ateez family au

By cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg More

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o94
o95
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

o76

2.9K 171 133
By cuteezers

After their guests had left, the couple cleaned up the chairs from their garden and went up to their bedroom. Hongjoong was still a little tipsy, so Seonghwa dragged him into the bathroom for a little sobering bath.

"Don't be whiny, just take it off" the older asked a little annoyed. Hongjoong didn't make any attempts to follow his husband's orders, so Seonghwa took it in his own hands. More or less forcefully, the older took off the clothes that were heavily smelling like smoke and alcohol.

Halfway through, the younger gave up in protesting and took off his clothes by himself, pouting like an upset child. He sat into the tub and let Seonghwa wash him up. He didn't say a thing the whole time, kept silent as he felt a little bit of betrayal.

"Are you mad at me?" Seonghwa softly asked and massaged the shampoo in the younger hair.

"No"

"Is it because of Chaewon?"

"nO" Hongjoong gave back and leaned forward, so his husband couldn't reach his hair. He wanted to do it himself. "the whole time I thought we were each other's first in everything... Ouch"

Seonghwa sighed "Aw, love... It's true she was my first love, I won't deny that. You're my last. We got married, have a big family, we're happy, aren't we? It doesn't matter what happened" he said and rested his hands on Hongjoong's shoulders to pull him back. He let his thumbs circle on the wet skin first and then bent down to hug his back.

"You're getting wet too..." the younger mumbled softly, fully enjoyed his treatment.

"Mhm... I don't care" Seonghwa replied with a quiet chuckle. "Don't be mad at me~ I love you" he said and moved his hands back in Hongjoong's hair. "And you're doing it wrong-"

"Ouch-" Hongjoong yelped when Seonghwa scrubbed his head hard as if he was deep cleaning the roots of his hair. "Ah- no-"

"Hm? You said something?" the older asked and rinsed out the shampoo just to do another round. "You're not going to bed smelling like that- uh-uh"

"But you're so harsh-"

"you'll get a kiss if you stop complaining"

"You think that's how to lure me in?-"

"..."

"Yeah that's exactly how to lure me in"

~

The days passed lazily, everyone had to get used to not have any schedule. After having an intense schedule just before summer break, it felt so weird to not have anything to do.

"Sangie~" San poked his twin's cheek as he was reading a book. "Sangie I'm bored~"

"Not my problem" Yeosang gave back and turned his back to San. He had bought a book with his father the other day. It was quite interesting and easy to read.

"But Sangie~" San climbed onto the bed and snuggled into the others back. "I want to read too!" he said and tried to catch a glimpse of the pages. Yeosang on the other hand wasn't having any of San's clingyness and just kicked him off his bed. "Ouch... Mhm, doesn't stop me though" he stood up again and climbed the bed again, attacking his twin. "You never do something with me~ you always shove me to Wooyoungie~"

"Bacause you're so annoying-" Yeosang choked out as his brother was knocking out the air in his lungs. "get- off-"

"Uh-uh! Only if you let me read with you!" San insisted and clinged onto the other just more.

"Fine! Fine" Yeosang sighed and breathed in as soon as the other was down. "Here, you sit there and I sit here. Don't talk" he ordered.

San sat next to his brother and Yeosang held the book in the middle of them both, so San could see the pages. Though, he couldn't see well, he was smiling all over his face. He loved taunting the other.

~

"Pssst- Jongie" Wooyoung said as they were playing in the living room. The youngest looked up from his little farm. "Look... There is Daddy's phone..."

Jongho looked over to the couch. The phone was laying there and their parents were busy with garden work. While you could hear Hongjoong mow the lawn, there was Seonghwa cutting his precious bushes in artfully forms. The idea of taking the phone again was tempting. "But..."

"Mhm Jongie, let me teach you one big rule" Wooyoung said and put his short arms on the younger shoulders. "Papa no know, Papa no mad"

~

Hongjoong grabbed the bag of greens to throw it away. "Don't you think... It's too silent?"

"Mhm?" Seonghwa cut the last little branche "What do you mean?"

"I mean... They haven't started a war inside and they have been alone for... Four hours..." Hongjoong wiped off the sweat from his forehead and turned to his husband "Don't you think that's suspicious?"

The other shrugged his shoulders. "They ate growing up, maybe starting a civil war in the living room isn't interesting anymore" he replied and looked at his work.

"If you say so-"

A deafening cry broke out from the inside of the house. "Oh no" Seonghwa rushed inside, tried to locate where the cry came from. He hushed through the house and stopped in front of the leaned in door of the storage. The father slowly pushed open the door and revealed Yunho and Mingi laying on the floor.

"Oh-Oh"

~

"What did I tell you two about going into the storage?"

"... Don't go in to the storage?"

"And what did you do?"

"Go in the storage..."

Seonghwa angryly tried to wash out the mix of flour and sugar in the hairs of his kids. Mingi had tried to climb the shelf to reach the box of cookies. He fell off and pulled the tall shelf with him, fortunately the room was small and the shelf got stuck and didn't hit the boys. But everything on that shelf had fallen off, like the packs of flour and sugar that popped open too. Hongjoong was fixing the mess at the moment.

"... are you angry?" Mingi care fully asked, his voice about to crack.

"Of course, I am!" Seonghwa gave back and pressed his lips together. He was angry, a lot. But he was more scared than angry. What if the shelf wouldn't have gotten stuck and had fallen on the two? He sighed and rinsed out the substances. "I am not angry... I was just really scared you two would get hurt, hm?" Seonghwa lovingly wrapped towels around the two and set them in the bathroom carpet. "because I would be really, really scared if that shelf hit you... I'm not angry, baby" he said and started to dry them off. "but if you think you two will get away with that, you're wrong"

-
Hey! How are you doing?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's the 7th for me here, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY

Kim Hongjoong, the man we all (I)  needed but don't deserve😌✊

You ever just ask yourself how this is the same person?

Let's appreciate his mother for giving birth to walking art, on the inside and outside.

Happy birthday, and may so many more follow🥺

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1.8K 26
(@woahhwa on tumblr) contains mature content; read at your own consent; requests open :D
50.2K 3.4K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed
138K 4.8K 60
Instagram au Crossdressing yeosang I promise this'll be better than the last
8.7K 99 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics