𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

65K 935 1.3K
By authorspencil

Pairings: Sapnap x Reader
Warnings: Yelling
Pronouns: They/them

----------

Sapnap had probably been searching the school for about five minutes. After the bell rang to notify all the students that it was lunch break, he had stopped by (Y/n)'s classroom to wait for them so that he could invite them to eat lunch by their table. But after waiting a minute, he peeked inside of the classroom and realised that they had already left. The classroom was mostly empty, the only person being left was the teacher, but he quickly turned around before the tutor could spot him because he didn't really feel like making small talk, and he knew that if he saw him, he would try to chat.

He shrugged it off when he didn't find (Y/n) straight away and figured that they had probably already made their way to the cafeteria and already found a table to eat at. But the thing was, they weren't there either. When he arrived at the hall that seemed to be buzzing with noise, he had gone out of his way to stroll by every single table and (Y/n) wasn't there. He had even stopped by the corners and the waiting lines to try to find and recognise that pretty face of theirs, but still, nothing. He made sure to catch a glimpse of every face that he had walked past, double-checking if that was really them or not, but to his luck, they still weren't found.

Okay, so maybe they had decided not to eat in the cafeteria. Maybe they wanted to spend their lunch with a friend in one of the classrooms? Some teachers were chill and let the students eat their lunch in their rooms, as long as they were quiet. Perhaps (Y/n) was one of the students that the teachers were inclined to let stay in their rooms during breaks when they were supposed to be in the hall. It wasn't like (Y/n) was a bad student, so there was a possibility that they could somewhere there.

"Hey guys, have you seen (Y/n)?" Sapnap stepped into the library to see Techno and George sat at different ends of the same table. One of the long desks that stretched across one bookshelf to the other were taken by only two people out of the entire ten spaces that looked to be around it. The two of them looked up at him with blank stares. Technoblade looked bothered that he had even walked into the library while George seemed to be silenced by his presence.

"Nope." Technoblade shook his head, George followed with a repeated action.

"Ah, okay." Sapnap nodded his head slowly and began to back away, shutting the door again behind him. Once he had done that, he went back to looking through the halls, trying to find them. He already felt too committed to trying to locate them that, if he found them, he may as well have just spent the lunch break with them.

Sapnap continued looking through all of the rooms, including the rooms that held the students that had detention. There were so many to go through. He always stood up to peek through the little windows that most of the classrooms had on their door while he had to knock and open the entrance to the rooms that didn't. This led to short and tiresome conversations that he was forced to have with multiple period over the course of the break.

"Hey, Wilbur. Have you seen (Y/n) anywhere?" He questioned, his head sticking into the music classroom. Wilbur, as well as a few of the other band kids stared at him.

"Not since first period." He replied shortly before going back to staring down at his guitar to tune it.

"Ah, I see." He pulled himself back outside of the room to shut the door behind him, moving onto the next person.

"Yo, Niki. Seen (Y/n) around?"
"No, sorry." She spoke softly.
"Okay, sorry for bothering you." He responded, gently before waving to move onto the next person.

"Bad. Have you seen (Y/n)? I can't find them."
"No. They're probably still in class."
"No... I've checked there."
"Then I'm clueless, sorry." He shrugged.

"Skeppy, is there by any chance (Y/n)'s here?"
"Nope."
"Shit, okay."

"Karl, do you know where (Y/n) is? I've searched everywhere." He huffed, leaning against the wall of one of the classrooms when he found his friend, feeling fatigued by all of the exploring he had to do around the school just to locate his friend. He had some dedication.

"No. You could ask Tubbo!" Karl suggested brightly. "They hang out a lot." Sapnap immediately sat up at the new bit of advice that he felt was actually helpful.
"Okay, thanks for the help." He spoke quickly before turning away.

Listening to Karl's advice, he skipped every single classroom from that corridor and just went upstairs to meet a certain department. He had located another classroom: The art room. He knew that this was the room that Tubbo was most likely to be in as he didn't remember seeing him in the canteen when he went there. Granted, he could have arrived afterwards, but it was safe to assume that he was still doing one of his projects. Upon entering it, he felt like he had just been hit with the atmosphere of hyper-colour. It was a lot more vibrant than all of the other rooms, and definitely drew some attention, maybe (Y/n) was here.

Sapnap poked his head out through the frame to see Tubbo sat by one of the tables, painting, and Tommy sat on his phone beside him. Tubbo was arched over his desk to carefully draw his paintbrush along the page, his apron was splattered with different inks and acrylics that he had been working with that day. To avoid the mess, Tommy was found to have his chair just a few centimetres away from Tubbo's.

"Hey guys, have you seen (Y/n) anywhere?" He called out to the two of them, causing Tubbo's face to light up while causing Tommy's to darken in a look of bother when he heard Sapnap's voice.

"Oh, yeah!" Tubbo turned around in his chair eagerly to face Sapnap, his paintbrush in hand while Tommy turned steadily to give him a deadpan stare.

"Really? Where?" Sapnap looked surprised, after ten minutes of looking around, he had finally received a positive answer.

"They were by the bleachers outside. I'm not sure what they were doing, but I passed by them on the way here."

"That's great, thanks for telling me!" Sapnap gave him the thumbs up before exiting the room, earning a smile from Tubbo and an eye-roll from Tommy, who had seemed irritated by the fact that his time with his best friend had been interrupted.

But he continued, going forth to where Tubbo had ordered him. Although, when Sapnap reached the long line of bleachers though, he saw that they were all empty. Nobody was sat by them and not one seat was full, it was as isolated as it ever had been. Which, admittedly, confused him a little bit. There was way that Tubbo had lied to him about where (Y/n) was. So it was was entirely possible, to Sapnap, that they may have moved since Tubbo had last seen them.

When he reached to the top of the staircase where the seats ended, he let out a huff of frustration when he hadn't found them. He slumped down the steps, dragging his feet and digging his hands into his pocket as he trudged back down. He was about to go back inside, staring forth at either side of him as he did. In doing so, as he passed the bleachers to go back inside, he caught a glimpse of something that he saw underneath it. Somebody he recognised. It was (Y/n).

But, unfortunately for him, they weren't alone.

On the far side of the bleachers, beneath it all, underneath the shade. (Y/n) was stood with Sapnap's best friend. The only sources of light was the daylight that leaked into the shelter from the gaps beneath the seats. (Y/n) and his best friend seemed to be drowning in the darkness, and seemingly in each other.

(Y/n)'s head was tilted up and Dream's head looked down at theirs. Their arms were wrapped tightly around him and his hands were firmly placed on the back of their head and their back. Their eyes were shut tightly and they seemed to be engulfed in a kiss that they didn't seem to pull away from.

"What the fuck?" He muttered under his breath, feeling himself growl. There was no way that he was seeing this. Dream was aware of how much that he liked them. There was no way. He must've have seen it right. It must have been somebody else that he had mistaken for his best friend because it was scientifically possible to him that Dream would stoop so low.

"(Y/n)!" Sapnap shouted over from the other side, which caused the two of them to jump.

"What the-" Dream, who's hands were still on (Y/n), turned over to see his friend standing coolly on the other side.

"Sap?" They called back, slowly pulling away from Dream.

"I guess he wants you?" Dream shrugged, taking his hands off them and shoving them into the pockets of his hoodie.

"Yeah, I'll probably need to go talk to him..." They cleared their throat, face flushed. "Sorry."

"Hm." Dream nodded, a little annoyed at the moment that had just been interrupted. "I'll meet you back in class?" He queried.

"Oh, for sure." They nodded before turning away, uttering one final goodbye before they both began walking down different paths of the bleachers, with Dream walking down to exit the other way while (Y/n) trailed to meet Sapnap's front.

They scurried over to Sapnap, still a little flustered from that moment with Dream. They felt butterflies in their stomach and they just knew that a smile was plastered onto their face.

"Hey Sap-" They greeted cheerily.

"Don't 'Hey Sap' me." He immediately interrupted, catching them completely off-guard as their smile faded. "What the hell was that?"

"That was-" They pointed back using their thumb, stammering slightly. "I... Dream?"

"Yeah, I know you were with Dream. What the fuck were you doing?" He rolled his eyes, leaning forward a bit, which sort of intimidated them.

"We were... kissing?" They seemed confused. Why was he mad?

"Pshht." He rolled his eyes.

"Eh- I don't see the problem."

"Why were you kissing him?" He snapped, causing them to jump out of surprise. It was often that they got yelled at, let alone by him.

"Hm... Because I like him?" They were starting to get a little defensive now, narrowing their eyes. "What's wrong with that?"

"Uh, that's my best friend!" He yelled back, his eyebrows furrowing and his eyes beginning to squint.

"So what?" They scoffed.

"Then he should know better than to just kiss you!"

"He didn't just 'kiss me'! I kissed him back!" They argued in defence. Their confusion that grew was starting to bubble with annoyance the more that Sapnap ran his mouth.

"You can't kiss him!" He replied sternly.

"Why not?" (Y/n) argued in a pitched tone, the kind of raised voice that someone would get when they had been struck with such disbelief.

"Because-!" He went to say something, but having the realisation sink in, he plastered his mouth shut. He knew what he was going to say. 'Because he knows how much I like you!' The words screamed in his head. But he didn't feel like confessing when he was already in the midst of yelling. "Because he just can't." He grumbled.

"Well, it's happened now. So there's no point in going off because of it." They murmured, their voice lowering so that they wouldn't have to yell. Their arms folded over their chest as they huffed.

"What an asshole." Sapnap muttered under his breath, staring down at the ground.

"What did you just call me?" (Y/n) had never darted their head up so quickly in their entire life.

"No, not you." He quickly piped up. "Dream." He grumbled. "Such a dick." He muttered steadily under his breath and loathed the thought of him.

"Hey, don't talk about Dream that way you prick! He's not an asshole!" They whacked his shoulder. They felt a annoyed growl escape their lips and they pinched the skin between their eyes in irritation. "Don't tell me this is about you having your little crush on me." Their eyes shut tightly for a few seconds.

For the past few weeks, Sapnap had been acting a lot different. He was acting way cockier and was constantly flirting with (Y/n), even though they had made many indications that they didn't like him back, at least not that way. He just couldn't seem to take the hint. It wasn't like he could have known. (Y/n) didn't make it obvious that they were aware.

"I don't have a crush on you..." He murmured slightly, catching (Y/n)'s arched brow through his peripheral vision.

"Oh, please."

"What?"

"Do you think I'm naive?" They looked at him with a nose scrunched in the form disgust. "You must think that I'm so blind as to not realise all of the changes in personality you've had and the amount of hints that you've dropped."

"Okay-" He spoke quickly. "So what if it's about me liking you?" He questioned, snorting cheekily.

"Sapnap, you can't go around telling me who I can and can't kiss! If I wanna kiss Dream, I'll fucking do it!" They spoke back fiercely, stamping their foot onto the ground and looking up at him.

"Are you kidding me?" He scoffed. "You'd kiss Dream over me?"

"Duh, that's what happened."

"What does he have that I don't?" He huffed.

"Pfft." They chuckled sarcastically. "A decent moral compass." (Y/n) flung back with an irate tone, rolling their eyes back while folding their arms in an annoyed sense. "Sapnap, its times like this where I'm reminded of how much of an asshole you are. Which is why I'd never date you."

"I'm only an asshole about this because he knew!" He proclaimed.

"Knew what?" They knit their brows and lowered their eyelids to darken their view to shoot him a bothered glare.

"He knew how much I liked you!" He rested his arms in defeat and leaned his back against the wall where the bleachers were pressed up against. He crossed his arms over his stomach and exhaled deeply. "I swear he didn't even show any interest towards you before I told him."

"You're being a baby! He's shown interest for like- a month now." (Y/n) rolled their eyes.

"Yeah, that's when I told him." He huffed. The irritated look on (Y/n)'s face began to fade away as their arms began to slowly sink down to their sides to relax their position a bit more, to make themself feel a lot more natural. "He always does this. This is why I was so reluctant to tell him in the first place."

"Sap, you know I wouldn't have gone out with you anyway." (Y/n) gave him a reassuring complexion. "You're too jealous of things like this. It makes you unlikeable." They scoffed.

"I know, I know." He sputtered out. "But it still feels betraying to me, especially since Dream is supposed to be my best friend." He tilted his brows in a way that made him look upset. Not just upset, hurt.

(Y/n) darkened their view by lowering their eyelids in an empathetic manner. They watched as he slumped himself against the wall, staring down at his feet. They heaved an exhale through their lips as they looked forward at him with a sorrowful glare, the kind of eyes that you couldn't tell were either sympathetic or irritated. But in this scenario, paired up with their words, you would know how they were feeling in that moment.

"I'm sorry." They grumbled out.

"Why are you sorry?" He arched his brow.

"I didn't know." They sighed.

"It doesn't matter. You said it yourself, you can kiss whoever you want." He murmured that last line under his breath in a way you could tell that it bothered him to say it.

"I mean I'm sorry for yelling at you." They shoved their hands into their pockets while tensing their shoulders, indicating that it was difficult for them to admit.

"It's fine." He shrugged.

"...And I'm sorry for calling you an asshole." They noted. "...And a prick, and a baby and calling you unlikeable." They added on leisurely, "I'm also sorry for saying you had no moral compass."

"You don't need to apologise for those things. You're right anyway." He muttered, feeling a little lost in his own view of the ground.

"Sap, listen." They turned up to him with a guilty view in their soul. "I didn't realise that he knew."

"You would've still kissed him anyway."

"I wouldn't have! That's such a shitty thing to do." They shook their head swiftly. "Listen- I've had friends- Best friends who have also gone behind my back to get with the people that I liked." They huffed. "I can see why you're upset."

"Hm."

"You just need to find better ways to reflect your emotions because taking it out on me is not the way to go about it." (Y/n) spoke strictly, pitching their voice down to say their words sternly in contrast to the empathetic tone that they had previously set.

"You're right." He shrugged in defeat, lifting his head back up at (Y/n) with a guilty look pressed onto his face. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)."

"It's okay." They chuckled with a relieved smile. "I forgive you. We're cool."

"We are?"

(Y/n) paused. "Yeah, of course we are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 22.8K 24
⤷ '𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦...' '𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.' ⤶ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝖡...
34.5K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
402K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...
338K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...