he decides to straddle him once more and starts grinding their hard members against each other. Killua is panting and moaning Gon's name. But Gon still won't give in he wants their first time to be special. Killua starts crying, Gon snaps his eyes open, Killua has stopped grinding and his eyes are all red and puffy. "Gon doesn't find me sexy." He whispers. Gon's eyes widen. Oh fuck thought Gon, he does find Killua sexy, its extremely hard holding back. "No Killua I do find you sexy! You the sexiest!" Gon screamed out.

Killua wipes his eyes and meets Gon's, his eyes sparkle as they look like a baby kittens. "You mean it?" He asks, so cutely it makes Gon groan. Gon nods. Killua leans his face forward. "Then fuck me Gon." Gon shakes his head. Killua starts crying again and rolls off Gon. Gon would like to comfort him, but he fears touching him. "Killua I want our first time to be special please understand." Killua was about to respond but all of a sudden Killua's body starts spasming and he is moaning uncontrollably. Killua's eyes roll back as his tongue hangs out and drool drops. "Ohhh Goon! Fuck yesss" Gon's eyes widen in confusion and alarm, it seems like Killua is having orgasms by himself. And God that is the sexiest thing Gon has ever heard and seen.

Kurapika comes back panting. "Gon what colour was the powder?" Gon tells him it was red. Kurapika gives Gon a stressed look, "Gon I am so sorry, but you going to have to pleasure Killua otherwise his body is going to give him orgasms on an endless loop. If the powder were orange it would've worn off but red is the intense one, it's kind of like an infinity of ecstasy, that requires human contact of another person, in order for it to stop completely, in order words you need to make him have an orgasm." Killua all of a sudden moans Pika's name out loud, "Oh God! KURAPIKA ! Fuck yess!"

Which pisses Gon off, "For fuck sakes Kurapika!" He yells in rage. "Are you doing this on purpose asshat?" Pika's eyes widen as he shakes his head. "Gon it's the powder, it's because he heard my voice, basically him seeing or hearing anyone is dangerous." Gon nods. "Okay then get out!"

"Geez Gon! I was just helping you by providing you with information, it's not like I plan on fucking my best friend." Killua suddenly moans Kurapika's name once more, Causing Kurapika to flush and swiftly head for the exit. "Wait Pika!" Yells Gon in distress. Kurapika pops his head back in and raises an eyebrow. "I don't have to have sex with him do I?" Gon really doesn't want their first time under such circumstances. But luckily for Gon, Kurapika assures him he only needs to pleasure Killua. Gon is about to thank Kurapika, when Killua speaks. "Pika.. fuck me. Gon won't do it." Gon narrows his eyes as Kurapika blushes once more. Gon hisses at Kurapika to leave which he gladly does.

========== (tiny smut)===========

Gon P.O.V

Killua straddles me once more. "I am glad it's you Gon." I shake my head as I meet the dark blue eyes that aren't my loves, these are clouded with a lust charm, his eyes are almost navy blue now. "You not even sane in your head right now." I respond softly. Killua gives me a sweet smile. "Spell or no spell it's always going to be you Gon." I give him a smile. "Now pleasure me... the body desires you." Killua says seductively, but assertively, as he grinds on Gon once more.

"Whose embarrassing now?" Gon teases. Killua shrugs. Gon sighs. This is no fun if Killua isn't Killua to tease. I want him blushing not giving me a smirk.

I flip us so that I am on top, Killua wraps his legs around my waist and pulls me hard against him and starts grinding. "Fuck me Gon." I bite my lip. God this is going to be hard. I shake my head. "Our first time won't be under a charm, but I will definitely pleasure you." I start kissing down his neck, nibbling and sucking, Killua releases many quiet moans. I let my mouth travel downwards, my left hand plays with his nipple, while my mouth sucks on his other one. "F-Fuck." Killua whispers. I kiss further down, as my right hand starts playing with his nipple along with the left hand. I use my teeth to pull down his pants. His dick slaps me in the face. I waste no time in teasing, as I deep throat him. My head starts bobbing. Killua grips my hair as he arches upward meeting my speed. And moaning. "F-Faster Gon." I oblige and go faster, twisting his nipples still. Killua is moaning in pleasure. "G-Gon I-I am gonna-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as he came in my mouth, I swallowed then met his eyes. I watch them go from navy to my favourite sapphire blue, the bright blue I love so very much, until he passes out.

I cry myself to sleep as this wasn't supposed to be our first sexual encounter.

=========

My eyes flutter open and I meet Killua's he gives me a soft smile, but I feel tears pool in my eyes. "I am so sorry Killua! I am so sorry for taking advantage of you! I-" Killua smashes his lips against mine, I am surprised but kiss back, my hand at the back of his head and the other on his waist as his rest on my cheeks. He pulls away and gives me the best smile ever. "Don't stress too much about it Charming, I was under a spell, it was the only way, I am not mad at you about that and will never be mad at you about that."

I smile at him and kiss his forehead. He snuggles into my chest, his one leg still wrapped around my waist. He plants a kiss on my neck. I pull him closer, he is practically on top of me now, but he is where I want him.

A/n since this was a spell caused smut moment, I didn't put much effort in it. When they really do it without a charm, it will be more steamy. But for now think of it like a teaser. Hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC