My HOT STEP-BROTHER || VKOOK...

KookieBunz tarafından

Taehyung's parents were divorced when he was 10 years old because his dad cheated and was an abusive husband... Daha Fazla

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
T A G G E D ✔
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
❤NOT AN UPDATE❤
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
💙 V'S BLUE HAIR 💙
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
💜THANK YOU BABES💜
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Chapter 39》

《Chapter 40》

2.1K 65 29
KookieBunz tarafından

[ ⚠️Warning⚠️ : This chapter may include harsh language and sexual harassment... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.... I will put a warning before the scene.... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED so please skip those parts if you are uncomfortable... Thankyou! ]

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up feeling dizzy... I felt something holding back my hands and feet. I checked and I realized that I am tied up in a chair... I told myself not to panic... I tried to recollect all the things that had happened but nothing went in my mind... All I remember was, I fell asleep inside mom's hospital room... How the fuck did I end up here?!

I looked around the room... there were no windows so it was quite dark here... the only thing that was making the room less dark was the small space from the opened door. The room had an average size.. it was filled with nothing except for a small bed... Panic started rising up and all scenarios in my head appeared... whoever took me here can do... things.... to me...

I tried getting out of the strings that were tangled around me. Due to attempting on getting out, it made a lot of noise from me and the chair. I stopped struggling once I heard a creek from the door..... Soon a man came inside with a phone on his hand and a cigarette hanging on his lips.. All of a sudden the lights were on and it was probably controlled outside of the room since I didn't see the man turning it on... so I lowered my head since the light was too bright for my eyes. 

" I see you are finally awake after few days. " The man said... h-his voice.. w-wait few days?!?! How long was I out?!? Does kookie and the hyungs know about me missing?! Will they save me?

I looked up and faced the man's face.... due to the light, it gave me better access to see who the person was... what I saw made my blood boil with a little mixture of fear... The said man is my f-father. Tears started gather in my eyes...

"Let me go you, you psycho! What do you want from me? From mom?!! Why are you bothering us once again?!" I said as the pool of tears were finally set free.

" Aww, is my little Taehyeong scared? Don't worry... your father is right here.." He said as he caressed my hair which I immediately avoided. Which was a bad idea because he grab my chin in a harsh way and forced me too look at him. I whimpered due to the force he is putting on my chin.

"DON'T you dare avoid my touches... you belong to me. One wrong move and I will hurt them. Don't test me." He said as I cried more.

"I hate you so much! Go to hell! " I shouted at him and the next thing I knew... my face was slapped with his hands.

"Watch your mouth. I'm still your father!" He said in a monotone voice. After few moments of me crying and grunting in pain... one of his men came in running inside the room.

"Sir, sorry to disturb you.... but Junghyuk is calling on your phone." What? Junghyuk? Isn't that Kookie's dad and mom's new husband? He sighed and took the phone and answered the phone.

Hello? Where are you? He's awake... I need your help here.... make up any excuses to your bunny boy of a son and get your ass down here." He said with his raspy voice while I just watched him, trying to figure out if that was really the Junghyuk I know.

" Junghyuk-ah what's gotten into you? Don't tell me you are with your son, Jeongguk.." I froze in my spot.. I felt shivers run down my spine. N-No... W-why would he do this?

" Do you need help in getting rid of that bunny boy from our - " I hated the fact he dares to threaten to hurt Jungkook. This fucker can go to hell.

"Don't you dare touch jeongguk! You will regret it if you do... I'm warning you! " When I said that, I saw his looks darkened and went up to me and slapped me way harder than before. I yelped in pain and I tasted blood... realizing my lips were bleeding. Slowly, my rage was filling up. He was getting on my nerves.

"Shut up you piece of shit!"

" Do anything you want to me. Just don't you fucking dare touch my family.. Cuz if you do... I won't hesitate to end you." Finally, I got the courage to fight back. He ended the call and took his baton [ the stick that are usually used by police officers. ] and started hitting me. More tears fall down my cheeks but I remain firm, sometimes crying out in pain.

After numerous hits, he finally stopped. I sighed... eventho I felt lifeless, I'm still thankful that he stopped.

"You never listen do you? You always want to be the hero huh... Let's see if you can be brave and be all Mr. Though guy after this." I was confused but then he soon blew a whistle which made me flinch to the high pitched sound it made. Soon, 4 of his men entered the room and stood right beside him.

[⚠️⚠️ WARNING : SEXUAL ABUSE IN THE FOLLOWING SCENES! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Pls skip to the part where there is a ******* if you are uncomfortable with it. ⚠️⚠️]

"Ya'll know what to do... Remember. Only do the things I told you before, go way more than that and I will shoot your head. Understood?" The 4 men bowed and he went out of the room. Meanwhile, panic rushed into my whole body as they approached me.

They suddenly started grabbing my arms and legs while they slowly took off my shirt. I started to cry and scream, telling them to stop... instead, One guy wrapped a cloth around my mouth to stop me from screaming. Fat tears started to run down my cheeks.

I felt more than 2 hands roaming around my torso and I felt one fiddling with the garter of my pants. I started to wriggle out of their grasp but they held me more tight. Then the man who was crouching infront of me... pulled down my pants and started caressing my thighs. Soon, that man started planting kisses on my legs which made me cry harder as I was so scared. I felt someone's lips touching my neck and soon started biting me which prolly left marks.. I continued to squirm around the chair, then another man started playing with the hem of my underwear.... the next thing I knew, He slipped in his hand started touching my ass.. That's when I screamed so hard and cried harder than ever before.

I closed my eyes and told myself that I will be okay and that I should force myself to wake up from this bad dream. But my focus was caught by the sound of the door opening and there stood the bastard who caused all of this.

"That's enough boys... You can continue tomorrow or when I tell you to." The 4 men bowed and left the room... while I was there with my shirt thrown away across the room and my pants at the floor, beside me... so it means that I was only in my boxers.

"Surprise! Did you enjoy my gift? Thought you would love it since you are one gay faggot..." He said with that wicked smile of his.

*******

" You fucking asshole! I hate you so much! You deserve to rot in hell! How could you do this to me!?? Your own SON?!?! I did not do anything to you! " I said as I let out all my anger

"Well you see, you and your filthy mother made me suffer.... since the divorce happened , I lost my job that I was about to get promoted to , I lost clients from my other job which made me lose money... so in short... you made me poor Taehyeong-ah.... the three if us would be enjoying a luxurious house, cars and many more IF both of you were just so obedient to me. BUT NO... you both are so stubborn and NEVER listens to my orders.... Now... this is my time for revenge.... it took me 10 years.... 10 fucking years to get where I am right now.. so I shouldn't miss the chance." He said as he grabbed a small knife and dragged it on my face, down to my chest.

" Get away from me. If any one is to blame here...IT'S YOU... you tortured mom every time I wasn't looking and when I finally saw what you were doing.... what did you do? when I threw the vase at you? you fucking dragged me to my room and what? Beat me up?!?!? You should be ashamed of yourself because no one in this world should respect you for being such a horrible father and husband." I said... clenching my jaw and fists because I was so mad at him.

"Say whatever you want.... those words won't even have an effect on me. Now go back to sleep... as if I would give you food... and one more thing, be prepared for tomorrow... I feel like adding more of my men for you just because of all the hates you have given me... " He said as he went closer... I felt him cut the strings that were tying me up... I flinched as the pain from the strings were finally appearing.

"Here ... let me be nicer to you since you suffered a bit much today and you cried a lot... I never thought you would be this weak as a man... I should've made you stronger...but too bad... you guys made the wrong choice.." He said as he exited the room, not forgetting to take my clothes with him... closing and locking the door... which lead me to pure darkness..

I stood up and I felt my legs wobble... My whole body was in pain due to the hittings of my father before... I went to the corner and sat back down... I cuddled my knees and continued to sob... He is such a monster... I hope someone can save me.. After hour of crying to myself, I finally fell asleep. 

Author's POV

 " P-Please tell me that was not T-Taehyung's voice."  Jungkook said as tears started to take over his vision. 

The older boys couldn't utter a word, they knew their Taebear's voice too well. There's no way they could mistaken it for someone else's. Officer Park then looked at them, taking the hint that it was indeed, their missing loved one. 

"Mr. Jeon.... If I were you, I would start talking because the call beforehand shows a valid proof that the young male is taken into hostage and that he is being abused. There is no way you can escape this since the audio in this room is being recorded and everyone in this room heard it. This may reduce your charges if you give in right now.." Officer Park said as he looked at Junghyuk through the clear boundary separating them. 

"I-I don't know them Officer... I'm innocent... I have no idea who and where the boy was taken." Jungkook was about to shout at his own father but his hyungs tried to calm him down, preventing a huge mess. 

"Mr. Jeon... there is clear evidence that the person who is saved as 'boss' in your contacts knows you... he clearly called you by your name and he even threatened to hurt your own son... which may add to the charges against that man... and may I add... he asked you  to come to the place wherever he was as the young boy is now awake... Plus, you heard it very well...that the boss slapped the hostage.. Now if you still don't give in, you will suffer more in these charges.." Officer Park said once again who was trying to keep his patience. 

"Yoonie hwyung... w-why ish that mwan lying??" Yeonjun said who was now carried by Yoongi.

"Because he is too afraid to admit that he is the bad guy.. But that doesn't mean you should do that as well.. you should always tell the truth alright?" Yoongi said and smiled at the small boy who nodded furiously, agreeing to his new hyung's  words. 

"I-I have nothing to say.. I'm innocent." Junghyuk continued to act.. that's when Jungkook couldn't hold his anger and slammed the table which totally shocked everyone in the room as well as the other people behind the clear wall. Yoongi knew this won't be good so he went out while carrying Yeonjun with him... he didn't want to scare the little boy.

"Why can't you just give in?! Why are you fucking lying? All we want is you to tell us where the hell Taehyung is and who is that man?! It's so obvious that you are a part of this! Remember? I told you that you better make sure you don't make this mistake....Now, I'm begging you.. please tell us." He shouted as tears started gathering at rim of his eyes

" Jungkook...please believe-" 

"How am I gonna believe you when I just heard Taehyung on that other line?!?! The fucking evidence is out so stop your bullshit of an act.... You choose, tell us now, and we can find Tae faster and save him OR stay quiet and let Tae get hurt and   never acknowledge you as my father from now on?" 

Junghyuk was shocked on what he heard... he didn't want to break his son's heart.. It broke his heart that his own son was threatening him to forget him just to save the boy. 

"Kook, we should take rest alright? We can continue this tomorro-" Namjoon attempted to tell jungkook

"No hyung.. I'm staying up all night until I find Tae..." 

"Jungkook...  I think you should listen to your hyung... we will do our job from here and you guys can go home and take rest.. You should also bring Yeonjun back to the hospital to his mother. I will allow you guys to come back here early in the morning... In the meantime, your father can decide on the options you gave him... he will tell you the answer tomorrow.. right Mr.Jeon?" Officer Park said and looked at the other side and saw Junghyuk nod

Jungkook sighed and agreed... he thanked Officer Park and left the room with Namjoon, without taking a single glance at his father. 

They quickly went back to the hospital... Jin messaged them that they are now in Taeyon's house with her... They took a sleeping Yeonjun back to his mother who thanked them for taking care of him... Not forgetting to exchange numbers incase Yeonjun looks for them.  After going to the hospital, they went back at Taeyon's house. Taeyon was now sleeping in her room and they are in Jungkook's room as they decided to sleep in one room tonight. 

When the scenes were told to the other 3 boys who were with Taeyon the whole time... They had mixed emotions, now determined to come and find their bubbly and sweet brother.. Jimin who heard this was now crying in Yoongi's arm... he couldn't believe that his soulmate is suffering...Jin and hobi were furious that this horrible thing has happened.. 

They decided to sleep as they know they have a long day ahead of them tomorrow. 

~ Next morning~

[ Taehyung's side of story ]

Taehyung woke up, while still at the corner of the dark room... He had no idea on what day and time was it...The dark room, without the window did not help him at all  to know whether it was morning or night.

He grunted in pain as his body was sore... Even if it was dark, knew very well that all the beatings and the dirty kisses left marks on his body... His lips were dried and it had dried blood from the slapping of the psycho man.. He was hungry to death as he wasn't given any food during the time he was staying here.

Suddenly bright light started entering the room and it indicated that someone entered the room. He shuffled closer to the corner, afraid of being tortured and abused once again..  Since there was a bit of light, his figure can be seen...  Once again, the lights were on without him even touching any switch. 

"Ah, there you are... did you enjoy your sleep? It's morning now" The older man said as he lit up a cigarette 

"Please l-let me go... I-I really don't know what you want from me." Taehyung said as he tried to act all though but deep inside he is slowly shattering into pieces. 

"My dear boy... I won't let you go until I say so alright?  Besides I think I should bring you back into your senses... I didn't raise you to love boys... so, don't you think I should change that?" He said as he went closer to me and pushed the edge of his cigarette on the poor boy's exposed and bruised thighs which caused him to scream due to the pain. 

"Seems like you are enjoying this.." Jaehyung [ Tae's father ] said with smug look on his face. 

"N-NO pls!! It hurts!!" Taehyung cried out as his father added more. Soon Jaehyung got bored so he decided to check on Junghyuk who was now missing in action.

"Where the fuck is that man?"  He said and dialed the number again but due to his unlucky life... no one answered. He tried multiple times but still no answer. He became impatient and threw the chair that his men brought for him. 

"Don't tell me this man got caught. Hey Taehyeong... better pray your best that this guy doesn't get caught... Because if he does... I'm killing your mother along with you.." He said and smirked which caused Taehyung to widen his eyes and fear started to rise up...

"Please! Just kill me! Leave mom alone!" Taehyung pleaded but was ignored by Jaehyung, who walked out of the room and locking him inside once again as the lights turn off. 

[ Jungkook's side of story ]

When morning came, Jungkook was the first one to wake up.. he couldn't really fall asleep, thinking that his petal was in danger.  He called the doctor Kang and asked if Taeyon needed to see some psychic to help her from her traumas... The said doctor agreed as it would be a good idea and that if she is applied to see a psychic, she would have to stay in their campus until she gets better.. 

Jungkook agreed to the idea as this would help Taeyon get better and besides... She can be left in the hospital campus while he and the hyung sort the huge problem they have. 

Soon the hyungs woke up  and Jungkook immediately told them it's better to put Taeyon in a therapy.. which they totally agree. After Jin packing her things, Jungkook slowly went to Taeyon's room.

"Mom? Can I come in?" He said as he saw her nodded. He slowly sat on the bed and she shuffled away to give him more space..

"Are you feeling okay now? Do you need anything?" She shook her head and smiled at him

"Thanks for taking care of me... also tell the boys yeah? We should get ready.. we don't want to be late for my therapy right?" She said which left jungkook shook

"H-how di-"

"I was awake before you and I kinda heard your conversation with the doctor on the phone when I was going downstairs to get some water.." 

"A-are you okay with it?"

"Oh darling.. ofcourse I am... I really wanted to get a therapy but I was scared to leave Taehyung all alone, back then... speaking of, where is he and your dad? I haven't seem them for a while now.." Jungkook was now debating on his mind whether he should tell her but he was afraid to stress her out once again. 

" Well dad needed help so he took Taehyung- hyung with him to the office.. They will surely visit you once they come back.. I promise.." I said and caressed her cheek and she nodded and smiled. 

They soon got ready and decided to stop by at Jin's cafe to get some breakfast before heading straight to the hospital... They helped Taeyon fill up the forms and they were told about the conditions and all.. They encouraged Taeyon and told her that they will visit soon. 

They all hurriedly went to the police station as Officer Park informed them that the same caller ID was calling Junghyuk multiple times and he got some messages.. He also said that Junghyuk was ready to say his decision...

When they arrived, they went to the same exact room and found the officers and Junghyuk already there.. They are separated with huge clear wall once again.. Officer Park then approached them.

"Here the 'boss' was calling him numerous times but we just let it be since we wanted to wait for you... but then looks like he became impatient and sent these text messages." Officer Park said as he handed the phone to Jungkook. 

Boss

Where are you and why aren't you answering your calls?

Better get your ass up right here or you will regret it.

Remember, I told you the consequences will be bloody if you get caught.

I want you here in 30 min. Time is ticking Jungyuk-ah

I sighed in frustration as I have no idea who this person is... I glared at my father and placed the phone on the table, with the hyungs by my side and some behind me. 

"So, what's your decision? Will you tell us or the police would have to track the address of the sender of these messages?" Jungkook said while he stared at his father with deadly eyes.

"That man... he is Taehyung's dad...Jaehyung... " Junghyuk slowly said which shocked everyone in the room as they weren't expecting this. 

"He is my close friend since we were in high-school... but then he had problems with his family... I tried helping him get his life back by supporting him on his new doings as I just wanted to be a good friend. He told me to watch his ex-wife carefully.. He wanted to ruin her life as long as his son's since they were the reason why he suffered too much and lost all his business. He made me enter the job she was going to and told me to get closer to her... I would always report to him about her daily doings along with her son, Taehyung but as the time goes by, I- I fell in love with her... she was a kind and loving person.. He thought that it was my way of helping him and tricking her... he agreed to let me marry her as it will smoothen his plans... then one day, he forced me to tell my son, Jungkook to get married since I will get the promotion that HE was about to receive 10 years ago... He threatened to hurt me and my new family so I had no choice.. Then one day I gathered all my courage to tell him that he should change but instead he ignored me.. then when Taeyon was hospitalized... I was so worried... I called him and shouted at him, saying why he would do such thing... I cared about my wife too much to the point I agreed to kidnap their son and bring him to his house..  After that, it was all his doings... I promise.. I didn't do anything to Taehyung, besides putting him to sleep and carrying him to Jaehyung's house. "  Junghyuk said as he put his head down.. 

Everyone in the room was too shocked to hear everything... not knowing the said man also suffered and had no choice as he was threatened.. Jungkook was now crying because he doesn't know if he should believe his dad and forgive him... everything was so confusing for him.. 

"Will you be willing to help us Mr. Jeon? We need to save the young boy as he may be tortured too much by now.." Officer Park said..

"Y-yes.. I would do anything in order for Jungkook to forgive me... I don't want to lose my son to some old friend of mine.. Please... trust me on this.. I would help you all to get Taehyung back..." Junghyuk said as tears started pouring out while looking at his son who was now crying as well.

"Okay we need a plan.. we should start now... I'm guessing he is getting  suspicious as you are not saying anything and you are given a time... he might do something if you don't make it to that 30 minutes. " Officer Park said. 

Since they were in a rush, the officers and the back-up teams were getting ready as they made a plan together... They were given 3 earpiece so incase they are splitting up, at least , 3 of them have contact with the officers. The one who got the ear pierce we Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon since they were the ones who can really fight among the other boys. 

Their plan was to make Junghyuk show himself up to Jaehyung and wait for their conversations and every conversation they have will be recorded by a pen that was given to Junghyuk. Once Officer Park signals them to do their job, they would arrest him and rescue Taehyung. 

Deep down inside, they knew this may be hard as Junghyuk told them that Jaehyung's house is secured with his men and there were  security cameras every where in his home. 

They were taking a quick check if the whole team was ready... they were giving some instructions to the boys as well as the back-up men... They had 15 minutes left which means they need to take double time.. Junghyuk said that it may take time to go to the said location because it is mostly nearer to the woods.  While walking towards the car... Junghyuk's phone received a message from Jaehyung once again  and Officer Park read it out loud for others to hear it.. 

 You have 15 minutes left... I'll be kind and give you extra 5 minutes... 

Don't get me thinking that you got caught.

If you are not here by the time given. I'm shooting my son and if ever we get caught.. I'm blaming you for his death. 

-------------------------------------------------

Hello My flowers!

This chapter consists of 4.5K words in a celebration of me getting to the 40th chapter!🙈

From now on.. I may make the chapters 2k to 4k words long 🥰🙈

Thankyou so much for all your support... I really appreciate the comments, votes and reads you guys are giving in this book. 🥰🥰😘

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and I hope you continue to support the next future chapters 💕

Love you guys! ❤❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

246K 10.2K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
249K 10.5K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
185K 6.1K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...