BOSSY BOSS ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is ful... More

Prologue
1 Interview
2 First Meeting
3 ASR's PA
4 Dirty EGO
5 Positive Attitude
6 Khushi's AR Entry
7 The Fist Task
8 Second Task
9 Unexpected Solution
10 Soul Feel...?
11 Close to HIM
12 Trap for Khushi
13 Perception
14 Fan...
15 Apologize?
16 Khushi's Approach
17 Conference
18 Plans around Arshi
19 The Ring
20 Solution
21 Red-Eyed Monster
22 Deal
23 Rajkumar
24 Devil's Declaration
25 The Biggest Deal of Life
26 Celebration
27 AR Party
28 Shocking Proposal
29 Shocking Declaration
30 Khushi's Reaction
31 What Truth?
32 Unpredictable
33 The Burning Past
34 The Promise
35 Two more dots...
36 She likes him
37 Approach
38 Concern
39 Clause
40 Anonymous call
41 Out of RM
42 No one can imagine
43 Baby Shower
44 Surprise Visit
45 The Chain
46 Argument
47 The phone call
48 Payal's Plan
49 Lips' Mark
50 Crazy Feeling
51 Fire
52 Fire... Bckfired...
First Night 53
55 Not a tough nut
56 Bangles
57 Concern
58 Genuine Apology?
59 Another Side
60 No matter what...
61 I know
62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia
63 Trap
64 Slap over slap
65 Drunken Arnav
66 I'm not drunk
67 Private Area
68 Vikram's RM visit
69 Kidnapping
70 Sweaty Moment
71 Attack
72 Bossy Khushi
73 Work from home
74 Why?
75 News...
76 The Killer
77 Father and Daughter
78 Surprise...
79 Who's money?
80 Fashion Show
81 Boss of Boss
82 Last Part
Epilogue

54 Sacred Relationship

8.2K 460 27
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 54 Sacred Relationship

Anjali came to GH to give the wedding saree to Khushi. Garima welcomed her and called Khushi who is in her room packing her things with Preeto.

"Khushi... come here beta... see, who is here..."

Khushi's heart started beating faster... Who is here? Is it Arnav? She thought. She again heard Garima...

"Anjali bitiya is here to give you the wedding saree..."

Khushi sighed in relief. She saw Anjali getting inside her room with the bridal saree.

"Hi Khushiji..."

"Namaste Anjaliji..."

Anjali handed the bag to Khushi.

"This is your wedding saree, specially designed by the great Arnav Singh Raizada." She smiled.

Khushi was perplexed. Did Arnav design it? When? How did he design it without her knowledge? She took it from Anjali. Curiosity was killing her to see the saree. But she waited as Anjali was there.

"Then, Khushiji... are you ready to come to RM?" Anjali asked touching her cheek.

Before she answered,

"Yeah... she packed all her things..." Preeto chuckled.

"Yeah...she has to do that as she has no time."

"I need to talk to you Anjaliji..." Khushi said hesitating.

"What about Khushiji?" Anjali asked.

"Actually..." She shillyshally which made Anjali panicked.

"Tell me Khushiji..."

"Amma told me tomorrow is MOOH DIKHAI ritual..."

"Haannn... So?"

"Can you arrange it in the evening, after the office hours? It will be comfortable for me."

Anjali wondered.

"Khushiji...you are going to be AR's Boss's wife..."

"That's why I want to obey the clause of AR. Being his wife, respecting his clause is very important to me."

Anjali nodded yes smilingly.

"Ok Khushiji... I will arrange all the rituals in the evening only. But... what about Phag perah?"

"She said she will come here for phagperah next Sunday..."

Hearing Garima's voice, Anjali turned around and saw her coming with coffee.

"She is not ready to take even one day leave," Garima said handing the coffee cup to Anjali.

"Don't worry aunty... we will manage."

Garima sighed. Anjali took leave from them.

"Being very profession is not good..." Garima said.

"He likes to be professional," Khushi replied.

Garima nodded yes.

"Let's see the saree," Garima asked.

Khushi opened the bag and removed the saree. Her throat got choked, seeing the saree with full golden work. Jari work of the saree had been designed with original gold. And to be noticed... it was not so heavy like usual bridal saree. Arnav hasn't forgotten the encounter about the COSTLY saree which happened between them in the office, it seems. The saree was not heavy... she can easily carry that. She was sure; this saree's worth would be definitely more than thirty lakhs. And... cherry on the cake, it was designed by Arnav. Khushi gulped hard.

RM

Arnav smirked hearing Khushi's request about the timing of the rituals.

"Chotte, it won't be good if she goes to the office the next day of your marriage..." Anjali said sadly.

"Relax Di... She won't..." he said confidently.

"But, she particularly asked me to arrange the rituals in the evening, Chotte."

"It's all about my previous behavior Di. It's me who strictly asked her to keep the clause in her mind. She is just following my instruction. That's all."

"Do you think she will listen to you if you stop her?"

"She won't..." He chuckled.

"Then how will you make her be at home?"

"Just leave it Di. I will manage it. You just be relaxed."

Anjali sighed.

"Get ready at 6'o clock. We should go to the temple before the marriage."

"Will Khushi come?" he asked thoughtfully.

Anjali smiled.

"No Chotte, she will directly come to RM."

"Ohh..."

"We will come soon from the temple, don't worry." Anjali teased.

"No need, Di... I will come only after Khushi comes to RM."

"Why?"

"Simply..."

Anjali looked at him doubtfully and Arnav smiled.

Anjali left the room sighing. Arnav smiled, thinking about Khushi.

Evening

Arnav and NK went to the temple with Anjali and Shyam. Khushi and Lavanya reached RM. Akash asked them to be in his room as per Arnav's instruction. But Akash doesn't know the reason that why Arnav wanted them to be in his room until Arnav reached RM.

Lavanya was standing near the window, looking outside to see NK in the traditional outfit curiously. She saw only NK coming.

"Khushi... where is ASR?"

Khushi frowned at her who was sitting on the bed.

"See, only NK is coming."

Khushi came to the window and stood beside Lavanya. Yes, only NK is coming. Would Arnav come by another car? She shrugged her shoulders and about to go to the bed to sit, Lavanya stooped her shouting.

"Khushiiii...look at him..."

Khushi peeped out and got dumbfounded, seeing Arnav coming on the HORSE.

"Khushi... as per your wish, your RAJKUMAR is coming on the horse," Lavanya said excitedly.

Khushi forgot to blink. She couldn't believe Arnav could do that. What is he trying to prove? Why he is coming on the horse when NK is coming by car? Did he know her to wish about her RAJKUMAR?

in the morning he surprised her by the lightweight saree... now, by coming on the horse... what else stored for her?

Two stages were ready for two couples. Two pandits started chanting hymns. Grooms are waiting for their respective brides.

There... they are coming. Lavanya came so casually, smiling. But Khushi didn't look at anyone but the floor. We know she is afraid of fire. She was avoiding, looking at the holy fire. She sat beside Arnav bowing down. Something hit her mind. She didn't feel the heat of the fire. She slowly raised her eyelashes and found a metal container in front of her which was two feet in height. Pandit is putting the wooden sticks into the container. It resisted her not to see the fire. But she couldn't resist herself seeing Arnav. She looked at Arnav who was getting instructions from the pandit. does he care for her to this extend?

He handed the mangle sutra to Arnav. Arnav tied it on Khushi's neck who is constantly gazing at him. Arnav filled her patrician with vermillion and smiled at her. That's when Khushi looked down.

They stood together to take seven pheras. They started circling the holy fire container with their entwined small fingers. Arnav and Khushi entered into the sacred relationship as husband and wife.

To be continued...

The next update is available on Inkitt

Not a tough nut

Khushi took blessings from Shashi and Garima and hugged Arpita. Garima took leave from Khushi. Gupta's left RM leaving Khushi with teary eyes. Arnav extended his handkerchief and Khushi didn't deny. She wiped her tears off with Arnav's handkerchief.

Anjali called them to perform the Grahapravesh ritual. Khushi kicked the rice Kalash and entered into RM, leaving her footprint on the floor as Raizada Bahu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
76.3K 7.2K 32
Mobsters are dangerous. Never associate with them. Thats what all of us are trained to believe right? But Khushi Kumari Guptas heart does summersau...
425K 22.5K 55
You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this?" because I have no answer. He is like t...
79.4K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...